My 30kg marathon – Day 12 = no exercise yet

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
My 30kg marathon – Day 12 = no exercise yet

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SissyBoy 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Well well, as the subject line suggests, we are still just counting cals and have yet to start the exercise bit. Doing this with my partner and she managed to injure her back but it seems like all is well again and we are allowed to start with some light walking. No cycling yet I think, but walking is better than nothing right?

Other than that, I have been spared any more grumpy days and my clothes are hugging my frame better by the day. Of course I want it all to go quicker but sanity prevails. I would rather go for a lasting effect as opposed to quick results that revert back as quickly.

We are much better at portion sizes and weighing is only needed when we eat something that we had not eaten before. Our boozing in the week has all about stopped, and we now reach for the whiskey rather than the good old beer. Although, nothing beats a cold ale on a hot summers day.

Soooo! We shall see come weigh in time on Monday if we are getting better at this and if our bodies agree.

Wishing everyone else good times, health and of course pound shedding to the max!

Peace out

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.