First two weeks

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Eeyore73 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Really this post is a reality check for my own benefit – I lost just over 2kg in the first week and “only” half a kilo in the second week – that’s still 3kg or almost half a stone off in two weeks!! I was feeling a bit disappointed with this weeks result but am clinging onto the overall loss.

I have done 2 weeks and have lost 7lbs,I have a lot to loose so will keep going.

Your both doing great! 7lbs off in 2 weeks is really good 🙂

x

started on 2nd January. lost 4 pounds week 1 then another 4 pounds week 2. have alot of weight to lose so not getting carried away but happy with the start. well done you guys for the weight you’ve lost so far.

After my third week i have lost 8lbs up to now.

Good to know I’m not alone! Keep going everyone 🙂

week 3- weigh in this morning and have lost 7 pounds this week. alot of exercise, two fast days and calorie counting on the other days. was hard work but glad with the weight loss. not expecting to lose this much in a week again but glad to see it’s possible with hard work. still alot of weight to lose so need to keep going but that’s me halfway to my first target of loosing two stone.

Been poorly this last week so I did the fast days but on my off days I was all over the place. Put on 0.2kg (200g) so not a bad result.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.