Newbie Here – Really Loving This Diet :-)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Newbie Here – Really Loving This Diet :-)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TracyJ 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi All

I am relatively new to this site although I have been “lurking” for a few weeks, but felt it was time to introduce myself now. I am 43 years old, not massively overweight, started at 12 stone 6 and I am 5ft 8″ tall, but I am the heaviest I have been since I was a kid and need to lose some weight to help me feel better about myself again. I started the fast diet on recommendation from a friend just over 6 weeks ago and I have lost 9lb so far which I am really pleased about. I am actually finding it easier than I thought I would and I find it easier to keep with it when I am seeing results.

I had been going to the gym 4 times a week for the last year but didn’t lose a single pound, so realised that my diet was probably the main culprit and as I can’t exercise too hard due to suffering from fibromyalgia, I thought I would try this which concentrates more on the eating side of things. I was not a bad eater as such, I do not eat rubbish, I eat reasonably healthily, its just that I eat a lot of it, my portion sizes were way to big! This diet has really helped me with calorie counting and realising just how much I do eat.

My new regime consists of fasting Mondays and Wednesdays. On my fast days I have a Slim Sip drink in the morning to help me feel more full (9 cals), followed by a Special K Biscuit Moments bar (98 cals), then I have the same again for lunch, then for tea I stiry fry Zero Noodles (8 cals) with prawns, soy sauce, garlic and whatever veggies I have in. I can also have two cups of tea with semi skimmed milk and two sugars for the day too. I also try to drink around 2 litres of water a day.

Then for the rest of the working week I eat very healthily, Special K Biscuit Moments bar for breakfast, houmous or taramasalata with cucumber batons for lunch, then either chicken or fish with potatoes, sweet potatoes or Slimming World home made oven chips and veg.

At weekends I tend to have the same breakfast and lunch as above, then have a nice evening meal, maybe steak or barbecued chicken with chips, occasionally a thin crust pizza. I only drink alcohol at weekends (and then only 3 or 4 Malibu and diet cokes).

Anyway, that’s just about everything about me and my start to this diet. Just wanted to say I am loving it and hoping to get lots of advice and help from you lovely people on here. 🙂

Hi MalibuGirl8 & welcome – you sound much more disciplined than me with your food choices. Nevermind us giving you advice, I think I may need to take a leaf out of your book for my ‘final push’ towards the goal line 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.