Healthy pasta

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  PetieT 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Hi all,
    I’m new here and this is my first post here. I love experimenting in cooking. Did anyone try homemade raw pasta with cinnamon and cherry tomatoes? I would like to share this healthy and delicious recipe with you all. This is my latest experiment. Hope you guys love it.

Cinnamon beet pasta

Serves 4-6

10 cherry tomatoes
    1 large red beet
    5 red stems of swiss chard, chopped
    1 handful basil, shredded
    Spring of fresh thyme
    1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
    6 large zucchinis

Cut zucchinis into pasta using a vegetable pasta-making called a spiralizer or a mandolin so that they resemble long noodles. Place the zucchinis into a drainer to drain. Blend the other ingredients until smooth. Put the pasta in the bowl and pour it over the pasta and serve.

Source: http://www.pinewoodhealth.ca/blog/general-category/delicious-raw-pasta-recipes/

Take best diet supplements that really helpful for you body wellness to loose weight and maintain your fitness.

Hi, I’ve been experimenting recently with homemade pasta. I’ve made spaghetti. It is so easy to prepare.

Any recipes for a high protein pasta?

I recommend the green pasta. It’s done by all leafy vegetable sauce and it is very healthy.

does pasta help full for weight loss

I don’t know if this recipe is good for weight loss but i like the green pasta.

Healthy pasta is an oxymoron! LOL

Any recipes for a high protein pasta?

Minimal sauce and cheeses, some lean protein, etc.

Healthier but definitely not as tasty as traditional pasta which has rich sauces with fatty meat.

I will try this tomorrow. Can’t wait!

Do you love and know how to cook? Even if you do not know how, I want to advise one recipe.

https://club.cooking/recipe/cabbage-lasagna/

The recipe is easy enough and you will be satisfied.

Steps
    Step 1
    To prep the cabbage leaves: Choose a medium, 2 1/2 – 3 lbs. cabbage. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Remove the hard core from the center of cabbage. Place the cabbage inside the pot with water, cut side up and boil about 15-25 minutes until outermost leaves become soft and fully cooked.
    …..

I don’t think it’s tasty to be honest… I’d rather just do it with mushrooms and tomato paste

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply.