How do i post smiley faces?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  bigbooty 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• I notice that some people are using little smiley/frowney/etc to brighten up their posts. Now i know how to do the πŸ™‚ etc ones but not how to add the icons. In other forums i have used there has been links for you to click on or a list of bbcodes for you to add. I can’t find any here so how are they done? Also if i wish to paste a link does it automatically add the correct format or do i also need instruction?

I have had a look through the forums and haven’t found any answers so far so any help would be appreciated.

HAHAHAHA well that showed me. Posting the smiley face turned it into the icon…. DOH!!! Now i feel really silly (no change there then!). So at a guess posting a link will format it automatically…

There are no smiles here, we’re all sad.

Heron,

Speak for yourself. I’m always Happy Now πŸ™‚

Hi Neaz, people with phones or tablets that have the little emojis available can pop them on. Otherwise I think you are limited to sad, happy and wink.

Ahh, will have to use my smart phone then πŸ˜‰

Have fun πŸŽ‘πŸŽ’πŸŽ πŸ–πŸ­πŸΎπŸ¬
    (From my iPad πŸ˜‰)

Very happy in my corner of the planet, too, Heron. I think the control from 5:2, and the weight results, are part of it, but improved health is key. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Hi
    I have hurt jowned today. I am obviously really thick, feel free to agree, but I cannot see how to post. Can You help?

On my Mac it’s simply a matter of going to the Edit pull-down menu and selecting the one I want. On my iPhone it’s one of the pages of the keyboard.

Here are some tips for PCs and smartphones: http://www.howtogeek.com/208890/how-to-use-emoji-on-your-smartphone-or-pc/

Press the, colon dash bracket, buttons on your keyboard πŸ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply.