First Six Months

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arnold Town 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Well I decided to give the 5:2 diet ago on the 15th of December 2018, not a great time to start I know.
    But really need to do something as I was suffering from a bad knee mostly due to weight if I’m honest.
    Now the early part of July and pleased to say I have lost 72 lbs so far.
    It’s not all been easy however I feel so much better and my waist size has gone down 8 inches.
    This is my very first post and I wanted to let you know that with will power, determination and effort you can change your life!
    Good luck to you if you are just starting out.

72lbs?!?! What an incredible success story, Arnold. Congratulations!

Thank you Penz. Still have a way to go and more determined then ever to reach my target.
    This time it has to be a lifestyle change.

How are you getting on?

9.5 months sticking to the diet and please to say I have now lost 7 stone 3lbs in total 101lbs with a further 27lbs remaining to achieve my goal. This has to be a lifestyle change and not just another fad.
    I would highly recommend to anyone serious about improving their health. Good luck and best wishes.

Hello Arnold & Penz,

Congratulations on your weight loss to date. Could you share how you stayed motivated for 6 & 9 months respectively?

I have 20lbs or so to lose and have been on and off this diet since 2013/14. Lost about 10 lbs or so back in 2013 but plateaued and gave up at that point. I’ve been back on it for a few weeks in 2018 but gave up again.

I have just started again and find doing two back to back fasting days works best for me at the start of the week when my motivation is highest but would welcome any tips or techniques that worked for you that have helped you stay on course.

Hi Sorry for the delay in my response.
    I need to make a lifestyle change and knew that I needed to commit this time. Basically for my health!
    Pleased to say I have now lost 107lbs, when I have an off day I get straight back on it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.