Get fit and stop the medication!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
Get fit and stop the medication!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  clarislim 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• I’m 57. I started the 5:2 diet September 8th. Bought both books Fasting and Fitness.
    Over the first three weeks I lost 9 lbs. I then discovered my son was doing the Warrior Diet and had lost 66 lbs in 4 months. I switched diets and discovered it was easy for me because no calculations to do. Plus it stops night time cravings because I eat between 2pm and 7pm until I’m satisfied.I think starting on the 5:2 diet was a great introduction.
    I was taking Cocodamol every day for back pain. I was also taking Lansoprazol for my stomach. I have not taken either for the past three weeks.
    I have lost, over the past 7 weeks, 16 lbs. My fitness is getting better. I now work out with a 16 kg kettle bell. I hope to lose another 16 lbs by the end of February.
    Keep fasting it really works. You too may be able to ditch the medication!
    PS I bought a new pair of jogging pants bright blue. I feel very young and sexy when I put them on. Great feeling. Made the wife more nimble on her toes evading my advances. haha

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.