How is everyone doing?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
How is everyone doing?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lillythepink 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Mi have only just started this way of life and wanted to know how well people are doing 🙂

I am currently doing very badly. It is really getting me down. I have been doing the 5:2 since January 2013 and everything was brilliant – I lost 17 lbs and was happily maintaining until I gave up smoking cigarettes and switched to ecigs on January 4th this year.

About two weeks later I noticed that my weight was going up. After two months I had put on 5 lbs and switched to the 4:3. I average 10k steps a day (use a Fitbit), monitor calorie intake on myfitnesspal and do 2 gym classes plus 2 workouts a week. This morning, after a Fast Day, I was 7 lbs up from January this year.

I just don’t know what to do to.

I started well but lost my way this past week / weekend, although didn’t pig out or anything, just didn’t fast and found that I stayed the same (which was good as we had a meal out and I drank vast amounts oh and not forgetting the bits of chocolate here and there and the odd bag of crisps!)

But I am back on it now with a fast day today (have had a handfull of strawberries and a bit of rice that was left over from hubby’s chilli) so I can have something else if I fancy later but I am going to try and tough it out as penance for not doing well last week ha ha

Am going to definitely be good from now on, the feeling of starting to lose the weight with “little” effort was great – could kick myself for slipping off the wagon!!

So, all in I’ve lost a net 6 pounds over 4 weeks…..damn that last week as I could have lost more!! ha ha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.