Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,968 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 10 hours, 30 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 34,401 through 34,450 (of 35,455 total)

• Afternoon FBBs
    Showery and sunny here in W Yorks. Getting an overnight bag ready to take to my Son’s. They live near the Leeds Festival and the residents get free tickets to compensate for the disruption. I am sitting my two grandsons while their parents go to see The Killers. I wish I was going instead šŸ™‚ My DIL is making a meal for us beforehand. It is usually delicious and calorific.

Tomorrow is another grandson’s birthday. A day in the garden with games and party food. Deciding what to eat is challenging and neverending.

I have had a long hard think about my present lack of weight loss and have decided to go back to basics with the 500 cals twice a week. It worked so well before. Going to book my aquafit for the FDs to keep me busy. Starting this Tuesday and Thursday.

I have had my physio phone call and I will see them in person mid-September. In the meantime they have send me an exercise sheet in the post. Unfortunately, Sadie the naughty dog has chewed it up with half of it missing šŸ˜‚ Got to wait until Tuesday to ring for another one. Embarrassing.

Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday.
    Regards Bronwyn

Good afternoon everyone. Light rain here, just been out with the beast.A neighbour stopped me to look at Chloe but she won’t let him stroke her. He said she’s in great condition and would still win a racešŸ˜.I normally see him going to the bookies,I said would you have 10 Bob each way on heršŸ¤£. Looking forward to going to Gran Canaria never been before. First time I’ve booked it myself online, Denise normally insists we book it at a travel agent. Will watch City v Sheffield United at 2pm, speedway tomorrow at 12pm I don’t like the dinner time racing it’s never as good as at night

Afternoon Allā€¦
    A beautiful walk this morning, caught up with Penny half way so continued on with her, naughty Charlie jumped off a 6ā€™ wall to meet her he has never done that before, and so gently!!
    Raining at the moment..

Two hours of office work done, birthday cards, Xmas cards all going to Texas with me.. re wrote my Will into English so Jacqui can understand it hopefully see can sort it out. Trying to leave things easy.

Bronwynā€¦
    Hope starting the 5.2 again helps the weight start moving, I still do that but sometimes 600ā€¦ the aqua fit will hopefully help to, but take it steady with your sciaticaā€¦
    Letā€™s hope the weathers good for your grandsons party tomorrowā€¦

Dave..
    Enjoy the footy later. Nice Chloe is in fit condition doubt she would race on a belly full of Sunday dinners šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Well itā€™s cuppa time again I think ā€¦

Jean x

No she wouldn’t, she’ll be having roast lamb today, Denise asked her if she wants mint sauce šŸ˜.My favourite lamb not done a Yorkshire pudding today I know Jean would. Took Chloe out again, very quiet outside.

Morning Allā€¦
    Cows are off one side of the riverbank, such a lovely walk caught up with Sharon so a chatty walk on return journey. Charlie clocked 4 miles.

Hoping for a FD getting close to holidays see how I goā€¦

Dave..
    Most definitely if it has gravy on the meal, itā€™s got to have a Yorkshire Pudā€¦ a good Yorkshire Girl šŸ˜‚

Jean x

Been to speedway, we won and also got the bonus point so we finish top of the league. I am hoping to go to the semi final home and away.It will either be at Sheffield, Ipswich, Wolverhampton or Leicester.Hoping it’s Ipswich, that’s the furthest away but a nice day out.

Good morning everyone bowling all week now, so a busy boy.Took Chloe out to the park and she’s fast asleep now on my sofa. I’ve had to move to Denise’s sofa.I hope it’s a dry week ahead. Just had a snackajack that will keep me going until 5pm.

Afternoon All..
    Play date for Charlie.. he has a better social life than me.

We won at boules some really good throws and was very close. Playing again Friday against better players were we keep loosingā€¦!!

Dave..
    Hoping you get to win some of your matches, difficult when you are playing different with your kneesā€¦

Jean x

Hi FBB hope all is well with you xxxx

Much cooler her today and raining this evening. So very pleased i mowed the lawns today

Busy week for me as I am looking after my neighbours green houses and garden.. till a week Fri .

They have gone to a Scottish estate salmon fishing… All have to be put back though lol. Not my kind of holiday lol… but they love it.

This evening I had cold Salmon as I cooked 2 yesterday .. baby potatoes and green beans from my garden they are lush picking them very young so tender .lots of butter and pepper. Simple meal but fresh and tasty.

I have done 3 chicken breasts in the croc pot with loads of veg and mushrooms .. I am definitely going to be giving ready made meals a miss reading all the bad press about them.

Dave .. hopefully it is a dry week ahead as raining here this evening.

Sym… Well done with the Boules it s nice to be on the winning team.

Enjoy your evening everyone. ā¤ļøBe curious, open, and receptive for whatā€™s next In your life. Xxxx

Hello all!
    Dave- great that you’re getting so much bowling in, hope you do well! Such a shame Chloe doesn’t like a fuss from strangers! Hope the holiday booking is all okay, glad Denise is up to another trip!
    Jean- lucky Charlie with his social life! He does clock up some miles…nice to be getting ready to go to Texas šŸ˜„
    Bronwyn- good to have a plan…was grandson’s party good? Naughty doggo eating your exercise sheet, the physio probably won’t believe you- “sorry miss, the dog ate my homework” šŸ˜‚
    Sorry if I’ve missed things, page has turned…not been fasting at all, still in holiday mode as eldest is away & we’re being very relaxed! He’s not having a good break, his car has something major wrong with it & is being towed to a garage tomorrow!
    We’ve been looking at different places to go to for a few days – we had a trip out to look at somewhere today to see if there are any walks for Xena around it, looks really nice šŸ‘. Saw a friend today as well, her daughter had baked banana bread, it was yummy!

Hemmy..
    Like you very bad press on food it really makes you think..
    I always remember something in the past, it asks you to look on the package any more than 5 ingredients give it a miss, also if you canā€™t say it or spell it.. give it a miss..
    When you think about it, it sounds about right.

Shredded wheat for me this morningā€¦.instead of cornflakes which I know are really bad.

I shall be batch cooking after holidays.. freezers are running down nicely.

Hedgehog..
    Hoping you find somewhere to go.. you do find some lovely places.
    Grandson heading home Saturday, I am going to hygienist tomorrow then on to see William for a hour before he leavesā€¦

Night from us

Jean x

The sun as just come out again. There’s a blue moon tonight so could it be lucky, especially for me being a City fan. This is the last league game for bowling on a wednesday. And if we can get a good result we will be in the top devision next year. We have a cup game on a Wednesday but that’s against the top team in division 1 and they rarely get beat.

I lost again, we won 4 and lost 4 games but we won the match and are promoted. Will probably lose lots next season but it’s a learning curve.

Hi FBBs
    A very busy day today and it is nearly midnight but I wanted to post. My FD yesterday was very gmanaged to stay just under 500 cals šŸ™‚ The first 500 day for ages and it went well.

Today we had two grandchildren for the day. We took them into town to treat them to a few things for the start of school and then to Burger King. I had a child’s meal with them – chicken nuggets and small fried with a bottle of water. I sat opposite hubby with his Whopper Meal šŸ™

Going to do another FD tomorrow before a long weekend in the Lakes from Friday.
    Regards Bronwyn

I lost again, we won 5 and lost 3 games but we won the match and are promoted. Will probably lose lots next season but it’s a learning curve. Playing again today and there are 2 of their players I want to avoidšŸ˜± will tell you later if I did.

That will be nice Bronwyn going to the lakes. Only been there once. Were going to Gran Canaria later this year, never been there before.Booked it online never done that before with a foreign holiday.So hope I got it right, Denise usually makes us go to the travel agent to do it.

Afternoon Allā€¦
    A lovely day and walk with Penny this morning about 1 1/4 hoursā€¦our river bank where the cows was.

Shopping for holidays and Charlieā€™s food, bought $ , a new small purse and I found a mobile phone bag too which will take my purse ā€¦ when out and aboutā€¦

Making Pitta bread, after the processed food issues on the tv I thought give it a goā€¦ naughty on a FD but going to have a bacon butty.
    Last time I made them they wasnā€™t a success but rising nicely at the moment. šŸ¤žšŸ»

Dave..
    Well done on being promoted,. Rain tomorrow so may not be playingā€¦ I got up for the loo in the night and saw the blue moon it was lovely.

Bronwyn..
    Well done on keeping to your 500 cals when others are eating.. itā€™s hard going.
    Enjoy your break to the lakes itā€™s always lovely..

Grandson will be on his way back to Aussie on Saturday, down to London staying with a friend overnight flying out Sunday lunchtime. Itā€™s lovely to see him.. back to FaceTime which I am used to with having Katie in Texas.

This yeast is smelling deliciousā€¦

Jean x

Send me one one JeanšŸ˜‹.I won at bowls today.i knew after the first bowl that I would. He was an old guy who had cancer in both legs he’d also had bowel cancer, he said he had chemo every 2 years. A really nice man.

Hi FB Brits hope all is well with you Xxxx

What a night … dark early and raining here quite chilly at 14 deg .. but its hopefully back to sunshine and 23 deg this next few days .

I had just watered at my friends when it started raining lol .. Rain better than tap water though.

Just had some Garlic prawns with crusty roll for dinner .. fed up with Crispbreads at the moment.lol

Trying to find a few new clothes for my days away but TBH not a lot out there at the moment appeals to me. I don’t like these big prints at all.

Weight staying good …… of course I still weigh everyday lolol I appreciate lots don’t like doing that but it keeps me in check so I know what I am doing.

HH .. It s amazing how these places get booked up so quickly .. I think lots taking small breaks since we were locked down.

Bronwyn… Hope todays FD went well .. enjoy your break.

Brads… Well done on todays win.

Sym.. How was the bread .. bet it smelt lovely.

Enjoy your evening everyone..

When we start eating food with no labels.. we can stop counting calories. Xxxx

Hello šŸ¤—
    Dave- well done being promoted with the bowling team! Lots of time to practice the new technique over winter …hope your holiday is all booked okay, we’ve always done the foreign trips at a travel agents too.
    Jean- hope your grandson gets back safely- did he enjoy the flight, must be so tiring but he’s young! The pitta bread sound yummy,I make alot of flatbread
    Bronwyn – well done with your FDs, & sticking to it watching the others eating! Hope you have a lovely weekend away, love the Lake District!
    Nana- did you have a good day out at Ely?
    Hemmy- have you booked anywhere with Kristy yet?
    We went to a car boot yesterday, hubby spent more than me! He collects police memorabilia & found a bargain Victorian truncheon. Have made a pasta sauce/ soup base to freeze with some of our many tomatoes, far too many to eat! We have booked a couple of breaks away, taking Xena with us in September & leaving her with the dog sitter in October. Today was lovely & we went to Lavenham, very quaint old town. Got some gardening done when we got back. Definitely not a FD here, will try next week!

Hedgehogs… Posted 25th when I think you were away. Xxxx

We have booked our few days a way.. Beer in Dorset. We have both been there before its really pretty. . Going Fri Sept 22nd ..25th now I have been thinking we should be going longer lolol So told myself to shut up and just go and enjoy it. If all ok we can go longer another time. lol Xxxx

Evening All..
    The pitta bread turned out delicious much better than my last tryā€¦ the smell of the yeast when rising, so tasty I ended having two bacon butties.. I counted 320 cals then three small thin pitta breads.. I wouldnā€™t think too badā€¦ strange they filled me up.

Dave..
    Your playing partner sounded quite ill poor fellowā€¦ our boules called off tomorrow ..

Hemmy..
    Itā€™s nice to change around, the prawns sounded tasty..I am trying to be healthyā€¦
    We are getting the rain now and tomorrow..

Hedgehogs..
    I think the flat breads and pittaā€™s are similar.. nice for me to have a mess around I donā€™t do much these daysā€¦2 breaks away something to look forward tooā€¦

Night from us
    Jean x

The man I played seemed ok, he said he’s not won all year, I really wanted him to beat me but we had to win to avoid relegation.Probably will still go down not you never know. Got to take Chloe out now she is telling me to move.

Hi FB Brits hope all is well with you. Xxxx

A much warmer day and very pleasant this evening ā€¦ A busy day cleaning .. walking for 2 hrs then watering twice for my neighbour ..

Weight staying on target so I am pleased with that… I haven’t been out much recently though so nothing to tempt me. lol Will probably put on a few pounds while we are away.

HH .. lovely you have booked your away days with Xena ..so nice to have our precious boys and girls with us.

Nana .. Are you away. xx

Sym.. I think I am trying to go back to basics with food.. I need to do more baking .. avoid all this artificial rubbish .. i do and always have had a sweet tooth.

Hope everyone is having a good day.. The person who matters most in your life is the one looking back in the mirror. šŸ” Xxxx

Morning All..
    A miserable start although supposed to be getting better.. a play date for us with Oreo which is unusual at a weekend.. she is flying to Cuba on Monday day so wonā€™t see them next week.

I am not playing boules I am not in the moodā€¦getting in the holiday mood faffing about.

Hemmy..
    I agree lots of batch cooking after holiday for the freezer. I have a sweet tooth tooā€¦you are busy watering againā€¦

Dave..
    Hope you go upā€¦šŸ¤žšŸ»

Jean x

Morning All..
    A miserable start although supposed to be getting better.. a play date for us with Oreo which is unusual at a weekend.. she is flying to Cuba on Monday day so wonā€™t see them next week.

I am not playing boules I am not in the moodā€¦getting in the holiday mood faffing about.

Hemmy..
    I agree lots of batch cooking after holiday for the freezer. I have a sweet tooth tooā€¦you are busy watering againā€¦

Dave..
    Hope you go upā€¦šŸ¤žšŸ»

Jean x

Morning everyone, Hemmy no I’m not away but am very bad at posting of late – must try to post daily. We’re going on holiday the 22nd September for a week and have another Monday to Friday break on 9th October.
    Weigh in yesterday revealed that I’d stayed the same but at least it wasn’t a gain.
    Really enjoyed having Poppy last weekend and she’s coming to us again tomorrow evening until Thursday as the daughter and son in laws landlord is replacing the back garden fencing ,side and back gates.
    A very nice lunch on Wednesday as usual and then my Ely visit Thursday to see my Auntie who is keeping well.
    I enjoyed a lovely Chicken Shish kebab yesterday evening and I drove so no alcohol for me yesterday evening as I didn’t fancy having any when we got home.
    Enjoy the weekend everyone.
    Nana x

Nana.
    Nice to have poppy again.. like grandchildren nice to have them and nice to give back!!

A few jobs done this morning, a few more bits for the holiday.. sat out so very hot, sat in at the moment. Got a bite on my leg!! Itchyā€¦

William managed to get to London, lots of trains on strike again..

5 mile walk with Charlie and Oreo.. river very full it had gone over as I was going back to the car, by quite a lot.

Jean x

Good evening everyone. Very warm here today. Been out twice with Chloe will take her again later tonight. I feel really hungry all the timešŸ˜« not good. We have been promoted in the bowling so will be very difficult next season. Must get lots of practice in during the winter. Holiday next month I always gain a stone on holiday so will have to be good when I get back home.

Good evening everyone. Very warm here today. Been out twice with Chloe will take her again later tonight. I feel really hungry all the timešŸ˜« not good. We have been promoted in the bowling so will be very difficult next season. Must get lots of practice in during the winter. Holiday next month I always gain a stone on holiday so will have to be good when I get back home.

Good afternoon another sunny day here. Very warm, The last bowling league game on a Monday. Still got a few to go on other days. Speedway as finished until the playoffs. So things coming to an end. Time to wind down. But will still practice bowling in the winter. Got to try harder to lose weight so back to 800 fast days.

Hello all šŸ™‚
    Dave- well done with the bowls league promotion! Practising will keep you busy over winter!
    Jean- shame you’re not in the mood for boules… you’re getting ready for your holiday early! I am really itchy too, so many bites, sitting outside yesterday afternoon for a cuppa I got 3 all on one arm!
    Hemmy- lovely you’ve found somewhere to go away to, I missed that. Well done keeping your weight steady!
    Nana- lovely you’re having Poppy again! Did your daughter get anywhere with negotiating against the rent increase?
    Bronwyn – hope you’ve had a nice break…
    Caught up with cleaning as we’ve been out alot this week & not done much, tried a new recipe- Rolo cookie bars, very nice. Took some to mum for her & a friend but she decided we should just eat them all šŸ˜‚ Had a lazy day today, & am planning to knuckle down tomorrow & get back to FDs, will ease back into it with some 800cal days. Wish me luck!

Good luck HH, I’m fasting today 800 so wish me luck as well. Bright and sunny here so better put the sun cream on. Chloe’s in a playful mood today,I keep stroking her and when I stop she bites my hand, not really bites just put my hand in her mouth šŸ˜.

Afternoon Allā€¦
    After our early walk went to see Chris, chatted for a bit then she went and was washing up and faffing about in the kitchen so a waste of time going, 3 1/2 hours later back at home.. she feels as itā€™s her job. I wonā€™t be dashing back the twice before she was arguing with me and imaginary friends. I know she canā€™t help it but too far to go when sheā€™s iffy.

Sat a bit in the sun but far too hot.

Fasting today, ham salad this evening, I have had a small milk shake more ice and berries than milk..

Too hot to be doing much just sitting in at the moment with doors and windows open.

Jean x

Dave..
    Well done being promoted, yes hard matches too..

Hedgehog..
    The girls are not playing right at boules thinking of cafe more than the gameā€¦.one has been a bit bitchy too of late, I do not like bitchy people!.. rather be on my own!!.. it will be too hot tomorrow, the pitch is in a sun trap at the best of times.
    I got one bite, they are very itchyā€¦ hope your ears are better today, nothing like ear ache..

William is home safe and soundā€¦

Jean x

Evening!
    Jean- shame about the boules ladies, definitely sounds better to be by yourself…shame about Chris too, as you say a long drive to go & if she’s not feeling sociable, very sad…
    Dave- good luck with your FD too! Chloe sounds a beautiful girl šŸ„°
    Hope everyone else is okay…
    Managed to finish on 650cals, son is home today & brought me some chocolate to try but will save that for another day! Have been pretty busy with odd jobs I’ve not got round to before so it’s been a good day! Walked Enoch as well, but it was getting a bit hot for him- apparently sight hounds are no5 on the list of dogs most susceptible to heat stroke!
    Tried some anti- histamine for my bites but it’s not helped šŸ˜ 
    Hopefully another FD tomorrow…

Yes, I didn’t take Chloe out in the afternoon it was way too hot. It’s supposed to be another hour day today. She gets excited on Tuesday’s because we all go to the park. She likes the park if they’re are no other dogs around.I usually end up hiding behind bushes if I see another dog Completely the opposite of what I did with Heidi. She loved meeting other dogs. There was one dog that used to roll over on its back everytime it seen another dog. Wish I could see that one again. Maybe Chloe would like that one.

Hey guys I’m Loz,
    I am currently living in Warrington, looking to buy a house in Poynton and grew up in Coventry. I’ve worked literally everywhere else in the UK.

I had a pretty nasty life experience two years ago and have eaten and drank my feelings ever since. My trauma counsellor said I needed that food time (eye roll), she might be right but it doesn’t make it any easier now does it? Well, I’m finally feeling mentally patched together enough to sort myself out again. I started 5:2 last week at 16st 2. I am currently 15:12. Aiming eventually for 12st (I’ve found anything less is not achievable for me because I’m quite muscly underneath the tubs).
    Out of everything I’ve tried in terms of dieting, this feels the most sustainable. And I’ve finally found a diet that complements my stubbornness- which I can dysfunctionally use to fuel my will power.

The one thing that I do struggle with is not rebounding at the weekend with Beer in ma belly. It bloats me and has so many empty calories. I’ve become a bit of a connoisseur. I don’t drink in the week but Friday and Saturday its almost become a hobby. I admit…i might need some pro help in this area but I’m currently reducing my intake at the weekend. I’m a work in progress. Keep moving forwards guys!

Afternoon Allā€¦
    What another hot day, I have another 10 degrees hotter in Texas next week.. there will be the wine and the pool, I suppose they compliment each otherā€¦

Grass needs cutting I may leave it till the weekend then just one cutā€¦

I did a very loose fast of about 800 cals yesterday I didnā€™t count.. the holiday head is on.

Shopping this morning now a lazy dayā€¦inside!!

Hedgehog..
    Such a shame on Chris, I wouldnā€™t wish her to pass but sheā€™s having no life.. it really makes me think thereā€™s no way it will be me!!
    No boules again todayā€¦oooo chocolate, trying to stop buying that and biscuitsā€¦ a big push when back off holidayā€¦
    Your bites still itchy mines all ok now..

Dave..
    Itā€™s a shame she is so nervousā€¦Heidi so liked other dogs.. they are all so different..

Lozā€¦
    So are you going to join us? chat along about anything as it all seems to lead to extra eating!!!
    You are doing very well is that 4 lbs off all ready. You should measure yourself, even just you waist and neck.. surprising you start loosing inches even without weight loss. It gives you incentive. I think Daveā€™s lost about 3 stones plus so very doableā€¦just get into the right mind.
    Pop by every day and post it really helps.

Walk time see how hot it is.. only a small one, a long walk this am..

Jean x

Hi!
    Hi Loz & welcome to the group! Emotional eating is such a difficult one, I do eat more when I’m stressed…glad you’re in a better place now & ready to tackle the weight! It does help keeping on track being on here…
    Jean- very exciting getting ready for Texas! You’ll be making the most of the pool I’m sure! So hard with Chris, especially if she’s physically healthy…
    Dave- did you see any dogs at the park? Just heard today that the lovely greyhound Dan up the road has died, his owner will be devastated as he was her life šŸ˜¢
    Hope everyone else is okay?
    Did another FD, just under 700cals, pleased with that. Been quite busy so it helped, HomeStart calls, dropped loads of tomatoes off for the Church food bank, have been running son about as his car is an ongoing saga, he’ll get temporary insurance & have hubby’s car from tomorrow…
    Not a FD tomorrow, we’ll be going out somewhere to enjoy the lovely weather šŸ–ļø

Hello Loz,my sister in law lives in Warrington. I’ve had some good times in Coventry for the ice hockey playoffs, we all went in a pub in Spon street and I used to go fishing in Poynton.I live a mile and a half from Man City’s ground. I have lost 3 stone doing the 5-2 diet or should I say way of life. Struggling at the moment , thinking about our holiday.

Good morning everyone yet another hot sunny day here.Better take Chloe out and keep in the shade.No bowling today but playing tomorrow and Friday.

Hi FB Brits hope all is well with you. Xxxx

What some beautiful weather we are having… and it looks like its set for a while yet.

I am still on watering duty at my neighbours till Friday.. Its a big plot with 2 greenhouses .. plus big veg plot .

I am having todo twice a day now and its tiring besides my own. lol
    The only good thing is its really keeping my weight low.

I need a few new clothes for our days away ..going shopping on Monday.

Welcome Loz .. Hopefully the forum will help you get back on track. We have all had our blips and understand you completely. How is it going today?

Nana .. it will soon be your next break.. how are you doing this week so far.

Dave.. My Pip isn’t really bothered about other dogs .. he just likes todo his own thing .. I worry when we are around terriers as they do badger him and he only stands so much then will bark . Hes getting a grumpy old man lolol

HH Are your tomatoes tasty .. I am finding the homegrown ones that my neighbour grows and gives me the plants .not at all like they were yrs ago.. They dont seem to have that intense smell either.

Sym… When is it you go to Texas… how long for. I have stopped having choc and sweets in the house it s too tempting once started I do have a very sweet tooth .. Since I have stopped drinking wine and have a glass of cider its much better I find.

Enjoy this lovely day everyone..ā€œThe First Wealth Is Health.ā€ Xxxx

Afternoon Allā€¦
    A beautiful walk this morning, lovely to clear your head.. a fair few dogs about today everyone missing the heat.

I have been to have my toes painted next time will be January before my next holiday.. I let my nails breathe through the winterā€¦ a bit of shopping doneā€¦

Hedgehog..
    All those lovely tomatoes being donated.. I have had some of Jacquiā€™s I tend to eat as I go they donā€™t see a salad!!
    I will up in the air this time next Wednesday!!!šŸ˜„

Dave..
    We have stayed in today a bit too hotā€¦. There will be grass to cut and bedding to wash maybe tomorrowā€¦

Hemmy..
    Yes I fly next Wednesday, just doing bits and pieces each day.. washing as I go, I have got older clothes on nowā€¦just 2 weeks, I am a day short a bleep on my computer booking šŸ˜¬.. I shall watch carefully next year.
    I like cider, I was drinking pear cider when we had the caravan, I donā€™t like it too fizzy the cheaper brands seems flatter.. I shall have a look when back. It will be a change.
    Hope you can find some clothes for your holiday.
    Well done on all the watering ā€¦

Jean x

I took Chloe out and managed to stay in the shade, still very muggy outside. She’s been near the fan all day.

Evening!
    Hemmy- sadly the tomatoes are a bit disappointing, quite mushy & not much flavour- I ordered cherry tomatoes but these are bigger! Not really worth the effort & watering! I think it’s fair enough for Pip to not want to be pestered! Xena is good with the smaller dogs, but not keen on big dogs she doesn’t know …good luck clothes shopping!
    Dave- bless her, Chloe is a lazy girl, typical greyhound! Good you can keep in the shade & she likes the fan at home…
    Jean- will be hot work cutting the grass tomorrow! What colour are your toe nails? Have never had mine done, my feet definitely aren’t worth it šŸ˜‚
    Nana- hope you’re enjoying having Poppy & can keep her cool …
    We took Xena to the beach today, she was loopy with excitement & ran about getting hotter & hotter- no breeze there, she did go deeper in the sea though to cool off, she still won’t swim though! We had a breakfast there so no FD today, didn’t need lunch & had a small dinner so not too bad! Got a few jobs done although too hot really!

Morning fat burning Brits,
    Trying to get ahead this morning by swimming at 6!

Brad52 & Hemmy… Thanks for the welcome!
    Well done on your 5:2 achievements so far.
    I had no idea so many Brits wee following this. The only other person I knew doing it was my mum and she’s a pro at it. Little intimidating actually!
    Successfully managed my fast day yesterday. Looking forwards to some exercise today. Need to figure out how to endure both on the same day.

Morning All..
    Just a village walk this morning nice and slow, a bit on the village river bankā€¦

Checking on my taxi, I think he is still in Skiathous where all the floods are, taxi covered in dust., no panic at the moment..I shall contact him late Sunday.

I am fasting today, just been out for more chocolate wrapping it up for Xmas hoping my case is still under weight.. itā€™s so hot here I have put it in a cool bag in the bedroom.

Hedgehog..
    Grass was wet this morning see what I feel like later.. bedding all on the line.. jobs are being ticked off.. my men washed my car, so the inside is desperate again see how I goā€¦
    Toes blue sparklyā€¦
    Nice you can get to the beach it would be cooler there.

Lozā€¦
    Swimming that early I was having my cuppa in bed then.. have a good fast day..good you can get tips off your mum, well done to her.
    I have been fasting for 8 years now.. I run around goal, a couple of pounds up at the moment.. I come on here to chat, it really helps to keep on track.

Cuppa now..Charlie is outside in his bed in the shade,he wants me outside..

Jean x

Hi FB Brits hope all is well in your world. Xxxx

Another very hot one.. I will be soo glad to see my neighbours back .. all the watering before walking then evening is tiring with my own too.

We just did a 1 hr walk this morning as getting hot very early… This is one instance when I am so very glad I am not having to go to a job on time . lol

I am not going into town this week for a food shop.its too hot and too much outside todo making do using up from the freezer or local shop .. anything that will go with either Green beans .. courgettes .. carrots.. lettuce .. tomatoes lolol Tonight a small pizza with salad some icecream and blueberries.

Dave… At least Chloe has a fine coat and slim… I really feel for the dogs with dense coats.
    I spray Pip with water often he loves it.

HH .. I will be interested to see if Pip swims.. My old springer loved the beach.I remember a holiday in Anglesey when he drank sea water and it immediately came out the other end…we thought it funny after but we were so scared at the time lol

Nana .. hope all is well with you.

Loz.. Well done on yesterdays fast .. did you do the 800 calories or 500. I think exercise is important and doing the 2 hr walk everyday with my dog does help. I meet a guy with a lovely slim body lolol well i don’t MEET him lol .. see him .. earphones in and fast walking most days. Good luck and show your Mum how you can do it too.

Sym… I bet you are all head on for Texas now ..A long trip but lovely to see the family again a short time span this time.

I would not worry too much this week about house chores .. it will be dusty anyway when you get back .. Are you at your lowest weight now. Once there you can forget it.. Swimming pool and wine here you come lol.

Have a good day every one.. Let your smile change the world.. but don’t let the world change your smile. Xxxx

My car was full of dust,it came over from the Sahara desert. Not the first time this as happened. Was bowling this afternoon, it was way to hot really.A long game as well 21-20šŸ˜«.

Viewing 50 posts - 34,401 through 34,450 (of 35,455 total)

You must be logged in to reply.