Menopausal

This topic contains -1 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sue Be Doo 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi

I am on week 5 of the 5:2 and have not lost an ounce. I have been following everything as closely as humanly possible. Is anyone else who is menopausal having the same issue?

I have the same problem Sue!

I simply cannot lose any weight, does not matter what I try including the 5:2 approach!!

I found a menopause coach who is actually helping me with losing the weight post menopause. Hopefully I can share their name which is Nxt Gen Health Coach. They have a Facebook group which you can join as well. I believe a few from here have used them now. https://nxtgenhealthcoach.com/our-programs/menopause-weight-loss/

I think I am in a better place now but I know exactly how you feel Sue 🙉

Thanks so much Shannon1204 I appreciate your post. Although I wouldn’t wish this on anyone, I’m glad its not just me.

Thank you Lapseu for your reply to my post. I’ve looked at the link which was really helpful, however, I am pretty much doing what they suggest. This is so utterly frustrating. I have now been doing the 5:2 for 9 weeks and nothing has changed at all. I will give it to 12 weeks and then am going to quit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.