Great results, still eating pretty bad :D

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Great results, still eating pretty bad :D

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mikeykitty666 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share how my 5:2 diet is going so far!

I’m 25 years old, and I’ve been stuck around 210 for a while. I’m quite active, I snowboard 2-3 times a week, Backcountry Ski 1-2 a week, and go out for hikes or snowshoeing once a week or two. My downfall is that I eat really bad! I drink beers with my buddies at least once a week, followed by late night burgers. We often eat stuffed crust meat lovers pizza, baconators, mcdonalds, all you can eat sushi. We eat like crap! So I’ve been stuck, and although I’m fit enough to run around and play, my weight isn’t going away.

I’ve only been doing the diet for 5 weeks, but after my 4th week weigh-in I lost 7 pounds. So I’m down to 204 now. I’m going to weigh myself once a month, It’s been easy to manage and I’m enjoying it. It feels good to be good to your body AT LEAST twice a week, kudos to those who do it all week, but that isn’t for me! Not yet!

I’m very strict on the 600 Calories, the other day a co-workers wife brought me a cookie that she made homemade, and I COULDN’T say no, it would have crushed her. So I ate it, and had to skip dinner that day! I usually eat some veggies, a can of low cal soup, a can of tuna with a little bit of low fat mayo, some fruit. Cherry tomatoes have been a good snack to consistently eat and have almost no calories.

Anyway I hope this sways some people to try it out. I’d say give it at least a month and see how it feels for you. I’m going to continue doing it. I think it’s funny that on the days I fast, I usually get the most done. I work full-time and am in university part-time, I’m a busy dude! But this diet hasn’t slowed me down one bit!

Michael

Well done on the weight loss so far Michael.
    You’re right it is best to keep busy on a fast days and you also know where you are going wrong on one day per week. So long as on the other four you are eating sensibly you can’t fail!
    All that exercise too – I am sure you are watching the Olympics – the snowboarding looks spectacular! Personally I hibernate at the first sign of a snowflake – hate the stuff 😛
    Keep it up!

Hi Michael well done on your start–most of us don’t fast all week–then it wouldn’t be 5:2–some give themselves a boost doing 4:3.
    I have a little trick for when I am offered cookies or chocolates on fast days– I say I’m pretty full at the moment and want to enjoy it with my coffee later. Have then been known (surprise surprise even to myself) to have a bite (so I can give positive feedback) and then BIN the rest !!! that is if it is a fast day and a cookie would take me over my limit–we really need sustaining foods on those days.
    I will have to warn you!!! that after following this WOE (way of eating) many of us have found our feasting day appetite is greatly diminished–you may struggle with that third slice of stuffed crust pizza.
    all the best

Hey Linda! Thanks for the feedback, yeah Its mostly only once or twice a week that I’m “bad”
    I definitely have been loving the Olympics! Looking forward to half pipe on Tuesday 🙂

Sorry if I wasn’t specific double happy, I do 5:2 also! I do Mondays and Wednesdays!
    I like your trick! If I can get away with it, I hide it and eat it the next day 😀

Thank you both for the feedback! Excited about this diet and the great community backing it. Will post updates when available!

Michael

Michael, you are so young, I hope you lose the weight and enjoy everything life has to offer. I am older, so I haven’t taken that much weight off. I am in a contest with husband for the lowest cholesterol level, and I am bloody losing.

Hey thumbnail, glad to know you’re rooting for me!

You should consider your first cholestoral levels and see whose lost the most in percentage! Maybe you’re winning :)?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.