My progress…exciting!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
My progress…exciting!

This topic contains 1,342 replies, has 78 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 1,349 total)

• Good morning everyone

so it seem the scales fairy is not being to kind to us , at my weigh in i have gained 2lb so i am now at 13st exactly BUT on the positive side i have lost another 1/2 inch from my waist it is now at 40 1/2 , so i am pleased with that ,
    am i dissapointed yes ,, am i defeated hell NO πŸ™‚ If anything it makes me more dtermined to do better next week
    and now some of us are on FB it will be easier to keep in touch and get that added bit of motivation from you all πŸ™‚

Karen I am pleased you and hubby had a nice time tonight
    Mel start a new FB page thewn we can wake you up in the middle of the night Ha Ha lol (only kidding — honest ) x

ok if you are on FB message me
    catch you all later πŸ™‚

Yes the scales fairy has got it in for us methinks lol πŸ™‚ but you got half an inch off your waist so you’ve lost some fat from somewhere. I keep wishing I’d measured my waist when I started but didn’t until about week 2 or 3 but it has reduced a wee bit I think. I’ve noticed that some people on here don’t lose weight but do lose inches so it’s obviously working in a different way. πŸ™‚

Karen I really dont think it matters when u measure your waist , the main thing is you know what you would like to get too and we are all here to help you and eachother along the way , You are doing ever so well as with everyone lets just keep going ok
    Say …… yes Ken ha ha lol πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Yes Ken lol

Hi all, thanks for your beautiful words of support, I hear you Charmaine, I too have a dress I desperately want to fit into before Christmas, I know it’s a while away but it’s a small dress, and so lovely. I really need to update my Facebook pictures but can never seem to find time to do Facebook, which is why it’s very outdated. Anyway, I’ve found you ken and Karen, but just let me know how i can look you up and I’ll send you a request. Can’t promise I’ll always check it though, keeping up with this thread is a challenge for me!! Haven’t tallied calories yet today, been a lax one, up and at em tomorrow, such is life :). Thanks again all, I felt better for reading your support. I’ve been apple picking today with the family at a nearby orchard, lovely day, doesn’t get any better than time with the family does it, goodnight/morning all πŸ™‚

Hello all ok I have been at football all afternoon and i am going back there tonight , my team (Rochdale) won promotion this afternoon , I am pretty sure you will have heard of us Karen coming from Darlo .

We tonight is the players awards evening so i will catch you all tomorrow ok πŸ™‚

Hello my family fasters…I have put a little more than lbs..but that happena on weekends. I am not going to let that ruin my Sunday πŸ™‚ mel…lets make those dress our mini motivation and incentive!! πŸ™‚ and if are already on ken’s list, i will find you easily i think!

Karen, Ken and I are linked in on FB and try to motivate each other….good for others to join if clu are comfortable. Our conversation is private as none of us want to talk about 5:2 with our whole friends list watching and commenting πŸ™‚

Good luck all…have a lovely sunday…:-)

Morning Charmaine – I too have put on a couple of lbs this weekend πŸ™ Doesn’t surprise me because I snacked last night on hummous, crackers and crisps, whoops! And no I’m just getting back on the wagon today and hopefully start the week tomorrow with a lower number. Fasting tomorrow and back to work after a week off, I’m hoping if I’m good I’ll get a wee bit more weight off this weigh-in.

Well better go and get ready for my first dog walk of the day then later I plan some skipping and maybe my HiiT workout.

Have a good Sunday all πŸ™‚

Hi all, just wondering do you eat whatever foods you want within your cals on non fast days and still lose? Also have you found its still possible to generally lose fat overall if you go over cals on a non fast day? I’m pretty sure I’ve blown my cals today… And am a little worried I’ve wasted my time this week… πŸ™

Hiya Gang just logged on , I have been on FB let me just read what you all been saying πŸ™‚

Ok I am back
    Charmaine & Melanie er I dont have a small dress Ha Ha but i do have a pair of trousers that
    have become far to tight for a long time , So if you dont mind i will join your mini motivation
    however i think it will take me a while to get there , but the beauty of 5:2 is that it is a long term
    event. πŸ™‚

Karen , I thought you where on a fast day tomorrow , anyone else ?
    Monday IS going to be a good day I intend to sort out my menu later on today , so i am all ready to go first thing

I like the idea of skipping i will have to invest in a rope

Have a lovely Sunday everyone πŸ™‚

Hi, I think my downfall has been not watching my in take on a non fasting day, I seem to go well until about 5.30pm and then over indulge after that time, I have told hubby to take the bottle of rum and the (vodka) that I would never normally drink down the garage so I will not be tempted because my will power desserts me when I have a drink it’s what I like to have eat with it is my downfall too. I fasted Saturday and I am going to fast tomorrow my weigh-in is Tuesday in WW so I must be good to day and not waste my good efforts on my fasting days get out weighed by my non fast days. I have still kept my first 3 pounds I lost off so I know it works. JIP

Hello all…sure Ken…please join our mini motivation! πŸ™‚ Mel and Jean – My non fast days….I thought it does not matter what you eat (reasonably) as long as you stay under …i am yet to see it go wrong…my problem is portion control…and feeling “lenient” on weekends πŸ™‚

Ken…I am fasting tomorrow…will do liquids mainly and may be a small meal in the evening…

See you tomorrow folks…

Hi Jip yes I’m the same with wine and being tempted by naughty stuff! At least you’ve kept your first 3 lbs off and that’s brilliant – just stick with it and you’ll do fine.

Charmaine my problem on non fast days are staying below my TDEE. I often go over it, it’s like when I get started eating I forget when to stop. Might try 3 fast days this week and see how I go, I’m also going to give the HiiT workout a go 3 times a week and do it twice so a 14 minutes workout plus skipping – it’ll probably just about kill me but we’ll see lol!

I’m fasting tomorrow and just in the process of making my veg soup – going to take some to work and have another bowl at tea time, it comes in around 87 cals per portion and will just drink and maybe have a 10 cal jelly too if I’m still peckish at suppertime.

Onwards and hopefully downwards ladies and gents x

Not sure if I’ll fast today, last day of school holidays and much easier fasting during the week when no one is around so might make fast day tomorrow, really not hungry today because of all the rubbish I ate yesterday, so who knows fast day might turn out to be today anyway. Yesterday I ran out of soda water and found myself eating instead of when I probably should be drinking, each time I swallowed something I was thinking, man I’m so not hungry why am I doing this, it is clearly something to do when you’re procrastinating isn’t it, well for me it was yesterday. Knowledge is power though, I’m off to get some more soda water now, arm myself and hopefully have a much better day today (fat jeans are a little tighter than I’d like today…) although I did try the skinny jeans on late last week and found they were easier to do up than last time so who knows. Not going anywhere near that dress yet though… The seams might rip!!! Ha ha ha, good luck all and have a lovely day/sleep πŸ™‚

Hi Mel, I’m just up and about and getting ready for my first day back at work after 10 days and so not looking forward to it πŸ™ The weekend has been an eating and drinking one for me too, maybe because it’s been my birthday and now I’m up by 2 lbs this morning. Fasting today and got my soup ready to take, probably soup again for tea and maybe a 10 cal jelly if I’m hungry later and hopefully a little bit will shift overnight.

Good luck if you’re fasting and be good if you’re not! πŸ™‚

Hello my fellow fasters, I did not do thaaaaaat bad after all. Logged in 166.8…a 0.8lb increase…which is normal after lots of eating. Good luck to all the fasters, more good luck to the normal-eaters…I’ve realized,that is the harder part.

Good luck all!

I’m back!

what ever happens to the lbs I had yet another compliment about “looking well” from my favourite aunt this week end.

I wont get carried away by the compliments, or the loose belt around my waiste, so this week I will fast tuesday and thursday- coffee; porridge with sugar; both make me hingry later in the day. so I am staying off coffee as much as I can on workdays and drinking water which is a good hungeer/binging cruncher.

charmaine my goal has been to get to the gym twice a week, I will do that when I am cooking for myself this week! mustnt let up! or let the side down!

Karen,
    “Hi all, just wondering do you eat whatever foods you want within your cals on non fast days and still lose? Also have you found its still possible to generally lose fat overall if you go over cals on a non fast day? I’m pretty sure I’ve blown my cals today… And am a little worried I’ve wasted my time this week”,
    in the early days karen when I was loosing alot I was staying very low on/cals/TDEE on non fast days -but lead to binging and over compensating-everyone has to remember the key importance of nutriets/key ingredients-omitting these leads to binging- so maybe just not “watching” cals/TDEE on non fast days is a better way of preventing binging/overcompensating for dieting- to me its a psychological factor.

as has been said b4-rapid weight loss is not the 5 2 scheme of things-and technically rapid weight loss in no good coz its always followed by rapid weitgh gain.-thats what weughtwatchers said.

has anyone got an answer to how they stand on their scales? leaning forward or backward?

Straight up and down, probably slightly forward David, so I can read the numbers πŸ™‚ as long as your consistent each time shouldn’t matter then πŸ™‚

Aww man not a good day today, mind you I was shifting furniture around for the better part of the day, so hopefully that undid done damage, I was just hungry… so I ate… Silly idiot, I never made it to the shop for the soda water, that was my undoing today, and last day of the school holidays with my son so thought what the heck, pfffh any excuse eh? Oh well back at school for him and fast day for me tomorrow, where did this weakness come from… C’mon girl you’re stronger than this, didn’t want to let the team down, you all seem to be doing really well at the moment, good on you all, I have to wash my brain out and start again this week… G’night all πŸ™‚

@davidrob
    “has anyone got an answer to how they stand on their scales? leaning forward or backward?”

Actually, the most favorable position is hovering over the scale, barely touching.

Works sometimes.

➰

Hello everyone well ihave nearly done my fast for today but i feel really quite unwell, thats why i have not been on here ,, sorry ,,
    I am just doing my tea Cod,broccoli and white cabbage, that will take me to 545 cals for the day , then i am going to pop myself into bed and look forward to tomorrow so goodnight all

Monday afternoon – Hello Karen, Ken, Charmaine, David, Melanie, Syl, Nicky & Jip. I trust I was inclusive. Your posts inspire me. Thank you. I look forward to talking maintenance with you all in the near future.

Working longer hours today to cover for an office mate. This will throw off my workout this afternoon, as I have book study tonight. I fear my younger office mate has been missing a lot of work lately. Personal issues. The boss hasn’t had ‘the talk’ with her yet. Sad. I hope she can turn it around. I digress.

Twisty things in the air this weekend (tornado). Worked out at home yesterday instead of traveling to the gym. Fast day today and doing well. No headache. Celebrate the small victories!

Will check in later this week. Wishing you all success and perseverance! Jean

Hi all, thanks for the update JD nice to read some goss! I’m sure everyone has their issues when it comes to work, however the only way to work is hard, I’ve been in both sides if that fence, an employee and now an employer and there’s no secret it’s all just hard work, guess that’s why wisdom comes with age… What you wish you could teach youth huh?

Had a hilarious morning, dropped son off at school (year 1 so cute) first day back after easter break, then headed straight to the shops for my saviour, soda water today. I was so keen to have some when I got home, I forgot it had been rolling around in the car boot all the way home, and I rushed to pour myself a glass. Of course as it opened I had my second shower of the day, (and so did the kitchen!) this time of soda water…! I got drenched, luckily I was still wearing my spray jacket/raincoat thingy and that copped most if it, the fruit basket, coffee machine and other shopping bags copped the rest… Ahhh what a twit! Oh well made me laugh and set the good spirits for my fast day today. Good luck fasters, be good the rest of you πŸ™‚

Ho hum everyone is asleep… I’m wondering if it’s net calories? Because it takes into account your gender, and therefore ability to metabolise the calories, surely the daily calories are net aren’t they? I’m just hoping that walk I did means I can have that little square of dark choc tonight…..? Probably not…. Awwww… Maybe….?

Hello there gang! Jean – yes, I really hope we move to talking maintainance soon…I really want to see that day, but I am willing to work for it a bit
    πŸ™‚

Mel – πŸ˜€ that was funny! It has happened to me. I had no idea my two year old spent time at the back of the car shaking the soda bottle vigourously to see bubbles πŸ˜€ I found out only later when I put her to bed and sat down to have a nice cool glass of soda…didn’t know whether to laugh or cry when it sprayed all over my face and couch!

Ken – feel better soon! Would love to have you back on in full swing.

Karen, David, Nicky, Syl and JIP…how are all of you doing?

My notes for today: I managed to shake off the 0.8lbs to go back to 166. So from 21 April I am 4 lbs down. I have two more weeks to that family event…so got to be good.

Take care all, will be back later to post progress and chat πŸ™‚

Morning gang. First of all hope Ken is feeling a wee bit better this morning. JeanDee, a tornado? Keep it over that side of the pond! We have fog this morning up here in the North East of England, probably cold and not nice.

Melanie, probably the phrase is can’t put an old head on young shoulders. Some young kids over here don’t even want to work and think the Country should just keep them in benefits, I’m so pleased my kids are not like that. My daughter is doing a distance learning course and will be applying to go to Uni next year to do Physiotherapy and works almost full time in a bar too. In her spare time (which isn’t much tbh) she volunteers with Age UK as a befriender and visits a little old lady who lives on her own to give her some company. So thankfully I’m proud to say she has a good work ethic.

Well done on getting some of that weekend weight back off Charmaine, me too. You’ll be back in that dress in no time. I’m back to only half a lb over my last Fridays weigh in weight this morning so more than happy with that. In fact I put my work trousers on this morning and they are so baggy around the bum and legs I’m going to need new ones soon! So this diet is going to cost us money too folks lol.

Well better go and finish getting ready for work, my day off tomorrow so that’s something to look forward to.

Will check in later. x

Oh I forgot to ask everyone – how are you sleeping after a fast day? last night I was really tired, not sure if it was because I’d had an earlier morning because back at work or because I’d been fasting, so went to bed about 10pm. I slept like the dead and didn’t even hear hubbie come to bed, in fact half way through the night I realised he was in bed and got a shock! I’d been suffering awful insomnia for months before starting 5:2 (think it was due to my age/hormones) and now I sleep brilliant most nights, especially after a fast – weird. Hubbie is the opposite and tummy rumbles keep him awake, then (in his words) when he wakes up he’s starving and could eat a scabby horse (I’m not hungry either strangely).

Anyway just curious to know how everyone else is sleeping and whether you wake up starving or not.
    x

Hello , Good morning and Hi 5:2 to you all, Karen, Charmaine, David, Melanie, Syl, Nicky , Jip , Jean & Dreamgirl. Wow we are growing nicely πŸ™‚

Thank you for your lovely messages , As you may gather by my introduction i am feeling much better this morning,

Melanie you do make me laugh so please just keep them posts coming , you reall do brighten up my days x πŸ™‚

I work as a volunteer at Rochdale foodbank each tuesday so i will have to get ready now , but i will be back on this afternoon to fully digest what you have all have written and of course answer anything i am asked ok ( if that makes sense) see i am rambling now (Mel its catching hee hee )

If you fasting do it good people and if your not then just be good πŸ™‚

like you karen (before) I have come down with a bug and I think its because of comming off a proper fast on good friday btw 8am and 3pm-the doctor gave me antibioitics -as per -for a “productive” throat infection but as today is my fast day all i had so far is water!-no coffee-if i had had it and i would be hungry!

“,maintenence?” jean? that is the term weightwatchers use when and after you have finally reached your goal weight and are given free “gold” membership for life.

my view with 5:2 is that it is always, Focus,focus and Focus!if you are disappointed refocus and assess what improvements you need to make for your fast days.-at least there are only 2 in the week!maintenence is too easy and you wont be on your toes jean.

karen,
    the way not to eat when you are hungry-is DRINK WATER!

SORRY MEL, I MEANT YOU!

Great to hear you’re feeling better Ken πŸ™‚ if people can’t laugh with me, then I figure they can always laugh at me instead…

Karen, great to hear about the baggy trousers, way to go! As for sleeping i can’t say I’ve noticed any drastic changes yet, but then again Other than becoming a lighter sleeper since becoming a mum, I generally sleep well. I will keep my eye on it though, that is very great news for you, this new way of eating is said to help your body focus on repairing itself, so maybe your body has fixed itself in that way. First couple of fast days I was sooo ravenous, I too could probably eat a scabby horse, but now it’s easier to hold on until the 36 hours are up πŸ™‚

Hi Karen, fasted yesterday because I weigh on Tuesday a.m. in WW. I lost 1 lb so very happy with that, I do find on fasting day/night I wake at least 2 or 3 times and awake early as well. I am not really hungry but I do not eat until about 10.am but I am trying to be strict because of all the tablets I have to take and I am only 2 + 1/2 lb off my WW goal although I would like to lose about 7lbs to get me well into the 9’s and stay there. I find the fasting days easy but it is coming off very slowly but it it is coming off. I am keeping an eye on Jojo’s thread to see if there are any good ideas there but I cannot expect to lose 2 lb week, ( I wish) Happy fasting everyone. JIP

Jip – congrats on your weight loss!

David – glad you’ll be feeling better soon. Is there a word I should use besides ‘maintenance?’ I do consider the 5:2 plan a life plan and look forward to the 1 day of fasting season. I’ve been 25 – 40 pounds over for 20 years. I’m determined to meet and ‘maintain’ my goal.

Ken, glad you are feeling better as well. I so admire your volunteer work.

Karen, I’m keeping the tornado activity to the southeast of me today but I do believe it will fizzle once it hits the Atlantic.

Mel – Funny story, you have such a positive attitude. I agree about the hard work ethic along with positive attitude at work. It’s something we all eventually learn. And we must leave our emotions at the door on some days.

Charlamain, Dream, Nicky, Rocky & Sly — I trust you are well and moving along on the rails.

It sounds like we all need to learn a loose trouser dance. What would that look like?

On my way to the gym then out to dinner with a monthly dinner group of fabulous and humorous women. My work day is now over at 2:00PM. I recently met the pension qualifications for an early retirement as a college counselor and am currently working part-time at another college. Take care everyone. If I failed to greet you, please know it is unintentional. Jean

Oh, by the way, it is NOT a fast day for me and I’m not even hungry! Does this happen to you? Fasting tomorrow.

Hello again I do hope you are all being good πŸ™‚ lol ,
    Jip well done on your loss yipeeee get in there πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
    Mel I will laugh WITH you all day long πŸ™‚ you are ace
    Karen .I find I seem to sleep quite well after a fast day and i dont wake up hungry , but what i have found today is that as the day wore on i did become more hungry so i just had more fluids, water and tea. hope that helps you πŸ™‚
    Jean , Baggy trousers dance ! sound like fun to me πŸ™‚
    David ,Charmaine , Dreamgirl , Nicky , Rocky, Syl I do hope you are all in a good place,
    Take care all and i will pop on in the morning πŸ™‚ ken

Very good morning my lovely people! Well done on the loss JIP! Ken…so glad you are feeling better. Karen…I sleep better now…this has helped me. When my two year old wakes me up middle of the night…i do feel hunger pangs…but drink water and get back to bed. Jean…I have similar goals as you and would love to reach and maintain soon too! David…how have you been getting on? Mel…any more funny instances and how is the calculation of tdee on normal days turned out?

My notes: I have stayed the same. Looking forward to fasting soon again. I really want to get down to rhe weight I had reached a few weeks back. 158 lbs…I wish I had behaved. But no point looking back.. onwards and downwards as Karen says and may the calorie force be with all of us as Ken says.

Ciao all!! Good luck πŸ™‚

Dear all, I’ve managed to lose 22.5 inches overall since I started this journey along with the 22 lbs weight loss (includes progress before 5:2) My body fat percentage has dropped by 10 points. My BMI has dropped 4 points to 32.5…I need to reach a healthy BMI of 22 to feel healthy. Some can draw inspiration from this…and all of you can inspire me…I need it πŸ™‚

Have a fab day!

First of all morning all and hope you’re all well.

Well done Charmaine on losing all those inches, that’s amazing, I know I’ve not lost alot of weight doing this but I know I’ve lost some inches because my clothes are either fitting much better or too big. I’m going to have to buy some new work trousers because they are looking too baggy now!

It wasn’t a fast day for me yesterday but like you Jean I didn’t feel very hungry. I don’t normally have breakfast and just had a banana on my break at work about 10.15 then vegetable soup around 12.30. When I got home I had a quick sandwich with ham and salad because I was going grocery shopping and didn’t have much time. After that I was going to a friends house to share a bottle of wine (I’m off today) so just had a cookie and some crisps for supper. This morning I’m down to my last official weigh in so very pleased with that. Not going to overindulge today and going to do some walking and my HiiT workout and skipping. My friend last night showed me her weighted hoola hoop and I had a go, it was brilliant so I’m seriously thinking about buying one – she said it’s great to do while listening to music and she thinks it’s helping shape her waist. The only problem is where to do it without knocking things off in my house! Probably have to do it outside or in the garage!

Well better go and take Harvey out for his first walk of the day. Be good everyone.
    x

Good morning everyone ,
    Charmaine you are a star loosing al those inches Well done you just keep it up young lady cos we all wanna see you in that dress πŸ™‚

I am pretty sure i stayed under my tdee yesterday or very close to it , I have noticed a significant amount of smaller portion sizes on my plates so i take a lot of heart from that.

well if your Fasting today may the calorie force be with you and if your not then May the calorie force be with you too lol πŸ™‚

Hello is everyone ok ? πŸ™‚

Hi Ken, yes I’m fine thanks. Had a good day, an hour of walking, 7 minutes of skipping and some sit ups and just under TDEE

Hi Ken, Karen and co. I have walked 18,000 plus steps, started walking on second walk of the at 6pm tonight walking to my nephew’s house to have a look at a problem with his computer and then to a friends house to drop a birthday card in for her granddaughter and back home that’s is about 5 miles tonight and it started raining when I was only half way there so I got a little wet. It is a fasting day for me so those scales better move in the morning or else. LOL. JIP

I’m sure all that walking will help your fast today Jip, let us know how you get on.

Daily journal. 1.5 lbs down to 164.5 from 166. Feels great! Today will focus on eating more veggies and protien…fingers crossed!

Hello JIP..im keen to buy the pedometer…18K steps by you is a total wow!! It will surely lay off. But what i have noticed after a tough work out i maaaay slightly increase in water weight..as my muscles repair itself. But that happens with weight training for me. Your scales will surely sure a drop πŸ™‚

Ken,Karen…good to know you are doing well. Thats a great workout Karen! Well done πŸ™‚

Hello to all others…hope to hear from you soon!! :))

Morning everyone.

Well done Charmaine – you did great dropping those lbs, are you fasting today?

In the end I slightly went over my TDEE again yesterday but still ended up the same weight as last Friday official weight and I’m fasting today. Hopefully I’ll lose a little bit by tomorrows weigh in, it’s looking positive anyway.

Just have to get through today and tomorrow at work then I’m off until next Thursday so I’ll be able to do lots of exercise and hopefully my hula hoop will arrive by next Wednesday so I’ll give that a go too.

Hope everyone has a good Thursday if you’re fasting and if you’re not – well be good of course.
    x

good morning every one today isssssssssss FAAAAAAST day lol πŸ™‚

JIP that was some walking wow ! well done you i am sure your scales will move down for you , πŸ™‚ can i ask what type of pedometer you use as i am interested in getting one.

Karen, what a great work out form you πŸ™‚ We are all going to have a good fast day today, trust me im an old soldier lol πŸ™‚

Charmaine well done you on your loss , you really are doing great young lady keep it going πŸ™‚

I am just having my fennel tea , I will have my breky about 10 am , I admit to feeling hungry this morning but i WILL get through it πŸ™‚

You are all a fantastic group of people and i want to say it is a privilage to be in contact with every one of you X πŸ™‚ ken

Hi all, not feeling the best am a little down today, think I’m just missing hubby a bit he’s been in Sydney for work since Monday and overheating to compensate… Did really week on Tuesday for fast day, actually did the full 36 hour fast, which I don’t think I’ve done before… Did two long 40 min walks I live on a hill so uphill all the way back, was quite a workout. I probably went over my tdee by around 500 cals yesterday though, not proud of it, but like I said feeling a bit down… Got on the scales (don’t know why) this morning as was 75 kilos, geez that really didn’t do me any good… Anyway must stick with it, I’m pretty sure my non fast tdee is still way to high, I did the calculations again and they reckon around 1800 minimum for even sedentary, which is sure is still way to high from my past experience. What should I do, still with 1800 on non fast and 500 on fast and just see how it goes, I’ve only put on so far and it’s making me sad… Or should i lower to 1600 on non fast and 500 on fast and see how that goes. Or maybe I’m just impatient…? And not following this right… Aww maaaan… I’m just whinging, maybe after I get a hug tonight when hubby comes home I’ll be ok again…. πŸ™

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 1,349 total)

You must be logged in to reply.