My experiences 4 months in (constipation relief and other successes)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
My experiences 4 months in (constipation relief and other successes)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Minka 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I decided the time was now right to share my experiences on the fast diet and hopefully help some new starts.
    Well, I set out with a very clear plan – to lose 1/2kg per week for 15 weeks and lose the 7 1/2kgs I needed to get from 86.5 to 79kg and a mid-range BMI. Having this plan really helped, as the first few weeks I lost close to 1kg per week, but later this slowed down and some weeks I lost very little, but overall kept on track for the final weight loss.
    Last week I reached my target, pretty much as planned and visceral fat has dropped from 10 to 6 which is a massive boost!!
    I feel great and have started running for the first time in 20 years.

The only problem I encountered during the weight loss period was severe constipation. I started taking laxatives, but didn’t want to continue with these long term. Then I was introduced to aloe gel. I now drink 60ml every morning and have returned to normal movements and no more straining and pain. If anyone’s interested I can pass on the website, just let me know.

Good luck on your journey and keep focussed on your goals through those difficult first fast days.

Tony xx

Tony,
    Fantastic to hear of your progress!
    I have also found coconut oil to be great to keep things moving. Just one teaspoon daily usually does the trick for me.

Great reading your results Tony86! I find magnesium does the trick for me with regard to helping to keep the internal plumbing flowing freely!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.