Lighter Life Fast Meals

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cassie m 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I saw an advert on TV last night for Lighter Life Fast meals – they claim to work with the 5:2 fast. Has anyone tried them and are they any good? I work full time and so don’t always have the time to cook a meal from scratch, so if they’re good I might give them a go occasionally.

Hi Karen I have just started the 5.2 diet, For my fast day I used the lighter life fast meals. I had 3 fudge bars, I found them very filling and I wasn’t hungry at all. I t made life easy for the fast day “no counting calories” it was done for me.

Yet, ‘cassie m’, you posted on another thread, just 2 and a half hours ago, asking if anyone had tried lighter life meals and whether they were recommended. It sounded as though you hadn’t yet tried them yet here you are – quite an advocate for them! A cynic might think you had some sort of financial interest in the product. Me? I couldn’t possibly comment.

Bootsy Badger Can one not ask a question? I think you owe me an apology, I am a new member and needed help, I really thought these forums were to help. How dare you suggest I have a financial interest… I don,t usually use Forums and now I know why.
    I feel so let down by your comments.
    Cassie M

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.