Haven't Started the 5-2 diet yet

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Meal plans and meals
Haven't Started the 5-2 diet yet

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kiwiana 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello. I haven’t started this diet yet, as I’m still reading the book, but I’m a simple eater. I really don’t cook and am a creature of habit. Normally for breakfast I have yogurt or an egg sandwich frozen). Lunch, the same, bought salad or a frozen meal. Can I eat these sort of things on the fasting days?

Hi…they way I’ve read it, you can eat anything as long as it stays to 500 calories. But that 500 calories add up fast with frozen meals, even some yogurts are high. Best bet is protein & fruits & veggies & 0 calories beverages & lots of water 🙂

I eat calorie controlled ready to eat meals on fast days for my dinner. I think it is worth looking into.

Thanks everyone! Also, do you know how I can set up alerts to alert me here if someone answers my questions?

You can click on “forum activity” on the top right hand corner when you are logged in and see the list on the lefthand side.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.