New to the Fast Diet -…any buddies out there?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
New to the Fast Diet -…any buddies out there?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Astergirl 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi I am Irish 48 female and want to lose 6 inches off my belly . I have that tubby pregnant look and I want to lose a stone. this is always my new year resolution but I never do manage it. I got a present of a beautiful very fitted strechy dress from my husband for Christmas and I would love to wear it but it just looks awful on me.

This diet looks achieveable but I feel I could do with some support… Will anyone buddy up with me Monday and Wednesday fast days?

Hoping someone will buddy up and share tips and the journey with me

warm wishes
    Aster

Hi Aster
    I have done this diet in the past without a buddy, just using the forum. I am back on it but at the moment I’m doing the Every Other Day version, which I find easier because I can binge every other day but of course I must restrict myself to 500 calories every other day too. My aim is to lose 1 stone to 1.5 stone.
    By buddy do you mean exchange messages every day? I don’t mind skyping occasionally too.
    I have read a lot about this diet and was successful in the past with it. I don’t consider that I have failed by putting the weight back on (well some of it). From what I have read it’s healthy to starve yourself from time to time. But obviously a permanent state of starvation would not be good.
    I live in Spain but am originally from Liverpool UK.
    I’m sure you’ll be fine with this diet and I can give you lots of tips if you need them. To be honest I think that a buddy would be good for me too – my partner tempted me to eat a big piece of Christmas cake last night – it is allowed but it was a bit excessive!
    Best wishes for the diet in the New Year
    Mark

Hi Aster! I am a 43 year old female in New York and I usually fast on Monday and Wednesday. I’m willing to buddy up if you want. I have been doing this since Dec 1st but only signed up for this website today. I couldn’t figure out how to private message, if that’s even possible here.

Mark,
    Thanks for your buddy offer I just for some reason am seeing it now. I hear you about Christmas Cake – my husband and I went easy this year and just ate 3 large ones. Some years we have eaten 5 cakes . I think a slice is forgivable . I am basically giving up carbohydrates and having two v low calorie days. I probably wont exchange messages more that once/twice a week but I like the idea of having some support . The every other day is a good idea. Anyway have invited friends for pizza tonight so not going to think about carbs or calories. What does 500 cals look like? what do you eat those days?
    Warm wishes
    Aster

Hi Heidi, Yes a NY buddy would be great. I live in Connemara so quiet a contrast there. I just started on Monday last but have lost a kg already – so I just have to stick with it 1 down 6 kg to go. Not too scarey . I usually give up diets at this stage so I need a bit of help to keep me going.
    Warm wishes
    Aster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.