Keep Fasting with JoJo(continued from Lose 2 lb per week)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Keep Fasting with JoJo(continued from Lose 2 lb per week)

This topic contains 7,125 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  Barata 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 4,601 through 4,650 (of 7,277 total)

• P, I think there is still an egg slicer at Dadโ€™s house. It definitely reminds me of childhood, I used to love using it when I was little.

A cold and frosty start here today. Iโ€™ve just come back from swimming. Today I remembered how to swim and pace myself, unlike two weeks ago when the focus was on not drowning! I swam a kilometre without stopping (two weeks ago I struggled to swim 4 lengths without dying!), and actually could have carried on. So Iโ€™m feeling really pleased with myself ๐Ÿ˜€ Home now for coffee and breakfast. Iโ€™ve got a day sorting out – my office is a tip and my wardrobe needs a ruthless eye/ hand, and Iโ€™m away next week so need to sort out what I need to pack.

I can’t say I’ve ever wanted to slice an egg ๐Ÿ˜†

When my Mum made egg sarnies they were soft boiled then mashed up while still warm with a little grated cheese then salad cream and chopped spring onions were added. It was delish although these days I would use mayo and a dash of vinegar.
    It was spread straight onto the bread, no butter required, and Mum always made a huge number of them when we went on holiday along with some corned beef and pickle sarnies which sustained us on our journey along with a huge flask of coffee and some fruit. There was no money to spare for buying lunch!

Fond memories ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Fasters,
    Sorry about your hip, Purple. I know the feeling of pain preventing sleep from my knee 10+ years ago. I hope it gets better fast. In NZ they have a slow release panadol which works over 8 hours. I guess it is for osteoporosis sufferers as it is Panadol osteo, but I found it useful and occasionally if I want to do a lot of exercise. I have never seen it in France.

I have just swept the last of the 50 cm of snow off the deck and it’s a beautiful fine day here. We are off on our vegan day, pumpkin, garlic and sweet potato soup. I am roasting all the veges in a bit of olive oil to bring out their flavours. I did have some almond milk, but discovered it had zucchero! I bought it in Italy,so that is not for the soup.

I am doing a fast today to prepare for a sauerkraut meal tomorrow.
    Good for your swimming, Happy. I miss swimming and the nearest swimming pool being 50km away, I have to wait till I am in the Antipodes.
    I hope you get a more restful night, Purple.
    xx Wiwi

Amazon, thanks for the explanation of flowery graves. I will look tomorrow when we go out.
    We get snow here because it is high, still at home in France, 44ยฐ40′, north of Avignon.
    Even so, snow so early in the season is unusual. But today nature looks happy after this episode.
    We are in the UK next week, hope it’s not too cold.

Amazon,

Yes, the egg sandwiches of my childhood were mashed with salad cream. The sliced egg was always part of a lunch spread. Two slices of egg anyone?!

And we never bought lunch out as a family either. Oh, those family travels where weโ€™d stop at the services to use the toilet and then congregate around the boot of the car for sandwiches and a cup of something brown and warmish from a thermos! As a child I imagined the delights out of reach in the Littlle Chef… Not that I eat at services now as an adult – I fast or take a packed lunch, and if Iโ€™m travelling a long distance by car in winter I do take a flask! Shame I have no children to pass the tradition to ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks Wi. Mr P has bought a memory foam topper. Hopefully that helps.
    Well done on the laps, Happy. What a champ…British team next? ๐Ÿ˜‰ P
    PS Now it’s poyrong rain. Fabulous!

Wi,

Your soup sounds perfect for a cold day. I must admit I havenโ€™t done much with pumpkins, Iโ€™ve even struggled to find them in the past as they seem to be grown for Halloween not flavour.

Re: swimming. Our closest pool is closer than yours! But it still takes a chunk out of the day (2 hours, with travel) so is really only something I can do when Iโ€™m on holiday. I miss it though, so will perhaps need to see if I can do a bit of flexible working once a week to enable an early swim.

And I donโ€™t know where youโ€™ll be in the UK, but this little cold snap doesnโ€™t look set to last. Certain if youโ€™re in the south, days should be at least low teens and no night frosts.

P, I love my memory foam mattress! It has totally spoilt me for sleeping anywhere else though, and I must admit to being slightly apprehensive about next weeks hotel bed…

I donโ€™t think the swimming team would want me โ˜น๏ธ Too old, too slow. Iโ€™d probably be better cross-channel, although Iโ€™d need to get some insulation! Itโ€™s funny though how my muscle (brain and body!) memory kicked in this time. Iโ€™ve probably only swum perhaps 5 times in the last 7 years, yet itโ€™s taken only a couple of swims to remember how to do it.

Ah! That’s why I slept so well at your place, Happy!
    Re sliced eggs, I love to dress up salads with the slices on top. Mum used to mash eggs with curry powder and mayo for sadwiches to take on picnics. Ooo…my mouth’s watering. Must get into bed. Night all you top enders. P

Happy Friday!! it is warm, but so windy. They are saying rain later today, so something is blowing in!! Rain for the next week, and snow… We are about to get winter. I found this recipe for sliced zucchini and tomatoes, baked with spices and cheese. Sounds perfect for a cold weekend! I am going to try it. I always have my In-laws over on Sunday, I am making them meatloaf and Mashed. I will enjoy the veggie bake. I have really been thinking about home baked bread, it must be the weather. I better make some and get it out of my system…I know nothing, but what I hear or read about, of your politics. But have you guys heard of Trump… I could go on and on and on. I thank goodness elections will be over next week. Peace and love to you all, have a beautiful weekend.

Ha ha Murph, who hasnโ€™t heard of The Orange One?! The world has definitely gone mad โ˜น๏ธ

Iโ€™m just using the last of my homegrown courgette (zucchini). My OH is not a big fan, but I love them.

I agree, carb-craving is a sign of winter, but mmm, homemade bread, eaten warm with butter…

Hi everyone,

Happy,

Our earlier posts must have crossed. I’m glad you enjoyed your swim.
    I’ve not been to the gym for a couple of weeks but I have been mostly up a ladder wielding a paintbrush! I am really looking forward to a nice long swim and am aiming to go on Monday morning.

I have a generic name for service food outlets “the Happy Chip” and as a child/teenager I always wanted to go in and sample their wares. I now wonder why, I obviously led a sheltered life culinary wise ๐Ÿ˜†

My memory foam mattress is wonderful and I wonder why I didn’t buy one sooner.

Wiwi,

I think Panadol osteo is designed for bone/joint pain.

Murph,

Your veggie bake sounds much more palatable than thoughts of Trump. I hope you enjoy it ๐Ÿ™‚

The majority of contributors to this thread eat a very varied diet which is not meat centric. I followed a vegetarian diet for Lent last year as I had purchased a modern vegetarian cuisine recipe book and it was a revelation to try such a different approach to cooking although eating meat free wasn’t new to me.

Today is a FD and for dinner I had a portion of HF-Ws tomato dhal with some greens and chutney.

I’m trying a new restaurant tomorrow night which is located just round the corner.

it used to be a pub and was once my local but at some point in the dim distant past it went downhill badly and has been closed down for 7 or 8 years.

It’s been taken over by a young team who are selling a lot of independent brewery beers and offering a very different and interesting looking menu and I’ve decided it’s time to try it out.

Hi Fast Trackers And Hello World (You All know Who You ARE) ๐Ÿ˜‰
    We are heading into summer and have had plenty of warm days but not hot Iโ€™m the driving force in the kitchen and I like the simple dinners minimal prep time and a quick put together just like the Thai beef salad or a simple coleslaw then add to it or build on it but in truth I think we will have a forum consensus here is that we really do or did simply just over eat so easily and how little we do actually need to function very well. Fasting for health benefits longevity and to keep Alzheimerโ€™s at bay is my main focus a long life in good health the end goal..
    A excellent Jason Fung article for a lazy Sunday..
    Here
    https://idmprogram.com/my-single-best-weight-loss-tip/
    The difference is between restricting some foods all the time (CER) and restricting all foods some of the time (IER). This is the difference between failure and success.
    Peace RT

Yes. Read it on Saturday. I feel a need to revamp our menu. Bordom and the tenancy to serve too much easily creeps in.
    So…any suggestions welcome. I considererd diet Coke and Chips (crisps) 3 times a day, 5 days a week, no snacking, but that is probably a bit extreme, and we never eat either ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. P

Hi Everyone,

It’s been a long time since I posted, and in fact a long time since I was doing 5/2 however tomorrow I’m restarting.

I lost track about 3 1/2 years ago when I had a severe break in my upper humerus (smashed it actually into lots of little pieces and now the arm is 1cm shorter) and had to go on heavy pain medication for almost a year until they could remove all the hardware which was causing the pain after the initial injury healed (touching nerves and muscles with sharp bits). During that time OH was catering and I went totally off the WOE and just could not restart. Now I am finally in the right head space for restarting and reducing my size once again, this time for good.

I now work from home during afternoons & evenings 4 days a week and all day 1 day a week, so now I have no excuse to not go for a brisk walk most mornings. I also travel quite often with this work, again good reasons to get out and about early and explore a different city/place.

Hope you look after that hip PVE.

Hope everyone is fit and well, sorry but I won’t go back and read all the posts as there are WAAAAAY to many lol ๐Ÿ˜€

Hiya AO
    It’s great to have you back! How dreadful that your leg was SO long healing. Is it 100% now?
    We are all here to support you on the road back to regular 5:2ing. Roll on Monday fast…P ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hiya PVE, it was my upper arm literally less than 3cm down from shoulder, lol, and yes it’s just on 100% now only not much muscle tone but at least pain free 95% of the time – darn weather occasionally gives me grief for a few hours.

Thanks for the support and yes, tomorrow IS my fast day, also Thursday. Friday I fly out for work and get back Monday evening (Fast Day) then repeat the following Friday, then home for a couple of weeks before going off again, this time for longer but with the 5:2 I can do this even when away as I won’t be noticed if I’m not eating much or the same as others so no issues there.

Luckily for me OH has learnt the benefits of not eating lots of carbs as well (so at least I won’t have sweet things or lots of carb’s in the house … all disposed of or banished to his shed already months ago) just need to get my routine in hand and away we go.

Cheers,

AO

Sorry, AO, I meant arm!
    We find fasting on travel days really easy as you are away from the kitchen, and busy.
    It’s controlling frequency, quantity and type of food on eat days that is the issue ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Morning/evening all,

Hi AO and welcome back. Sounds like you’ve had a tough and painful road to recovery and it’s good to hear you are OK now.

I had a lovely dinner last night, BBQ lemon and sage chicken thighs with roasted ratte potatoes and fig and shallot agrodolce. My friend had pork belly with noodles and veggies.
    We had chocolate cake with roasted quince, salted caramel ice cream and almonds for dessert.

I was really impressed with the quality of the food and look forward to trying some of the other items on the menu and some of their ales and ciders.

I’m going to the theatre tonight to see Simon Reeve talking about his travels in various parts of the world.

Have a good one everybody ๐Ÿ˜œ

AO hi there Welcome good to see another SA fast tracker back on the forum you can’t move forward if we’re always looking back so a fresh start now doing small things with great enthusiasm congratulations to you..
    โ€œThere is nothing else you can do to your body that is as powerful as fastingโ€
    Peace RT

Hi Amazon and RT,

Thank you all for the welcome back.

Yes, it’s been a long road back and now my head is in the right space to return to this way of life. I’ve missed it and am looking forward to getting better than ever results as I put my best foot forward (so to speak).

Love the quote RT, so very true ๐Ÿ˜€

That’s okay PVE I was imagining having to use a sling with my leg ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ . Hope everyone else is doing well and I expect most of you from the original crew are in maintenance mode by now, well done you!!

Must run for now. Chat more later ๐Ÿ˜€

Cheers,

AO

Welcome back, AO. It’s good to hear you are on the mend, and back in the fold. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes to maintenance, but oh what a struggle. It would seem losing weight was the easy bit! Currently I’m blaming my dreadful sleeping patterns. I don’t think it is calories, as you suggested, Amazon, as with v.low carbs and two meals a day there aren’t that many of them – not that I count, but still…!

Jason Fung would put it down to the body fighting back to its set weight, B. That is one reason why I thought we could trick it with a total dietary change, again.

Lots of fatty meat during the week, majorly carnivory again, see how it works out. So not 5:2 for the meantime. It is rather interesting, this experiment of one!

I have now given up my penultimate treat, a few cubes of dark chocolate. Just don’t touch my wine (on NFDs, of course), have to have one culinary pleasure left.

Morning/evening all,

A bright and mild morning here.

I had a very entertaining evening listening to Simon Reeve telling the audience about his life and his work.

FD today and I have all dinners for this week made and either refrigerated or frozen as I’m about to start work on the kitchen.

I just need to extricate myself from my current position, curled up on the sofa cuddling a mug of tea!

Or you could just stay there…๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy Monday from Montana. I had a great weekend, I ran both days, and played golf, for the last time this year. It is calling for snow tomorrow. Fall is over! I am fasting today. I have my Miso, and I am ready to rock!! I did workout in my home gym. I just love it! I hope everyone has a great day!

I hope the miso keeps you warm Murph.
    We have the reverse here…warmer weather has meant the last few fasts were a lot easier. Mind you, I sat with woollie socks and a rug on, watching tv last night, even though the room was apparently 25C.
    The mattress topper seems to be helping my poor old hip. Gradual improvement every day.
    AO, how did your fast go? P

Purple,

Good to hear that the memory foam topper is helping.

I’m suffering from the FD can’t get warm syndrome this evening.

I was fine while working in the kitchen but as soon as I stopped I got cold, plus I’m really hungry today so it’s not been the easiest of fasts but I know I’ll be pleased tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m looking forward to my nice warm bed. It might have to be an early night as I’m tired after 6 straight hours of clearing cupboards and cleaning but it’s great to have got so much done in one day.

All I need to do now is polish my halo ๐Ÿ˜‰

You’re a little powerhouse Amazon! I find I go hell for leather, injure myself and lose my mojo. ๐Ÿคจ
    I’m looking into a strict Omni diet, plus 5:2. I’ll fill you in after I’ve planned it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰P

Hi Everyone,

FD went okay but not 100%, was very hungry (as expected) so a lot of water consumed. Managed to get under 600 cal, so happy with that for the first one back. I’ll consume even less next FD.

I think working from home will be much better for me as generally I don’t have to go out unless I have appointments so I can keep within my limits.

There will be times when I’ll be working away from home such as this coming Fri to Mon with dinners included, so will be mindful of serving sizes, thankfully my next FD is Thursday. Fri I only have to eat with others for dinner, Saturday and Sunday it’s all meals except breakfast (which I can skip to keep things lower) and Mon I can fast again as I’ll be left to my own devices that day and so I can keep fasting with just water & coffee (black, no sweetener as always) and wait until I’m home for an omelette as my meal for the day. Then repeat the following weekend. I’ll resume my weigh in on Fridays this week, as before I found that the best day for me (plus I’m home until leaving for flights). I then go, with work, to Bali on 1 Dec for 7 days followed by a “meet and greet tour” of 4 Australian cities – Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney – before returning home on the 12th. This will be the biggest challenge for me but I’m sure I’ll be able to keep at least within my maximum per day plus lots of incidental exercise, drinks I can keep to water or coffee and maybe sit on one alcoholic one each night of the tour at the end.

Just organising what I’m taking this weekend with me and packing it ready now and so I don’t forget anything I’ve made a list, lol ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Cheers, AO ๐Ÿ˜€

Morning/evening all,

AO,

Well done on getting through your first FD.
    You seem to have put a lot of thought into how you are going to cope with eating when away from home so I hope it works out for you.

I slept really well last night and as usual after a FD I’m not hungry this morning so the plan is to fast again today.

Purple,

Re-decorating the flat is long overdue, I bought the paint for the hall 2 years ago!
    It’s taken me all this time to find the motivation to get started and now I have I’m really enjoying it and keen to get it all done.

Great to have you back, AO. Sorry to hear about your injury and its repercussions.
    Glad you are back fasting with us.

Barata, I found this diet a few years ago called the disassociated and tried it for a while, and temporarily seemed to work. You don’t mix foods. So only cashews for a meal, only pastrami for another and lots of other things I don’t remember …. for 6 days, and then on the 7th effectively fasting with only salad. It put me off cashew nuts. I am sure it is not too healthy on a long term basis, but could have a short term effect.

Here it hasn’t stopped raining for 24 hours. It’s dismal. So glad to be going to London for the weekend. I have been out taming our garden for the last few days and this rain is a curse. I am in a bit of a rush as the ground will freeze to 15cm in the next month which complicates gardening.

After my attempt at vegan cooking last week which was not very good, I am making another attempt tomorrow. What I didn’t like was the lack of texture, and only the chickpea crackers I made were good. This week it will be falafel and salad.

I have decorating to do too, Amazon, but it can wait till spring. I am thinking that since France reached its best by date for me some time ago, I will stay only for 2 more years, and maybe find a place in Tuscany near my grandies instead of staying here.
    It will take me a year to get the house up to scratch to sell.

Glad your hip is improving, Purple.

I read the IDM on eating times, which vindicates the 20:4 or other variations. Interesting ideas.
    Lots of admin tasks to do this rainy day.
    xx Wiwi

Hi Wiwi,

Anna Jones has written 3 very good vegetarian recipe books, A Modern Way to Cook, A Modern Way to eat and The Modern Cook’s Year.
    She has two vegan siblings and many of her recipes just happen to be vegan or if she has used cheese for example she offers alternatives. The majority of the recipes produce fabulous tasty food that is interesting to eat.
    Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall wrote a recipe book called Veg a few years ago and last year he followed it up with Much More Veg and he deliberately chose to make all the recipes in the follow-up dairy free.

I’m not suggesting you buy all the books but some of the recipes will be on line, AJ writes for the Guardian so many of her recipes are available, and I’m sure many of HF-W’s recipes will be on line as he’s done a couple of TV series using recipes from his veggie books.

Purple i had to google the omni diet so that was an interesting exercise lots of good stuff in that AO crikey you have a full schedule things are hectic well done and getting through day 1 and claim the blue ribbon for finishing.I have a feeling that as time goes by we will all end up with a blueprint for the rest of our life’s that is always under constant review or tweaked which is also very good for compliance motivation and I still say results driven.. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
    Keep on keeping on
    RT

RT, I’ve been watching The Diet Testers on TV, and thought the Omni, with 70% plants, 30% lean protein, no sugar or simple carbs, (or alcohol initially), it makes sense. The book arrives today, but I already feel less hungry. P ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh, and no dairy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Evening/morning all,

Another busy day wielding a paintbrush and all is going well.

I’ve also done B2B FDs Mon/Tue and had a very strict NFD today. B2B FDs planned for Th/Fri.

I’ve bought a new outfit for the festive season and it is hanging in full view to remind me of the need to stick to the plan for the next 5-6 weeks.

Brrr, it is cold and wet here. Two days of snow, but it is above freezing so it is just a wet mess. I am so thankful for my home gym. I have really struggled this week. I am fasting today for real… I will try again on Friday, but we are invited out. So It might be a 1 fast week. With a fresh start on Monday, again. I did survive election day, barely, It made me eat junk without any thought to health. So today, I am eating soup. Next week I might try fasting until dinner, I have never been successful. I eat from habit. I hope you all are having a great day!

I find if I’m upset about something, or someone, Murph, it strengthens my resolve to not let it undermine my health. Take control and you feel empowered. Tell yourself “I CAN do it!”
    Nothing worth doing is easy, but the pride when you achieve is so rewarding!
    If you end up eating more than you intended one day, doesn’t mean you need to think you need to wait until the next week to start again. This wol needs constant vigilance. Every time you eat needs to involve mindfulness. Develop a little inner voice that reminds you to weigh up every mouthful…”is this really worth eating?” If the answer is “No”, then don’t eat it!
    I would never allow someone like your president drive me to eat!!!!๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”
    All the best, P

Hi murph58 and welcome congratulations here is some information for your knowledge bank you have made a positive start by joining in the conversation here. My top4 things to do.
    1. Certainly buy the fast diet book and read it front to back ASAP.
    2. Watch the doco Eat Fast & Live Longer here
    http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/110651/BBC_Horizon_2012_Eat_Fast_and_Live_Longer/
    3. Read all you can about the fast diet here.
    http://thefastdiet.co.uk/michael-answers-frequently-asked-questions/
    https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/
    https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/tdee-for-the-curious-or-why-dont-i-lose-weight-faster/
    This is a must read IMO
    4. Jason Fung 26 chapters of information on fasting.
    https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/fasting-a-history-part-i/

โ€œIt is easier to avoid eating than to stop eating once startedโ€
    Peace RT

Hi All,

Another couple of successful days, but so much going on I haven’t posted. Checked on the scales this morning and kaboom 2kg down the drain (so to speak), now I know most of this will be fluid as always happens on the first week or two of a change in eating habits, but really I haven’t changed that much, mainly portion control and the one FD (today’s my 2nd FD for the week).

RT all those are key to success IMO, other than I’ve not yet bought the book … on my list though.

I must say that working from home most of the time is making it much easier for me than when I was out at work, yet I would have thought the opposite would be true.

I’ve found a form of exercise I can do at home too (sorry but gym stuff is not me, nor is walking on the roads around here – I’m sure RT would understand country roads and high speed traffic including semi’s is not a good combo by myself.

I’ll let everyone know how the exercise and diet goes, but may not be online every day.

It’s been “back to winter” for the past couple of days so woolly jumpers have been brought out again, but not the thick ones, just the thinner ones brrrrr.

Cheers for now,

AO

Same here AO. I had to go back upstairs and change completely into more wintery clothes before heading out. Not ideal for a fast day ๐Ÿ˜

AO it’s all about getting reward for effort and having a plan and sticking to it good skills you minus 2kg that’s fab…I certainly concur regards country roads speeding traffic with semi trailers and B-Doubles hurtling along at I would suggest greater than the speed limit ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I have a 10000 step walk around the town streets that dodges all main roads it’s rural here so paddocks either side of the street..Gyms are not my scene either and we have 2 here to choose from I would much rather slip another fast day in my week as required.. Purple its 2 and 15 today here BRRR but we still plenty of firewood in the wood shed ๐Ÿ˜‰
    RT

Morning/evening all,

After a very wet and windy day yesterday we have clear blue sky and sunshine to greet us this morning and it’s going to reach a balmy 14ยฐC although I expect the nearest I’ll get to going outside will be when I open the back door to paint the frame ๐Ÿ˜†

I finally got round to getting another battery for the scales and I’ve lost another 3lbs which is very encouraging as I was beginning to think my mojo was lost forever rather than merely mislaid.

Good on you Amazon!!
    I’m sitting, freezing, with a blanket on me. Classic fast day chill. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thanks Purple,

I have to say I was surprised when I got on the scales as last weekend was a dis-as-ter. Far too much food and even more alcohol and I thought it might have undone my hard work during the week but if it proves anything it’s that these days what I now view as over-eating is much closer to normal consumption than I think.

As for the alcohol, it’s a long time since I drank that much in a weekend and much less than what I used to consider normal.

I’ve just paused for a coffee break and realised how cold it is today which isn’t helped by the fact that I’m already hungry but doing my utmost to ignore it. The coffee will solve that for a while.

Good morning. More snow. Thank you PVE and RT. I appreciate the advice!! I have some ready to do, I am looking forward to it!!

Hi Fast Trackers and Hello World (You All know Who You ARE) ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Aphorism

“A SHORT, POINTED SENTENCE THAT EXPRESSES A WISE OR CLEVER
    OBSERVATION OR A GENERAL TRUTH”

1. The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow.

2. Money will buy a fine dog but only kindness will make him wag his tail.

3. If you don’t have a sense of humour you probably don’t have any sense at all.

4. Seat belts are not as confining as wheelchairs.

5. A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you’re in deep water.

6. How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of the dark to become a
    teenager who wants to stay out all night?

7. Business conferences are important because they demonstrate how many people a company
    can operate without.

8. Why is it that at school reunions you feel younger than everyone else looks?

9. Stroke a cat and you will have a permanent job.

10. No one has more driving ambition than the teenage boy who wants to buy a car.

11. There are no new sins; the old ones just get more publicity.

12. There are worse things than getting a call from a wrong number at 4 am; for example,
    it could be the right number.

13. No one ever says “It’s only a game” when their team is winning.

14 I’ve reached the age where ‘happy hour’ is a nap.

15. Be careful about reading the fine print, there’s no way you’re going to like it.

16. The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.

17. Do you realize that, in about 40 years, we’ll have thousands of old ladies running
    around with tattoos?

18. Money can’t buy happiness but somehow it’s more comfortable to cry in a Jaguar than in
    a Ford.

19. After 60 if you don’t wake up aching in every joint, you’re probably dead.

20. Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind
    don’t matter.

21. Life isn’t tied with a bow but it’s still a gift. And remember;

“Politicians and diapers should be changed often and for the same reason”

Have A Happy Weekend All You beautiful Losers ๐Ÿ˜†
    Peace RT

“Politicians and nappies should be changed often and for the same reason” is certainly being followed here in Aus! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 50 posts - 4,601 through 4,650 (of 7,277 total)

You must be logged in to reply.