Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

This topic contains 16,527 replies, has 252 voices, and was last updated by  Bob23 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16,651 through 16,657 (of 16,657 total)

• Cutting 500 calories from your diet and adding another 500 through activity is the most effective strategy to lose two pounds every week.

Today is 10 years since Mr P and I started the life changing journey that 5:2 fasting brought us.
    Thanks to Michael, Clare, JJ and everyone at the Fast Diet office and thank you my wonderful forum friends who’ve listened, supported and become worldwide friends over the years.
    We no longer fast for 24 hours twice a week, but are very good at assessing when we need to skip a meal and what food is actually necessary compared with wanted!!
    We are older, wiser, have been through a lot in the 10 years, but we are still here, reasonably healthy and certainly happy.
    Thanks all of you.
    Purple

Dear Purple
    I miss you all.
    Congratulations on these 10 years. Yes I understand the wisdom. I haven’t done as well as you but I am quite fit and happy.
    It was and has been a shame we have lost touch. I loved waking up in the northern hemisphere to message from the southern hemisphere and vice versa.
    With love
    wiwi

Ditto Wi
    I loved being able to ‘talk’ to my fast mates in Europe in the middle of the night!
    Keep well mate.
    P

Hi, Purple,

I’ve just written a very long response only to have ‘server not recognised’ message! Great to hear from you. Coincidentally we had our seven year anniversary last week and have reset. Not too desperate for me with 5 lbs extra, but himself is getting very pudding-like again.

I think support here helps, so maybe we need a re-engerise and perhaps discuss issues. Remember we were told off for talking politics. ๐Ÿ™„.

Looking forward to hearing from the rest of the gang and, hopefully, some newbies.
    Love
    Pol. ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Great to hear from you girls, but this is the dead thread – we need to be chatting on the โ€˜continued from Lose 2lb per weekโ€™ thread ๐Ÿ˜

Yes, Happy. I realised after I had posted, as like Poll, I had huge trouble getting on to the forum.
    I’ve shifted back to the other JoJo thread and the Maintenance Chatbox thread! ๐Ÿ˜‰ See you on the other side Poll!

Viewing 7 posts - 16,651 through 16,657 (of 16,657 total)

You must be logged in to reply.