Feeling inspired

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  antigini 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I have just completed my first two weeks and I am already seeing positive results. I had intended to fast on Mondays and Wednesdays but things were going so well after the first two fast days that I decided to make Fridays fast days too.

I have lost 3 kilograms, and approximately 3 cm from my bust,chest, waist, hips and thighs! After just the first week I bought new jeans and managed to fit into a size smaller than I usually buy. The fasting hasn’t been bad at all, although it was really cold on Friday and I did have to work to resist the urge to comfort eat.

On my fast days I split my 500 calories between breakfast and dinner. During the day at work I drink plenty of water and have black or herbal tea at morning tea and lunchtime. I’ve tried not to have tea or coffee with milk and sugar (which is how I like it), but from time to time I’ll have one during the day if I’m struggling a bit, and I’ve decided not to feel guilty about it because I’m losing weight regardless.

Feeling positive and just all round “better” healthwise and for once in my life I think I’ve found a plan that is actually doable. I have a long way to go as I need to lose at least 4 stone, but I’m going to do it this time 🙂

Well done Carren! I am on my first week and only managed 1 fasting day, on reflection I should probably have started when I wasn’t on annual leave. My next fast day is tomorrow and I’m back at work so we’ll see how that goes. Thanks for your positive post very encouraging.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.