Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,949 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 13 hours, 26 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 18,101 through 18,150 (of 35,436 total)

• Evening All..
    A very busy day for us more painting this morning, Steve watching F1 on tv..looking around charity shops and bought some bargains, chest of drawers, pictures and bits and pieces..

Steve and I went out for early dinner sitting outside on the river bank.. a cracking place we have found.. then back home to fishing on the dock and sitting drinking outside till 10.30..

We have another swimmer in the camp.. the pup going mad for three hours swimming in the pool and playing with the children, he wouldn’t keep out..so Max and Charlotte the learner swimmers of the holiday..both very strong swimmers now..

All happy here again .. so three days of arguments ( not us) we are now all happy bunnies.. thank goodness..

Last day tomorrow before we move to Orlando for last day.

Hedgehog ..
    I love the dementia book.. nothing like being organised lol..

Target weight too well done..you have worked hard you deserve it.. 😁.. your Bmi is great..

Lynne..
    Three weeks to holiday soon be upon you.. like you I will definitely be up..too much ice cream and wine but never mind..
    Glad the girls are sorted out..

I think 22 bmi is about right, it’s how you feel.. you waist less than half your height…size 8 amazing ..

Dave..
    Just take it steady and loose slowly put your goals in place later ..

Goosey..
    You sound about right too.. well done..

Sorry not caught everyone…

Looks like I will have to pull my socks up I am a bit behind you all or I will be now…lol

Night night my lovelies ..

Jean x

Morning all!
    Have a good FD everyone who’s fasting!
    Jean- sounds lovely with the puppy in the pool, & glad there’s a better atmosphere!

Good morning F B Brits. Xx

What a lovely week-end… and very exciting too with the England match and F1 ..

Another beautiful day .. 28 forecast here Mums bloods today so will do that then go to the Garden Centre for lunch … see if any good bargains to be had..

Fasting Wednesday this week .. will just do the one day as weight staying good… not hungry this weather.

Good luck to the Fasters… enjoy the day everyone. Xx

Brit lovelies… Remember there are no mistakes…only lessons…Love yourself .. trust yourself ..Trust your choices…and everything is possible. Xx

Fasting today,not a liquid one though.Another hot day,can’t remember when it last rained, speedway tonight so don’t want any rain.I booked Two nights in Somerset and was checking when I go,I looked in the speedway program and it said 22 August,I looked on Somerset website and it’s a different date,don’t know which is correct so I emailed Somerset speedway for the correct date,also I can’t get a refund from premier Inn so I don’t know what will happen.

FD today, 2.00pm had water, tea, coffee, marmite drink. No milk in tea or coffee. Tummy rumbling,
    Have been to the gym done 1hour body pump,walked Belle, now off to pick grandson up from school and take him swimming, trying to keep busy busy😋

Took Heidi out,had a cup of tea and a glass of water up to now, feeling peckish but will resist.Its gone dull here but very humid,maybe a storm is coming.

Morning All…
    A lazy morning about the house, we are taking the children out to Mac Donald’s for lunch…yuk!.. not for us..

Packing later to leave tomorrow morning to go to Orlando for our last day…

Possibly swimming and having a mad flurry in the pool later…

Hedgehog..
    Have a good FD today…glad everyone is swimming here as we are on a waterfront and pool it takes the danger away..soon be back joining you all..

Hemmy..
    Hope all mums bloods go well.. enjoy the garden centre and lunch out… nice you can get away with one fast this week..all balancing out nicely..

Dave..
    Hope you sort your dates out and you are right for your trip. ..hope a storm clears the air… we have had some fantastic thunder and lightening storms just lasting a hour..

Goose..
    A lovely pump session and liquid only well done…

Hope all who are fasting are going strong you will be coming to the end shortly…

Jean x

Goosey- well done you with the exercise & a swimming session with grandson too, definitely keeping busy! Keep strong…
    Hemmy- hope your Mum’s okay, no more plants for me now, but hope that you find something nice!
    Dave- keep strong fasting! Annoying about the speedway, you’ll have to explore Somerset instead if it’s not on…
    Hope everyone else is okay! Have felt really weird today, very hungry, then sick… actually got quite hot as it’s been very humid, not like me!! We’ve had a man in to replace all the guttering, or I’d have gone for a lie down. Drinking lots of sparkling mineral water, seems to help, & done some jobs instead- feel really guilty if I laze about when we’ve got workmen in…!
    Keep strong fellow fasters!

Hello everyone I’m JalaQQ Thanks for your update and your threads

“KEEP ITU UP !”

Hello everyone I’m JalaQQ Thanks for your update and your threads !

“KEEP ITU UP !”

Hi all
    Just got WiFi and caught up on everyone’s news.
    Now settled on Skye… Stunning drive here. A great B&B to stay in to start with. Not really watching what I eat but I did go for a quick run this morning and I chose the veggie chilli this evening.

Off to play ninja turtle monopoly with the boy.

Mx

Hello everyone I’m JalaQQ Thanks for your update and your threads FANTASTIC FORUM !

“KEEP ITU UP !”

Have a great time, Minols, a beautiful place!
    Hope everyone fasting is doing okay? Naughty hubby opened a packet of maltesers buttons- made (!!) me have one! Otherwise noting else today, liquid fast…

Evening All..
    Just got back from dinner out overlooking the beach as last night with the family.., so stuffed only Charlotte made it to evening swimming.. shame really..

All packed and ready to go about 10 tomorrow.. last pup walk..he had griwn at least 4” getting a big boy now and daughter wants a hair trim before we go…just haven’t had the time..

We have had a lovely time except for the three days of arguments .. thank goodness all back to normal..

Minols..
    Have a lovely holiday… I love Sky it’s a while since we have been usually on the motorbike.. we stayed at the youth hostel, first one with a double bed lol…enjoy the rest of the islands..

Hedgehog…
    Hope you are feeling better .. is it the hot weather?

One choccy not like you lol

Night night all..

Jean x

Morning all! Yuk, awake at 4.30am! Seem to wake earlier & earlier after a FD, anyone else have that trouble? But have already done a HIIT workout & my 100 squats, so I don’t waste the time! Don’t usually have breakfast these days, but might make an exception today…
    Jean- thanks, I felt much better later in the day- lots of salt & sparkling water did the trick, electrolytes can get out of balance on keto because of the different metabolic process, so think it must’ve been that!
    Hope that you have a good trip to Orlando, you’ll have some lovely happy memories from your trip!
    Hope everyone has a good day, anyone fasting?

Good morning Sym .. Hedgehogs and all. xx

Sym .. enjoy your stay in Orlando .. a nice end to your holiday. Safe journey both. Xx

Hedgehogs.. Careful you don’t tire yourself out. It is easy to do without realising..
    On your FD days is it possible to have a couple of hours resting later. I know you have a busy life. Do you take Magnesium .. I found it helps with sleeping. Xx

Hoping to do an FD tomorrow.. will be on my own so much easier.

Kristy coming for a few days at the end of the month so need to keep at my very best weight or under as its always lots of extra treats. Lol

Taking Mum home today .. then back in the garden .. do some reading .. this very hot weather is lovely but a bit draining.
    Went to the Garden Centre for a lovely lunch yesterday .. we had been disappointed recently but all back to a very high standard.

Too hot to walk in the garden part though.. plants didn’t call me as all looked a bit sorry for themselves. Lol

Have a good day our little gang of brits…

Brit lovelies…

Be kind to yourself so you can be happy enough to be kind to the world. Kindness is everything. Xx

It’s so hot,not took Heidi out yet,I bought a kefir Quark, should have read the package, it’s cheese,grrrrr.Will try it, Heidi could end up having it if she likes it.They sell loads of kefir in Sainsbury’s.I may try another fast day on Wednesday.

Just contacted Premier Inn about swapping dates,they basically said not a chance,I explained that belle Vue say the race date is the 22nd and Somerset say it’s the 15th,but they will not move,so I have booked another two nights stay the week before, Denise has paid for this one.Hope it doesn’t rain after all this messing around.

Hello all!
    Dave- shame they won’t change the booking- I’m sure you can have a good trip still, do some sightseeing… I looked at kefir in Tesco’s, too many carbs for me!
    Hemmy- keep strong then before the treats with Kirsty! Glad that you had a good lunch…
    Was hoping to see the fly past today- they usually come over ours, but no sign today, I think they did a different route 🙁 Also the guttering man we’ve had in had to get his ladder in the corner of the garden, so a couple of bushes had to be cut back a lot, look a mess but I know they’ll recover 🙁
    Saw my Home-Start family- turned out to be the last time as she can’t do the next day we’d arranged, & I’m away after that… it was great though as the little boy’s speech is pretty poor, but we looked at lots of my books again & he was joining in with the stories & speaking much more clearly! Made me feel that I have helped with something!
    Eaten lots today, all healthy though!
    Hope everyone’s okay…

Not too bothered now, getting an extra three days down there 😎😎😎😎😎

Evening All..
    Sorry late post no WiFi.. we are now in Orlando for our flight tomorrow… just had a swim and no one in the pool ..it’s so relaxing after having the family about and a noisy 4 year old.. still she cried this morning and didn’t want us to leave..

Last night in the car she sang ‘the sun will come out tomorrow ‘ from Annie..the full song with actions…lovely in a child’s lispy voice…..her nursery asked each child to sing a song / nursery rhymes … she came out with that one 😂.. full version….they didn’t expect that…( at 4)

We have bought some shorts, same make Wrangler as last year..a bargain mine £9 on sale and they are wicky and quick drying.. none for Steve so went to another Walmart.. he got two pairs Wrangler but different style again wicky and quick drying £4.50 each pair.. these are £35 in M & S..so very pleased..

Hedgehog…
    I shall start squats when I get home see if I can tone up.. I will miss my walking mate every morning lol.

Shame about your bushes in the garden having to be cut back.. my daughter is having workmen in tomorrow and she has bushes each side of her front door, she thinks she may loose both sides, shame as quite mature..two 6’ circles.

Nice news on the boys speech improving and you have helped… an achievement..

Hemmy..
    I agree with you the heats so draining, the afternoons here make you so tired. I like it about 70 a nice heat..

Your weight is very even now, I don’t think mine is as stable..all my clothes are fitting me after the three weeks .. my mid drift I think has a bit more flab.. enjoy Kirsty’s visit is the boyfriend coming again or have you got her to yourself..glad the garden centres meal was back to normal again.. I hate disappointments and wasted calories..

Dave..
    Shame on the dates and not being able to change them.. still the outcome is good to have an extra break…hoping to catch some of the England match at the airport if we can find a TV 🤞🏻🤞🏻

We are going out and having pork ribs tonight.. I rather like them here, they are large portions we will share a full rib and a drink each….a drink on flight tomorrow then we will be dry again for a while… 3 fasts a week to get our bodies on track again…I don’t know when our first fast will be Thursday or may start Sunday which is more feasible…..
    Haddock and chips has our name on it on Friday 😂..

Night night everyone… it’s 17.30 here so the night is still young…and last night of holiday…nothing counts!!

Jean x

Morning everyone…
    Jean- hope that you’ve enjoyed your ‘last meal’ in the US & have a safe flight back. I’m sure you’ll miss all your family very much & Max, poor little Charlotte will miss you very much too. I hope I get to be a grannie one day- not too soon though!! Fasting will come round soon enough, no rush, & at least your clothes still fit you after 3 weeks!
    Hemmy- I forgot to say that I do take magnesium, I know other people who say it helps with sleep but obviously not for me…!
    Dave- extra days will be good, hope the weather holds!!
    Cloudy & not so hot here, I miss the sun already!
    Another storage heater person coming round to give us a quote- the last one didn’t seem to be very confident…
    Son a bit stressed about work- they’ve moved to a new showroom, will be more pressure to justify the expense, & also close to the company’s managers to won’t be able to lark around like they used to! Made a Victoria sponge for him to take in to cheer them all up.
    I might join the fasters today, I made a bit of a fuss with hubby about him having a frittata with me so we could both eat together, depends if he remembers…

Good morning FB Brits. .. hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

A lovely cool walk this morning… looks like a chance to get a few things done today.. Even without the rain the shrubs have really grown tall.

Sym..What a glorious 3 weeks you have had with your family .. the puppy sounds gorgeous. They will all miss you both and you them.

Plenty of time to get back into the swing of things at home… Maybe with the jetlag to have a good week-end .. haddock n chips an all. ( A few wines) Then start again on Monday. Safe journey. Xx

Brads.. It was probably fate that played a hand in your bookings… decided on a longer well deserved break was needed for you and Denise. Xx

Hedgehogs…Kristy at Christmas bought me a pillow spray in a dark blue bottle .. called Goodnight .. Pillow Mist. The smell is very restful and relaxing … Its made by Neals Yard so probably not cheap but you only need a squirt. Really recommend it.

New move maybe good for your son… sometimes situations we don’t fancy turn out well… Bet they loved your cake. Xx

Hope everyone else is doing ok … Fasting for me today .. just the liquids. Even Mum remarked how slim I looked yesterday… That is praise indeed I might tell you… Lol You have to admire her though she is a game ole bird .

I asked her yesterday afternoon .. would you like a snickers icecream… not for me she replied .. my trousers are tight around the waist and I am not getting fat. Lolol Bless her .. what an attitude in her 92nd year.

Brit lovelies…
    It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always. “

Afternoon All…

We have really had a lovely time, house painting and fun..going for grass turf and laying the extra and plants, looking for furniture and painting that..the house has come together nicely…beach and pool and bars ..

I woke at my usual time to take Maxi his walk ☹️.. shame he’s grown too much he would never get in my case now….I could be tempted very much we are just to busy to have one…

Steve in a flurry this morning.. England!.. looks like we may go early to the airport and find a football bar…hope they let us book in early ..umm..

Hedgehog..
    I am sure your son will settle like the rest change upsets many people.. a cake sounds just what they want..I am looking for cooler climate looks as it’s getting hotter again … traveling in shorts that’s a definitely a first for us…lol

Hemmy…
    Thinking really Sunday will be our first fast, Tuesday and Thursday if it goes to plan..
    Love the idea of the pillow spray Steve sleeps terribly..

I did laugh at your mum at the tight waistband.. it’s so lovely.. she does so well…Mums always say it as it is…you must look amazing..love the quote..

Dave…
    🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Well we seem very quite on here, everyone busy..Minols away…

Speak tomorrow.. have a lovely day..

Jean x

Trying another fast day today,just a cuppa up to now, the weather is hot again, getting used to it now, normally I moan about it being too hot.Heidi makes me laugh,she has to walk down the right hand side of the road,I was trying to keep her in the shade but she must walk on the right,maybe it’s the German in her,they drive on the right😁

I’m definitely joining the fasters! Hubby has forgotten all about my planned meals… Maybe we’ll have it together Friday, usually try to have the same meal then…
    Hemmy- your Mum sounds amazing, glad she complimented you! My garden has gone bonkers too this summer, don’t know how without the rain!
    Dave- Heidi 🙂 !Have you taught her any German?! (My son wants to do that if we get one!)
    Jean- Steve definitely needs to watch the footie!
    It is very quiet on here!
    2nd person in for the storage heaters, he said they’d all need rewiring (b****y EU regs means they need 2 different sorts of wiring for them now!)which will be tricky to do- the other chap glossed over that bit. Might be cheaper to forget about the Economy 7 ones & just have electric radiators, if they’re not too expensive to run. Sigh, why is life not simple any more?!

I would have to learn German first,my son can speak a little German,he likes going to Berlin to watch ice hockey.

Hedgehog…
    Forgot to say 100 squats yesterday and 100 just now 😁

Wait for brexit it might be cheaper ???…it’s a pain their rules and regs…heating is never cheap… Katie was checking her AC and it’s the same into the thousands.. man said do a good clean and filter change cheaper ..that’s her route..

Hope you find a cheaper answer ..

Dave..
    A proper German dog lol

Jean x

Dave…
    Shame about England … we managed to see it at the airport… flying in 30 mins.. see you across the pond..

Jean x

Safe flight

Morning… A shame about the football indeed, all started so well…
    Jean- hope you’re home safely, & can get cracking on the bedroom makeover now! Hope there’s not too much of a holiday let-down, & keep away from the scales for a few days!!
    Dave-what’s on for you to watch now? Do you watch any tennis?
    FD survived yesterday, hope everyone else did okay?
    Hemmy- did you get much done in the garden?
    Pseudo- are you finding the keto okay?
    Lynne- has Becs started work yet?
    Kay- hope Ellie is doing okay? Are you back on track yet, or still too worried?
    Minols- hope you’re having a lovely trip, mixed weather I think?
    Cakey- hope the holiday weight loss has given you a new oomph for fasting? Back to work with a bump?
    Goosey- were you fasting yesterday?
    Caz- any swimming or aqua aerobics this week?
    Lots of you gone quiet, hope you’re all okay?
    Nothing planned yet today, might go out if it brightens up like it’s supposed to… Son’s stressed: work move didn’t go well, chaos, no phones or internet, customers coming in, cars haven’t been cleaned ready because the valeter is still at the old site, everyone was busy, no lunch & not much cake!… & higher up managers popping in to see how many cars have been sold on Day 1. The official opening isn’t until end of the month! Hopefully it’ll get sorted very soon!

Morning All..
    Safe back home to the washing chores lol…everything so dusty too, next door to us are having some building work done, looks as if it’s creeping though to us…….we had a good flight, empty plane so I slept across 4 seats I had about 6 hours, Steve not so good couldn’t settle on his 4 seats, as he doesn’t sleep any time…doctors for him tomorrow, he used a wheel chair to get across Orlando airport..he’s not good..

Grass as you all said like straw and dead looks a mess…is there a hose pipe ban?? Steve seems to think he saw it on line…we are not fasting today…

Hedgehog…
    You are on your lonesome where is everyone?….sons new location seems a mess, it’s a worry until it settles down…and it will, just takes time…how is your garden doing? Any update on your heaters?

Cases empty but still putting things away and getting it back in order…first wash in…

Have a good fast anyone doing it today…

Jean x

Hedgehogs still another two games left to watch, England v Belgium for third place and then France v Croatia in the final.Tennis is banned from my TV,not many sports I don’t like but tennis is one.At my mother in law’s at the moment doing another fast day today, I am trying a different method,I had Weetabix this morning and will have a Kirsty meal later when I get home.

Welcome back to UK Jean. Poor Steve, seems like he’s suffering 🙁
    Shame the holiday is over but at least you have the bedroom makeover to focus on.

HH, your sons place sounds like a nightmare! Hope it’s sorted quickly.

Ellie has her stitches out in the morning and it seems to have healed well, so that should be it now. Just got to take each day as it comes now and hope there are no more.

I’ve lost the plot with eating! I don’t seem to be able to get my head in the right place and it’s been a while since I fasted. Need to get my act together somehow!

Still glorious weather here, hard to believe it. Happy with how my garden has come on but I’m watering it twice a day at the moment!

Hope everyone else is ok x

Hi FB Brits. Xx

Another beautiful day… nice and cool this morning so time to get in the garden… working .. then a rest in the shade reading this afternoon.

Welcome home Sym… sorry Steve not well .. its a lot of travel for the fit .. so he did cope well. Hopefully Drs will help.
    Take it easy for a while for a week or too … I enjoy me ” At home hols” lol.

Hedgehogs … Sounds very stressful for your son at work. Trouble is now companies have to pay so much out … never mind the staff they just want the money in. Sign of the times unfortunately.

My neighbour said ” My company doesn’t care who does the shift who it kills .. just want it done”. Sad.

Hope you are enjoying your day. Xx

Brads… What Kirsty meal is on the menu tonight. Lol

At least England has come away with loads of respect from the supporters whether they make 3rd place or not…. Xx

Kay.. so glad Ellie is doing well… hopefully stitches out ok and you can relax a bit now. Its been very traumatic for you… I can imagine it well.

You will soon get back into FDs you were doing really well again till this upset. Just choose a day … tell us and we will help you along the way. Xxxx

Hope the rest of the gang are doing ok… taking it easy in this heat…

Brit lovelies…
    If you want something you’ve never had, you’ll need to do something you’ve never done. Xx

Spanish chicken tonight, just got home, it rained this morning but when I got to mother in law’s she had the fire in and the central heating 😪😪😪😪😪😪,I am hot in winter so I couldn’t believe it when I walked in, sat down for a few minutes but had to get up and go outside,think she got the message and turned it off.

Dave- I like the heat, but that is a bit much of MIL! FIL used to be like that, kept his heating on all year round- we’d go round to clean & cook him a dinner & even I was wilting!
    Jean- glad you’re back safely- poor Steve, I hope that they can get him referred quickly for an assessment on his hip, & some painkillers in the meantime? They’ve had a hosepipe ban in Ireland & were talking about one in the NW I think, we’ve not got one yet…
    Kay- glad Ellie is doing well, a stressful time for you. Hopefully salads in the heat might make it not so bad not fasting?
    Hemmy- how big is your garden? Is it a lovely ‘cottagey’ one?
    We got some more gravel to do the edges under laurels of the front garden, luckily not too hot here this morning so got it done! Scales have been nice again- a fast or 2 in the week seems to be keeping me at target weight, that’ll probably go haywire next week when I go to Ireland… don’t think I’ll be able to be keto there.

Evening All…
    Lots of washing done, half dry…the garden is so sad looking dead totally, we have been told to leave it and it will come back to life, when it rains…if we water it, it needs two hours of sprinkler or it will do harm to the roots..nothing to cut, just some lovely large weeds in the borders, how do they grow when everything is dead?? 😂

Dave..
    I laughed at the fires on I bet you was sweating buckets…Steve will be watching the matches…

Kay…
    The work starts here soon….a deposit for the wardrobes tomorrow, spot lights ordered..see how we go…Steves on load of heavy painkillers now a good job he took extra with us..

Ellie sounds good, a waiting game and fingers crossed no more lumps..come and join us ..we have to get back on track…I am not getting on the scales till a week Friday…

Hemmy..
    Nice to be home have some lazy times between decorating and jobs..and a bit of quiet it can be quite noisy with the children how ever much you love them..

Maxi pup was waiting for me to take him his morning walk, but we was on our way to Orlando…

Hedgehog..
    Good the scales are holding tight for you….your trip to Ireland has come around quick…enjoy your girlie time..food and treats…lol

Jean x

I was sweating buckets,hate being too hot, except for sitting in the sun with an ice cold beer🍺🍺🍺It’s gone very dark here think a downpour is on the cards,took Heidi out and it’s very heavy outside.

Dave …
    Really would like rain here but not till Thursday next week, a few days but still will be hot so maybe not much…

Wine and hot weather go together that’s the problem when with family..

Have a nice evening

Jean x

Had a real downpour,hope it cools down now.

Good morning! No rain here, has been a bit cooler the last few days…
    Jean- I’ve been watering my garden every evening, but it still doesn’t look great…Although it didn’t before this dry spell. Lol, my Californian friend sent pics of ‘the golden state’- looked very similar to here this summer!
    Anyone fasting today? Typhoo- where have you gone?! & Pseudo, Caz, Goosey…
    Lynne & Cakey- we know you’re busy with work, hope you’re both okay!
    Shopping calling today, possibly seeing a film first, we missed the last couple we wanted to see as the weather was too nice to be inside!
    Have a good day everyone!

Morning All..
    A dull day here…off out as a few jobs to do, pay deposit for the start of the making of the wardrobes, B & Q, food shopping…

We have been to doctors, and sent Steve for a hip X-ray at the hospital, we are back again next Friday for results and see the out come…

Dave..
    Glad you got the rain it will freshen everything up…

Hedgehog..
    You are always up so early..you will be getting ready for your trip, I bet you are so looking toward to seeing your friend…

Hemmy..
    Joining you this morning with a milky coffee…I am not being good…I have .nothing in!!..😂

Off to hairdressers at 10.30 to get all my dead ends off…then for the jobs…

Have a good day all…

Jean x

It’s pouring down now, going shopping do will get wet, hope it stops later for the speedway,done three fasts this week so hope to loose a pound or two.

Patio…
    Come and join us…we all support each other…

Jean x

The sun is trying to come out so looking good for tonight.I have had an horrible pain in my stomach,think it’s my hernia playing up, debating whether to take naproxen to see if it clears it.

Brads- lucky you- rain🌂 can’t remember the last time we had any, can’t remember ever saying that before either 😀
    Jean- holidays are great, but it’s lovely to come home. Although you will miss your family and them you.
    Sorry to report no weight lost this week☹️ Have been trying hard- honestly!
    Quite a lot of socialising this week, so I’m blaming the liquid calories, on the positive side, no gain.
    Rubbing down and painting wrought iron gates this weekend, O.H replacing gate posts.
    FD Mon and Wed next week- well that s the plan, fingers crossed. X

Jean- poor Steve, & all the waiting for results/ referrals takes so long. Hope you get everything done today.
    Dave- hope it does brighten up & you get to speedway… Is your hernia much of a problem or are they doing a ‘wait & see’ on it?
    Goosey- well done staying the same if you’ve been doing lots of socialising! Hope you get all your jobs done tomorrow…
    Enjoyed the cinema, ages since we’ve been, like going in the daytime, it’s weird coming out to sunshine! Spent lots food shopping- stocked up for them all next week! (& eldest asked for tuna steaks on the BBQ Sunday- no pre-packed so I bought some fresh ones, came to £10! Hubby didn’t see!)
    Did anyone watch Eat Well For Less last night? I love watching that & feeling smug that I cook pretty much everything from scratch, although our shopping bill is obviously not great!!

Afternoon All…
    We have covered most jobs what was needed…Steve copying me doing a B & Q shopping list on his phone, deleted one and then lost the lot !!…hope we have got what we wanted…lol

Trying to rain but has past now…

Dave…
    Hope weathers good for tonight’s speedway…🤞

Goosey…
    Holidays are good but it’s getting the washing done and everything put away….pile of ironing to do soon…🙁hate it…

To socialise and keep the same is pretty good…you have to live and loose slowly is the best…just bought paint etc maybe next week…

Hedgehog…

All food organised for your trip…if it’s easy hubby won’t mind…when do you leave?…..I love all the weight loss and foody programmes…like you cook from scratch but like to pick up ideas…

Doctor seemed to take things on board what we said …so see the outcome Friday..

Our neighbour has her daughters dog and her own it’s continually yapping in the garden both a poodle cross….I can see an argument brewing or a gun!!…driving us crackers..

Jean x

It poured down but the speedway went ahead,I have had the hernia a few years,the doctor told me to loose three stone and would then recommended I have the opp,I lost the three stone but felt much better so didn’t have it done,put all the weight back on.He said if I can get away without the opp to do so he said it’s a very painful operation,will see how I do.

Viewing 50 posts - 18,101 through 18,150 (of 35,436 total)

You must be logged in to reply.