New girl

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  emmyemmychu 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Just thought I would leave something on here to say thanks to everyone

I started fasting 2 and a half weeks ago and have lost 9 pounds so far (6 the first week, 3 the second week)

Im 25 years old and can’t pass off my chubby bits as puppy fat anymore

I want to be able to slip a bikini on and feel stunning 🙂 and I will in time

I have my wonderful partner cheering me on and my mum fasting with me as well (she’s a week behind but has lost 3 pounds) I’m so proud of her

But it’s you guys and all your helpful post that have made this so much easier for me

So thank you and good luck everyone <3

hi Emmy and well done to you and your mum for starting 5.2!

its the best decision ever, congrats on your fab results so far, sounds as you have lots of lovely support so am sure you’ll reach your goal 🙂

good luck to you as well and happy fasting!!

Well done to all of you.
    I started this diet a week ago and have lost 3lbs. My sister and I are doing it together and she started 2 weeks ago and has lost 5lbs.
    Our fast days are Wednesday and Monday, it’s a good diet and delivers results and we have tried to diet in the past and put it all back on again…. I’m sure most of us have been there !!!
    I might try just fasting with just water on my fast days and see how it gies as I find it a chore to count the cats . But it’s early days.
    This is a great encouragement to know how people are finding the diet ….. But I guess it’s more of a change of life style.
    I’m pleased with the results so far….. I have a low thyroid and early menopause to contend with …… 🙁
    All the best to you all and keep up the good posts.

Thank you Angie

I’m actually excited for my next fast day 🙂 I never thought I’d say that about any diet EVER haha

X

Thank you for replying Ruby 🙂

How did your fast day go yesterday?

Yeah I agree that it’s more like changing your life style then just a diet

You have had a really good result for the first week 🙂 keep it up

I think I’m shedding the pounds so quickly because I have soooooooo much to lose 🙁

Good luck to you and your sister x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.