German 5:2

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sunflower-ph 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I’ve been on 5:2 for 4 weeks now. Lost 2.8 kg so far. The best though is that I’m a young women ever since having high blood pressure who has been taking beta blocker for years. 5:2 seems to have significant impact on my BP. It has went down since.
    However, I’d like to find some german companions here joining me on my 5:2 trip. <3

Today’s fast has been one of the best. Being on biz trip kept me so busy that I hardly thought about food. Still filling up my 500 cal though.
    I was in London and loves that most food at the airport are marked with the cal they contain.

Hi Sunflower….just wanted to wish you viel Glueck und Erfolg with 5:2!

I am German on my mother’s side, although I now live in England.

When the family get together it is always difficult diet-wise. Nobody does good cake quite like the Germans! I have a real weakness for Mum’s Marmorkuchen or her Bienenstich and I could just eat a huge slice of Pflaumenstreuselkuchen right now…and Omi did the BEST Kaesekuchen…….then again I just love the English pudding served with lashings of custard too!

Of course the terrific thing about 5:2 is that nothing is verboten! Even on a fast day those treats are just one day away (although I need to restrict it to just ONE slice!)

Keep it up!

Thx button.
    I’m more the puddingfuellung gebaeck type 😉
    How long have you been doing 5:2?
    Do you actually visit germany?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.