Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,961 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 16 hours, 18 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 4,151 through 4,200 (of 35,448 total)

• Sym… I just doing my walking as per usual. I don’t care for intensive kind of exercise.

Really cold here today … winter woollies defiantly needed. Think I will have the protein breakfast for dinner tonight. Xx

Hi jean,

My fast day going well so far not sure about weighing after each fast day so gonna weigh on Thursday that’s when I weighed last week.
    Think I’m following the FBD ok.

Lynda xx

Struggling to get through my second day…try to do 2 days consecutively to get it over with! Just need to get to 5ish so I can have a ‘normal’ meal with the family. This way my son doesn’t get the idea that all women do is diet. Sundays seem straightforward, but so far Mondays have proved really difficult – never got beyond 2.30 and a crazy chocolate binge, so thought I’d try typing to keep my fingers busy, at least!

Hi Coffee

Yes I missed an earlier post from you.

Online it seems that you can go to goals, in orange I then saw do you want help updating your goals, so I clicked on this. I put in this sedentary, no exercise (I may do some but this is at the moment). Then it wanted the weight I wanted to be in pounds, my starting weight pounds, then how much I wanted to lose a week I put in 0.5lbs (this will obviously be more as It does not take into consideration fasting) it calculated calories not to exceed 1, 710. I have 4 stone to lose.

The reason I have chosen 2lbs a month is that I have already lost a lot and I am hoping this will help any loose skin issue I may get as it will give my body time to adjust, I have already lost 4.5 stone so as you see this could be an issue.

I have already done a gym induction and I will return but probably when my aches and pains go and after I start exercising at home again. Plus I am busy sorting and doing other things maybe in a few weeks.

I hope between Jean and I you will get there.

I shall give the fish in the chiller a try but the next on my list is frozen chunky haddock. Then the yellow fin, I have a freezer full of void at the moment and a fridge full but I would be interested in others opinions.

Hi Jean

Yes I’m fasting today, just had an apple and strawberries. I had a bad night though I got up 4 times to go to the loo, if this carries on to tomorrow then I may need a trip to docs as maybe it is water induction. This has been happening a few days now but last night was really the worst. I felt as if I hadn’t slept, I got up and fell asleep in the chair for just over 4 hours!!

Hi Hemmy

Yes that is strange about the carbs trigger. I had porridge on Saturday, it did exactly the same thing to me. Fruit doesn’t do it and neither does soup. I can have soup and a slice of granary bread and I dont think that does either.

I shall try other foods during the day and see where the triggers are. Apples do a bit I seem yo remember, I shall watch carefully.

The food detectives look good tonight it is about artificial sugars in things affect us.

Hi Audrey

I am glad you had a nice time, the two pounds will soon disappear. Nice to have you back.

Ginette

Hi Hemmy

I don’t even go walking so give yourself a pat on the back, I don’t have a dog though, this would make me walk, I am not allowed one where I am and I know that I shall have to go back to work soon.

I think soup and then fish in sauce and vegetables for me later. I’m not going out today as I gave been out all weekend.

Hi Lynda

I don’t normally weight more that twice a week, I must admit though that because of the FBD I have weighed an extra time, weigh in day tomorrow. I am just curious to know if I will actually lose after so long of not losing it is a novelty.

Weigh in day for me tomorrow. I only log my weight once a week. I became a bit despondent when I reached that plateau that I didn’t even do this for a few weeks.

Hi Minols

Nice to see you here, I hope you manage, try to avoid carbs on three days as that will trigger hunger, nice that you are thinking about how things will look to your son as well.

Drink lots of water even if you do it in tea or coffee, of course you will need to count anything you add to these. I allow myself 5/6 cups of tea and measure the milk as I find fast day miserable without. This helps fill me up and get me through it.

Good luck

Ginette

Hi Gine

I wouldn’t worry too much about the exercise other than a few stretches to tone you.

As I have said numinous times the hours I walk a week if it was down to exercise I would be size 8. Lol

Funny though as my neighbour thinks I have lost weight because of all the walking. Of course its 5-2 but I don’t speak about it.

I have noticed that I am drinking so much tea now. No sugar at all though a splash of milk. So no problem but just wondered if you had found the same.

Hope the scales are kind to us tomorrow. It wont be for the lack of trying anyway. Xxxx

Welcome Minols

You are very brave to start doing back to back days. Well done hope it is works well for you.

I admire you so much for considering your son. Best children see that the family eat normally.
    Good luck… keep popping in it keeps us on our toes. Xx

We drink a lot of tea although I am now throwing in a decaf coffee from time to time, hubby just tea…we possibly have 7 cups a day …quite a lot really but I suppose it fills you. A splash of milk for both, hubby sweeteners…I just can’t get him off them…I just can’t let him have 21 teaspoons of sugar a day ( I can see Ginette shaking her head) lol. ( sugar programme tonight Ginette! )

Before 5.2 we would also have 2 chocolate digestives biscuits each…with each of 5 of them..Och

Then you wonder why you put weight on…..we have a packet opened by the daughter three weeks ago in the biscuit tub….shhh hubby doesn’t know because it’s usually empty now 😄😄

Welcome Minols…back to back is hard…but if it suits you fine.

X

Hi Hemmy

I will get back to doing a little exercise but not yet a while, I have always drank a lot of tea, in sumner I drink a lot more water as well, that seems a long way off with this chilly weather.

Yes fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.

Hi Jean

If I had them in the house I would eat them, safest way is not to have them. Sweetners are better than sugar calorie wise but I know that I heard that Stevia in one of the only sweetners you can have that won’t cause the same reaction as sugar, maybe another one as well but I don’t remember the name. This is why I have Rhubarb with Stevia in.

Maybe we will find out more later.

Ginette

Hi everyone

We’ve got a lovely sunny day here, but still rather chilly. I’m sitting in the house with the central heating on looking at it out of the window. LOL

Thanks for the help Ginette. I eventually realised that the TDEE I thought was on myfitnesspal was actually the one that’s on here! I’m only allowed 1200 on my fitness pal, but that’s putting in 1.5 lbs weight loss a week, and not taking into account the FDs. On here it says over 1800. I read somewhere (?) to take 20% off on this site so that takes me to about 1440. Guess time will tell.

Glad you’re home safely Audrey and that you enjoyed yourself. I’m sure you’ll soon lose the 2lb increase.

You all sound as though you’ve got your meals sorted for FD. Think I may have omlette, salad and a fresh fruit salad for desert.

Not really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow after a bad weekend, so keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that it’s not TOO bad.

Take care all – speak later x

Gine.. Sym

Have either of you tried green tea. Also chamomile. I had a dabble with it years ago .. different ones I got as samples. Could never get into them though.
    Kristy is bringing me a selection from work this week-end so will see how they go.

Coffee.. Omelette is usually my FD favourite nice and filling. Fingers crossed for us all tomoz on weigh in. Xx

Hi Hemmy, yes I’m looking forward to it, haven’t had one for ages. How many eggs do you normally use?

I have problems with tea, think it’s the tanning in it that makes me ill. I can get away with Earl/Lady Grey which I like with a slice of lemon and have bought some ‘fruit’ teas which are rather nice. Trouble is I’m addicted to Coffee! LOL

Ginette…

What time is the sugar programme on? Which channel?

Can’t find it

Cheers
    X

Hi Coffee.

I usually use 3 if med size or 2 lrg.

I had a builder here once that brought his own Earl Grey tea bags with him… He said he liked it as if it went cold while working it was still enjoyable.

What a surprise you loving coffee. Lolol Xx

Jean I think it may be BBC2 at 8pm, Food Detectives.

Thanks Hemmy. I’ll be cooking mine shortly.

The joy of earl grey is that you don’t need to use milk, and it’s really refreshing with a slice of lemon.

Thanks coffee
    X

Hi Coffee

Try putting in a lb a week and see what it gives you. The TDEE is the energy it expects you to use so you need to be a bit under that.

Yes that is the program only half an hour. I use two eggs in an omelette, these are the large ones. and usually gave it with salad or sometimes a slice of ham.

Hi Hemmy

I have tried both and don’t like either. I tried the mint, not bad if you really have to, I think fruits of the forest or similar was my Favorite. I sometimes have Tesco summer fruits very weak made with hot water. The lemon squash would be nice like this as well, very refeshing.

Hi Jean

Sorry I didn’t look at the posts earlier as I was sorting for a couple of hours and then had some TV to catch up with.

Good luck for tomorrow Hemmy and Coffee.

Ginette

Morning all

Fast day for me, am thinking of ADF for a week to drop this weight I have put back on! Will let you know how I get on….

Good luck for all of you weighing in am hoping for big loses from you all fingers crossed. …

Have a good week, together we are stronger

Audrey

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours.

Lovely blue sky but chilly so far.

So pleased to say I have lost 2 lbs this week. That included a relaxing at the week-end too. So pleased with first week. Yay

Good luck Gine… Coffee.. Lynda xxx

Hi Aud lovely to have you back. Good luck with your ADF you will soon be back on track determined lady that you are. Xx

Sym hope all is going well with you. What have you got planned today.

Hope everyone else here is doing Ok

Brit lovelies

The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Xx

Hemmy

congratulations 2lb great loss…..

Keep it up…
    Aud

Morning All,

A bright chilly day lovely blue skies.

Well done Hemmy on your 2 lbs off….a good week and a easy weekend.

I am joining you all with a Tuesday weigh in for the duration of a FBD ( Hemmy I am still doing Friday for my blog)

So I am joining you Hemmy with 2 lbs off….very pleased for a pound a week girl!….like you..a tight week with a easy weekend.

Ginette..
    I saw the sugar programme although short it was interesting.

Audrey..
    The weight will soon come off…just being back to normal eating…it’s so difficult when with friends about..

This morning returning for another chest X-ray for hubby after his bad chest, the reading wasn’t good but we think it was more the machine than problems…doctor needs to check again.

Then shopping bits and pieces maybe a coffee out…get a bit house bound ..four walls etc…breaks the day..lol

Daughter has got her flights booked so coming in on the 31st May with her three children…I am getting excited…she has a house rented for a month so we are getting a box of groceries together for her..she will stay with us for 4 days to start with. It’s hard to put them up for 5 weeks as space is tight and she will need some space herself.

Good luck to Ginette, Lynda and Coffee on your weigh ins.

Speak later
    Jean x

Jean…..2lb for you also…..congratulations, and well done. …

It’s looking good for you all, I am breaking out my pom poms to cheer you all on…. go girls!

Audrey

Hi Audrey

That weight will soon shift, once you are back in routine and having fast days. Fingers crossed for you for next week.

Hi Hemmy

Well done! that is a really good loss as you have been losing steadily over a few weeks, let’s hope at the end of six weeks you really see a difference. It will be lovely as we approach the warmer weather.

The sun has come out here, blue sky and fluffy cotton wool clouds. It was forcast to rain at the weekend, I don’t mind a quick shower as long as it doesn’t stay all say. Still cold though.

Hi Jean

That’s great, I am so pleased that you seem to be on the move, nice that you also weigh the same day as us as well. Let’s hope next week carries on the good work.

I agree it was very short, not as in depth as some of them. Some interesting facts. I also caught on up last weeks which was about gluten tolerance and what gluten does. You will get it on catch up if you want it. I notice Tom Kerridge has lost a lot of weight.

Sorry to hear about the X-ray, is he going to have another one, the one thing you need is the machines to work properly. Frustrating and maybe a little working at the same time. Are you pushing for another?

You will just be finished FB just in time for your daughters arrival. It will be nice to have a no restrictions family meal then.

Ok, back to losses, I am pleased to say that I have list 3lbs and I’m on my way to the next, a big relief to me as I have to get that Christmas weight off. It’s nearly tge end of April for goodness sake!!

Good luck Lynda and coffee on your weigh ins.

Ginette

Well done ginette I knew you could do it….. congratulations from me…

Pom poms back out again now sending a virtual cheer. ….

Audrey

Thanks Audrey xx

Thank you Aud Gine and Sym Xx

Oooh so thrilled for us all…

Sym.. well done on the 2lb feels good doesn’t it. Yay yay Xx

Gine.. what can I say 3lbs… Three pounds.. Wow that is so brilliant. So very thrilled for you. Here’s to next week .. we can all do it.

Good luck Coffee and Lynda. Xx

Lets all get going again this week girls. In Auds words … Together we are stronger.

Have a good day everyone. Xx

Thank you also from me…Audrey, Hemmy and Ginette xx

Ginette
    Wow 3 lbs what a great start to get you going again.

We have all done really well…it’s very do able if you can still have a treat or two at the weekend…I am fine in the week..always looking forward to Friday! Lol

I can’t see me doing 2lbs each week I just don’t do it…fingers crossed would be good if I could..

Hubby has had his X-ray..this morning 30 in the queue so went back after shopping and lunch in cafe..so all done again…seems that his nipples are causing a shadow ..so paper clips were plastered onto his nipples and picture taken again..lol..

Just had hail and snow…-4

Lynda and Coffee…are you also weighing in today?…..good luck..

Jean xx

Good afternon everyone – I’ve just got out of bed! OH had a bad night so not much sleep and I have to catch up where I can. LOL

When I was going to sleep at 7.30 this morning we had snow!! Cleared now but still very cold.

I’m really pleased to say that I can join the celebrations with Hemmy, Symba and Ginette. Well done girls. I can join you Ginette with a 3lb loss! Couldn’t believe it – got weighted 3 times.
    Thought back over what I’d eaten at the weekend and decided I may have overestimated the ‘goodies’ Maybe we get used to not having and then when we do it seems such a lot?

Jean has OH had another X ray this morning? Hope everything is OK. Great news about your family coming to visit, and by the time they get here who knows how much weight we’ll all be down. 🙂
    Audrey is right – together we are stronger, and I’m sure that the ADF will work it’s wonders Audrey, we just have to believe we can do it and we will.

Love todays ‘saying’ Hemmy. Thank you for always giving inspiration. X

Hope everyone else is fit and well. Keep posting X

Posts crossed Jean. Glad Hubby is OK – it’s scarey when things go wrong. X

What can I say but my arms are aching now with all the pom pom shaking. … wow well done to you too coffee…. Congratulations from me!

Just Lynda to go now…. can’t wait. …

Audrey

Coffee…
    Story of my life crossed posts…lol

Really well done 3 lbs ….wow again…you have done really well..

Some good losses..

10 lb between us…up to now…😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Xx

Afternoon all

Massive well done to all you beach babes lol
    I going to weigh on Thursday as that’s when I weighed in last. If I can I will go longer next week and join the Tuesday weigh in.

Told my mother hubby was away for a few weeks so she decided to come and stay with me on Friday got to go to Cardiff to get her told her not to buy any treats as I’m on my diet she’s got to hide any treats in her bedroom.

Lynda x

O ooh so very well done Coffee. So pleased and proud for you. Xx

Yes, think now we only really have a treat at the week-end it seems a lot.

Sym so pleased and relieved your hubby was ok. Life tends to regularly throw these worries at us.

Good idea having 2 weighs… as you are like the queen all very fitting. xx

Just Lynda to go now. Xx

Aud hope you are doing OK today Dear friend. Xx

Afternoon all 🙂

Massive well done to all FB dieters..hip hip!!! Fantastic results. .you guys rock!! Gold stars all round ☆★☆

The momentum is with you so keep it up 😉

Hi to all the newbies..hope you find inspiration on the forum and this WOL suits you 🙂

Hi to everyone else. .hope all well and going along in your own sweet ways x

Lovely sun here but wind chilly. Sadly no snow 🙁

Have a great evening and stay mindful x

Karen
    Xx

Lynda…

Good luck on Thursday…would be good for you can join us on a Tuesday….I have wiggled mine around from a Friday. Up to you of course…xx

Karen..

Hope you are good …nice to hear from you…to keep us going …xx

Jean x

Hi Hemmy

Thank you, yes I am so pleased, that at last it is moving. It was was with all the aches and pains and tiredness, still not a lot of energy but aches and Iain’s only now and again and much less. Even my son may try it. I try not to nag him, just encourage him by my loss, it works more efficiently than nagging.

Hi Jean

I think you can do 2lbs a week or 12lbs over the 6 weeks. I had a treat at the weekend so I’m not being as strict as last time. If I lose 13 over all then I will have reached my next BMI target 14 and I would have felt into the next stone. So these are my aims. As we haven’t lost for a while before FBD this gives us a good chance at achieving this. You really can do this as well 2lb a week…..You go girl…..

Glad another X-ray has been done. Horrible weather you are having I hear that there was some snow in London and some flakes even 10 miles away from me. Sunny here now thankfully.

Hi Coffee

What great news WELL DONE!!!!! Like me (and Jean) you were struggling at the beginning. I know that you were worried you would find it more difficult being a veggie. That must feel good. Carry on the good work.

Sadly your sleep pattern sounds a bit like mine. Try counting backwards from 300 this is in the Paul McKenna CDs, when it is bad I have to put one on, I tend to use the stress one but I have the sleep one although at the moment I haven’t used it. Stress one works for me after a few days but I am nearly always asleep by the end of it. It lasts 20 mins.

Hi Audrey

Thank you for your support. Hopefully we can all get our pom-poms out for you next week. I hope you have a good week.

It is true the forum really helps and keeps people going through ups and downs. I wonder how Jade is doing and do you remember Graham who went over to Atkins as well. Many people who used to post regularly left the forum. Also Milena who hasn’t posted for a few months. Can you think of anybody else?

Hi Lynda

Fingers crossed for you then on Thursday and again next Tuesday. Good luck with your mother, I hope she isn’t like Pam and likes to treat.

I am late leaving today, so will look in again on my return.

Hi Karen

The only way I enjoy snow is through the window really, I did find my snow boots during my sorting, snow is pretty rare here so they are ready for when it comes.

You are right the momentum is there when we are all doing it. I hope you are doing OK as well.

Hi Celtic, KT and others who aren’t posting at the moment. Pop in and say hello. Celtic if you have the urge join us for the next few weeks of FBD. If not this week then from next Monday that will give you time to mentally prepare and also 4 weeks on it with us.

See you all later.

Hi ginette

I am struggling today but determined to get through this fast day….

Yes lots of people have come and then gone. … I still have you though and you can’t get rid of me easily…. hehe… I said last year to you and I will say it again this year I will support you as long as you need me too I meant it last year and still do…you have been my rock since the start of my journey and I don’t think u would have managed it without your support at times….

I have got some chicken marinating in the fridge for tomorrow with lors of vegetables to roast with it… almost your FBD. …

Enjoy your evening will catch up tomorrow. ..

Off up for a bath soon to keep me out the kitchen haha..

Audrey

Forgot to say ginette

Will never forget fatgraham and wonder what happened to welshy?…

Shame we seem to have lost Milena along the way….😭….

In the beginning we were 5… me you, Jaye, Milena and welshy now just 2 originals but lots of good new friends…

If anyone is struggling don’t disapear just shout out and let us help…. Together we are stronger

Audrey

just to say hello
    keeping an eye on you all!!
    currently trying to at least eat a bit of ‘proper’ dinner amongst all the other rubbish
    mh team say I need to start recording what I eat again as that has stopped too

I don’t really want to see it all written down!!

Kt

Glad to hear from you… perhaps if you write it all down it may stop you bingeing as much it works sometimes for me!

Keep in touch my thoughts and prayers are with you…

Audrey

Hi Audrey

I am sorry you are struggling that is just getting back into routine, it will get easier as the week progresses the chicken sounds nice.

I am here for the duration and after that I am sure we will still be friends. I have been through some challenging times since I started and it was one that brought me here to this forum. This has kept me grounded throughout and the friends that are here all all nice and supportive. I forgot about welshy. I know some people in the beginning were put off by comments from others. This is one reason I am not on mid fifties, even though that has changed now.

It is hard to keep up with so many threads. This one is my main one now. It takes all my time on a busy day to keep up with this one!!

I appreciate the support of everybody here in case I have never said this before. A journey shared is a journey made easier…. My new saying. It is nice to be able to talk to people who understand and are in the same boat, at least this means we also don’t have to bore people who couldn’t care less if we lose weight or what we have eaten.

Pams today was challenging find wise she had made and plated pie and mash for me tonight!! Sigh……

If I succeed it will certainly not be with Pams help. Thank goodness I have just weighed. The pie wasn’t even nice which made it worse. Not that I said this or she would have gone out and got me another one for Friday. I told her that we would have the chunky fish again Friday, I shall ask her to make a salad to go with it.

Maybe move fast day to Saturday.

Hi KT

Lovely to see you, I joined the forum here after a really bad time, this really helped me keep grounded and I found that planning what I was going to eat really helped me as well. It puts routine into your life and also has the benefit of weight loss.

Start writing your food down and try and plan ahead, eating a random leads to bad choices.

I think you will turn a corner soon, you need to start somewhere.

I am sending positive thoughts your way. Xx

Ginette

Morning all

I managed my fast day yesterday although I did go to bed at 8….

My chicken is smelling rather nice, I have marinated it in a little light olive oil, soya sauce, ginger, salt n pepper all things I had in cupboards will let you know how it tastes later. .. I usually buy ready marinated chicken so this is an adventure for me!

Have a great day everybody, ginette sounds like Pam is like my mum a feeder, it’s so much harder to visit when they try to treat us with food all the time, I think the fish idea sounds good have you tried Vietnamese smoked river cobbler? It’s a lovely fish and no bones, I just steam it with my vegetables even ian enjoys it….

Will post again later

Audrey

Good morning friends hope all is well with you and yours.

A beautiful day .. cold but very pretty. April going out ” Like a lion.”

Hi Karen .. lovely to see you. Thank you so much for your encouragement it does help such a lot.

How are you finding maintaining .. is it easy. Do you still have an FD.
    Take care Karen. Xx

Hi Gine… hope today finds your aches and pains better. Thing is also we have had such a very damp winter .. not good for the bones at all. Some dry warm air should help.

Pam sounds like my Mum… she will say to me once again tomorrow while shopping. ” If I get these cakes are you going to take some home for your cup of tea. Lolol I always say no Mum but you have them.

Had a blip last night and ate 6 big ginger stem cookies. So must me very mindful today.

Do you think your son will join you on the FBD. Kristy has now lost nearly a stone in the 9 weeks she has been away. Eats like a horse at the week-end Lol

Have a good day … are you also on FD today. Xx

Hi Aud .. well done for getting through that first day back. Always the hardest.

That chicken sounds wonderful .. something to look forward to today.

Yes, such a shame people don’t stay here. I suppose its inevitable there will be people dropping out along the way. Lots of reasons .. and of course even on line a clash of personalities.

We are soo very lucky to have this lovely supportive group we have here … it really does help.

We are all going the same way at different paces and all encouraging each other. So thankful for it.

Have a good day Aud what ever you are doing. Xx

KT .. Yes, good idea to write everything day … sort of helps get it out of your system as such.

It will all come right again for you. You have already proved you can do it.

It is probably the after effects of all the pain you have been recently through.

Sometimes .. people don’t gain weight on a holiday but do when they get back to normal. Cant stop eating.

Just stay with us .. even if just reading. Its so lovely to see your name here when logging in. Take care Xx

Everyone … have a wonderful day whatever you are doing. Xx

Brit lovelies

There is no disgrace in failure, remember, except in no longer trying. It is the courage to continue that counts.” Xx

Morning All,

A lovely bright cold day today…

Hemmy, Audrey and Ginette…
    You all must have seen many people come and go..they seem to come for a couple of weeks or maybe a month very enthusiastic then disappear. We try and support and welcome them, explain and help and they have gone!

We have been with you now 5 months, feel part of the family and of course the support of each other. I remember the thread starting, I did come in and out without posting and we failed after a couple of months maybe it wasn’t the right time to restart, with hubbys new knees.

I do think it must be real challenge at home if your other half doesn’t join in or support you or you have visitors every weekend lol …My daughter is a bit like Kirsy visits and brings biscuits and cakes knowing there isn’t anything in now, going to visit her is like a sweet shop with her baking, hubby looks forward to going! Naughty! Then we have Pam, the feeder..lol and Hemmys mum lol..

I love all the sayings…it makes you laugh and think…thank you all..😄

We are off today to drain down the central heating system in the caravan and renew the fluid inside….may I ask who decides to do this on a bloody freezing cold day!! So outside for a couple of hours! 😨

I suppose it keeps us out of mischief we are taking a flask of coffee with us.

Will pop back later
    Jean x

Hemmy..

Crossed again..we must have the same alarm clock…lol

Just calling Kirsty for tempting you…and she has lost nearly a stone a big well done to her and so quick too….
    Must take it all back …lol

X

Jean,

We have never drained our vans fluid! Perhaps we should. … we did top it up with antifreeze last year. ..

Ian is not much of a DIY enthusiast is it easy to do? Where is the drain plug our boiler is in the wardrobe?

Aud

Audrey..

Ours is the Alde system, in Bailey other caravans may be different, says every two years ( blue fluid which was in ours) changing to pink fluid which lasts for 5 years. We have had the caravan 4 years we are desperate to get it done ..very late!

I will let you know if there’s any shouting and how easy it is….apparently a slow job!

Xx

I’ve just realised that although my other half says he’s pleased for me losing weight, he keeps buying M&Ms. I’m not a chocoholic and I’m limited with what chocolate I can eat with being gluten free but I do like a chocolate peanut. I’ve tell him no but they keep appearing. I’m being very good but on days when I’m really down I have been known to open the packet and eat them all. Is he trying to sabotage my efforts. Perhaps he realises I’m determined to change my life and it might change our future. He did it again yesterday. They appeared in my shopping when I got home. Not happy.

Jean

Ours is an alde system too….

Got a quote last year from caravan service man was over £ 100…. decided to wait a bit… van is now 4 years old too… it’s a luna delta can’t see it being much different from yours… let us know how you get on…. where did you get the pink fluid from?

Oh dear cmum sounds like you are having man trouble…. mine likes his treats too very annoying….

Aud

Viewing 50 posts - 4,151 through 4,200 (of 35,448 total)

You must be logged in to reply.