Ipad app won't let me join

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  fastdiet 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• I have downloaded the app to my ipdad mini and when I get to the last page, there is nothing on it. I have the latest version of ios, but it still won’t work. Please help I want to get started, the days are disappearing!

I have the same problem on the iPad

Me too!

I contacted the support and they told me the app only works on iphone, not ipad. 🙁

I hope they will fix this soon…

I contacted support too and got the same answer. I have an old iPhone 3GS and it doesn’t work on that either, which is understandable. But I have a brand new iPad Air don’t understand why it only works on the latest generation iPhone and not on this! Please fix this before we all end up as beached whales! 😀

So, is anyone going to give any advice?

?? Sounds like some advice was offered. It doesn’t seem to be supported on all versions of the Ipad.

Thanks, sorry- just learning on the iPad aND the forum –
    tried to delete post but no luck!

Hi – sorry for the radio silence. The developer has asked me to tell you that there is an update coming out soon to address iPad issues. It’s working its way through the app store now but should be released soon!

Sorry you’ve been having trouble.

That’s great! Would it be possible to be informed when it’s available to download?

I’ve got the same problem and would like to be notified when the update comes up.

Glad to hear it’s not just me 🙂 would like to know when it has been fixed

There should be an update now that fixes the iPad login problem and the deleting calories issue. But email app@thefastdiet.co.uk if it doesn’t work after the update!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply.