It really does work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hemmy 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• My husband and I are both on the diet and are really thrilled that it really is working.
    Slowly,slowly for me only 1 to 1.5 a week but he has lost about a stone in a month I say it is because he needed to more than me ha ha.
    We do not like fast days but we are determined to be good and obey the rules.
    Even on non fast days we are making sure about we put in our mouth.
    We believe this is not a quick fix this is a lifetime commitment and even when we are at our target weight maintenance is still necessary unless you want to undo all your hard works.
    So if you need any encouragement it really does work but be committed .

I agree Victoriaal.
    Well done with you and your husbands loss.

We didn’t put weight on overnight so best to lose slowly. Get our bodies used to the change. A good way of life I reckon.

Hi hemmy
    It is really good to receive encouragement I figure every one needs that.
    How long have you been on the diet ?
    Do you find fast days difficult?
    I think everyone who is having a go needs to be patted on the back because we live in a society where it
    Is easier to gain weight than lose it.
    We have tried to be what we considered good for the last couple of years but we gained not lost.
    When that happens you think why bother and then gain even more.

Hi Victoriaal.

That’s the beauty of this forum all the encouragement. Some motoring along at a high speed and others just sitting back and enjoying the journey. All going along the same road.

I started 11 weeks ago and have lost 13 pounds. A 4lb loss the first week probably quite a bit of water. ( and wine) Lol

I am really beginning to look forward and enjoy fast days. Love the energy that comes with it. Wish I had done this years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.