Life is too short to calorie count and weigh

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Life is too short to calorie count and weigh

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Skin 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• This will be my sticking point. Any simple solutions out there??? I know I will not weigh stuff.
    Cup o this
    Spoon o that
    Glass o the other
    Cheers

Don’t eat on your fast days. Eat on your feed days.
    No counting, no weighing, simple.

Ha-Ha! Agree!
    I am somewhere in the middle. I don’t count calories at all, and eat whatever I want during feed days.
    But I LOVE to weight myself every day and record it. I enjoy to see the graph that shows how my weight goes down over time. I use it as an extra motivation to continue the wonderful new style of eating. 🙂

Whoop whoop. Really cant believe it. 4k and not one calorie counted.
    3inches lost round my belly button.
    Thank you thank you thank you both for your advice.

This is an alternative that’s worked for me for over 3 years. I eat the same breakfast every fast day, I have the same lunch every fast day, I have one of two different dinner options every fast day. It’s all in my head now so I don’t really have to think about it, nor measure out anything than I wouldn’t normally do anyway to ensure, for instance, the right ratio of milk:water:oats for my daily porridge. Lunch is some fruit (only slightly variable based on seasonal availability). Dinner is either 2 poached eggs on unbuttered toast followed by an apple, or 2 rashers of bacon and 100g of baked beans on unbuttered toast, also followed by an apple. Clearly this won’t suit everyone but it’s worked for me just fine. (2.5 stone/16kg lost in first 6 months and then kept off.) I’ve never calorie counted on non-fast days; I don’t fast on holidays.

sounds like a plan Mr Data. I can do all that. Simples 🙂

Now that sounds like a diet day i can do. So eggs and no butter on toast. Tuesday is the day . Had a lazy easter Sunday . And still sitting around. I have a lovely dog , i bought her so i can walk her. Bloody husband insists on taking her apart from at 8am . Only a short one then. And no we cant go together as we go through life seperately !! He would be chatting to some stranger and i will be angry . So we do not walk together. He has returned from an hour out . And not a peck on him. He has all meals and 3 beers every day. Not fair .

My friend laughed at me for thinking I could do this without counting calories. Thanks to Mr Data for proving my point. I think I will try one of your recipes for breakfast and the other for tea today
    Irenc. I tried a virtual dog but it didnt last so I have committed to gym and swim at least three days a week and I use the toiket at the top of the house rather than the handy one.
    Not going to weigh in weekly. Just going with the fit of my clothes I think. Well, honestly because I had a weekend in Dunblane Hydro and Nick Nairns restaurant and I don’t want to disappoint myself😜
    Hope you are both on track

Oh, I am also using much smaller dishes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply.