just started

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  newcomer59 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• hi just started the diet after years of yo yo dieting.i am amazed by how easy it is to follow .in the first week lost 2.5 kgs.even if this initial loss slows down its worth doing for all the other health benefits.thanks mike and mimi!!

Morning, I am a newbie as well (did my first week last week ) didn’t do as well as you I had a 1kg loss which I am happy with, as they say took a long time to put it on, will take a long time to take it off. Very happy with how easy it is to manage I will be doing my next fast day tomorrow. congrats on the 2.5kgs that’s awesome.I haven’t read the book yet but have ordered it, so will do so when it arrives (just picking up bits and pieces off the forums at the moment). Here’s to another week of the scale going down 🙂

Getting started is the toughest thing, so great, both of you! And I think you have your head on right, don’t go for the quick fix but rather the sensible approach.

Keep us updated on how you do and see the pounds creep away!

Welcome @mickmoulton and @willbfit !
    Glad you could Join us. I have only once lost a kilo! Mostly only halfa!
    Well done to both of you!

Hi, I read the fast diet book a few months ago and gave it a go but have since fallen off the wagon! I am getting quite down about a New Year starting on a bad eating pattern and am determined to give the fasting another go. I have 1 stone to lose, which may not sound too much but I have been trying to lose this weight since my first child (I have 3) 8 yrs ago!! I am starting tomorrow. My problem in the past has been that I get hungry by about 3pm and then start to snack – gonna try and be stronger this time.

Hi there, im just starting on this also – mum & dad have been on it for a while and both look great. I have to say that the two fast days done so far have been relatively easy, what are the pros / cons of going to a 4:3 alternate day fast?

Not sure if its simply enthusiasm but i seem to feel great after such a short period of time. I hope that the weight does start to come off but with just 2 fasting days of 25% of normal calorie (TDEE) intake, doesnt that equate to about 3000 calories = 1lb loss per week? If the loss is more than that then is that because my usual daily calorie intake was much more than the TDEE?

I didnt weigh myself at the beginning, i prefer to have a more visual check of body shape, and i hope that there is already some movement in that area. finally weighed myself last night, was about where i thought i was, but plenty to be lost!

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.