May 2017 31-Day Challenge (1st Anniversary!)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
May 2017 31-Day Challenge (1st Anniversary!)

This topic contains 2,268 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  Moammad 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 351 through 400 (of 2,272 total)

• @pippapah — LOL about your OH eating only pasties & cakes you don’t like in front of you. That made me giggle at the mental image of it. Thanks!

@edzeko — Mmmmmm, full fat cream in coffee. So yummy! I can drink coffee just plain black, but it’s SO much better with cream. Maybe I’ll just finish up what I have in the fridge & then challenge myself to giving it up.

Day 3 – Perth, W.Aust – NFD – CD

Well as expected my FD didn’t happen, although I did hang out till dinner time an anniversary dinner out with my DH trumps a FD. To counter the effects of amazing cocktails and sweets to die for, today and tomorrow are going to be control days of 800cal and then back to my normal 500cal FD on Friday.

@coda @snowflake56 @at – thank you for your well wishes, it’s been 19 years
    Happy birthday @songbirdme – hope you had a wonderful day and were thoroughly spoilt

MAY we all be strong, resilient, resourceful and aMAYzing.

Day 3 Maine NFD

Good morning all! Finally a sunny day here – yippee! Can not believe how encouraged I feel about everything when I wake up to sunshine!

Yesterday was a pretty good NFD – could have been better – I forgot to close the kitchen early & was rummaging for a snack about 9:30 – settled on some yogurt. Again, I blame the “open concept” space – you can never escape the kitchen!! But, I guess I keep tea in the kitchen, too!

@happymargo – my hubby used to be like that – I just refused to engage with him re:food. It was tough at first – especially on our month’s vacation, but he finally just stopped talking about it & half heartedly has attempted to fast w/me on FD. He only does that because he likes to eat the same as me. Just yesterday he bought the most delicious looking apple fritters. Last night when I was scrounging for something to eat, he reminded me of them – I ignored him. Silently cursed him for buying them, but opted for yogurt. He has been very complimentary of my weight loss, but I think he thinks it’s ridiculous. I tell him it’s not for looks, but for health – a few of our friends have been diagnosed w/diabetes & I don’t want to be next. I think he has finally grasped it. Good luck – maybe just ask him to shut up about it!!

Off for my therapy walk & check out today’s wave action!! Make it a sensational day everybody!

Day 3 USA-WA FD

Day 3 – USA (Illinois) – FD

Wow, what a terrific group we have here! (Not that I didn’t know it already?) Thank you all ever so much for all the birthday greetings. No singing was judged @metatauta at all, just really appreciated.

My 16:8 day yesterday was pretty controlled, but for maintenance I am still doing 6:1. The 160 +/-2 is working for me, and I feel good at this weight – hardly skinny, but enough fat left to not look wrinkly at 69 years old!

@pissupoosa – your nick is perfect! Thanks for the explanation, though, as it was a bit of an enigma!
    @okeydokey – your spreadsheet and support for April was amazing! Wow. You really went above and beyond any expectations.

Newbies: this program works, but of course it takes work. Read labels, count (or at least do good estimates) on calories based on portion size. Watch your carbs – they are the devil personified! Add My Fitness Pal (MFP) to your phone/tablet/computer and sign in. Just get the free version; that’s really all you need. Don’t add your exercise as it will adapt your daily caloric requirement (TDEE) to be higher than it ought to be. The app syncs between devices if you use the same username between them. (take this from one who hates to count calories!!)

Onward and downward.

@coda & @scs– Thank you for your kind words & suggestions.

My OH has no interest in reading the book, but we’ve discussed the science & benefits of intermittent fasting. He seems completely on-board &understanding of all that. He just acts monumentally “put out” on the nights we aren’t sharing the same meal. It’s weird.

I’m now even curious about his issues/thinking driving that. Will make for a fascinating conversation at some point!

In the meantime, going forward I’ll just save up my 500 calories for dinner time. Make it look like a normal-ish meal. If I’m water fasting or only wanting a mug of bone broth, he’s going to have to learn to deal with whatever his issues are.

His problems are not mine to take on. I am doing this for ME and MY HEALTH!!

Or I can follow SCS’s suggestion of just telling him to shut up! πŸ˜„ Haha! Thanks, made me giggle!

Thanks to @belfastsink, @bert1802 and @happargo for the encouragement and suggestions.

I guess I’m trying to get off my plateau, reach my goals and plan my maintenance so that I don’t just revert to my old ways.

I have a hairy dieters’ cook book πŸ“š that my sister got for me a couple of years ago. Never used it as I’m more of a Jamie Oliver and Rick Stein man, and the mention of hair and food probably put me off. But I will give it a go! More meal planning on NFDs seems logical. I kinda know food calories roughly enough to not over do things.

@bert1802 – your fast food street sounds very much like a Simpsons episode πŸ˜€ Fabulous!

Day 3 US FD
    Day 2 FD
    Day 1 NFD
    Weight for the 1st of May 156 lbs : 70.7 kg
    Goal for May lose 5 lbs to 151 lbs : 68.4kg

I have finished the spreadsheet for April. @songbirdme Thank-you and for the other wonderful compliments in respect to the April Spreadsheet.✨I want to thank @at and @coda for being a supportive and calming influence for myself and the April Group! Congrats to everybody who persevered towards more health and yes πŸ˜‚attractiveness! βœ¨πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€βœ¨Now I have time to type a short note about my weight loss story.
    Starting weight March 1, 2017: I’m rounding because it’s easier to remember. I weighed 181 lbs.: 82.1kg
    March 31 wt 166 lbs : 75.3 kg brings that to @ 15 lbs : 6.8 kg lostπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€
    Starting wt April 166 lbs: 75.3 kg
    Ending wt April 156 lbs :70.7 kg
    10 lbs : 4.5 kg lost.πŸ˜€πŸ˜Šβœ¨
    May starting weight 156 lbs. : 70.7 kg✨
    I wanted to be at 131 lbs : 58.4 kg in June. May not completely happen but I will continue to persevere to see how close I can get to 131 lbs.βœ¨πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€βœ¨

If I can lose 10 lbs this month I will be happier. Basically for our nieces wedding is in June. But I think I might lose more weight with less stress. ✨🀞✨
    I am very Thankful for everyone in the Challenge groups for being here. I enjoy our groups very much! Thank-you!βœ¨πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€βœ¨

It’s the morning after a FD, so I’m glad to have the sugar out of my system and in to fat burning mode. It makes it easier to fast. πŸ˜€βœ¨My head feels clearer and I feel calmer.✨
    It’s belated but I’d like to say βœ¨βœ¨πŸŽΆπŸŽ‰Happy Birthday Songbird! βœ¨βœ¨πŸŽΆπŸ•Š
    @fatrabbit You are awesome! Grab my hand as we are also being healthier examples for our children!! They will be strong and healthier as we become healthier and stronger also.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€βœ¨
    @annnursekirk & @sunshineaus I and @fordprefect have suffered from jet lag or long journeys on the train or road. I found that vitamins B complex will help lower the distress and help with fatigue.✨Hope this helps.✨Also when distressed and unable to sleep a piece of cheese helps.

✨✨I found some Fasters! If you want to have more support, get on board the wagon and hold on tight! ✨ We are doing this together!!
    If your fasting or doing a BSD 800 and you’d like to add yourself to our Pocket List initiated by @ciren2 a year ago in May! – please copy the list & paste it into your new post. Then add your name to the post. – The more the better for support across the 🌎 globe!

✨What you do today can improve all your tomorrows✨😊

@marieindallas
    @sunshineaus 2nd day b2b
    @erika45
    @mia139 2nd day b2b
    @skinnylove 2nd day b2b
    @lynzm 3rd day b3b
    @jarbia
    @fatrabbit 2nd day b2b
    @okeydokey 2nd day b4b
    @tillysmum BSD
    @goldensun
    @steve-toon-taxi-driver 2nd day of b2b
    @flourbaby 2nd day b2b
    @saffy420
    @and…-exhale
    @endellion
    @fivetwofan5252
    @bigviking
    @johnnyr 3rd day b3b
    @allie123 2nd day b2b
    @lmrenfrey 2nd day b2b
    @bert1802 3rd day b3b
    @loubelles 1st of b2b
    @krisnia
    @songbird

✨✨Together we are Stronger✨✨

Day 3 – USA – FD

I’ll join you all today!
    @marieindallas
    @sunshineaus 2nd day b2b
    @erika45
    @mia139 2nd day b2b
    @skinnylove 2nd day b2b
    @lynzm 3rd day b3b
    @jarbia
    @fatrabbit 2nd day b2b
    @okeydokey 2nd day b4b
    @tillysmum BSD
    @goldensun
    @flourbaby 2nd day b2b
    @saffy420
    @and…-exhale
    @endellion
    @fivetwofan5252
    @bigviking
    @johnnyr 3rd day b3b
    @allie123 2nd day b2b
    @imrenfrey 2nd day b2b
    @bert1802 3rd day b3b
    @loubelles 1st of b2b
    @krisnia
    @songbird
    @metatauta

Day 3 – MT USA – FD

Same plan as FD on Day 1 – no Diet Coke, wait until dinner to eat, take a walk in the afternoon.

@marieindallas
    @sunshineaus 2nd day b2b
    @erika45
    @mia139 2nd day b2b
    @skinnylove 2nd day b2b
    @lynzm 3rd day b3b
    @jarbia
    @fatrabbit 2nd day b2b
    @okeydokey 2nd day b4b
    @tillysmum BSD
    @goldensun
    @flourbaby 2nd day b2b
    @saffy420
    @and…-exhale
    @endellion
    @fivetwofan5252
    @bigviking
    @johnnyr 3rd day b3b
    @allie123 2nd day b2b
    @imrenfrey 2nd day b2b
    @bert1802 3rd day b3b
    @loubelles 1st of b2b
    @krisnia
    @songbird
    @metatauta
    @technicole

I found some more Fasters! If you want to have more support, get on board the wagon and hold on tight! ✨ We are doing this together!!
    If your fasting or doing a BSD 800 and you’d like to add yourself to our Pocket List initiated by @ciren2 a year ago in May! – please copy the list & paste it into your new post. Then add your name to the post. – The more the better for support across the 🌎 globe!

✨What you do today can improve all your tomorrows✨😊

@marieindallas
    @sunshineaus 2nd day b2b
    @erika45
    @mia139 2nd day b2b
    @skinnylove 2nd day b2b
    @lynzm 3rd day b3b
    @jarbia
    @fatrabbit 2nd day b2b
    @okeydokey 2nd day b4b
    @tillysmum BSD
    @goldensun
    @flourbaby 2nd day b2b
    @saffy420
    @and…exhale
    @endellion
    @fivetwofan5252
    @bigviking
    @johnnyr 3rd day b3b
    @allie123 2nd day b2b
    @lmrenfrey 2nd day b2b
    @bert1802 3rd day b3b
    @loubelles 1st of b2b
    @krisnia
    @songbird
    @pissupoosa 2nd day of b2b
    @metatauta
    @technicole

✨✨Together we are Stronger✨✨

Day 3 FD Pacific Northwest

Please add me. Goal this month is to lose 5 pounds. Weather is getting nicer, bathing suites are ready. I’m ready but would feel better at ultimate goal weight: 150# Currently at: 156
    Doesn’t seem like much but the last few are not only the hardest but also the most difficult to keep off…

Embracing the FAST, feeling clear headed, honed and ready! Off to HIIT!

@marieindallas
    @sunshineaus 2nd day b2b
    @erika45
    @mia139 2nd day b2b
    @skinnylove 2nd day b2b
    @lynzm 3rd day b3b
    @jarbia
    @fatrabbit 2nd day b2b
    @okeydokey 2nd day b4b
    @tillysmum BSD
    @goldensun
    @flourbaby 2nd day b2b
    @saffy420
    @and…exhale
    @endellion
    @fivetwofan5252
    @bigviking
    @johnnyr 3rd day b3b
    @allie123 2nd day b2b
    @lmrenfrey 2nd day b2b
    @bert1802 3rd day b3b
    @loubelles 1st of b2b
    @krisnia
    @songbird
    @metatauta
    @technicole
    @wellme

Day 3 Chicago, Illinois USA – NFD

Day 3 – Staffordshire UK-NFD

Yesterday’s​ FD wasn’t the best, but scales were kinder this morning.

Day3-US-16:8

Amazing results April challengers! @okeydokey you’ve been wonderful tracking everything. Thank you

I am having some trouble with my posts not showing up. Anybody else having the same problems?
    @marieindallas
    @sunshineaus 2nd day b2b
    @erika45
    @mia139 2nd day b2b
    @skinnylove 2nd day b2b
    @lynzm 3rd day b3b
    @jarbia
    @fatrabbit 2nd day b2b
    @okeydokey 2nd day b4b
    @tillysmum BSD
    @goldensun
    @flourbaby 2nd day b2b
    @saffy420
    @and…exhale
    @endellion
    @fivetwofan5252
    @bigviking
    @johnnyr 3rd day b3b
    @allie123 2nd day b2b
    @lmrenfrey 2nd day b2b
    @bert1802 3rd day b3b
    @loubelles 1st of b2b
    @krisnia
    @songbird
    @metatauta
    @technicole
    @wellme
    @basyjames

Day 3: Gloucestershire, UK: Another NFD
    I really AM continuing to let myself down. Every evening this week I’ve planned to fast the very next day….that is, until I wake up in the morning….and just can’t face it.
    My goal is, and remains, to get back into the 5:2 way.

Day 3, USA, Missouri Ozarks, FD

Today’s weight 143, Maintaining below goal weight of 145.

Hello all, raining again. Busy day at work but wanted to say hello.

2nd Post
    Day 3 US FD 2nd of b4b
    @coda I agree a healthy, slim body is worth a million dollars/pounds. Even in health, medical costs alone! I like the idea, I find myself saving money from buying less junk food and less food in general✨less doctor bills; trying to figure out what is causing inflammation and pain. For now and in the future. I’m still going to have to go to the dentist though.🀀
    @at I enjoyed the movie. I can see why it would be a good read.✨hope you enjoy it.✨
    @tillysmum Hope your lunch goes well with your sister.✨Thinking (and possibly reminding her) of the benefits of not having diabetes might be helpful to stay on your BSD.✨Wishing you well.✨
    @steve-toon-taxi-driver ✨Way to go!✨Keep it up so you can get and Keep the weight down!✨✨
    @flourbaby That ginger shot sounds great. I’m going to look into it. I have been drinking ginger tea with Stevia. It seems to keep my stomach settled. πŸ˜€βœ¨Also I’m sold on the water… so far 3 liters yesterday and plan again for today!β˜€οΈ
    @johnnyr I think your plan for when you reach your goal weight sounds good. I’m not an expert. I also haven’t found my way back into more exercise than walking daily as you are exercising more. (My left leg is still getting stronger…too slowly for my liking.) But I would stick to the basics of 5:2 or 4:3 like you mentioned. But also be flexible. If you want to fast more then do so. If you feel deprived, try picking a time, usually on the weekend. Choose to have that one thing that you feel like your missing. Then get back to your plan. Do it again for something different that you feel like you would like. Once a week and one food that you feel as if your being deprived of. Treat your self well but also be careful. It helps me to overcome that feeling. Once I’ve eaten that… the next week, I no longer “crave” it. If there is something else the next week, I wait for the weekend and treat myself a bit.✨Then back to the business of getting and staying healthy and fit.βœ¨πŸ˜€βœ¨
    @ciren2 I’m wishing you well. I’m thinking with your work. Is it possible that you are needing energy quick so you are hooked on quick sugar energy! Is it possible to plan to have apple’s and other fruit and veggies through your day to keep your energy up as you go through the day. That would still be a decent FD.
    ✨✨Stay Strong, be flexible …. We got this!✨✨
    ✨Together we are Stronger!✨✨

Day 3 Florida USA NFD Yesterday’s FD was very successful. I had breakfast and dinner only and hit the 500 mark almost on the nose. I was hungry but drank tea and water. I am feeling the comfort of April losses which spurs me on toward my goal. My 2nd FD this week may have to be tomorrow already because of social commitments.

@ciren2 Have you tried carefully shopping for the FD meals the day before? I also use an App on my phone (Lose It) to do the calorie counting for me. I pre-enter my FD meals and hold myself accountable to that. I find that this kind of planning and recording works much better than when I was winging it. When I know I have the FD foods in the house ready to go (and I’ve gotten my husband on board for it) I am far less likely to deviate. I throughly enjoyed a BLT sandwich for breakfast (literally breaking my Fast) knowing that I’m on track with the FD’s. Pulling for you here across the ocean!

@pissupoosa joining may challenge. Did April challenge but didn’t log in all month. Lost a few pounds but not 10 (which was probably unrealistic).

So goal will be 5lbs for May. And to add strength training and do it consistently.

Day 3 UK NFD
    usual effects from time away with many meals out, so I’m going to start with 3 pre planned meals daily till Friday and see if weight falls back to what it was then can set my goal.

3–MA, USA–NFD

First nfd of May, but trying to be very conscious of what I’m eating. So far, I’ve had raspberries, yogurt, and a little granola (limited myself to just a tablespoon, since i know as soon as I start going for handfuls, there’s trouble! Plan to have dinner out with my cousin tonight, but I’ve looked over the menu and there are plenty of healthy options. I will feel really good if I can just not go overboard today. NFDs are my biggest challenge. Going to try a FD tomorrow and maybe an 800 calorie fast on Friday.

Wishing everyone a successful day, whether fasting or eating mindfully!

Day 3 – UK – NFD

Woke up this morning convinced it was Thursday and FD. Inwardly my heart sank as was unusually for me feeling hungry. Then realised it was only Wednesday – hurrah!

Had a late breakfast of home-made Bircher-type oats, then at 3 p.m. went out for run. Late lunch when I returned was salmon sandwich with salad and an apple.

that is amazing !

Hi @ciren2 – tell me about your day – I know you have an early start so do you have breakfast before work or leave that until you come home in the afternoon 3 – 4pm ish? If you have it before you go what do you have and roughly how many calories – was it you that loved your porridge? If you don’t eat until you come home what have you planned to eat and assuming you have had nothing to eat from the evening before that is an estimate of 20 hours fasting? So if you have a meal planned with 500 – 800 calories (which you are allowed) and you don’t eat again until the next afternoon you have completed a fast of 36 – 40 hours in my calculations and now you can eat 2 meals one in the afternoon to break your fast and another in the evening all to the total of your TDEE. However if you do eat before work how many calories do you have? 250- 400 is allowed, then you can have 250-400 when you come home and its still a fast.

@coda: When I eat breakfast, it’s before work (about 6am) and I GO TO TOWN!!! I’d guess about 700 calories, although I’m not a calorie-counter. I know you will tell me off for this but I’m an all or nothing person (sorry,it’s just the way I am)and once I start, that’s how the day goes.
    The only good thing is that I don’t eat at work, I refuse to take temptation with me. So about 8 hours. But (especially if I’ve eaten that breakfast), once I get home, I STUFF myself until I’m bursting. Sounds awful….that’s why I have to start with NO breakfast to have any chance.
    Tomorrow?
    Wish me luck.

Fellow fasters would you mind letting Mr know if you can see my posts, I am afraid my posts are getting lost in space. Thanks

@basyjames: I see you.

That’s a relief, thanks.

HI.

UK. NFD.

Day 3 UK Evesham NFD

B2B done,broke fast 13:30, strangely not that hungry, made myself eat, felt ever so full after, same tonight tbh ,mustn’t complain though πŸ˜„ . Hope everyone is getting through whatever day you are on πŸ˜„

Thanks for hosting @pissupoosa and if it help make your task easier my FD’s are 8th 9th 15th 16th 22nd 23rd 29th 30th πŸ˜„

Day 3 – SW WA USA – FD 3rd of 4 in a row

I tried to add myself to the pocket list on my computer at home but lost connection before I could post. Now I’m on an ipad & I’m not sure how to do the copy and paste.

@fatrabbit – Woo-hoo! You made it into the 180s! Happy for you!

We have sunshine today & it’s warming up to a temperature we haven’t had since September. There’s excitement in the air.

Day 3- FD – Toronto

Had a slightly indulgent NFD yesterday in that it involved a steak dinner and a glass of wine (I usually don’t drink between Sun-Thurs) so I was slightly over my TDEE but also got a good sweat sesh in so fingers crossed my muscles welcomed all that protein with open arms for repair :p

Today’s FD is going fine – planning the same meals as on Day 1.

I know 5:2 during pregnancy is not recommended, I’m wondering if anyone who was 5:2-ing before getting pregnant can PM me – I have a few questions πŸ™‚

Day 3 London NFD

Well today was a relief after FD yesterday. Wasn’t as tough as I thought it would be, but I needed food. I was very lethargic. I’m sure I will get used to it. I haven’t done it before so it’s quite hard to get round. Family have been great and haven’t really noticed.! 😁 I’m going to do FD tomorrow, it’s a good day for me because OH always tries to tempt me with early weekend glass of wine 🍾…not tomorrow

Well done everyone, as someone said earlier onwards and downwards

Day 3, US-OK, FD

Went over calorie goal for yesterday’s FD, but weight decreased from 126.2 to 125.4.

3rd post
    NFD
    Newcastle warm & sunny out of the wind
    THanks JonnyR for the support, will keep trying for a few more weeks.
    Not had that much today so hopefully with tomorrow as as FD (anyone else up for pocketeering tomorrow?) there should be a result by the end of the week.

Day 3 – West Midlands, UK – FD
    Had Porridge for breakfast at 0700 hrs – fasted until 1800 hours, enjoyed my salmon, broccoli and carrots, went slightly over the 500 cals as had a bit more milk than I’d planned. Feeling motivated

Day 3, Gozo, Malta, NFD

Can I join please? I’m about two and a half kilos overweight.

I can’t to stick to a fast day.

Also want to maintain

Good night everyone

Day 3, London, UK, FD
    Day 2 FD
    Day 1 NFD

My normal FDs are Monday & Thursday, but because of the Bank Holiday weekend it was Tuesday this week, so I decided to try a B2B2B. Going well so far, except the shopping was delivered today, so I want to eat everything nice. But I’ve just had a great Greek salad, so I will persevere today. Tomorrow will be ok until I get home from work. But I really hope I can do it. I’m determined to loose those 6lbs before my holiday in June.

Day 4 NZ NFD

Day 3 | London | NFD

Survived my first fast day yesterday. Next FD is Friday, before flying to Pisa on Saturday for a 4 day break in Tuscany and all that Italian food. eek.

Day 4 FD NZ
    Will post more later. Busy day ahead must get moving.

Second post.
    Second fast day this week successfully completed, and the kitchen is closed. I tried cauliflower rice tonight and loved it. I have kept up my water intake, avoided sugar and exercised so yay! I
    am going away this weekend in the caravan (again, I hear some of you say!) and I intend to fast on Friday, so that will be a big challenge. The wine police are coming too, so only one bottle is being packed for Thurs, Fri and Saturday!!
    @bert1802 Hope all is well with your mum. Xo
    @dellska, well done you. I’m a regular exerciser but can’t do a burpee to save my life! You should be so pleased with yourself!
    Stay strong and focused!πŸ‘

Day 3– Colorado USA– NFD (17th post? πŸ˜„)

@annnursekirk — I’m definitely on for my 2nd FD of the week tomorrow & will gladly join a Pocket List with you! I’m finding the Support here is key.

Why oh why did I skip out on you lovely people March & April?!?

Fellow Fasters for Thursday/ Day 4:
    @annnursekirk
    @happymargo

Feel free to copy & paste & add your names! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Australia Day 4 NFD

Day 3, Germany, FD

Today was my second day of b2b2b. Numbers of calories are a bit different from what I planned: yesterday 900 and today 500 (both instead of 800). Today I worked out too, so totally a healthy day.

@songbirdme thank you very much for your offer of help. I’ll contact you in the following months.

@sirisan You exactly know in what a stressful situation I am πŸ™‚
    @scs @coda @at @chumi @debster251 Thanks for your comments! very heartwarming πŸ™‚

@okeydokey Your report on April challenge was very inspiring πŸ™‚

Day 3 UK NFD

Weigh in today and down 0.9 kg so now 70.3kg. Fairly pleased with that start.
    FD tomorrow

Day 3 Croatia FD
    Weight: 79.4kg

Well 2nd fast went well first food at 7.30 tonight nice Spanish omelette sugar free jelly and a spoonful of 30% reduced fat ice cream, Oh the high life lol. Don’t know about anyone else but soon as I eat I just want to continue till the cupboards are empty πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
    Looking forward to a NFD tomorrow controlled NFD that will be.
    Good luck tomorrow whatever your doing.

Viewing 50 posts - 351 through 400 (of 2,272 total)

You must be logged in to reply.