Help……I've fallen off the wagon

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Help……I've fallen off the wagon

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  luckylucy 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I’m looking for help – I seem to have fallen off the wagon and can’t get back on.
    So far I’ve lost a stone but still have a couple to go but I can’t seem to motivate myself either with fasting or exercise – anyone got any ideas.

barrhead, you have done so well!

You wanted to lose about 3 stone…and have accomplished a third of this already!

The ‘fall’ is nothing more than a blip – you can clamber back on that wagon right now if you want!

There are how many weeks left before Christmas?….*checks diary*….21…..21 weeks…you could easily get to your target of 3 stones by then if you pick yourself up today!…Come on a new month tomorrow…and a new start!

I always see each fasting day as ‘I’m only doing this for one day!’….so no need to motivate yourself for anything ‘big’…just enough to stick to one strict day – and make that day tomorrow!

Plan some activities to take your mind off the fact that you are regulating your eating….plan a day out for the weekend….do you have any hobbies…I have really got ‘into’ knitting – it keeps my hands occupied and I am also getting an early start to making Christmas presents!

Try and remember WHY you started to 5:2….the health reasons…the ‘I want to fit into my old clothes’ reasons…the ‘I will NOT have another Christmas dreading family photos’ reasons……….those reasons are STILL valid!

You can do this…you have done it before and done so well…so you tripped and fell…..pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start all over again!

Finally, you can only do this for yourself…but never forget how important you are!

Best of luck! …And keep us updated on your progress!

I fell off the wagon too after losing nearly 2 stones. I’ve put 10lb on since Christmas and am now back on the wagon!.

I’ve bought the Fast Cook Book, entering my details on the FAST tracker and am determined to lose the extra 3 stones that I need to.

Clothes are fitting better again and I am beginning to feel better already. No one can make you do this – remember why you started in the first place.

Good luck and keep us posted with your progress.

Thank you Buttonboots and LouB you’ve given me the kick up the bum I needed. Yes I can do and just need to remind myself that I don’t want to be fat anymore I want to be fit and healthy just for me and my wardrobe.

Keep you posted
    X

great stuff @barrhead16 you can do it! We ALL fall off the wagon on occasion. Agree wholeheartedly with @buttonboots re: taking it one day at a time so that it doesn’t feel overwhelming. Good luck 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.