Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,981 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 7 hours, 23 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 18,651 through 18,700 (of 35,468 total)

• Morning all!
    Pseudo- I do get a little like that after fasting for longer sometimes…could easily keep eating & eating! Hope you find somewhere to park the car with the roadworks!
    Fasting for me today!

Morning all, Swansea has crazy sea mist this morning, just the top of the mountains peeking out.

SHOCK! It’s sunny in work… but not very warm. Fingers crossed it’ll say sunny and warm up.

I wasn’t hungry because of the fasting, it’s just part of my body cycle, a few days or being ravenous, followed by a few days of feeling like I’ll be sick if I eat anything. I might try fasting again today because though Im not feeling sick (yet) the idea of eating this morning grosses me out. Ah, the delights of being female.

Lovely day here, going to Glastonbury for a quick visit then heading hope you are all doing well.

Yep, sun has gone again. Shocker.

Morning All…
    A reasonable day here..

I am not decorating today after walking yesterday, my toes are hurting, I used different walking shoes should of thought used my proper walkers….We are emptying the room taking the furniture we do not want to a rehoming charity, then just getting ready for when I start..maybe the weekend..

Steve seems brighter and he had a good nights sleep…pleased with that he never sleeps…

We are both fasting today…scales won’t be good for me tomorrow, Steve will scrape through I think…

Dave..
    Glastonbury I have never been there…have a lovely day….

Pseu..
    Road works ..we have them in the village for a month with traffic lights it’s slow going…not closing our street off though…hope you find somewhere to park…you seem to be having the short straw of sun….I think the cold weather is arriving for us all tomorrow or shall I say cooler…

Hedgehog…
    Glad you found your moulds for the wedding fancies..and you can get started, keep us up to date what you are doing I find it interesting….things from China could take a month! I have fallen for that one…..Glad the house was reasonable for you…where is your next trip to??…we have nothing planned at the moment…

Anyone else fasting today??…DF I think…

Jean x

Kept busy today..all going good fasting…thinking on food a bit but ok..another hour to eat…

All very quiet on here…

X

Havent managed to fast this week. Trying to keep it low today.
    Managed to do a bit of tidying in the garden before it rained.

Keep strong everyone!

Finished for the day…enjoyed my evening meal…an iffy scale day tomorrow been to busy enjoying food too much..😂

Never mind

Always next week Kay…

Jean x

Evening!
    Been over to a friend’s for a catch-up; we met in antenatal classes, so boys are the same age. No cakes or anything to tempt me, we both just had glasses of water too! Had a go with the shell mould this afternoon, worked really well, yay! Making 50 cupcakes, so will need 2 or 3 shells per cake, have made about 120 shells! Leaving them to dry & will then need to paint them or dust them with sparkly stuff. Pleased to get cracking on them- I’m terrible for putting things off if I’m a little worried how it’ll go! Also wrote our final letter to one of the boys we sponsor today; he’s going to be 18 soon, we’ve sponsored him for about 10 years & he’ll be leaving school… because the letters have to be translated & his English isn’t great we won’t be able to keep in touch, so that’s sad. 🙁
    Dave- did you climb Glastonbury Tor? & is it speedway tonight?
    Kay- keeping low is still good!
    Pseudo- shame about the sun- & the hormones!
    Jean- you are so busy! Hubby keeps talking about painting the hall, but probably won’t have time before our next trip. (We’re off to stay near Lincoln for a few days). Hope the scales aren’t too scary tomorrow- I shouldn’t have gone near mine, but I did- ouch, I’m not sharing it though!!

Morning all. Really busy day yesterday – jumped from one thing to another constantly. Great for fasting – although I had a grumpy spell jumping between swimming and an early evening meeting. Dived through the house, flung ribs in the oven for the boy’s, flung shoes left lying out of my way, hoovered up the usual grassy muddy mess at the back door and flung myself back out – the boys wisely kept quiet and moved around the house one room ahead of me or behind! Drove off in a mad dash on my moped (hard to make a furious exit on 49cc!) apparently dragging the lap cover I’d furiously flung in a corner behind me… I must have looked a sight! Found it again on my way home. A bit like those nightmares where you walk out the front door with your skirt tucked into your knockers at the back!

Another mad day ahead in the hope that if I get everything done I can get down to see my best friend who collapsed last weekend. They’re not sure what it is yet, but are muttering about encephalitis. And if course this morning the news told me you guys are having a Bank Holiday and traffic will be horrendous. We’ll, I’m not holiday traffic – 8vm medical emergency so I’m putting a blue light on top of my car and everyone had better just get out of the way!

Mx

Hello

Been MIA for a few weeks whilst concentrating on getting better. It was me that did the allergy test Pseu. I did it to try and heal psoriasis. I’ve had it since I was 5 years old but the last 18 months I’ve been covered. I followed the advice to the letter giving up gluten, eggs, chocolate, coffee (and parrots). There were 15 listed intolerances altogether but those were the hardest.

Within 2 weeks my skin was about 50% clear and now 6 weeks later I’m about 80% clear. I can’t say its been easy but so worth it. I was so miserable. It’s felt a bit like fasting and I’ve control/alt/deleted my immune system. Have reintroduced a bit of coffee and chocolate but trying to stay off the gluten &eggs although not stressing as it’s a suggested intolerance not allergy.

Glad to folllow everyone on the thread and the friendships that are being forged. Hope you’re all well.

My weight however is right back to square one having lost and regained 3 stone. Going on holiday tonight down to the south coast but feeling like I’ve healed my skin naturally without steroids or drugs and motivated to gradually start 5:2 again too.

Much love

CW

Good morning FB Brits Xx

A cooler day … with no sunshine at the moment .. hope it is taking a turn with Pseu.

Cutting down on sugar for hopefully more energy but have woken this morning with a headache which is unusual for me.

Had a good Fast on Wednesday so back on track again.

Cakey… lovely to see you back and glad things are improving for you after your clearing of the system.

A friend had stomach probs continually and cut her food back to a couple of things she knew were ok… then reintroduced some foods … felt so much better . Xx

Have a good week-end everyone… Brit lovelies… Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get. Xx

Morning all, feeling pretty grim this morning. Things getting on top of me, glad it’s a long weekend coming up, though it means it’ll take me forever to get home.
    Ate way too many carbs last night, it was a keto meal but I ate twice as much as I should have done. Not great.

CW: That’s great that your psoriasis has cleared up so much! Did you have to request an allergy test or were you referred?

Morning All…
    Cloudy, sunny and very windy…

We are both the same at weigh in this morning…considering Indian meal and wine and my afternoon tea and cakes I am quite surprised at for me…

I am still 4 lbs up on goal weight and I need a couple more for wriggle room so 6 lbs off needed really…I feel I really must get back to basics and be really strong..I am feeling the weight creep it needs cutting fast…

Hedgehog..
    Goodness you have made all those shells so quickly..shame we can’t see the finished product..I am sure the bride will appreciate them…

I do like Lincoln you are getting nearer to me, we are about 50 miles away…definitely a park and ride if you can…lovely cafe in the centre pedestrian area near the river, a big Tudor building, upstairs, they wear long dresses and aprons…nice old fashioned..lol….have you been to Lincoln before..

Minols..
    What a miss mashed sort of busy day you have had hope it’s calmed down…nice to have your skirt tucked into your knockers..😂..

Hope you have good news on your friend..

Cakey Wakey..
    Glad you are back with us you have been missed…a few have departed from the group..

I am glad you have your problems more sorted and under control…your weight can be put in check again…your health comes first…it’s strange how food can dictate your life, I am sure a few of us have this problem and don’t know…

Hemmy..
    Lovely you are back on track..have a lovely walk with Mr Pips…

Pseu..
    Enjoy your weekend break and hope you feel better…

Off out shopping….Friday off so haddock and chips…line drawn tonight for a big push…MFP might come back out to play…

Have a good day everyone..

Jean x

Could be a fast day today,not planned.Got a dental appointment in an hour so had nothing to eat yet.Weather wise pretty much like you weather Jean,sun,cloud and windy.Speedway tonight weather permitting.

Hi all! I did a post this morning, but it’s not here, so must’ve forgotten to submit it- it was early!
    Cakey- lovely to have you back, shame about the weight regain, but good that you’ve cleared your skin… sorry, thought it was Lynne who’d had allergy tests- I did remember the parrot! Hope that you have a good trip; where are you off to?
    Minols- sorry to hear about your friend, hope that they can get to the bottom of things; prayers for both of you…
    Hemmy- hmmm, not sure my youngest’s attitude is reflecting the care he’s had- he bit my head off this morning! Headaches are quite common when you cut down on sugar, might need to up salt a little instead…
    Jean- well done maintaining when you’ve had some treats this week! Enjoy the fish & chips… (I got on well with the shells because no cooking was needed- hubby cutting down so just had a sandwich, I was fasting, both boys out so didn’t need feeding until later! Amazing how much more I got done!)
    Pseudo- hope you can chill a bit this weekend! How many carbs are you keeping to on eating days?
    Dave- keep strong if you’re fasting!
    Kay, DF- hope you’re both okay…
    Not eaten yet, going to hold out until dinner tonight- not felt very hungry at all this fast, & I thought it would be harder after eating well when we’re away! Did shopping early this morning, made dinner ready for later as I’m doing H-S until late again, plus finished colouring the shells- they’re looking good, pleased to get them done so quickly!

HH, I normally try to keep my carbs under 20, though I like making cauli cheese on the weekends in which case it might occasionally creep up to 22.

I got in a bit of a state earlier, which left me feeling really rough, and I wasn’t feeling well anyway – I have a cold that keeps coming and going, so having a mini nervous breakdown didn’t help! I came home from work a bit early, so M4 was bad but not as bad as it would have been. We get all the weekend holidayers heading down Gower and West Wales and the motorway can’t handle it.

Hi all
    Pseu – glad your home and I hope you’re going to cosset yourself a bit. Horrible when you’re feeling rough – so easy to get overwhelmed.

Jean – really hoping you’re the only one that noticed my dyslexic thumbs… Going to chop them off!

C-W, so nice to have you back – and so chuffed about your skin! I’d forgotten about the ctl-alt-del of fasting!

As for the cafe in Lincoln… It is Stokes, it’s built on a long bridge crossing the Witham where it exits the old Roman inland harbour of Brayford pool and the half timber building was a woolen warehouse… The bridge is so low over the water that the barges had to be unloaded before going under… For which there was a local tax. The area under is called the Glory Hole and there’s a ledge just above water level on each side and they used to put boards across to make a dance floor in the ‘olden days’.
    It’s a family business started by the relatives of a very elderly friend of my mum’s who – by coincidence – dropped in to church the other Sunday to say hello!

There – that’s more than you ever need or wanted to know about a coffee shop in a small city in East anglia! But my first love was history, and I fell in love with history Because I was raised in that small East anglian city!

Mx

All good at dentists,had no food so it’s turned into a fast day.Decided that my next weigh in will be the 30th of September then the last day of every month after that.

Afternoon All…

Sunny, windy and mixed heavy showers….

We have had our lovely lunch out…..possibly not much more for the day…lovely hour long conversation with my daughter in Louisiana I did have a few things to do but getting late now to start…

Confirmed our burial plot and paid for it, facing to the east and looking across the open fields, under no trees…so that’s done….

Dave…
    Hope dentist goes ok and enjoy speedway tonight…

Hedgehog..
    A really good start on the shells…I have just said to Steve no baking for a couple or three weeks, we must be strong and thoughtful …enjoy your HS afternoon…

Pseu…
    Hope you are feeling better…stepdaughter works the M4 as a traffic officer she says it’s a nightmare at times….

Minols..
    I was going to look back on my photos to see what it was called..it is a lovely cafe…nice to have the history, I didn’t know it was the River Witham…my grandson worked at Witham the place must be on the river further up…

Bedroom painting starts in the morning, hoping for the ceiling and woodwork to be done…walls maybe Sunday…

Settle to cross stitch for a hour..

Jean x

Hello

Pseu – I just sent off privately for intolerance test, not sure I could ever have convinced GP to send me. I had to send a few strands of hair and it’s tested against 700 things. Lots of sceptics as to where there is any scientific basis for results but I can only talk from my own experience which has been amazing. I had so much conflicting info about what to eat or not that I wanted to narrow it down and had nothing to lose. I think it only cost about £30, I’ll post the link if you’re interested.

Hh we have booked a cottage for a week near Rye, it looks a lovely area to explore and lots of walks lined up. I think you’re maybe away too, Lincoln is very lovely. I think I read that you’ll soon be hearing the patter of tiny paws – such special puppy kisses. What are the cupcakes I’ve read about that you’re doing? I wish I’d known; I could have sent you a shell mould that I’ve only used a couple of times.

Hello Jean – booking a burial plot is different, is it something you had a mind to do?

Busy times Minols, hope you get some time to spend with your bestie.

Hey Hemmy – loving the motivational quotes. I’ve been doing daily yoga at home as part of a 30 day challenge which I enjoy so much. New one starting mid September.

Enjoy speedway Dave and hello to Kay. Have we seen Lynne recently? Hope I’ve not missed anyone out, my page has turned.

Cakey Wakey…
    Rye is in a lovely area…a relaxing week…

Just getting to that age and we want to get loose ends tied up..we have 4 daughters between us and we want to be together where we want to be….but not planning to go yet.. we booked it a couple of months ago and we paid for it to confirm the plot…

Very interesting about the test….it seems to have worked for you..you must be so pleased..

Have a good weekend..

Jean x

My late nephews baby has finally arrived! Emma had a long labour then unfortunately an emergency CS, but ‘Toby’ was 9.2lbs and is healthy and well. Im guessing her mum will go and stay with her as she wont be able to lift for a bit. The funeral isnt for another 3 weeks, so at least she has time to recover from the CS a bit.

Not doing very good on the eating front, so no weight lost this week. Snacking on rubbish as cant be bothered cooking as Neil been on lates all week.
    Feeling bloated and unhealthy so this needs to change!

Weather awful here today, wet and quite cool. For the first time in ages I have a long sleeved top on!!!

Not yet caught up with all the posts, so I’ll just say a big Hi to you all for now.

Kay x

CW, the link would be great, thanks! I probably won’t do it just yet, but I’m a bit concerned that I might be badly allergic to bees or wasps because I have really bad reactions to insect bites. I’m not sure if it tests for that kind of thing, but if it tests against parrots (!) then I’d guess so. It would also be interesting to know what foods I should avoid… it’ll probably say dairy, which would cut out a lot of my food options!

Kay..
    Congratulations to you all on new arrival Toby..hoping his Mum is doing well…she will need support after a C section…a very big boy..

I am trying to be good I need to get back on track..nearly was tempted but held out tonight..

Weathers definitely on the change..

Keep strong..

Jean x

Cross post! Glad to hear mother and baby are well!
    My sister in law had a C-section that didn’t go too well, took them a long time to get the bleeding under control.

Morning all!
    Kay- congratulations to Emma, sounds like she had a difficult time… I had C-section with both my boys, I was lucky & found the recovery fine, hope she does too. He’s a big boy! Just can’t imagine what she’s going through though, & the rest of the family, hugs to you.
    Minols- how’s your friend?
    Cakey- yes, getting a puppy, around 7th September, I think we’ll be very populr then, lots of people want to visit!! We’re going to see her again on Monday, seems like too long ago since first visit! (the cupcakes are for a friend of a friend’s wedding, I think as something to nibble on while photos are being done, before they head off to the reception. Seems to be the in thing now, I’ve heard of several people doing that! My friend is matron of honour, & helping out with lots of organising as the bride has ME. I’m sure the shell mould will get more use!
    Pseudo- I couldn’t do without dairy! I hope that you have a better weekend.
    Dave- glad that the dentists was good! When’s your holiday, was it October?
    Hemmy- have a lovely weekend, whatever you’re doing. I bet you’re noticing the chilly mornings if you’re out with Mr Pips?
    Jean- well done staying strong last night! Hope the decorating goes well…
    My will power is not good already today- I don’t eat breakfast very often now, but have just tucked in- my neck is pretty painful, so needed to take painkillers, that’s my excuse. I’ve noticed before if I have some pain will power just goes out the window! I really enjoyed seeing the HS family, but helping the little boy walking & climbing is upsetting my neck, hopefully it’s just a short support family though, maybe only a couple more sessions…
    Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Morning All…
    A beautiful blue sky sort of morning…haven’t ventured out maybe cool??

Having a cuppa after breakfast, already got the painting whites on ready to go…a friend bought me the white painters overalls as a pressy 16 years ago the best present ever I use them loads…lol…ceiling and woodwork today….sending Steve out of my way to his garage hopefully…🤞

Hedgehog..
    It must be exciting to being involved with the wedding, you have made a good start….it’s ages since we have been to a wedding…hope your neck pain improves, is it a thing you always have?

Pseu..
    Like you I have a reaction to bug bites..it’s all or I get away with it…..have a good weekend and you get out to do something nice….hope you feel better…

Have a good bank holiday weekend all..

We will be fasting Monday…

Jean x

Jean, I’ve been joining you painting this morning. My mother painted a wall in my office for me a couple of weeks ago, but I had to mix the paint colour using old tubs of paint that were under the stairs and apparently the old white didn’t mix in well, it left blobs of white. My mother put two coats on the wall, and though she’d tried to blend in the lighter patches I was looking at it today and it was really bugging me, so I got all the painting paraphernalia back out and used an old sieve to get the iffy bits of paint out. Just finished painting, so can’t quite tell yet, but it looks more even. I won’t be telling her I’ve done it unless she asks, I don’t want her to think she wasted her time.

I got up the guts to email the artist who did my print to complain. Now I’m going to be on edge and scared to look at my emails for days, I’m such a wimp, I never complain.

Hope everyone is well.

Pseu…
    Glad you are joining me painting…lol…different than fasting…

I have done the ceiling and woodwork…but the woodwork wants another coat…😬..so that’s a start about 3pm…very happy looks so much cleaner already..

Glad your wall looks better, your Mum may never notice…I possibly would…

I am glad you are sending your poster back..on line shopping you can return I think in 30 days with no quibble guarantee..you just have to tell them it’s on the way back, you may have to pay postage or maybe not… you have more rights on line….

I have had my shower and hair wash..I won’t get much dirty in the wood painting…pulled pork with stuffing and apple for tonight in a breadcake…supposed to be snacky not sure on that but it’s tasty…lol

Jean x

All finished for today…..until tomorrow ….quite pleased looks lovely clean and the white paint on the woodwork..

Pseu..hows yours drying is it better and not patchy…

Jean x

I’m not sure if I can send it back yet, because I ordered it directly from the artist and he got it printed specially I’m not sure how it’ll work. It was all through email rather than an online shop so I’ll have to see what he says I suppose.

The wall looks loads better! I’m glad I did it.

Morning all!
    Jean & Pseudo- hope that both of you enjoyed your painting day! I would like to get on & do some here, but hubby & I tend to fall out over it; I was always brought up to do a thorough job, whereas hubby likes to do a quick job!
    Pseudo- might be a tricky one with your print as he did it specially for you, & not through a shop… That & uneven paint on the wall would really bug me too.
    Jean- I’ve had lots of problems with my neck, ongoing since a whiplash injury 20+ years ago. I’ve had 2 operations which helped a lot, but still have a disc problem that plays up time to time, just exercises to do. It’s still not great today.
    Not sure what we’ll do after Church, forecast is grim here. Boys both very vague about whether they’ll be home for dinner tonight, so not planning to cook anything for them! Walk with sis yesterday, had a good catch up! Might get some time to do some reading this afternoon…

Morning All..
    A grim day here too…lots of rain for everyone..it’s arriving about 11 for us…

Just got ready to start painting the colours not right..a pain as the shops don’t open till 11, I think, I never shop on Sundays so could be 10…my good deal isn’t..cheap isn’t always the best…

So I will have to get changed and tidy myself to go out…I need it right…

Pseu..
    It’s a tricky one..your poster…look on line and see what your rights are…glad your wall looks better…

Hedgehog..
    Hope your neck feels better this morning, I think neck area and shoulder seems to take a while to settle…you still have to do things so it’s hard to rest them especially a Mums…..long time injuries always are coming and going and with you for life, then turning into arthritis..sorry to say..

The only thing we argue about is decorating we both do it different….Steves not well enough to do it at the moment and he keeps getting in my way, so it’s hard going…just because he is in pain, I still have my jobs to do I can’t sit because he is sitting even just general stuff…he is making me not mobile like him…I know it’s hard for him…

I shall relax later maybe cross stitch…

Jean x

Don’t know where yesterday went,I watched football then F1 qualifying,took Heidi out a couple of times and it was 10pm.One of our young speedway riders had a terrible crash last night,his teammate crashed into him sending him flying into the fence,then to make matters worst the rider behind him ran into him,the bikes don’t have brakes so it’s hard to stop,the meeting was cancelled after his crash which was only two of the 15 races,that is very bad,the last time that happened a rider died.He was taken to hospital via air ambulance,so I am afraid to look on the internet,but will look now.

Dave- hope the speedway rider’s all right? One of my son’s friend’s Dad was a speedway rider for Ipswich Witches- he broke his leg so had to retire. Hadn’t realised quite how dangerous it is…
    Jean- poor Steve, thinking of him. It’s hard, but as you say, you can’t be getting immobile too…
    Pseudo- sounds like you’re getting a dumping of rain where you are?
    Minols- thanks for the café recommendation, I’ve googled it, so will definitely try to get there! Might even make it for breakfast, as we’re thinking of starting very early & having a full day in Lincoln, can’t get into the cottage until 4pm. How’s your friend?

Hi All…
    Bedroom is finished, just everything to be put back tomorrow..and put the rail up waiting for curtains and mirror fitted…looks nice glad I got a different colour…strange how it looks like a hours job which turned out to about 2 1/2 hours, faffy around windows and radiators, and a fitted unit..Steve helped me with a couple of straight walls then F1 came on and departed me….I was left to finish..lol

Dave..
    Shame on the race I hope the poor boy was ok and not hurt too much….Steve likes F1 he doesn’t see it live much now due to Sky…

Hedgehog..
    Steve managed to help on the middle bit of wall he gets very frustrated, I cut in top and bottom…every bit helps though…he will help on the other bits tomorrow..
    You must go to Stokes cafe, I forgot it’s name..( not the takeaway next door!) l do like Lincoln and the walk to the castle…how long are you going for?

Dinners calling and even a glass of wine…well deserved today…

Jean x

Hedgehogs I may know him if he rode for the witches, there have been two or three killed since I have been going to speedway,they are 500cc bikes with no gears or breaks,all acceleration.The young rider who had the crash is very lucky,that said he has two broken bones in his leg and two broken bones in his shoulder,so he is out until next year,a six months healing period.Holiday in October so counting the days.

Morning all!
    Dave- his name is Darren Fitch, can’t remember when it was he used to ride for them, but think it must’ve been before 2006… Glad that the rider injured will be okay…
    Jean- hope you can get stuck in with the decorating again today! We’re off to Lincoln for 3 nights, staying in a village on the outskirts, should be some nice walks from there too, & hubby wants to visit Market Rasen as well, there’s lots of antique shops there apparently!
    I keep forgetting it’s a bank holiday- apart from you, Minols I think? So hope everyone has a good day!
    We’re off to see the puppy again this morning, very exciting! & it’ll keep me occupied as I’m fasting today, anyone with me?

Morning A..

A lovely day….well that’s it summer over House Martins have gone home, chilly nights and Bank Holiday Monday..they must have it in their diary….

Just a few bits to do today, odd painting jobs..spray my bedside table lamp bases silver and paint a piece of wood which has coat hooks on white….put the curtain rail up..polish around…

Keep busy as fast day for us…anyone else joining us or are you swapping days….Hedgehog just noticed you are with us…

Hedgehog…
    A lovely three days away…nothing much at Market Rasen I wouldn’t bother, it’s a quick passing through sort of place……if you like antique and junk / house clearance absolutely loads at Horncastle, that’s the place you get lost in some of them..I like the lower end you name it and they have it, picked things up for a £1 and £3, China with no lids for plants etc park in Tesco…easier but you pay to park…some nice cafes and pubs to eat…allow a good 3 or 4 hours..pick up a map so you don’t miss any, newsagent or city information can’t remember where..about 40 mins from Lincoln.

Hope you are taking some photos of the puppy when you are visiting her…a lovely cuddle awaits..😀..it will nearly be the time for the pick up after your break…

Dave..
    Soon will be your holiday…counting down and getting things together…does Denise take everything but the kitchen sink or does she travel light…😂

Have a good day all…

Jean x

Our puppy is so cute! The lady said she’s the best behaved one, although she was very taken with my bag, chewing it & trying to drag it round the room! lol, we’ll all have to be a lot tidier! Can’t wait now, we’ll pick her up 7th Sept, the Friday!
    Jean- thanks I got confused between Market Rasen & Horncastle, they’re both close to where we’re staying! Have a good busy day!

Hedgehog..
    It’s so exciting, we got loads of pictures weekly for Maxi the Dalmatian, such a big boy now…only a couple of weeks to go it will soon fly by……we visit Horncastle a lot a good day out…

Bedroom all finished, curtains are on the way, hopefully we can pick up the headboards and a chest of drawers by the end of the week…

Fasting going well not really thought of food…ham salad tonight..easy, needs to be eaten up..

Jean x

Fasting today…only had coffee and water so far. Tuna steak and salad for tea.

Now need to read back over previous posts to see what everyone is up to and how everyone is 🙂

Been to speedway this morning,on coach now traveling to Wolverhampton for the return fixture.I don’t remember Darren Fitch,too late for me ,I used to know Ipswich riders of n the 70s.Not had anything to eat all day so it will have to be burger and chips at Wolverhampton,not sure if that would count has a fast day😊

Kay….
    Keep strong…

Dave…
    Burger and chips?? Wishful thinking 😂

Steve said it’s getting cold…it’s pie weather 😂..another wishful thinking…

Jean x

Ha Jean- don’t tell Steve, but I made steak & kidney pies today for the freezer! Eldest has some time off work this week, he’d said he didn’t want dinner tonight, then came home & wanted dinner after all, luckily I was just making the pies! Meal times are a real pain at the moment!
    Dave- stay away from the burger van!!!!
    Kay- stay strong, tuna steak sounds good & filling!
    I have been good, despite all the food around me (I used to always pick at any leftover pastry, the birds can have it now!)

Morning all!
    Fasting until tonight, busy day as we have a funeral to go to (old work colleague I mentioned before, if we can find it, it’s somewhere we’ve never heard of before!), then seeing a friend & her girls this afternoon.
    Hope everyone’s well, & stay strong anyone fasting today!

Morning all.
    I’m fasting today. Still not feeling great. I really need to be paid and my brother is dragging it out later than usual. Sometimes I really want to tell him to shove it.

Morning All…
    A dull day but we off out…need some toiletries, two lampshades and a small carpet piece or a small rug..feeling house bound as not been far with the bank holiday…grass needs a cut later few more outside jobs……hot weather is returning apparently later in the week so good for you hedgehog…

Hedgehog..
    Hope you find your funeral….enjoy your friends catchup later this afternoon….steak pie umm sounds lovely except I like chips with mine…lol…🤐

Pseu..
    You you soon start to feel better and your wages get paid to you…it’s hard to manage if they are late…

Glad you are both continuing to fast…we have eaten this morning…

Jean x

I love this post! I’m a 37 year old chef, I’m currently struggling with my weight but this is more down to an irratic diet and eating very late at night (1230am) as I hate the sight of food working with it 12 to 14 hours a day. Iv been looking for a diet that works. Any ideas?? Ps on my day’s off I love weatherspoons Monday club breakfast and Jack Daniels and coke double of course lol.

Viewing 50 posts - 18,651 through 18,700 (of 35,468 total)

You must be logged in to reply.