Interesting paper on mitochondrial protein and aging

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Science of intermittent fasting
Interesting paper on mitochondrial protein and aging

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  EmmaSGrant 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• As soon as I saw the headline for this article, I thought of calorie restriction.  Sure enough, the article mentions CR towards the end.  I thought that decrease food intake may mean decreased protein production and more of a “reparative, adaptive” response similar to what the authors find when they knockdown the mitochondrial proteins production.

Thought I’d share this here, as it may be of interest.

http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/35673/title/Inhibit-Mitochondria-to-Live-Longer-/

Thanks. I do constantly look for medical updates taht migth relate because of the newness of this latest lifestyle that is becoming more popular. I’ll check out this link also. Thanks for posting.

Thanks for sharing this with me. I was looking forward to using this new technology in grinding mills. I had read about their paperfellows review and the users were all very satisfied with it. I would like to see it for myself before I give my reviews but I am very excited about it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.