Green 'T'

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dragon Fly 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Hi

Sitting here on my lunch break feeling a little hungry and not able to go on a walk as it is rainingβ˜”. A walk always helps with the coping strategy on a Fast Day.

Turned my phone on and there it is – the letter ‘T’ in a green box – my link to this webpage. It reminded me what I am doing and why I am doing it. Today is Fast tomorrow is Feed. I am in control and can do this. Words with Friends it is then ☺

Hi BuzyB, I’m fasting too, and was unable to walk far at lunch due to the rain. I went out for a short walk, but I’m back at my desk now. Lunchtime is the hardest hour isnt it!

Stay strong, we can do this, and eat tomorrow πŸ™‚

Good luck x

Certainly is Dragonfly. Have a really nice woodland walk near a river that I do in the warmer drier months. Really lucky where I work. Fingers crossed we can get out tomorrow.

Hi BuzyB, its a better day where I am weather wise. Yesterday it didnt stop raining all day! I can see blue sky now, which is such a relief. Good luck with the day, its a normal eating day for me, although dont feel hungry yet after my fast day yesterday. I really like that πŸ˜€ Stay strong πŸ™‚

Hi Dragon Fly

Definitely a better day today. I have managed 2 walks clocking up over 13,000 steps on my Fitbit πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ Also on a feeding day, really do not know what I want to eat.

You keep going lot to be said for PMA – Positive Mental Attitude.

Great job on the walking Green T! That must make you feel amazing.

PMA is definiately the attitude to adopt, we can do this!

Have a great day. Its a normal food day for me, although I want to keep it lean as I’ve been having trouble with my tummy since yesterday. Not sure if its diet related, but I’m sticking to water and fruit tea throughout today at work, and then will see what I can have at home for dinner. Might even make it into another fast day, you never know πŸ˜€

Good luck πŸ™‚

Hope you are feeling better Dragon Fly and you are enjoying the sunshine I have here. Extended walk by the river today.

Doing 3 Fast days this week as I have an 18th burthday meal to attend at the week. Hoping a pair of trousers will be a little less snug.

Keep strong

Hi Buzy, I’m struggling with my tummy this week, its not good. At least its pushed me into three fasts this week too πŸ™‚ Fasting today, which is my usual day.

Almost weekend now, we can do this. The birthday meal sounds nice, enjoy! πŸ™‚

What sort of things do you eat on your fast days? I tend to stick with soups, but it can get a little boring. I’m thinking of something with tuna today, although what I’m not sure. I need to research calories in small baked potatoes. Got to be so careful when we’re only allocated 500!

Have a great day

So nice having you to chat with Dragon Fly – I guess in a way we can hopefully support each other.

I tend to have all my calories around 6pm on Fast day. Monday I had a wrap 188 calories and half a packet of savoury rice, the beef one worked our at 212 calories making a nice round 400. I rolled the rice in the wrap very tasty.

A grilled or steamed cod fillet on a whole tin of mushy peas was nice, had that last week. Any spare cals I may use on fruit or even a naughty low cal hot chocolate before bed.

Feeling positive and thank you for comments.

Morning Buzy πŸ™‚ Friday at last! I do the same on my fast days, I save my cals for the evening, I find it gives me something to look forward to when the hunger pangs kick in mid-afternoon. Personally, once I eat something, I want to eat for the rest of the day, so waiting until the evening works best for me.

Thanks for the food ideas, I’m definately going to try the wrap and savoury rice, that sounds delicious. I need to be more adventurous with my choices, there must be so much available thats 500 cals or under.

I’m so glad its Friday, its seemed a really long week. Hope you have a wonderful weekend πŸ™‚ enjoy your meal out!!!

Stay strong and happy πŸ™‚

Have a fab weekend yourself Dragon Fly ☺

Hi Buzy, how are you doing? I’m fasting today πŸ™‚ Last week was a bit of a let down as far as fasting was concerned. I’ve downloaded a pedometer onto my phone and am going to go for a nice long walk at lunch. Also, try to take the stairs at work rather than the lift!!!

Have a great day πŸ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply.