Help: Disappointed in week one!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Help: Disappointed in week one!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  FastEnough 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• I have just completed my first week, and went through two fasts. I have increased my activity too. The scales show NO weight loss!!! Ahhhhhh. Just done measurements. Whats happening? Do I need to count my calories on non fast days? I have over 16 kg to loose…..any suggestions?

Hi
    Your not alone in not loosing in week one, some people don’t.
    You do need to work out how much to eat on you none fast days. At the top of the page you will see a tab called resources tap that and select BMI calculator you need to find out your TDEE ( total daily energy expenditure) and eat under that on none fast days

Hope this helps

Shirley

Thanks Shirley. How much under my TDEE should I eat?

Hi

You can eat right up to your TDEE just don’t go over it.

If you have time you will find most of the question we all have when starting out are covered here
    https://thefastdiet.co.uk/michael-answers-frequently-asked-questions/

Shirley

You should eat calories equal to or lower than your TDEE on your feed days. The fewer calories, the faster your weight loss. There’s no magic.
    I wouldn’t even bother weighing for the first month.

Thanks for your support. Ok I will start watching calories on my feed days too. Thanks so much

@nina Graham – how is your weigh loss coming along now? Have you noticed any changes?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.