Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,916 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 24 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 23,501 through 23,550 (of 35,403 total)

• Take it easy Jean,Steve is relying on you,so slow down.Its a lovely day today,no doubt it will rain around 11am when the cricket is due to start.

Dave..
    It’s a worry back quite sore…he can’t drive or take Charlie out 😬

Dentist all fine, Steve’s injection done…relaxing afternoon..take Charlie our later slowly..

Dave..
    Enjoy the cricket…

Fasting going ok, just having a coffee….cold chicken tonight with chilli sauce, maybe a slice of bread too..

Jean x

On the coach going to Peterborough,we have been driving for almost an hour and only gone a few miles, traffic very bad.Think we will be lucky to get there on time. ☹️☹️☹️.

Hi all
    Started early and set myself up in a coffee shop for a whole load of meetings. It’s enabled me to fast – thank goodness. I came home and had a load of leftover cauli mash – Fab! And a little cheese. Not hungry now so I’ll cook for the boy’s and then go out to s meeting to keep myself distracted!

Mx

I’m in Yorkshire Jean stamp my passport please.In. Barnsley.

Just entered Cambridgeshire

Jean- hope your back is okay- lots of ibuprofen gel & be careful!
    Dave- hope you get to speedway in time (&win!)Good you can have another 6 months with pars.
    Minols- is your back improving now? I’m sorry, I forgot to ask…sounds like you’ve done well to distract yourself! Have to say a coffee shop wouldn’t be a good place for me to be distracted 😂
    Found another new route walking Xena on the heath, hubby thought we’d get stuck again but I found the way 😂 Got 2 big bags of stuff cleared out & taken to the charity shop, barely made a dent in the junk, but kept me busy enough to not eat! Saw mum as well, she’s getting the hang of internet shopping now, she’ll be spending loads & forgetting what she’s bought! Boys safely home & had good times…but they keep bringing yummy food in, it’s not fair! Cheesecake, donuts, vanilla pastries 😤

Evening everyone,

Just got back from a lovely meal at our local pub – a lovely start to our holiday tomorrow. Went to Ely as usual much quieter than last week guess it’s because the children are back at school.
    Jean hope you are taking care of yourself now.
    Hopefully will have wi fi where we’re staying so will keep in touch.

Nana x

Morning all!
    Nana- hope you have a lovely holiday! Lots of beach walks & ice cream! 🍦🍦
    Jean- lovely to have Steve home today…hope your back is better, & hope Charlie will settle & his hives go.
    Kay- are you off to Wales this weekend? Hope that you have a good time if you are, & a nice visit with MIL.
    Dave- how was the speedway? Hope your weigh in goes okay!
    Minols- hope the conference goes well!
    Cakey- how’s your week gone, hope things get better for you…
    Mel- hope you had a good night away!
    Hair cut this morning, then meeting a new Homestart family as my current one will be ending in a few weeks. And some food shopping afterwards for the weekend. Hopefully a 800cal FD, although trying a new recipe with my son so not sure of the cals in that- crispy firecracker tofu with coconut cauliflower rice. Hopung the rice is okay- not had it for ages as I went right off it!

Morning all.
    Last night’s meeting went late and it always takes me a wee while to unwind (probably watching question time was not a great idea!) so I suspect it’ll all catch up with me today. I might treat myself to a bacon roll again on the way to work! Unless Ivve enough milk for porridge – must check.

HH – thanks for asking about the back… So much better. I found some basic stretches on line that look like nothing but remembering that the physio exercises for my shoulder last year also looked like nothing I went ahead. Those, and keeping myself moving gently, and a hot water bottle when I had to sit really helped. I’ll always be a bit of a stiff but pretty much back to normal just now.

Jean – Ivve also been taking big doses of turmeric… Supposed to be a really good anti-inflammatory. Worked on my mum’s knee. Don’t know if that helped my back, but thought I’d mention it for you, too?

Right… Off to investigate the milk situation.
    Mx

Morning All..
    A dull morning..

I have maintained today, it’s good, same weight for 4 weeks on the trot…still looking for 3 lbs more off for wriggle room..but very happy…

Steve will start being weighed next week…last injection lunch time….must get him out and about, doing light jobs about the house…

A lazy day..just hair cut and blow this morning…park and cafe afternoon with Steve walking a bit..

Dave..
    Passport stamped…hope all went well…

Hedgehog..
    I had paracetamol and ibuprofen tablets last night, moving a bit quicker but still hurting…taking it steady just Charlie walks, no choice there…
    Good job moving a couple of bags away and sorting while on your own..all the lovely foods the boys are bringing in 😬..it’s hard..

Nana..
    Enjoy your week away…another good day at Ely….

Jean x

Well last nights lovely meal out didn’t go quite as expected. Just finished our mains and Kirit said he felt a bit funny then lost consciousness. As he had had a heart attack and stents previously we thought the worst. With help we got him on the floor and he was breathing. Anyway long story but the ambulance came (took a while). There was a nurse in the restaurant and a doctor came in. Two young men rushed off and found the nearest defibrillator. Everyone was so brilliant. Upshot was it was a sudden plunge in blood pressure. At the hospital by 9.30. I stayed with Nalini and when at 2.00 am they said it would be another five hours until he was seen we went home. He was ok, asleep and snoring. Bed 3.00 a.m. Going to get checked at Glenfield but they think he is fine. Never did get the pudding I was going to treat myself to 😂

Wow, Mel – amazing he was willing to go through all that just to save you from having a pudding! Seriously glad all looks like it’s ending well, though. These kind of emergencies are really scarey. Take care of yourself, too, today – you’ll be tired as well.

Mx

Mel this type of thing worries me greatly, I had six stents put in.it will be exactly a year next week.We was going to go to Cyprus like we are next week.So hoping history doesn’t repeat itself.Got back from speedway at 1am and we won 😁 unfortunately it wasn’t enough to get into the playoffs, shopping now I think I have the holiday feeling so chocolate is on the menu 😈👿

He’s just arrived home now. They think it was a combination of beta blockers and some new pills they put him on for something else caused the sudden big drop in blood pressure. Also he hadn’t eaten anything all day and then had wine. It was all just a bad combination. Also he gets very stressed with work. Dave, think you just have to keep as fit as possible. You are doing the right things, watching diet and exercising, keeping active. Just enjoy Cyprus. We liked it there years ago, stayed in Polis.
    Home soon, just had amazing lentil dhal, sweet potato, rice and chappatis.

Afternoon All..
    Hair cut and makes me look tidier…had a naughty lunch..pork pie and vanilla slice but it’s Friday day off!..off shortly to get discharged from hospital🤞

Mel..
    What an emergency and worry…hoping he’s ok today and you can find out what actually happened…lucky on the nurse and doctor being in the restaurant to help…take care it takes it out all of you…

Dave..
    Nice you won at speedway but not quite enough for the league…might join you later with some chocolate..haddock and chips from the chippy can’t go to the restaurant ☹️ Too many bugs about!!

Jean x

Mel..
    Crossed post..
    Glad they realised what caused it…hope he goes on ok..

X

Yesterday at speedway they only have two food stalls,the first is doughnuts and the second fish and chips, the choice was easy I hate doughnuts 😁.I have to say it was one of the best fish and chips I have ever had,worth the four hours it took us to get there.It was two elderly ladies that cooked it,better than some I have had in Whitby.So that’s very high praise.Been to Sainsbury’s,got chocolate and caramels 😘😘and cake😋😋😋.

Steve discharged as expected…let’s hope things improve and I can get him moving…he had a walk at the park on his own as I trotted round with Charlie..

Looking forward to haddock and chips tonight from the chippy…daughter calling tomorrow morning for a couple of hours, then we have a few shopping bits to pick up from Home Bargains, top up shampoo etc, bird seed, a new toy box for the boy, he has just destroyed the one he had…stick it to the floor with sticky tape I think!! To stop him playing with it…🤞

Dave..
    Glad you enjoyed fish and chips..unusual to be very good at those venues…glass of wine for me tonight no driving later…

Jean x

Yay Friday

H boot off and leg still a bit of a mess but he’s been walking around the furniture without crutches so def on the mend.

Tesco’s £10 meal deal for lazy easy tea.

Had rugby tickets but had to give them away 🙁 England Italy International. They went to a good home – my 17 year old nephew, who told me he loves me! Don’t often get that from 17 yo.

Wonderful news that Steve’s discharged Jean, you’ll have him back to that bike in the garage in no time.

Sorry to hear about the restaurant shock Mel, thank goodness for the medical people on hand.

Your recipes always sound amazing Hh. Ps would you like a naughty woof, who slipped out the door today when my sister called round and jumped up with wet paws at a man passing by with his little dog. So mortified.

Hello Minols, Kay, Nana and Dave too – is that all of us just now?

CW

Evening!
    Jean- hope Steve can gradually do a bit more, & lots of rest inbetween! Enjoy your fish & chips & chocolate!
    Mel- what a drama! Glad your friend was okay in the end, must have been very scary. Hope you’ve caught up on some sleep today…your dinner sounded scrummy!
    Dave- enjoy your chocolate too! It must play on your mind about your heart attack, can’t believe it was a year ago…any development on the cold?
    Cakey- ooh, your naughty doggy! How embarrassing! Poor hubby, hope his ankle gets stronger soon.
    Minols- love your sense of humour!
    Nana- hope you’ve had a good journey!
    Kay- same for you…
    Rushed about today- got back from walking Xena & straight out for haircut, back from that washed the kitchen floor, just sat down with a coffee & youngest rang to ask if I could drop clothes off at work so he could go straight out- spoilt child & mug that I am I whizzed over there. Straight out again to meet my new family- turns out the boys are very autistic, poor mum definitely needs the help! Then shopping on the way home & stuck in awful traffic, walked Xena before doing dinner! The tofu in firecracker sauce was amazing, best meal I’ve cooked myself in a long time! Son liked it too. Haven’t counted the calories, but if I’m over 800 then it’s a low day at least.
    Have a good evening all!

Just had the choccy,don’t want to tempt fate about a possible cold so saying nothing 😄.I hope Steve has a good night’s sleep tonight.

Evening everyone ,
    Just a quick check in – a lovely property we’re staying in really close to all the shops and the sea. Have walked four and a half miles today but don’t think that will be any help with pub lunch and Indian take away this evening not forgetting the wine consumed.
    Jean glad to hear Steve has been discharged and hope you enjoyed your fish and chips. We plan on having some this week.
    Mel what an eventful meal out you had glad your friend is recovering.
    Dave enjoy the chocolate, caramels and cake 😉
    Hedgehogs a good journey down thanks.
    Hello to everyone else.
    Nana x

Nana- do you have the fish & chips from Dave’s- we think it’s the best one?! & I make it my mission to try as many flavours of icecream as possible from the one near the arcades & sea 😂. That’s why I never lose weight like Cakey & Mel on their holidays 😂 Enjoy your walking!

Last day in work tomorrow for me, then we are heading off on Sunday morning.
    Need to get packed up tomorrow afternoon plus the camping gear for our mini break after the family visiting.

Jean, Im glad that Steve has now been discharged. Hopefully he will continue to improve now and build back up a resistance against any germs.
    Well done on maintaining, thats amazing with whats been happening this last week! Mind you its probably helped with all the running around youve been doing!
    Did you have your usual fish and chips today?

Mel, your meal out turned into a nightmare by the sounds of it. Glad hes ok though. He owes you a pudding!

Nana, enjoy your week away. It sounds like you already are!

CW, naughty pooch lol! Was it someone you knew?

Dave, 1 week to go! Dont go into holiday mode too early!!

Minols, Im with the others! A coffee shop would not have been such a distraction for me!

Lisa, welcome! Are you fasting 2 days a week?

Right sleep time, alarm set…

Kay x

Morning all!
    Kay- hope your work time goes quickly!
    Jean- hope Steve’s had a better night?
    Dave- keep in check 😂
    Minols- hope your conference goes well…
    Cakey & Mels- have a good weekend!
    Nana- happy hols…
    Website I monitor was so busy overnight; I’ve spent over an hour this morning checking the posts! Will aim for another 800cal day, not planned what I’ll eat yet though, & we’re taking Xena to a fete later where our dog training group are doing a show & displays, hope I don’t get tempted!

Hello friends

Up and out early for a run. First time for ages as life has been a bit too upside down. Wasn’t sure I’d manage it after a few weeks off but legs worked ok and seemed to get into mh stride.

Great way to start the weekend.

What’s for breakfast

CW

HI all – just about to start the conference – came early to finish a talk for Monday…and had porridge from my work stash. Yum!

HH – intrigued by the firecrakcer tofu – would you share the recipe. I’m looking to add in the occasional veggie meal, but don’t have a clue where to start (don’t really like veg!)

Also – website monitor? Is that the modern equivalent of milk monitor?
    Mx

Definitely got the holiday feeling,forgot to do my weight in yesterday 🤯just got on the scales and the chocolate diet didn’t work I have gained just over a pound.I recon I will gain between 1.5 and 2 stone in the next few weeks.There is absolutely no chance of me dieting on holiday,may have to do 800 for a few weeks when I get back.Hiw did Steve do at home?HH so you go to my chippy 😄.Minols I don’t like vegetables very much either.

Feeling very flat this morning. FD800 and I am so not in the mood. Love to everyone though, and so glad Steve is home. Will post properly later.

Jean- hope all’s okay?
    Dave- yes, your chippy’s the best 😉 shame the chocolate diet didn’t work!
    Minols- very impressive getting an early start to do your work! Meant moderate- I’ve been a moderator for about 4 years now, have to vet anyone applying to join, & check the discussions to make sure no-one posts something they shouldn’t & that they’re all being nice to each other! I’ll try to remember to post the link for the recipe; tofu on it’s own is not great, but great with this recipe! I like some veggies in stir fries that I wouldn’t normally eat. Quorn stuff is quite good to start off with having more veggie meals.
    Cakey- great that you got straight back into the running, must be hard to get going again.
    Mel- you can do it! Saturday’s are hard to fast on…what are you planning? Hope you can get into the mood!
    Forgot that I have cheesecakes to make today, not good on a FD! May be a bit over my 800cals when I’ve cleaned the bowls out 😂

I have got Denise holiday hunting 😄😄😄 I think next year we are having a week in Lanzarote in March,a week’s cruise and a week stay in June and either a week or 10 days in Portugal in September.Glad I got her trained on the internet.Decided on a week in Portugal.

Afternoon All..
    Sorry I didn’t realise I haven’t posted…walked Charlie and then daughter arrived, she stayed for 3 hours then we all popped to shops…

Steves still not sleeping, he has got sleeping tablets from the hospital..having then at a different time tonight, he’s getting maybe 3 hours if he’s lucky…glad it’s not me I like 8 hours!..or I am grumpy!

Cakey..
    Glad hubby is on the mend too..shame on the tickets. Naughty woof..Charlie stole a ball out of someone’s pocket the other day, I too was mortified…well done on getting out early for your run..enjoy your weekend always nice when you are working.

Hedgehog..
    Fish and chips were very nice shame we couldn’t eat out, I had a wine and three chocolate sweets…not overboard. … We seem to have our hair cut together each time…which cheesecake is it tonight? Different or always the same..

Nana..
    Enjoy your holiday it sounds lovely….we try to get to Norfolk/Suffolk once a year, I do like a Cromer crab..

Kay..
    I have maintained for 4 weeks now..I am happy but just a little bit more would be nice…hope your packing is nearly done, enjoy your visit and your camping time….

Minols..
    Hope the conference went well this morning…

Dave..
    You are in holiday mode…..hope you sort your holidays out for next year…

Mel..
    Have a relaxing day with ‘you’ time…hope you pick up soon…

Taking the boys out walking to the park soon big walk Charlie…little walk Steve…😂…cafe will be closed!
    Strange Charlie seems much calmer we are back in our normal routine…

Jean x

Jean- glad all is well & Charlie’s settled, will be interesting to see if his hives go. You’re being very restrained eating wise!
    Dave- great to be booking next year’s trips already! We have one booked for July.
    Resisted the cream teas at the fete, only because hubby was being good, I was very tempted! And Xena won 2nd prize in the prettiest girl class! She has a lovely rosette but keeps trying to eat it! Fast asleep now, I can finish my cuppa & do cleaning…

Hedgehog..
    Well done Xena 🥈🐶…she definitely should of won it she is beautiful!

How could you resist a cream tea!…I am not good all of the time..Friday and Saturday usually naughty days…

Have a nice night..

Jean x

Think I will be low today and tomorrow,FD Monday.Tuesday not sure then holiday 😁.

Evening everyone from a very breezy but dry and sunny Sheringham.
    Just had a lovely sea food salad for our evening meal. We went to a stall near the seafront at half eight this morning and bought a lovely dressed Cromer crab plus some prawns and Cray fish. It was delicious.
    Hedgehogs Daves is about two minutes walk away from where we’re staying so will be having fish & chips during the week. Your favourite Ice 🍦 place was doing a good trade today by the way.
    Kay hope you have a good holiday.
    Dave not long now till yours.
    Jean hope your recharging your batteries now the daily hospital trips have stopped.
    Managed to walk seven miles today so far – will be adding to that a bit later on as we’re going out for an evening stroll once the husband has finished watching the Gran Prix qualifying highlights.
    Hello to everyone else and hope your day has been a good one.
    Nana x

Morning all!
    Nana- glad that your holiday has got off to a good start! Glad you could get some fresh fish- my dad would’ve been pleased, he was really disappointed when the fishmongers closed down last year, they had a static caravan so spent most of the summer in Sheringham. Mum gave it up when he died last year. Have a great time!
    Jean- hope Steve gets a bit more sleep!
    Dave- glad you can still fit in another fast or 2 before you get in holiday mode! Roast beef today?
    Kay- happy camping!
    Minols- hope the conference is helpful, you seem to have to go on alot?!
    Cakey- hope you have a good weekend! How’s your mum doing?
    Mel- hope your FD was better than mine!
    Failed last night- scuppered by hubby, he had a bit of taste come back & wanted to try some new chocolate, my will power was not strong enough so I had some too 😢
    Today we have mum & my aunt who’s visiting coming for dinner, won’t be too high cals but definitely not a FD! The cheesecakes I made are just chocolate Jean, one normal & one keto. It’s an easy recipe to adapt to both.
    Have a good day everyone!

Morning All..
    A definite lazy start for us today..first day in a while…bright and sunny..

Nothing really planned today, still taking it easy…

Charlie walk soon getting the late look!!…now being naughty wanting to play with his new toy box..NO!..ummm

Hedgehog..
    Enjoy your day with Mum and Aunt..Mum seems to be getting a bit better on her own and with visitors..cheesecake sounds lovely must go down well as you make it a lot… low day for us jacket and something, pork chop maybe…

Nana..
    Sounds as if you are enjoying yourselves, lovely sea food salad..lovely…..good 7 mile walk you will sleep like a log…

Dave..
    You seem in holiday mode…enjoy..

Mel..
    Your trip sounds lovely through Europe…it’s a pain Brexit..I would sack the lot of them!!…after three years it should be sorted…

Jean x

Morning all. Yesterday came in at 805 cals so pleased with that. Didn’t think I would do it. HH bet you felt like a proud parent with Xena, pretty dog! Paul has chocolate in the fridge but he won’t eat it in front of me although I tell him he can. Nana good on the walking and the fish sounds lovely. So fresh. Jean, glad Charlie is calmer, he will be much happier again now. So will Steve I think!
    Dave the holiday planning sounds great. We feel a bit stuck, would be planning our seven week trip through France, Spain and Portugal for end January but feel we can’t arrange anything until we know how Brexit will affect doggie travel. Very frustrating! NFD day for me. Good luck to the fasters, Dave keep it low!

Roast chicken tonight,no Yorkshire puddings,so that will keep it lower.Its a nice sunny day here, watching cricket but may switch over to F1 later,or record it.The bowling tomorrow got cancelled they gave us the match and I was so looking forward to playing it because it’s the nearest green to my house.

Jean- good to have some lazy days! We gave up with toy boxes for Xena too, she just wanted to play with them.
    Mel- very frustrating that you can’t plan your trip…won’t be able to any time soon I reckon! 😤 As my dad liked to say ‘I’d bang their heads together’…
    Dave- I won’t say enjoy the cricket! Hope the roast is good…shame about the bowling tomorrow, but at least you won!
    Had a lovely walk round the fiels with Xena, very embarassing, was chatting to a chap on the path while the dogs played, heard quite a few pings so presumed it was his phone, it was only when someone spoke up we realised it was a cyclist waiting for us to move! 😳

Turned off the cricket,I watched the F1,the cricket is boring when they are trying to bat out the day and not trying to win.Weather is lovely.Its 29°C where I am going on Wednesday and that’s at 18-30.

Arrived in South Wales so now 2 nights at Neils mums.
    Fish and chips for tea!

Nana, enjoy your break.

Jean, hopefully Charlie will be better now that things will be less frantic.

HH, well done with Xena, pretty girl. Had to chuckle about the cyclist trying to get past you!! Lol.

Mel, well done on the 800 cals. I can understand what you are saying about european travel plans, all depends on the the pet passport…

Dave, shame about the bowls. Are you really expecting to put that much weight on on holiday??!! Apart from the beer, what else will be your downfall?

Minols, try some of the quorn stuff for a change, some of it is really nice. I love the swedish style meatballs with a chunky tomato sauce 😊

Kay x

Afternoon All…
    A bit of a long boring day…just a couple of Charlie walks…just been manicuring Charlie’s nails two front paws now done, then he’s got fed up….with going to the park on grass they are getting long..he scratches Steve when playing…

Dave..
    Enjoy your chicken dinner ohh no Yorkshire’s ☹️..shame on the bowls…good temperature in Cyprus..I can’t believe you are expecting to put that much weight on…

Hedgehog..
    No toy box where do you keep them all..I was fed up of standing on everything..like having a child!…I did laugh at the bell, you expect it to be the phone….

Kay..
    Enjoy your fish and chips, nice to catch up with Neil’s Mum….safe onward journey, where are you heading?

Going to Go Outdoors tomorrow looking at trousers and maybe look at their walking shoes…fed up of not doing anything..I am fasting tomorrow..

Jean x

I put the weight on having a cooled breakfast every day and a desert every night,plus beer every day, something I don’t normally do.So if I only gain a stone I would be very happy.Heidi’s claws are always short I don’t take her to the park so they ware down quickly.

Evening everyone,
    Dave we’ve been cooking our own breakfast every day so far as it tides us over for the day until our evening meal ,however, quite a few pub stops during the day for a 🍻.Dave
    Walked eight miles today as we walked along the cliff coastal path to Weybourne and back. Lots of walkers plus people with their dogs off lead – don’t know how they dare as it’s quite high up and no fencing on the cliff edge.
    Husband is watching F1 highlights and then we’ll go out for another stroll down to the seafront.
    Planning on walking to Cromer and back tomorrow and maybe have Fish and Chips at Galton Blakistons No1 restaurant whilst there.
    Kay hope you have as good a holiday as we are having.
    Jean sorry your day has been boring – a nice day planned for tomorrow though.
    Hedgehogs made me smile about holding up a cyclist 🚴.
    Nana x

Hi all.
    Busy weekend jut have kept reasonably well behaved… Despite fabulous baking available at the conference. (HH – don’t normally have lots of these but I always run one myself in Sept, and it seems a whole load of other parts I’m peripherally involved in decided to ‘just’ use a Sept Sat to get everyone caught up after the summer, so 4/5 weekends are taking a hit!)

If I google tofu fire cracker will I find it? Well, I’ll try.

A wee 1lb loss this morning. Think that’s going to be my aim – I’ll go back to classic 5:2 for a bit. Which means that tomorrow is a Fd. Driving north for a bit of low-key mentoring so I’ll enjoy the distraction of the radio.

Mx
    PS have GP on in the background… Event one!

Morning all… Thoroughly wet today. Love my dog (as you know!) but days like this make me want a cat instead. I picture us curling up on the sofa instead of a howling hound dragging me to the park!

Anyone else fasting today?
    Mx

Morning all!
    Jean- poor you, getting bored! We just have Xena’s toys in a heap on the floor! & she has some in her crate, but it is constant tidying them up! Good luck with the shopping & your FD.
    Nana- sounds like you’re having a good time & lots of walking- wet today for you though…
    Minols- hope the mentoring goes okay, will post the link later for the recipe. Good luck fasting!
    Dave- did you say you were fasting too today? Not long now til the holiday! 🌞
    Kay- have a good time with MIL.
    Mels- are you fasting today? Hope it goes well…
    Cakey- are you travelling alot this week? How’s your skin been?
    Had a nice meal last night, my aunt is very funny & the boys were good company too. 2 small pieces of the keyo cheesecake left, one for me & one for son, won’t have any more calories as I’m fasting 800cals, hope to stick to it better this week 😂. Seeing my ‘old’ Homestart family this morning, it might be the toddler dance class this time 😰.

Viewing 50 posts - 23,501 through 23,550 (of 35,403 total)

You must be logged in to reply.