Help me lose this 30lbs…im running out of ideas

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Help me lose this 30lbs…im running out of ideas

This topic contains -13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Lituka 3 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

  • I am on a mission to lose 30lbs. I’m currently sitting at around 164lbs and the goal is 135lbs.

    I feel like I have been trying to lose this weight forever, I’ve been trying for a year now, and the lbs just don’t seem to drop. My inches do but my weight doesn’t. I’m a size 10/12 top and size 12 bottoms so I’m not particularly large. I’m only 5 foot 2.

    I am very active, my average daily steps is around 18-20k. I ride horses, walk dogs. Have a very physical job at the weekends at a yard with horses. I struggle to fit in other workouts between the kids, keeping the house, horses and dogs.

    I eat well, try to keep low carb and cook most everything from scratch. Try to keep to around 1200cal a day,i could probably drink a bit more water. I used to find intermittent fasting quite helpful but at the minute I’ve been so busy I’m very tired so finding it harder to find the energy to fast.

    I’m hoping someone might have some tips for me….i really need this weight off and it’s like fighting a losing battle. Its not for looks, its to broaden the different horses I ride and to help ease up pressure on my knees.

    Huge thank you in advance

    After a couple highly successful years on 5:2 and a break (can’t remember what caused it) it took me *3* more years to get a sustainable start back under my belt.

    My advice is that sometimes it’s hard but don’t give up! For the present you’re doing the right stuff. Keep the carbs low. I had to give up everything grain *completely*. Don’t be afraid of healthy fat. Can you add 16:8 to your regimen by skipping breakfast and keeping lunch and dinner within an 8 hour window?

    Then be patient. And best of luck with it!

    Thanks so much for the reply, if I’m fasting I typically do the 16:8 definitely suits me best.
    Its just so frustrating cause I’ve been trying for so long for no result…yes the inch loss is great but that’s not what I need, I need these lbs off so desperately. Hopefully I get it figured out soon before I lose hope completely

    Hey,
    Hope you are good. The weight loss journey won’t be easy, so stay determined and don’t give up. Apart from exercise, having proper diet is also very essential, as research states that while working on weight loss 20% work is done by exercise, and the rest 80% role is played by correct diet. I have shared an article on what you should intake and what you shouldn’t.
    https://zealthy.in/topic/weight-loss

    Hope this might help you!

    Hi, I’ve been away from the forum for a few years and am back for some inspiration. Don’t give up. You’ve received some good suggestions already. You have the advantage of being active and motivated to find what works for you.

    I manage to fit into clothes and look fairly good at my current weight, but I know I would feel better and my knees would be happier if I could meet my goal of losing 15-20 lbs, so I think I understand how you feel.

    I’ve successfully lost weight in the past by delaying breakfast and calling it lunch, eating a healthy dinner, avoiding sugar and not eating between meals. I regularly walk, bike and practice yoga, but I try to increase my activity whenever possible.

    I wish you the best and hope you can turn the frustration you feel into a positive plan. I hope you continue to post. You might also consider joining the October challenge on this forum to gain more motivation and the support of the wonderful people who join that challenge each month.

    I used the keto diet for a long time and saw many benefits. There are delicious recipes in it. these will allow you to reach your ideal weight. For more information on the product website: https://ketoscustomdiet.com/

    https://shrinke.me/bW2c9uq

    Hello,

    The link above is a short video where i got my motivation
    to eat a lot without thinking of getting diet, nor exercise.

    I know this has been a devastating year for the world, especially
    in the US were the awful results of isolation, near economic
    collapse, stress, anxiety, and fear have gripped so many of us,
    and this is all compounded by an inexplicable crazy political
    situation and election. I am most definitely a stress eater, and
    am increasingly gaining weight as a result. I am up to 10 lbs.
    and am determined to shake them. In 2015 I lost 40 lbs. through
    this program, and I’m hoping for the same type of success
    (10 lbs. worth) now. Looking forward to joining forums, they
    are such great sources of help and inspiration.

    Bonjour

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.