My stomach feels like I'm sucking it in when I am not

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
My stomach feels like I'm sucking it in when I am not

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PaulMarsh 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• When I drop under 150 lb, I feel like I am sucking in my stomach even without doing so.
    What could that feeling be ?
    Thanks.
    Srinath.

It might be your intestines contracting. I get the same feeling now I have lost weight. It isn’t painful, and I think it is just my gut getting used to the new me who isn’t full all the time!

Oh, good, the other thing I have noticed – That seems to affect my DSM-BIA machine to where its saying I am lower in visceral fat. I’ve seen a 2 point drop in it (from 6 to 4) in minutes just from having a BM.
    Let me get that stage and hold it there a few days. Should be good.
    Thanks.
    Srinath.

Sounds good 😊

OK Its back, and I am under 150. I should have the feeling as a marker I think, maybe strive to keep it as long as possible, and repeat the fasting regimen when it goes away.
    Let me see, it goes away for sure after a meal for a few hours, if not days.
    I don’t know if its hurting anything. I hope not, and I hope its eating visceral fat.
    Thanks.
    Srinath.

[post removed]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.