Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,986 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  Nanafixit 8 hours, 18 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 19,751 through 19,800 (of 35,473 total)

• Bed time💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Morning All..
    Blue sky and sunny here…brrrr

Fast day for us today…pushing in three this week with missing last Thursday……

A bit of a problem on this coming Thursday as meeting daughter, Keep Strong, Keep Strong…..I have told her I am not eating..🤐..we usually do lunch and she is off school…

Walking around the village later we have a scarecrow festival lots of people participate…
    The church is also decorated and the village green with Poppy’s and War Crosses for the war dead of 1918…a look around there too…

Dave…
    I wouldn’t dream of stopping up till 2am just to turn the clocks back. 😂😂😂😂..we do it earlier! 😀

Pseu..
    Hope your Dad had a restful sleep and he is much better..

Hedgehog..
    Very quiet here this morning..I think sister has a touch of dementia…she just talks non stop never listens, I can’t look on line, watch the tv, she joins in with my face time with America, she talks to me as if I don’t know anything, like things what happened in the past in the family but I was there with her??…very hard work, I complain people don’t visit but maybe we are better on our own…

I love pulled pork…long low and slow, about three hours but mine is in the oven, then rest it, I don’t have a slow cooker…yummy

DF..
    Shell island looks lovely and on the beach…hope the mixed weathers been good and you have been warm..

Cakey..
    Crash out and relax…. enjoy your week…

Pseu..
    What are you doing…uni work…

Have a good day all..

Jean x

Morning all! An extra hour in bed for you Dave, with the clock’s changing!
    Pseudo- Hope your Dad is feeling better, & hopefully with your brother about he’ll be able to find out what’s going on from the doctors… Thanks for the recipe links too, they look good!
    Cakey- have a lovely holiday- you can’t not eat on holiday! Join the not eating club when you get home…
    DF- hope you’re having a lovely weekend too!
    Jean- enjoy a peaceful Sunday after your chatty few days!
    Hope everyone else is okay, page has turned, so can’t remember everything!
    Had a good day yesterday, the puppy hour was good, took Xena for a little walk later in the afternoon too. Had a long walk with my sister & her dog as well. Boys both out in the evening, so had a peaceful time watching a film, with Xena between us!
    Cooking pulled pork for the boys tonight in the slow cooker, not really sure how long to do it for, hope it’ll be cooked through & they don’t get food poisoning!! Don’t use the slow cooker very often, I keep forgetting I’ve got one!

Hedgehog..
    You will know when it’s done…just use two forks it should pull apart easy…it not cook on…..can I come??..I will supervise…😂

Xx

Forgot about the clock changing,it was past 3am when I went to bed.Its cold here but sunny going to drop to zero tonight,brrrrr.Better take dogie out before the football starts.Good job Denise likes sports,she watches more football than I do.

Just come back from our walk…the Village Scarecrow and Pumpkin Festival has gone well…a lot of people have made an effort…I think if we are here next year we must have a try…( usually in America)

Shamed Steve he has put his Pumpkin out with a blooded arm out of his mouth…small and beautiful 😂…better than some but way behind the leaders….

Dave ..
    You are such a late bird..still we were watching F1 till about 11 pm late for us…on again tonight…

Is Claire back on board this coming week?

Jean x

I hope she is back this coming week Jean,she has had a lot of problems about the car so will have to wait and see.I have a pain in my chest at the moment so hoping it goes away,dont want to be going to hospital for the least little thing.Will see how it goes.Just made the yorkshires for dinner will put them in the oven when it gets hot enough.My son has gone to Bracknell to watch ice hockey,not his team but is meeting up with friends down there,the actual Bracknell manager is meeting him at the railway station,surprising who he knows.

Fasting finished for the day…seemed long due to the hour back maybe…1st of the three of the week..

All went well….

Dave..
    Enjoy your dinner nothing like that for us today….

X

Evening!
    Dave- hope the chest pain is nothing & goes away, must be a worry…but you’ve had everything checked & stented so I’m sure you’ll be fine!
    Jean- hope the evening passes quickly for you! I’m sure that extra hour was very noticeable on a FD!
    Pulled pork was a success despite youngest saying “I feel like whenever you cook something new it never looks like it does on TV!”- thanks for that, I thought! He did agree it looked fine once dished up, he’d come in when I was taking all the fat off! & hubby tried a bit & said he’d have it again too.
    Had heavy rain alot today, dodged it to walk Xena & play in the garden, but she’s still been a bit bitey again…

Hedgehog..
    Glad the pulled pork lived up to its name….I quite like it in a baguette with apple sauce and stuffing…still it should be with bbq sauce I suppose……how long have you been a veggie?..it must be hard cooking for the family when they eat meat.

I always think the tv meals looked placed and not right, you never get a McDonald’s what looks like the picture on a tv…again the All Inclusive holidays are never like what they show either…or the happy Xmas get togethers, not really normal…too many lonely people about…

We have had lovely weather today a bit chilly but not bad…blue sky all day…

Dave..
    Hope your pain goes….🤞

Have a nice night..

Jean x

Watching the GP,the pain has moved to my back now, hopefully it will go eventually.

Evening everyone

CW, have a great break, you deserve a rest. I love Herefordshire, spent the whole summer holidays for quite a bit of my childhood staying with an aunt and uncle.

Pseudo, hope they’ve got to the bottom of what’s causing your dad’s collapses and that he’s soon back home.

Jean, glad the visit went well and that you enjoyed the film. May try to take a look at that one.

Dave, finger’s crossed for the scales at the end of the month. I’m sure you’ll be fine.

KL, hope you’ve had a good weekend.

Claire, hope everything is getting sorted with the car.

HH, Xena’s tummy troubles seem to be hanging around. Hope things settle down.

DF, when do you go away?

Minols, have you had any of the white stuff where you are?

Flu jab and more bloods this week. Hopefully my white blood cells will have sorted themselves out, think the thyroid is playing up as well as getting really tired again and skin getting dry (we won’t mention the weight going the wrong way).

Typical, the weather has turned really cold and Hannah’s heater has packed up in her little Ka. It would be fine if she was at home, but she’s 100 miles away so having to pick a garage out of the phone book to see if she can get it fixed, or she’ll have to wrap up to drive home on Friday evening.

I’ve had a couple of slips this week, well it would be rude to refuse the jam doughnut when someone has gone to the trouble of buying one for you, but apart from that I’ve kept away from all things sugar. Getting some stomach cramps around lunch time, so may have to start taking a small salad to work to get me through it, or maybe go against my usual no breakfast and have some porridge to warm me before my walk to work.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

Lynne x

Morning all,up early today,taking Denise to have her so called “good”knee checked out,she can barely walk at all and is in terrible pain.I still don’t feel 100% but will see what happens.The weather outside is 0°C so a bit nippy.Windscreen all iced up😵😵.

Morning all!
    Lynne-hope your FD goes well, bit cold for salad! Ford ka’s are a bit notorious for heater problems, mine was the opposite & was burning hot all the time!
    Pseudo- thinking of you & your dad…
    Jean- forgot to say the scarecrow competition sounds fun, the vilage we used to live in did that,we did a Darth Vader one.
    Dave- hope you’re okay today.
    Minols- into winter already?
    Claire- hope the car problems are sorted & you can get back into 5:2?
    Sitting having a cuddle with Xena! The boys were around a bit more yesterday, she loved seeing more of them… Little pickle is getting taller & jumping up to reach things on the kitchen sides, that’s only going to get worse!!

Morning all, its a cold one, had to scrape the car this morning!

FD for me 🙂 I’m happy because I’m 2lb down from this time last week!!

Weekend was brilliant, the days were sunny but cold, and at night we had the heater on in the van, and were toasty 🙂 Had a lovely walk on the beach on Saturday collecting shells/pebbles for OH’s son.

Its always good to get away, but reality hits now I’m back at work. Hopefully it will be busy to make this FD a bit easier.

Good luck everyone x

Another glutinous weekend. I need to stop doing it but I don’t seem to be able to.

Icy cold this morning, had to scrape ice off the windscreen. FD for me.

Well done on the 2lb DF!

Morning 🙂

Well done on the 2lb loss 🙂

It is so cold today (and yesterday) was not in the mood for ice scraping this morning.

I’ve woken up with a sore throat, runny nose and my head feels like its going to explode. I have started on a FD day today but depending how the morning goes, it may be swapped to tomorrow in the hope I’ll feel a bit better 🙁

Have a good Monday everyone x

Been to hospital with Denise for x-rays on her knees,got to wait ten days for results.Still got a pain but getting better, hopefully I will be ok for rehab on Wednesday.Fast day today, don’t really feel like doing it today but not had anything to eat yet.

Afternoon All..
    An early start up and out..we had breakfast out at 10am more a brunch then shopping kept busy just having a cuppa…this afternoon..a bit of a bush cutting ( next door neighbour who has moved and left, bush over growing in our garden, no one has moved in yet)….car cleaning…another scarify of the lawn if it’s dry enough…

Strange not fasting but having a low day…..fasting again tomorrow…

Lynne..
    Hope they sort your bloods out for you..shame on Hannahs car why do they always go wrong when there’s no one to help..hope breakfast sorts your cramps out..I have been having heartburn of late, I don’t know why..I use to suffer a lot, must watch what I eat I must be slipping…

Dave..
    Sorry to hear about both of you feeling unwell..hope you can sort it..just seen she has had an X-ray let’s hope it’s shows what the problem is…

Hedgehog..
    Nothing like a cuddle in the morning…why not.. make the most of it….

DF..
    Well done on 2lbs down and being away too..😀nice the holiday went well.. it looked really lovely on the photos..

Pseu..
    Goodness colder than us..lovely and sunny here not too cold…gardening later!

Katie..
    Hope you feel better later…ice in the mornings bbrrrr ..none here as yet…

Have a good day fasters…anyone with us tomorrow..

Jean x

DF- well done 2lbs down!
    Dave- you’ve had a rotten year, hope that they can do something for Denise…
    KL- hope you feel better soon, ice scraping in Bournemouth?! According to my aunt, it’s always ‘glorious’ round your way!
    Pseudo- I know how you feel, I’m the same a weekends…I guess your car started okay today? Any news about your dad?
    Jean- all quiet, hope you & Steve are okay?
    Bloomin eldest son- wasn’t going to be here for dinner tonight, then texted to ask if he & his girlfriend can have dinner! Luckily I have the ingredients for fajitas, but feel obliged to clean though!!
    Hubby has a hospital appt. later, need to make sure Xena is tied enough to sleep while we’re out!

Today is one of those days where I’m getting progressively more grumpy as the day goes on. I’ve really had enough and I want to go home.

They’re keeping dad for another day, they want to see if the extra steroids they’ve put him on help at all. Haven’t heard anything about the monitor so I assume that didn’t flag up any extra issues.

The car, touch wood, seems to be fixed! Started this morning with no issues despite not having been used since Friday. Such a relief!

There was plenty of ice scraping this morning in Bournemouth haha. It looks lovely out, nice and sunny but it is brrrrrr.

Im starting to feel worse, had to get some lunch as was losing power 🙁 Ill try a FD tomorrow instead.

I just want to go home and curl up now. Only another couple of hours to get through.

Hope anyone else on a FD day is doing well so far x

Hi All…

Hail stone stopped play in the garden…I got the bush cut back and scarified done..Steve sorted and tidied his garage out, put the wheelchair to the back as he’s not using it 😀

Neighbour came over and was chatting… so I finished in the hail stone!!…she is another who can talk, she is the one who came over for three hours when my sister was here…it needs nipping in the bud really, I don’t mind a quick hour and a cuppa but she really settles…I don’t know what to do..any ideas??..she is very lonely as her husband doesn’t talk to her…

Making bread for a snack tonight a new easy recipe, on a second rise…..I hope it turns out….making ham open sandwiches…

Hedgehog..
    Hope hubbys appt goes ok…full brood in for tonight’s tea….at least you get to clean up…

Katie..
    Get snuggled down tonight and rest up….

Jean x

Full night of sport tonight,City on TV then Maple Leafs on at midnight till three am.Spanish chicken for dinner tonight.Fast day going ok, will take Heidi out once more then that’s it for the night.

Hi,

I was part of this group in 2015 when I started my fasting journey and I had so much support from this group I lost 35lb and have kept it off by doing a combination of fasting 16/8 5/2 , but recently my weight has started to creep back up combination of being complaisant and not weighing weekly and I think my age and just plain old overeating ,I have put on 10lb which was quite a shock so I am back to seek some inspiration and kick myself up the bum before it spirals out of control and I am back to square 1 , I have really enjoyed reading the posts and it has re-ignited by fasting journey

Hi twigglet! Welcome back! Hope you can soon shift that 10lbs, easily done, I’m fighting the maintenance battle myself…
    Jean- You’ll have to get Steve to ring from another room & make out it’s an urgent phone call to get rid of chatty neighbour! It’s nice to be friendly, but sounds like it’s becoming a habit…or if you see it’s her answer the door in decorating clothes?! I’m no good at stuff like that myself though! hope the bread’s good!
    KL- hope it soon goes, you might not be up to a FD tomorrow either…hot bath & PJs needed tonight- or have you got to dog walk first?
    Dave- enjoy the sport this evening, & the Spanish chicken…
    Pseudo- grumpy old lady you! have you got to visit your dad in hospital, or is it too far away?
    Minols, Cakey, DF, Claire- hope you’re all okay…
    Hubby safely home, in pain, gone straight to bed, he had a minor procedure done, hopefully he’ll be fine in a day or 2.
    Getting pretty hungry now, but aiming for a liquid FD. Tried the single cream instead of double Pseudo! Cold as well, ugh..
    Xena’s stayed fast asleep- I meant tire her out earlier, not tie her, although that could work too!

Evening All..

Oh my Italian Focaccia Bread absolutely delicious and so easy, no kneading…I made two loaves I have put one and a bit in the freezer as we are fasting tomorrow…definitely a Do again….I could see it oozing with garlic butter..

Twigglet…
    Welcome back you were one of the first on this group…I have been here for three years you were before me..10 lbs it needs to be off again….shouldn’t be too hard….when are your fasts days have you decided yet….

Hedgehog..
    Hope hubby is ok a bit of TLC needed…hope he’s a good patient…my neighbour..I had my apron on, she said I won’t keep you a minute …about 90 mins later!..hope you feel better too….

Dave..
    Enjoy your sport night….

Anyone fasting tomorrow??

Jean x

Would pointing the neighbour towards a social group help? I casually mentioned MeetUp when my sister in law took to following me around talking at me. Now I just get the occasional update of where she’s been with various groups but mainly get left alone. Hoorah!

I’ve been studying this evening, eurgh, not my favourite chapter. A lot of maths and discussion of atomic weights – maths is not my forte, I get really confused by fractions and knowing which number goes on the top and which goes on the bottom. My results came out right when I tweaked the examples but if I hadn’t had examples to work from I wouldn’t have been very confident.

Fd is going fine so far since I’ve been busy since I got home. It’s from now until bedtime is the danger zone.

Evening everyone

So cold here today, I came home, ate my salad and went to bed for an hour. The house was warm but it’s been cold in work all day and I was struggling to get warm.

DF, well done on the 2lb, you seem to be doing better than most of us at the moment. You’ll have to share your secret!

Jean, great that the wheelchair is being put away, hope it stays that way.

Dave, such a long wait for the X-ray results. Always frustrates me when it will only take minutes for them to be reviewed. Don’t get me started or I’ll want to reorganise the entire NHS.

Pseudo, great news that the car seems to be sorted. Hope dad is out soon.

KatieLouise, hope you’re feeling better soon. Don’t worry about the FD, rearrange when you’re 100%.

HH, hope everything went well today at the hospital. Why do children not get the fact that we need notice of ‘visits’?

Minols, hope everything is good with you.

FD not too bad. Actually really enjoyed my salad, all sorts in it. Had a few lattes to keep warm in work, but that and the salad is it. May treat myself to porridge in the morning to warm me up. Think I need to take a hot water bottle to work with me, I was frozen sat at my desk today.

Good luck to anyone fasting tomorrow.

Lynne x

Morning all! Got woken an hour & a half ago with Xena needing the loo- it’s been 2 weeks now!
    Pseudo- hope you survived the studying & didnt get peckish?
    Lynne- I get so cold on FDs too…only thing that gets me warm is a very hot bath…
    Hope everyone else is okay?
    Fd was good yesterday, hope I keep the willpower today to not overdo it!

Morning all. Freezing this morning again, ice on the car, glacial in the office. I was going to see about taking a half day because I feel like I need to sleep for a year, but apparently my brother is working away today which makes it a bit more awkward.
    FD yesterday was fine, I ate a small amount of the cheese from the top of a left over cauliflower cheese but since that’s all I had and coffee pretty sure it was fine. Another FD today.

thanks Symba7 , it does seem like a long time ago but ive kept it off for so long and fluctuate 5lb either way depending on whats going on in my life , I do think as you get older im now 51 eating habits change and the body doesn’t work so effectively and every now and then you need a reality check and a honest look at whats being consumed ! last year I went from full time work to 3 days a week I think this has been my undoing , although I have more time for exercise which I do I also have more access to the kitchen !

I did a fast day yesterday but my undoing is the days in between and the wine so the wine has gone now until the 10lbs has gone and I get my fast diet mojo back ,

since I haven’t been on here for some years is there any new concepts any different ideas has the diet moved on at all anything that might help ?

Morning all from a chilly Manchester! At least my car wasn’t frozen this morning, still cold though 🙁

FD went okay yesterday .. good luck to anyone fasting today 🙂 It seems harder when its cold, or is that just me?

Have a good day all, Pseu hope your feeling less grumpy today. Does sound like you have a lot going on though.

I feel like I just want to be a home myself right now. Its only 8.30 lol

Morning All…
    Our second fast day this week….

Steve had a major hissy fit this morning I thought we had a water leak, I jumped out of bed then realising he had been on the scales!..his numbers had moved up onto the next stone level up he hasn’t seen that for over a year!…lots of measuring this morning over his breakfast he is using my American cups..a half cup was used and wrote on that box of his muesli, we will work through the different cereals ..it should make it easier for him…he is in charge of his own breakfast!

Pseu..
    You gave me an idea on neighbour…she picks up someone every day from work, if I go over occasionally to her she will be going out, and I will tell her I am calling my daughter which I do later…

Hope you get warm get the heating on…I am not good at maths either..😬..have a good FD..

Lynne..
    We are such warm people never really are we cold…I don’t like the salad part of the winter on 5.2, struggle a bit….hot water bottle is a good idea…must admit I used to be chilly at work, working by automatic doors…

Hedgehog..
    Poor Xena it’s a while now two weeks…has the pet shop any idea what you can do…maybe keeping her to one food source maybe scrambled egg for a few days…bland and binding…

Twigglet…
    I do think getting to 50 it really starts hard going until things settle down, changes generally in life style, water retention effects a lot of people, children leaving home and job changes..I think you have done right returning to the group to help shift the weight…first time we lost 2 1/2 stone each due to hubby having two new knees eating old ways again and stopped coming on here and we put it all back on, so now on second time round, three years in, it’s been a lot harder, I am ok nearly at goal again but Steve is finding it hard to move his weight…although he has been ill with a bad back for 10 months, seems a lot better now, we need to get him moving again.

Wine at the weekend and few biscuits/ cake are creeping back in…😬😬..needs knocking on the head..

DF..
    I didn’t realise you where in Manchester..Steve came from Leigh, in his other life…hope the day passes quick..

Dave..
    All MRI and X-rays are all sent to India to be read then are sent back again..that’s the delay in our area ..

A few bits to do about the house, keeping busy..

Jean x

Still very nippy here. And I’m being held up by a few things so twiddling my thumbs despite the orders that need doing.
    I’ve been having a strange craving the last few weeks for pizza and beer. I’m getting to the point where I’m wondering if I should just have a blow out and then try to get back on track.
    Today’s FD is in question, depends if I decide to go to a pub quiz later. I’m always up for the idea in the day when it’s sunny, but once it’s cold and dark in the evening the idea of going out tends to lose it’s appeal.

Dad’s still being held hostage in hospital. Haven’t been to visit him because he’s due to be released each day and then they decide to keep him longer. Hopefully all this time will mean they actually do sort him out, he can’t keep collapsing everywhere. He’s not a particularly large man but he’s so heavy when he’s dead weight that even when you see him going it’s pretty hard to stop him dropping. I was next to him when he had a turn in the summer, I managed to grab him and prop him against my side and I still felt like I was being crushed in the few seconds it took to steer him to a chair.

Welcome back Twigglet.
    Lynne, hope it’s warmer in work today. I don’t think I could face a salad when it’s this chilly.
    HH, fingers crossed it was a one off and Xena is still sorted.
    DF, I’m okay with not eating when it’s cold, I think I go into partial hibernation! 🙂
    Jean, sounds like it’s worth a try with the neighbour.

If losing weight gets harder as you get older than god help me in a few years, it’s hard enough now!

Jean i had an MRI scan and x-rays done at Manchester Royal and got the results immediately,they come up on the computer,but when i have gone like Denise did they just say check with your GP,it usually takes a while to get an appointment so hence the ten days.Not confident about tomorrows weigh in,will have to wait and see.

Getting hungry now still a couple of hours to go..I always find another fast day thrown in the week I feel it…not so spread out…

Dave..
    If you are in hospital they read their own MRI and xrays..if sent by the GP then it’s a wait…3 to 4 weeks then if a problem is found like Steves back he was told in a week..although we still had to chase it up with him being in a bad way..

Hope it’s not too long a wait for Denise….

Pseu..
    Hope you are warmer at work and time is passing quick…

Jean x

Dave..
    Good luck on your monthly weigh in…I am sure you will have lost a few pounds ..🤞

Jean x

I just had an interesting walk with Heidi,We was walking down the street when a squirrel came running down with a cat chasing it,it kept catching the squirrel until it ran up to Heidi,the cat then stopped and waited,the squirrel went under a parked van,so I let the lead go slack and Heidi jumped at the cat which ran off,I checked on the way home if the cat was still there,it was so she chased it off again.I don’t let her get near the cat,just enough to make it run off.

Fancy a cat chasing a squirrel…well done Heidi for seeing it off….

Maxi in Louisiana loves to chase squirrels in the garden, he cries to go out he watches through the window…..Katie has to take care as sometimes there’s snakes about, a couple of months ago a 5’ snake was going up a tree possibly after the squirrels…she has a pack of chayotes in the neighbourhood at the moment they are taking the local cats, she likes to keep Maxi close…

Eaten now ..a very spicy mouth it will keep us going for a bit…lol…Steve seeing back surgeon tomorrow morning may be on here later…

Jean x

Hope Steve is ok tomorrow, Heidi used to chase squirrels years ago but would never hurt one.I like both cats and dogs, when I was young we used to take the dog out for a walk and the cat would walk round with us.When the cat had kittens the dog used to help with them.

Evening!
    Seems to have been busy on here today…I’ve spent the day cooking it feels like, both boys around all day & wanting to eat- they’ve both had spells where they don’t eat, so want to feed them up when they’re in the mood! Hubby feeling much better today, thankfully!
    We had a phone call from the vets with Xena’s results- nothing nasty, so that’s good, they want to try antibiotics for 5 days, hope that helps! Did shopping & took Xena round to my parents’- we’re only about 200 metres away from their house but Dad can’t even walk that far now, so easier for us to pop in. She did one puddle- to be fair she didn’t know which door to go to to ask to go out!
    Foodwise good on keto, but not on calories! Going to have a little treat when I watch the GBBO final too! Hopefully a FD tomorrow…

Deliberating when to get weighed tomorrow, morning or wait until I come back from gym, rehab.Heidi is fast asleep after her squirrel escapade, trouble is I can’t move my feet now,she is lay on them😁

Todays FD is a bust, I’m on the vodka and Redbull and about to head off to the pub. 😀 Listening to dance music to try to stay lively so I don’t just put my pajamas on and go to sleep instead. 😉 My eyes are stinging like mad wanting their sleep – they shall have to wait!

Dave..
    We have a few questions to ask the surgeon..strangely he is not so good today…

Hedgehog..
    Glad hubby is feeling better today….Xena seems as if she needs help, hope the antibiotics kick in for her..

Is your Dad usually not good at walking or a new problem…hope he too improves…

Pseu..
    Enjoy your music night out..

Jean x

Hopefully Steve will feel better tomorrow.I wonder if we will get snow this year,think we will but hopefully we don’t.I used to like it when I was young but not anymore.

Thanks Dave….hope for no snow too..
    X

I just spoke to my mate from speedway,he is going in hospital tomorrow to have 3 vertebrae removed from his neck and titanium plates put in,so he is hoping they don’t touch his spine or he will be unable to move from the neck down.

Morning All..
    Scraping ice off the car this morning and there’s ice across the grass…thanks for sharing..Pseu, Katie 😂

Up and away soon to hospital …just my makeup to put on..

I didn’t say yesterday I hit my lip with the bathroom squeegee, I have cut my lip, knocked my teeth and it’s a bit swollen this morning..and sore…hope the lippy covers it…

NFD for us today…..fasting again Thursday…..

Put winter shirt on, looser than last year 😀..still looks ok, possibly better, no lumpy bits showing..

Have a good day all…catch you this afternoon..

Jean x

Morning all!
    Dave- hope your friend is okay after his op, that sounds scary! Good luck for the weigh in, & hope that the rehab goes well…
    Jean- hope Steve’s appt. goes as okay as it can do, hope the doctors are sensible & compassionate! (My Dad’s been getting gradually worse with his walking- he has heart, circulation, & weight problems, so it’s not going to go away…
    Pseudo- hope you had a good night & no hangover this morning! Will you be fasting today?
    Anyone else fasting? Didn’t get woken until 6am when son got up for work, so I feel up to it today!
    Should be seeing my Home-Start family today, if she doesn’t cancel…

Viewing 50 posts - 19,751 through 19,800 (of 35,473 total)

You must be logged in to reply.