First day and hungry already!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
First day and hungry already!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bunty27 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi… I’m excited/nervous as I’m starting the 5:2 today and today will be my first fast day. I’m currently confined to my bed as I’ve hurt my back so thought whilst I physically can’t get downstairs to get food (whilst husband and daughter are at work and at school) it would seem a good time to start – I have terrible will power normally!!

Any tips? Friends have done it/doing it so going to try not to have breakfast then maybe have my M&S fully longer salad at lunchtime then a banana for tea… Does that sound sensible or the other way round?

Tummy rumbling already as I always have breakfast!!!

Still I’m definitely up for it…

Thanks

B xo

Hi Bunty27. Sorry to hear about your back thats horrible. Today is also my first FD and I am going to avoid any food until dinner tonight. TBH i never have breakfast and I know if i eat early i the day i wont want to stop!! Will have a chicken stirfry tonight and drink loads of water all day. Just hopped on the scales (absolute disaster zone) and need to loose about 3 stone so trying to look at this as a new way of eating rather than a diet. Getting married next year so my motivation is to be able to buy a lovely dress for that and i keep that vision in my head (really dont want tears and tantrums in the wedding shop!!!)

Hoping to keep a few cals back for a small orange after dinner as a little treat. Anyway good luck with your first day and hope the back eases up a little.

Feeling positive

L x

Hi PoshBird01… Wedding dress us a perfect motivation!!! I need to lose around 4 or 5 stone but at the moment I’d settle for anything!!! Anyway the first morning has gone exceptionally well mainly because I’ve slept the entire time!!!! Think when my back mends and I’m back at work then I’ll have issues but by then I’ll be in the zone! How are you finding your first fast day?
    B xo

Hi B. Going well so far and no headache or nausea (hopefully it will stay that way). Just had water so far today with 1 cup of tea and got my dinner sorted for 6.30ish. I do feel hungry but its certainly controlable at the moment. Planned a couple of meals in my head for the next 2 NF days and will be eating lots of veg and less carbs although i am not going to cut them out (just a small jacket potato instead one the size of a mans head!!!).

Hope the rest of your days goes well and I will check in with you tomorrow.

Happy fasting:)

Hi… Well day 2 of fasting today and I’m hungry already!!! Enjoyed my days off from fasting but was hungry (I’m always hungry!!!) – for once I’m not weighing myself daily although think that’s more about the bad back than anything. Still 100% committed to this!
    How you doing?
    B xo

Hi.. Well first week and I lost 3lbs… I’m happy but whilst I’m pretty much bed bound I’m going to try the 4:3 to compensate for not moving and using up much energy. I know I’d struggle to do that when I’m up and about but for this week I’ll give it a go. I am doing this primarily for weight loss so think this will kick start…
    How did you do PoshBird in your first week?
    B xo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.