Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,919 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  hemmy 2 hours, 16 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 4,201 through 4,250 (of 35,406 total)

• Audrey..

We have been quoted £250 on top of the £200 service. Och ..

Cheapest ready made from Halfords which Alde recommend, it’s in 5 litres, can’t find how much we need so putting old fluid in large milk bottles, to see how much…as it has to go to tip to throw away safely.

Then you put plain water through the system twice to clean out…then the new pink in…we may need 2 X 5 litres or get away with one?? I think we have three air valves …one each under each single bed and the bathroom radiator, the drain valve outside under the caravan?…we will see how we go.

I would think Alde is Alde should be the same…

You can get mobile engineers to do this but don’t know the price

X

Sorry jean just realised typo…. we got quoted 200 for drain and top up not 100….. well worth doing your own if you are able too…

With the service it’s going to be 350 quid 😢😢….

Can you come to anglesey to do mine? Haha lol 😆

We use a mobile engineer based on Anglesey he comes to the site to do services….

Audrey

Hi Audrey

Pam is a person who won’t try anything new, believe me just new battered cod from Aldi she looks at with suspicion. No chance of getting her to try anything else.

This is one for you and Jean (maybe too late for Jean). This is a you tube clip about your central grating statement with other videos that may be more relevant and of interest. I even watched it although I don’t have a caravan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IO_N_8HXLEQ

Hi Hemmy

No aches and pains this week so far, I’m hoping they are a thing of the past. Just need to get energy levels up.

Well done to Kristy, she must be so pleased. Pam really tries to trip me and my son up at every turn. Oh dear seems like you tripped yourself up yesterday with the cookies, you need to get back to being good. I can’t have things in the house or I know I would cave in. I am not as strict this time as last time on it so we will see if it makes a big difference at the end of the six weeks.

I don’t know if he will have the willpower to be that strict and as you know it is getting started as well that is difficult.

Yes I’m on fast day today, I’m not sure about Friday as I am taking someone to get their cataracts done, this is 4 hours at the hospital in the morning possible no internet. I will take my iPad and headphones and maybe a flask as well. I will have to settle him in and make a sandwich as he is over 90 and may need someone staying with him.

I don’t really know him well, he has said that he has got some nice brandy I can have, this doesn’t work on so many levels, I rarely drink maybe a glass once every two years, I also am doing so wouldn’t anyway and I don’t like brandy…..a cup of tea will tempt me or maybe even a coffee if he doesn’t have tea. I would be a really cheap date for someone. 🙂 So all of that that might mess up my day. I will see on Friday as I can do Saturday instead.

Have a good day today.

Hi Jean

See the link above and the links to the side on this page. Maybe it will help. I hope it’s not too cold, a strange day to do it on as there is always next week when it’s warmer.

Ah yes relations and other halves live to treat and tempt. I am so pleased that you and Hemmy have joined and seem to be here for the duration. It is so easy to give up at times but that would take us back to where we started and probably worse…..what an awful thought.

A lot of people look in for a while before joining. It is such a big step for some, if you are one of these people join us, you may have a have a lot to lose and also a lot to gain that is weight and support of course.

Hi CMum

Another one who is being tripped up all the time, so annoying for you. I hope we all get there despite the sabotage from others. Does he eat them as well?

Ginette

Hi All

Just been reading up on different types of milk. I think unsweetened almond looked good, maybe nice in coffee. Ideal for a fast day.

Let me know what you think.

http://dailym.ai/21eTgga

Thanks for the caravan link ginette… think we will probably get someone in to do ours as i said earlier Ian is not a diy enthusiast….. much prefer to GALMI at our house that is GET A LITTLE MAN IN… hehe much better for the marriage…. I have rung round and got a cheaper quote for service and heating so will book them once I have spoken to Ian when he gets up…

Audrey

Hi Ginette
    No he doesn’t eat the M&Ms. Obviously meant for me. Having a fast day and struggling. May need to go to bed really early tonight.

Hi Ginette

I try and he almond milk in coffee I didn’t like it ok on cereal I prefer coconut milk still not nice in coffee but lovely on cereal.

Fast day for me……already for my mums arrivel on Friday.

Weigh in tomorrow and will be joining you beach babes on Tuesdays weigh in.

Lynda x

Hi All,

Casper m…
    I would throw them in the dustbin and just say I am not eating them…maybe doing that he would realise you are serious..

Ginette….
    Quite good this morning we went an hour later, lovely sunny and warm, in tee shirts…most done ….then rain, dark skies, hail and snow!! all finished now. Glad you are feeling a bit better

Audrey…
    Just like bleeding house radiators…. but slow and faffy…we used G40 anti freeze already mixed from Halfords £22.99 for 5 litres..ours just took the 5 litres.

Our caravan had a valve under one front seat, and one opposite corner at the back single bed….and the valve on top of the bathroom radiator. The drain off was underneath middle back of van.

We flushed it out three times with tap water..heating it up a bit..bleeding each valve each time….put the G40 in…heated up….no air in at all.

Took us 2 hours as most of the time waiting for the radiator to get hot.

Hubby said if you can bleed house radiators all you need is a pliers…he did finger tight until G40 was in …then he did them tighter…I could even do it…..need a few old towels for the drips when bleeding.

Just one thing if you do it or an engineer…make sure carpets, furnishings, cushions, bed covers are out of the way (in car) it’s horrible stuff, it’s greasy…

Our dealer topped ours up on a service and got it on the carpets and we had to have new ones….it wouldn’t wash out! Be very careful.

Lynda..
    Have a good FBD ….good luck for weigh in tomorrow

Hemmy..
    Are you fasting tomorrow like us?

Jean x

Thanks jean

I have talked to Ian and he is not too keen on doing it so I have found a cheaper mobile man who will do service and heating for £265…. not bad and got good reviews… have booked it for when we are on holiday in July… he does a cheaper service for vans like ours that do not move….

Thanks again glad you are sorted now… 💓

Aud

Audrey…
    That’s a good price…. ours at the dealers would have been £450… If he is not confident it’s best to get a man..

Xxx

Hi Audrey and Jean

Glad you are getting caravan jobs out of the way. I didn’t even know they had heating systems before today, I hadn’t thought about it. Of course it’s quite obvious that that must have something.

Yes Audrey, if it gives you peace of mind and saves you the effort get a man in.

Jean, I am glad the weather was nicer than expected for you.

CMum

As much as I would like to do what Jean suggested, my willpower wouldn’t be strong enough, I couldn’t bear the waste and it might cause an arugument. I don’t know what to suggest really. Maybe guide him to different foods you would like as a treat, some nice juicy oranges for example.

Ginette and Cmum
    You are possibly right, we wouldn’t want an argument.

Maybe save them and give them away, to children or family or if you work to workmates. Just loose them to someone else…smile and say you enjoyed them..tell him you are fancying some strawberries just a few because ‘you can’t eat a lot’…men never know calories..

I have just found some German biscuits and almonds with that toffee coating you get from Spain we got at Xmas also we have a large box of Dairy Milk Chocolates which we got at Easter. Lidl was doing half price chocolate bars…two jumped into our basket yesterday 😂 All un eaten…. I must tell you I won’t enjoy them last time we had some they made me feel so ill…it’s like Hemmy said about her pizza looking so forward to it then disappointing.

Keeping them all hid from hubby!!

Well ….hey hoe …all for now.

Jean x

Ginette
    There is no answer really. I tell him no I don’t want them but he buys them anyway. He’s never been helpful or supportive when I’ve tried to lose weight. He always said I had the willpower of a jelly fish. I’m different now, older, wiser and fed up with being overweight. I think he sees that now. No matter, it just makes me more determined to carry on and keep losing the pounds.
    Its been so cold here today. Hope the weather improves soon.

Cmum…
    Just keep with us …we all will get there in the end…all trying together..

Maybe he is insecure, likes you how you are….instead of how you want to be…

He will have to come to terms with it….it’s nice you are older and want to be more confident with yourself…now is the time that’s ‘it’s your time’ ….just for your self and not for everybody else.

You will be fine just keep strong and get rid of temptations…

Jean x

Jean
    Thank you for your support.
    Maybe he is insecure but that’s his problem. I’ve brought up 3 daughters, mostly on my own. Im 61 yrs old in my body but like most people, my mind feels like I’m in my 30’s. I’m not wasting any more time being unhappy.

Fasting today and its been hard. Struggling with cravings this evening. Had a hot bath to distract me. Not really worked. Going to be along night.

Cmum x

Keep strong you will win today..and every day..😀

Ours tomorrow!

Xx

Cmum

I sympathize with you I had a very hard day too yesterday but it’s only the one day tomorrow you can eat… that’s what i say to myself on bad day.

It us strange how some fast days are more difficult than others. Keep at it and do not give in. You can do this.. we are all here supporting you…

Audrey

Hi Dear Friends.
    Had a good day with fasting today .. Milky coffee lunchtime then my faithful omelette tonight .. with a big salad. A bit boring but always fills me up.

After last nights blip with the cookies … I needed a good day in the bag today.

Shopping with Mum tomorrow .. so the cake tug of war. Lol

CMum … It sounds like its a case of .. giving you a little treat after seeing you dieting… or nervous you may change in other ways with your weight loss.

OR .. not wanting to be proved wrong about your will power.

Men have strange minds who knows what goes on in their heads. .. . Lol Anyway you just keep doing what suits you. Women Power … Stick with us CMum we are all going to do this . Xx

Aud ..hope that chicken was good… sounded yummy. Xx

Gine .. Will try to do a 500 day Fri this week so the 3 days .. Kristy not here till Sat this week so will be easier.

Hope your day is going well … glad you are not so achy now. My legs are a bit stiff this week … I am painting .. just areas that get more wear . All magnolia so just easy. Anyway .. lots of kneeling and bending… made my legs ache.

Take care Gine. Xx

Sym .. Lol I imagine your house like an Aladdin’s Cave of scrumptious treats all hidden from hubby and you forget where they are. Lolol

Anyway … loads of cals burnt off for you both today on your caravan work.

Sounds like a good job done today.

Good luck with FD tomorrow both. Xx

Coffee how is it going for you today. Xx

Minois Hope things are going well for you. Xx

Lynda good luck with your weigh day tomoz. xx

Karen CC. KT .. hope you all have enjoyed your day. Xx

Thanks everyone for your support.
    Another fast day done.

Wow what a lot of posts!

Glad that everyone is OK, and still managing to ‘fight the good fight’ 🙂 Well done on yesterdays FD Audrey, are you doing another one Wednesday?

Cmum well done to you too for managing your FD. It must be extremely hard when you feel as though someone is trying to sabotage your efforts.

Glad you’re still popping in KT and hopefully you’ll feel well enough soon to join back in. Even 1 day a week is a start and you know we’re all on your side.

today has been OK for me but not brilliant.

Will speak more tomorrow.. duty calls Xx

Hi CMum

You are right you do it for yourself, health is really important and losing weight is part of this for anybody who is overweight. Nice to be able to wear what you want as well as the feel good factor it gives you. We are all behind you here. Carry on the good work, those hard days will all be worth it.

Hi Audrey

Today was a bit more difficult for me, mostly because I couldn’t decide between row things in the evening and I had a small fun size apple earlier, apples make me hungry but I have to get through those I have bought.

Not long until tomorrow though.

Hi Hemmy

Glad your day went well, yes I find that doing unusual things uses different muscles. I hope it looks nice, I have some go do in a few weeks.

Jean

How can you possibly have all of those lovely things in the house and not eat them. You are a stringer woman than me.

Coffee

Do you mean Friday? I hope all is going well for you, dud you fast today?

See you all tomorrow.

Ginette

Morning all

Well first week on the FBD and lost 6lb what a shock that was got on and off the scales a few times and even went back to bed and still 6lb off.

Going back to power walking in the mornings as mum don’t get up early and not done any exercise since before wedding.

Have a good day everyone fasting or non fasting.

Lynda xx

Morning all, what a lot of posts last night…

Lynda 6lb off my goodness what are you doing? Congratulations that’s fantastic. ..

Coffee fast day again today for me I need to shift this weight…..

Cmum well done on your successful fast day yesterday we knew you would make it…
    Ginette glad you made it through the day too, well, done to you.

Will be back later just off to clean up now…

Morning everybody let’s have another great day today…together we are stronger

Audrey

Hi Lynda

Well done, my you are certainly out leading light! I had a big loss last time I was on it on about week three. That must be the holiday weight gone is it?

Hi Audrey

Another fast, well done, I hope this is easier.

I had a really bad night three hours so far and now up sitting in a chair, I am sure I will soon fall asleep again. Full of vivid dreams. Happy cleaning.

Ginette

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours.

Another bright but chilly day here. Not too bad for shopping day though.

Well done CMum so pleased for you the FD went well yesterday. You must be a happy bunny today. xx

Coffee .. hope today goes better for you .. its all full of up and down days so it seems . Xx

Gine so sorry you had a bad night. Try for a rest day today as it sounds to be a full on day for you tomorrow.
    Some times I think we expect too much of ourselves and body.. also mentally. Its such a fast pace now … I am convinced that is whats causing all this depression in younger people.

Have a good day Gine and take care of yourself. There is only one you and we very much need you here. Xx

Hi Lynda so very well done. 6lbs that is fantastic… you must be thrilled.
    Did you do 3 FDs and were there any treats this week. Have a lovely time with your Mum. Xx

Aud .. Is it a FD for you today. This bright weather really shows the spots in need of a spring clean. Trouble is I dont for some reason see cobwebs. Lol So glad .. with lots of beams its a good job. Lolol

Take care Aud .. and have a good day. I am off to fight the cake fairy being my Mum. Lol Xx

Sym have a good FD both. I am giving up the Merlot now for the next 5 weeks. I figured I go right through the week not bothering at at all then by habit Fri means a wine… I can see now that wine is reason I got here. Lol I have faced my demons as they say.
    Take care Have a good day. Xx

Brit lovelies..

“The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.” Xx

Morning All,

Bright and chilly here also covered with a heavy frost this morning.

FD for us today and maybe a lazy day also. Cutting hubbys hair this morning. We have decided to see Mama Mia in Manchester, have a overnight stay including a shopping afternoon and dinner…a bit of ‘us’ time…which we do all the time lol…so trying to get that booked this morning. Must be 10 years since we have been in central Manchester.

Lynda…Wow Wow what a loss, really well done on 6 lb off…I have never done that much…are you back to your pre wedding weight? You must let us know what you did…gaffer tape across the mouth! lol lol

Hemmy…have a lovely day with your Mum wrap up warm, mind it’s not slippery. Do you have a cake treat?? I know what you mean about the wine, I am not drinking in the week but I have half a bottle open now unknown to last to the following weekend! I am getting better 😇

Ginette…must admit I forgot about the 2 Xmas things…I am OK as long as they are not open..I would take it easy today you do have bad nights sleep wise, you must be shattered. No sorting today…

Cmum….well done getting through your FD some are just harder than others. It does get easier..I just say it’s non negotiable 500 calories that’s it..tomorrow is another day.

KT….we are all with you …keep popping in xx

Audrey….well done on your hard FD…it’s strange how they come to bite you sometimes..have a good day..

Coffee…well done on your day as well…these pounds will come off for us all…slowly.

Speak later…have a good day

Jean x

Just had phone call from mum….. going up for the day on Saturday and taking lots of food with us!

I don’t know why but my brother lives in a village 3 miles away, my sister in law lives 7 miles away but I have to do the shopping for her when I live over 70 miles away! They both have power of attorney over mum but it’s always me she rings….

Enough moaning now! I am a bit ill today, got a very upset tummy so fasting should be a bit easier hopefully….

Have a great day everybody fast or non fast

Audrey

Audrey…

Have a quiet day and look after yourself. Hope you manage the fasting if not do tomorrow if you are feeling better.

Its strange how one person is always the one doing it all….it seems so unfair. If you are still unwell ask them to go!!

Xx

No point jean I think my brother deliberately buys her the wrong food so she won’t ask him again….

I will be fine just feeling a bit bad today….. something has obviously upset my tummy….. perhaps my chicken hehe LOL 😀

Morning all.
    Yesterdays fast day was difficult. Battled my cravings most of the afternoon and evening. I was bad and gave in and had 2 rice cakes, 44 cals for both. Felt awful afterwards but thought, its not the end of the world. I got up feeling down this morning, thought Id have a weigh in and yo and behold, Im already 2 lbs down this week and my weigh in isn’t till Monday. Yay me. Feel so much better. That’s 2 st 4 lbs off now.
    Thank you all you faster’s for your kind, wise and encouraging words. It helps so much.
    xxxxxx

Cmum,

That’s really great 2 lb off and not your weigh in day…all for celebrating 😀😀😀😀
    X

Cmum

Well done on surviving. …. isn’t it easier with support?

My fast day today going well feel ill so don’t want to eat….

Audrey

Everybody..

Just thought if people are not looking about you may miss it….

Michael is doing a free summit lasting a few weeks. You have to join on line with your e mail, the hour programme will go into your e mail and is for a few weeks.

It sounds interesting, lots of different experts talking about, excerise, inside your body, mind and food. Michael is on the 28 th April.

Could be interesting….find it on the forum page, where the newbies start top of the forum lists.

Jean x

Ginette…

You might be able to move it over to here for everybody…I can’t do it

Jean x

Hi All

First of all the link that Jean requested to be posted. You need to join today as it is the 28th April.

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/online-event-with-michael/

Ginette

Ginette…

What would we do without you…our wiz kid..😀

Looking trying to book our show in Manchester…all off now… Coming in at just under £250.. I can’t justify it for a couple of hours but that’s me!

Enjoying my lazy day FD is going OK

X

Thank you Jean

For that information I missed it. I am now signed up. You will get a confirmation email when signing up.

Hi Hemmy

I have caught up on sleep as I predicted. I fell asleep in the chair and I have just had some lunch.

Love your saying the only parking place I haven’t really stayed in is the alcohol one, of course I gave has some wine over the years but it is really once in a while, last glass maybe two or more years ago, I had an inch of champagne to toast at a wedding last year but gave the rest away. But if you are talking all other foods then I have been in all those parking places many times.

I think the reason I don’t drink is my mother and father didn’t and also my English grandparents. French family (some of them) drank as if it is going out of fashion. My son doesn’t drink much either, maybe just what he has grown up with.

Well done on the wine free, I know you like it, I gave the touched chocolate, biscuits or cakes either, apart from 2 to toblerone individual sweets, the milk one was too sweet!!

I think we are all doing well.

I hope you manage to swerve the cakes today. Enjoy your day out.

Hi Jean

I saw Mamma Mia at the cinema, I was included in some tickets as a surprise. I must admit I didn’t fancy it, never really given abba music a thought through the years. I must admit I absolutely loved it, it is very clever how they have woven the music in with the story. I have since got the film. I also gave fond memories of an older relative feeling so ill that she didn’t want to come to Oams to dinner, her son brought her as he thought it would do her good, she loved it and was talking about getting the film.

Hi Audrey

Sorry to gear that you gave an upset stomach, I wonder if it was the chicken. Good day for a fast then.

I was in a similar situation with my Mum, what is worse is one of my brothers criticising what I was doing. To be fair they lived a long way away though.

Your Mum obviously turns to you for help, she must trust you and look at the positive side of this. One day you will not be the one saying you should have done more, I have heard this so many times. You play an important role in her life and that is good. I think the world would be a better place if all children did this for their parents. I also think that carers should get tax breaks if they are working.

Feel proud of what you do.

Hi CMum

Well done, yes you are right 2 rice cakes don’t break the bank and they shouldn’t send you into a negative mood as look on it the other way and see how much better than a normal day this is. It seems like this is all about planning for me. As like others it wasn’t the easiest fast day.

We all look to be right on track. Well done everybody.

Ginette

Ginette

Hi Jean

Why so expensive? What a shame, you could gave a last minute break away for that. I would give this a miss as well.

Ginette

aarrgghh just lost post

anyway – update on throat issues – seen dr and had tube/camera down throat
    he said nothing bad, but irritation caused by gastric fluids
    he said since it began just after I started fd – that it was probably caused by that – and once the oesophagus is sore/irritated, it takes a long time to heal and the fasting/changes to eating pattern will have made it worse
    added to that – stress – anxiety – fear!!

he said that although I take omeprazole – it doesn’t stop all stomach fluids for ‘coming up’ (ugh) and that I need to take gaviscon REGULARLY for at least a month – as it will protect area and allow it to heal

so I was right – it was the fd – in league with my stupid body – that caused this

so I am thinking if I start doing it again (IF) – then I need to probably still have 3 small meals during fd’s
    and also perhaps continue with the gaviscon on fd’s

anyway – sorry if I haven’t explained it very well, but thought it might help someone else

maybe I should do a thread about it – as SURELY I cant be the only person on here that has had this problem

Ginette…

Tickets £65 each, £80 hotel, petrol £50, dinner £40? Soon adds up..It would have been nice I can’t justify the money..🙁
    Cheaper break in caravan…

Glad you had a sleep, hoping you feel better….I hate not sleeping.

KT..
    Sorry to hear about your throat…I was always told you shouldn’t have omeprazole with gaviscon. It says on the box! I know you are under the doctor so it’s different.

I have the same as you with the acid reflux…since the 5.2 I have stopped taking Omeprazole…it is very rare I take it maybe when on holiday when eating and drinking too much. I had been taking the tablets every day for 5 years.

I doubt very much the fasting has caused it …it is the wrong foods you are eating…and weight…loose the weight it helps a big time….my opinion only. As it worked for me….weight on tablets again…

I don’t think the doctors really understand fasting.

Jean x

hi jean

well all I can say is that I totally agree with the dr
    and that actually the ‘wrong’ foods that I am currently eating – like fats/sugars/chocolate etc – are not causing the problems
    but when I was fasting and eating a much more healthy diet – very low sugars/fats/carbs etc – I had worse problems, and sometimes on fast days, when I was eating less/less often

I agree that losing weight helps with reflux – I don’t deny that at all
    but my body clearly does not like being without food, and it HAS caused the problems

anyway I still feel a long way off being able to do fd at the moment

Hi KT

I agree with Jean, doctors well some of them don’t have any idea about fasting. My suggesting would be yo have a bowl of soup as one of your meals on a fast day. I haven’t any experience of your problem so can’t help there. It seems that Jean is the best one for this as she has been through this.

Maybe try and start out with 6/700 days so calories are reduced but much better than a normal day, this will be a slow ease into fasting and help you adjust while keeping control.

Good luck whatever you decide. It is really annoying when posts disappear.

Hi Jean

Yes I can see how that adds up. Maybe a local night out at the cinema and a meal for a night out. I am waiting for the lady and the van to be able to rent. Anybody seen it? Also a new film coming out sin about a lot of disgruntled pensioners who rob banks as their pensions have been so reduced. Apparently it has the feel good factor to it. It is written by The DIY presenter. I shall try to find out more.

Ginette

Will try the teeth brushing suggestion, might help the cravings.

Ginette…
    Quite fancy lady living in the van…had some good reviews
    X

well I don’t really understand why everyone is saying I am wrong in all this even though I have spent my entire life being wrong about most things so why not now

the dr might not be a fasting expert but I assume he has far more knowledge and understanding about GERD etc than I do – since that is his specialism

and I KNOW the symptoms began and worsened alongside the fasting

don’t know what else to say

i am in no place mentally to deal with this now
    i thought maybe i was helping people but it seems not

im glad it all works out for the rest of you xx

ed. sorry if this upsets others that is not intended – just very fragile atm

Hi all

WELL what can I say? KT I think you have gone a little OTT if you read the above posts again I think you will see that no one is trying to undermine you in fact they were just trying to help.

I do not think there was any need for that reaction fragile or not courtesy costs nothing…

Audrey

Hi all

Fast day is going well.. just had 2 scrambled eggs the first thing I have had all day…

Am making hairy bikers sausage casserole tomorrow. Am going to make it with the healthy living sausage from tesco to keep the calories down… Will let you know how it turns out.

Hope ur all doing ok?

Audrey

Hi KT

I am sorry if you took this the wrong way, I was only trying to suggest a way forward when you start fasting that might be easier on you. No criticism or judgement here.

I am sure that Jean like myself was also trying to help by sharing her experiences with you. I know that my health trainer does not really believe in fasting as he thinks that in the long term it will lead to weight gain when I stop. I can’t think I would stop but maybe sometime in the far future I will only do one day, too early to tell yet.

From my mind ANY type of healthy eating plan will lead to weight gain if you stop. I have been on enough of them to prove this time and time again. I shall prove this to him by long term weight loss. Leading by example not words is always the best way to show people you can do it and encourage people to try.

Thank you Audrey

I think that KT will realise this as supporting people is what we all we try to do.

Ginette

Hi Audrey

Well done for today, I had porridge for lunch and it triggered my hunger or I should say wanting food again, porridge is now going to stay firmly in the box. I had a snack to ward off hunger of ryvita with herbs, lovely I can reccomended these, so read with laughing cow light blue cheese and some fruit.

I will be interested to see how the sausage casserole turns out. For the next couple of weeks I am using up left over barbecue food I have a few steaks to go. Fed the chicken to the cats.

Ginette

Viewing 50 posts - 4,201 through 4,250 (of 35,406 total)

You must be logged in to reply.