My fast day plan

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  strawbreezy 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I ate this on my last fast day:

12:00pm – 2 eggs, black coffee

6:00pm – pork loin chop, spinach, cucumbers

9:00pm – apple

I had water all day. So much water. All the water.

When needed: beef broth (10 cals per cup), club soda, jello (sugar-free, 10 cals per serving, I know it’s unhealthy, pls don’t kill me), psyllium fibre mixed with water. It all added up to 500 calories. Believe me, if I can do this, anyone can, hahaha.

Well done strawbreezy, keep up the good work. Each fast gets easier and you will see wonderful results😊xxxx

Thank you! I’m looking forward to this week (I’ve never said that about any other plan!).

The more you lose the more incentive you have to keep going. 5:2 works so well and fits into all life styles as you can switch days to fast to suit social events etc. You learn different easy recipes and realise there is no extras to buy, just use whats in the fridge, in fact it saves you money…..because no more junk food! The sweet tooth leaves you eventually which is great, and the thought of deep frying makes you feel ill 😊 Hang in there and watch the results . You are more than welcome to join us on AUSSIE DETERMINATION and we will walk the path with you as well as share hints along the way 😊xxxxx

Wow! I feel really motivated now. I will join you there!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.