How much are others hoping to lose?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
How much are others hoping to lose?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  AnneMarie1955 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• I am hoping to lose 3 stone. About 20 kgs. And am BMI 33. Are there any people here wanting to lose quite a bit? Has it been beneficial to individuals with higher BMI?

I am on a mission to lose 2 stone/28 lb.My BMI was 33 when I started 23 weeks ago and 17 lb heavier than I am today. Today I have a BMI of 28 and another 11 lb would give me a BMI of 25 and a weight that I haven’t had for 30 years!!!!!

I have heard of people losing alot of weight while on 5:2. I want to lose 20 kilos too. So far dropped 3 kilos in 6 weeks which Im happy with. First time Ive dropped any weight in two years. In that time I have tried alot of other ways but this one seems to be the one.

Hi, 2 weeks in and have lost 5k, but do need to lose another 40 as have a BMI of 40 ;/ still having chocolate on food day, not masses of it but more than I could have on other “diets” Good luck everyone

Hi,

Am new on here. I hope to lose 37lbs (17kg). I lost about 19lbs (8kg) doing something similar to this last year. Just decided to have one meal a day, didnt exercise and depended on coffee to stave off hunger. I lost the weight quickly and have now decided to change it up and try the Fast diet.

Lets do this! 🙂

Nikki,

Hi! Just started myself…two weeks in…lost 2.5 pounds last week 🙂

I have 30 pounds to lose. Well…27.5 now!

Think this is going to be the lifestyle change to end all dieting!

well, 15 years ago i weighed 25 kg less than I do now… I’d love to lose at least 15 -20 kg…

I have been on the diet for a fornight now and it is going well so far. I have also upped my exersize to 4 times a week (minimum)I would like to lose 6 stones if poss but accept it will take a long time. I have worked out at 2lbs a week loss it should take about a year

I didn’t actually start doing it to lose weight, didn’t expect to and didn’t realise I had until 2 months in. I have no ‘start’ stats as a result but I’m now 11 months and 1 week on and about 3 stone (probably slightly over) or 42lb down. Most of it came off early on – somewhere between 14-18lb in the first 2 months (although noone, including me, noticed). The remainder has come off in anything from 4lb-2lb – with one anomalous 1lb month covering the Xmas period.

I’d like to lose another 2 stone – now I know I can – but I’m happy to do it slowly. Although doing it slowly does play havoc with your wardrobe. Thank goodness for leggings and the fact that most of my (previously tight) tops are getting away with looking ‘floaty’ these days.

Oh and cal290, I eat chocolate on every non fast day and not just a little bit either. It’s a good 600 calories worth of my <2000 intake but it’s worth it 😉

I am finishing my 4th week today. I’ve lost 5lbs(2.2k) so far and would like to lose 45lbs(3.2stone) total. My weight loss is slow and that is fine with me so long as it happens.

I’ve tried other diets and think this one is a keeper because of the benefits besides weight loss. The fast diet is easier for me to stay on. Probably because the 500 calorie days are manageable for me and not too fussy. I like the simplicity.

Onward and downward!

Wow well done everyone. Well my first week is up and I lost 4lbs! Quite good! Going to get more active methinks to try and keep it up. Xxx

Hi everyone! I am Aussie woman, 58 and husband who is 60, both doing the 5:2 diet since about mid May. I was 71kg wanting to lose about 11kg and husband was 118kg and looking to shed about 25kg. Neither of us did any measurements but can feel the loss of inches/centimetres in our clothes! I’m down about 4kg and husband about 8kg. Slow and steady wins the race!

We have a very busy little Post Office and General Store, working 7 days a week, so exercise is pretty much non-existent! We have found that after about 6 weeks, you get a handle on your eating habits – the right foods and their calorie values. Not obsessing about it, but trying to stick to the 500/600 calories on fast days, eating lots of protein, fibre and drinking plenty of fluids. On normal eating days we eat well, 2000/2400 calories and tonight I enjoyed some divine buffalo vanilla and mango pulp gelato after dinner!! 🙂 Local farmers run buffalo and have awesome products!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply.