my threads / comments

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bofa45 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi, having used other forums I found the last viewed thread option really helpful when you can’t remember which group you posted in. I find that difficult here.

Really love the 5:2 fast diet! Week 4 for me and feel good! Thanks.

Hi bofa45 – to find what and where you’ve posted, you can click on your name which is to the left of any of your posts*. It will take you to your user page which has a tab for all the topics you’ve started and all the replies you’ve posted. Your page is here: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/users/bofa45/

*It has just occurred to me that this is a bit of a catch-22, isn’t it? I’ll add in the same link to your profile at the top of the page by “Edit profile” very soon.

We also have “make a tips and tricks page for the forums” on our to-do list, so I hope it will be clearer soon!

Ok, so now if you look in the top right corner of the page, you’ll see a link to “Your profile and forum activity” which will take you to your public profile page with your profile description, links to forum activity and a link to edit your profile.

Please let me know if it doesn’t work or is confusing! Thanks.

Thanks fastdiet that’s very helpful.

I found the same as bofa45 that I would go back to the forum after a few days and forget which threads I was following….

Fantastic service! That’s exactly what I meant. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.