Feed, Fast, HIIT – September 2013

This topic contains 53 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  rockyromero 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)

• Hi Rockyromero,I have to say my sleep patterns have not changed since starting 5:2. Sadly I still snore and I still suffer from interrupted sleep. I think that part of the problem is my non fasting day eating and drinking habits. I firmly believe that in order to improve our health beyond the benefits of the 2 day a week fasts we need to adjust our non fast day diet and at least drink less alcohol while being more aware of the quality of our overall diet. I am also considering a couple of weeks fasting Mon,Wed and Friday to see if this helps.
    Good Luck out there.

@couscous
    “adjust our non fast day diet and at least drink less alcohol while being more aware of the quality of our overall diet. ”

Yes, in order to continue losing weight, I also believe this has to occur even when reaching the maintenance level.

Goal for this month: 185

Starting Weight: 192 lb

Current Weight: 187.5

Feed, Fast, HIIT: 5:2, stairs training, Sprints and strengthening

http://www.52fastdiet.co.uk/tracker.php

Date Weight (st.) Waist W:H BMI Fat % Notes
    Sunday 29th Sep 2013 13st 5.5lbs (187.5lbs) — — 26.25 25.70%
    Thursday 15th Aug 2013 13st 10.99lbs (192.99lbs) 36″ 50.8% 27.02 26.00%

http://trendweight.com/u/2530328a1bd347/chart/4w.png

@rocky

Did not see your question before. I get the fitness assessment done on a yearly basis (sometime in May). These numbers are from my last assessment, 2 months into IF.

Nowadays, I measure my weight every now and then but don’t focus too much on weight gain or loss.

On the lighter side, the smaller size pants I bought in anticipation of one day losing weight and wearing them are really loose now and I have to go down another size – and it is a wonderful feeling 🙂

I am really motivated on seeing your results and trying to give my final round of weight loss (8 lbs) a kick-start by skipping meat and cheese.

It is interesting co-incidence since I noticed my sleep problems recently (nothing to do with IF and in general – in fact I sleep better nowadays) and found an app called “sleepbot” to track my sleep progress and get out of the sleep cycle naturally.

My other alarm goes off at a set time waking me up from the middle of my deep sleep making me cranky most days.

Sleepbot(and similar apps) are supposed to help you with tracking and monitoring your sleep cycle and gently wake you up.

@sivasankar

“Sleepbot(and similar apps) are supposed to help you with tracking and monitoring your sleep cycle and gently wake you up.”

Thank you for this.

I’m continuously searching for improved sleep monitoring tools, as I’m not satisfied with the tracking that I have so far.

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply.