Forum Search Box

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sassy 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I tried using your Search Box to search for the term 6:1 but got no results even though the term is used more than once on the site. Does it search the new Forum area? Forum users need to be able run a search to check that their topic hasn’t already been raised …

Hi, Nick W – my guess is that the Search Box only likes WORDS rather than numbers.  I typed in the word ‘maintenance’ and found all sorts of references to 6:1 as a maintenance diet.  You’re right, of course, about the wisdom of checking whether a query has already been raised and perhaps answered.

You’re right Jeanius, it was having trouble with the numbers. I’ve changed the search entirely and it should work much better now. It’s less number-phobic, definitely. 🙂

Let me know if there are any further issues, thanks!

Help where IS the “search box”? I want to find again the forum for elderly or something for those of us with little mobility except pottering about the house and walking very short distances with a rollator rather then using the wheelchair.

Hi, on my iPad web page the search box is top right under the logins. I assume it is in the same place when on a computer 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.