Looking for A Buddy (30lbs to lose)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Support, chat and encourage
Looking for A Buddy (30lbs to lose)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Penggu 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi, I have ~30lbs to lose and am looking for a buddy (or buddies) so I can keep motivated. We should help each other out and post on this thread for support as well as comment about our progress weekly!
    I’m 18 years old, 4’11”, and today was my first fast day. It’s been working out so far!
    My goal is to get to 100lbs by 5/30 (prom)! Ultimately I want to be fit by the time college rolls around (:
    Let’s do this thing!

I have never done this before but I am about your age and also petite, and have about as much weight to lose, should we give it a go?

Yes, definitely! 😀
    Have you decided when your fast days would be? For now, I decided on Tuesday and Thursday, but since the “diet” is flexible, it might change later.

I went for 650 calories for last week’s fast days because I couldn’t deal with just 500. This week, I hope to achieve the 500 calorie mark. I also kind of went out of control in terms of clean eating for the weekend/nonfasting days. This seems to happen on days I don’t go to school aka “unstructured” days. Hopefully I can fix it now because I don’t want to struggle with it for the rest of my life!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.