My celebration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aitch51 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Today is my 20 years wedding anniversary and this morning I reached by first goal with my fasting life-style (BMI of 25).

Weight:
    In 11 weeks I’ve lost >10% body weight. After gaining weight for some weeks during July I am back on track loosing some 800 gram / week and – hopefully – I will soon get back to the weight I had on the day of my wedding 20 years ago (my second goal).

Current method:
    24h fast from evening meal to evening meal two times a week. Cycle to work two times a week (in total 4.5 hours). I do not count calories but try to eat lean and green most days.

Other health effects:
    I got rid of a sensitivity to certain foods that I developed over the years. E.g. I can now again eat pickled herring (now why would I?, you may ask). Mood has improved. I feel in control and healthy. Managed finally to get rid of my nicotine patches (Did any of you notice how similar the sensation of ‘low blood sugar’ and ‘nicotine hunger’ are?)

Side-effects:
    Constipation. Not a major problem, but I hope it will get better over time

Wow! God for you!!! This motivates me to stick with it! I will pass on the herring tho!!

Good job!!!

congratulations on your wedding anniversary, your weight loss and on the other changes this plan has made to your life, long may it continue xx

Achieving a goal is just wonderful isn’t it? I weighed in this morning (just) below a milestone weight. It felt so good. I re-measured my (natural) waist and discovered that it had also gone down, though the navel measurement is unchanged.

Then I celebrated by
    – trying on a couple of ‘skinny girl’ garments and
    – shopping for a new sports bra and running top for the run that I will be doing in 7 weeks

Set yourself a series of goals and then you too will have more occasions to celebrate. It’s such a good feeling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.