Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,977 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 9 hours, 41 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 15,801 through 15,850 (of 35,464 total)

• Morning All..
    So cold today…

A surprise this morning my neighbour has made some Seville Marmalade yesterday and left me a jar on the step, was lovely with toast this morning..( I look after her cat sometimes).

Cakey Wakey…
    ‘ You did it’ well done and a small portion of food too…I laughed at the two year puppy what wants training…I have a 17 year old grandson who acts like a 2 year old…we are still waiting for him to leave the terrible twos!…maybe one day…

Dave…
    What a big house shake up you are doing…it will look amazing when finished…

Minols…
    Hope you get your mix arounds all sorted so they run smoothly …..3 more days…

What an exciting holiday, have a wonderful time…do you ski?…the snow will be great at this time of year in Canada …safe journey..

Hedgehog..
    Your meal sounded lovely…is this last of the festivities…lol….it’s coming very dark here now..miserable really. We are usually somewhere hot at this time, break the winter blues but not made it this year.

Still trying to do my walking but seems to be not every day. A low day food wise for us had too much for two days but enjoyable.

We need to get the decorating head on a fair few rooms need to be done…trying to put it off…lol

Jean x

Morning everyone

Very bright here, but a bit on the chilly side, out soon for a bit.

CW, well done on the meal last night and enjoy the ‘puppy’ training.

Jean, the marmalade was a lovely surprise. My mum always made jam but never marmalade so not really ever had and homemade.

Hedgehogs, glad you had a good time last night. I’ve overindulged a bit the last few days so getting back to it tomorrow. When are you fasting next?

Dave, good that Storm won, but like you, prefer closer games as a much better atmosphere and more exciting.

Minols, hope today runs to plan or could be interesting. Where in Canada are you skiing? I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful time, the Canadians are wonderful warm, hospitable people, but then I’m biased as Phil’s dad was Canadian.

Well resisted going out for too long, so need to get moving.

Speak later, Lynne x

Hello

Jean, love home made marmalade. My Mother in law always made her own, perfect on a slice of toast.

Hope you have a good day Lynne, sounds like you’ve got lots of house projects going on.

House should finally be finished by Friday, all leaks stopped and floorboards replaced. The end is in sight, I hope.

Scales are being a little stubborn this week, but that’s to be expected I suppose. Lots of big losses for the first month, now is the time to keep the resolve when it slows down.

Haven’t eaten yet today. NFD and cooking a ham. Will have with gnocchi later, quite high calories so keeping low the rest of the day. Will use the remainder of the ham in soup for tomorrow’s FD meal I think.

‘Puppy” was star pupil at training today. Very keen and eager to please. He’s now very mucky and sleeping it off.

Hanging pictures and the like this afternoon as we reassemble the bits of the house that we can. Had great declutter though – am with you on that score Dave, although can always find more to go.

CW

We have filled 4 big bags up to now,she as saved saved 6 plates, breakfast bowls and side plates,she said we can Chuck them when all the kitchen is finished.Will see what else I can get rid of, the poor dog as got about 1 square yard of space left 🐕🐕🐕

Afternoon All…

Washed the car as it’s going to the garage with a problem on Tuesday..Engine Management light keeps coming on..thought we would have to pay but under warranty till March…

Bright blue sky so off for a walk around the village..

Lynne..
    It was a lovely surprise …people are so kind…..I have a lovely easy recipe for lemon marmalade I have been thinking of doing some for a while….SIL took 5 jars last time..lol…enjoy your time out…

Cakey Wakey…
    Lovely to get back into your house on Friday …seeing it all sorted now..enjoy hanging pictures etc…nice.

Dave..
    Glad wife’s playing ball….be careful it could cost you in the long run…lol…hope all goes well tomorrow…poor woof..

Jean x

Running out of space now, the bath is full of stuff, so I will have to go swimming I think just to have a proper shower,not sure about shaving, will let it grow for a week,glad it doesn’t grow like my son’s beard, he would look like ZZ Top after a week 🤤,they have 4 enclosed showers at the swimming pool.Still got to clear all the surfaces, can’t believe the number of cups we had, must have had 40😵

Dave- you made me laugh- so much stuff you’ve had to fill up the bath!?! & a ZZ top beard- very fetching! & going swimming to have a shower!
    Cakey- glad your dog behaved itself at the puppy class! Mine was always star pupil at our class, she’d do anything for food, that’s Labs for you… all went out the window at home though! She has had a better couple of days, thankfully.
    Jean- you had a more productive day than me- too cold & grotty here for a walk, & definitely no car washing!
    I have not been good today, so really need to buckle down to it again next week. Nephew’s birthday next week, but I’m not needed to do the cake this time, so that’s good for my waistline! Other then Valentine’s Day, no more celebrations for a bit, so no reason not to stick to it now!
    Big fast tomorrow?

Evening everyone

Dave, when we did out kitchen a few years ago we had boxes everywhere, on the landing, in all the bedrooms, but didn’t have to resort to the bath! You’re making me think I need to have a good clear out.

Hedgehogs, I went out for a bit, not too bad when you’re walking but a real chill in the air. I’m fasting with you tomorrow.

Jean, I wouldn’t have fancied washing the car today, I put latex gloves on over my thin fleece ones when going to the cemetery or walking the dog, your hands must have been freezing.

CW, glad the ‘puppy’ training went well. My lurcher is quite unsociable, probably because she doesn’t think she’s a dog and at 12 is past training, but our previous collie cross got on with everyone, all dogs and did as she was told.

Planning a quiet day tomorrow, but need to seal a couple of windows as the sealant I bought must have been from a bad batch, yellow and cracked though expensive and a good brand. Think I may copy Dave and start painting the kitchen middle of the week.

Think there’s a few of us fasting tomorrow so good to know we’re not alone.

Lynne x

I am fasting tomorrow, but it will be difficult this week, will see how I do, was going to watch the Superbowl but not sure now, it ends around 3-15 am I think.

Morning all! Feeling quite motivated with the fast today- going back to writing down what I eat, & going to reduce carbs & calculate those as well- that’ll keep me busy! Hope everyone has a good day!
    Dave- I used to follow the American football, the San Francisco 49ers were the team I sort of supported, haven’t watched it for years now, definitely wouldn’t stay up til 3am!

Morning All…

Very very cold here…keep safe down south….

Fast day for us as usual…we have not over eaten this weekend, a glass of wine each and a small amount of chocolate..I was in charge so not bad…

Hedgehog..
    If you want a laugh about showers…..we put a new wet room in our bathroom a good few years ago..took 6 weeks..Steve plumbed the bath into the garage..so in the morning Dressing gown on, towel under arm went out of front door and into the garage for a shower, left the door up a foot for the seam to escape…strange hearing cars going past to work..out the garage with hair washed towel under arm and through the front door…goodness what the neighbours thought….I was always wary of spiders but it was OK..could see myself jumping about screaming naked as Steve would have to open the door and come to the rescue 😂.

Dave..
    Good luck today…hope everyone turns up…do the best you can for food this week…

Lynne..
    It was not too bad cleaning the car..we then wrapped up and we both went for a walk….I like the idea of latex gloves, we have them in the garage…..good luck on the window sealing today …

Off to the breast clinic for a mammogram today 😬..ummm…then off for a village walk together…

I think Lynne is fasting and Dave and us two…anyone else?

Jean x

Good morning all.

At the weigh in this morning my scales are saying I’ve lost five pounds so I’m a very happy man just hoping it’s not all water weight.

Fast day again today and will definitely give me extra incentive to be good.

Good luck to all who are fasting today I will be busy reading the forum all day it does help to read others experience doing this.

Typhoo…
    Well done 5 lbs off is great..gives you the boost for today…

Keep checking in we banter all day…

Jean x

Thanks Symba to be honest I’d be happy with two pounds lost a week so was pleasantly surprised.

I have noticed the banter lol that’s one of the reasons I keep coming back also for the help and support of course.

Typhoo…
    We could get on men’s nerves…just pick the bones on what’s suits you……nice to have another man on board, we have Dave and my hubby Steve…Steve would wish for 2 lbs a week, he is on medication and I think it’s slowed him down this time around…shall we say we are trying hard…very trying…lol

With all the blog names you are never sure male or female or in between….we welcome all…

Jean x

Haha Jean, showering in the garage! Bet the neighbours did wonder! I’m with you on the spiders- I’m okay til they start moving towards me!
    Well done Typhoo! It might slow down, but that’s a really good start!
    I am sticking to the low carb, so no tea with milk for me, I had one cup of black tea & then just water 🙁
    Lynne- hope your fast is going well! When you do just a liquid fast, what do you have? Does soup count in that- I’m guessing not?!
    Dave- hope the workmen are there on time & that it goes well!

I watched the Superbowl, got to bed at 3-30 am, the builders arrived at 8-30 am, so not much sleep 😴😴😴,They ripped the old kitchen it in 2 hours,pity they can’t fit the new on in 2 hours. They have all gone now, 2 electricians and 2 fitters, back at 8-39 am tomorrow.The delivery men brought the new kitchen at 12pm but the skip as not arrived yet 🤤🤤.

Hi All….

How are the fasters doing??…soon be dinner time….

We are OK a few cups of tea down the line…lamb steak with salad tonight…not really desperate for food yet but time is ticking on…Steve’s peckish…

I didn’t manage my walk today it’s so really cold, I left it too late…Steve’s leg not so good, he has a problem with a main blood vessel at the back of one of his legs, I think when they used a tournique when they did his knee they left it squashed for too long and the circulation has been damaged. He will speak to Doc on Friday as he has an appointment…

Taking the car in early to the garage for repair in the morning up at about 6 am..😬…so may be late on here tomorrow…breakfast when we get back…I think….

Keep strong everyone…

Jean x

Only had tea and coffee so far,I went round Morrison’s before looking for Kirsty meals but couldn’t find any, feel hungry now, got a chicken chow mein for my meal today, microwave job🤣 must feed the dog to she is not fasting 🙈😹🐕🐕🐕

Getting hungry now- omelette tonight. Have a headache as well- not sure if it’s from the lack of sugar or caffeine!
    Hope the mammogram was okay Jean. Poor Steve- doesn’t help with keeping weight off, if you can’t exercise.
    Dave- hope your dinner’s okay & hope the skip soon arrives!

Denise had her mammogram done last month,she hates it, but done now for next three years. I forgot to buy fruit while I was out so may pop out to Tesco later, will see if I can plug in the microwave now otherwise it will be the chip shop.🐡🐡🐡

Hedgehog..
    The mammogram it’s a lot better than it used to be……a two week wait for the letter…Steve does well but he does have different problems…I have got him off a lot of tablets and he feels much better with his aches and pains and usually walks much better now, not today, a few more tablets to go..lol.( his doc knows)

I am trying to get him as healthy as I can…

I have had a kitchen day…batched baked my Yorkshire puddings for the freezer and two jars of my chai jam.

I had lamb for dinner a good job I had my glasses on….lol….it cooked down to 65 gr…..and salad ☹️ should of had omelette like you more for your money…hope your headache soon feels better.

Dave…
    Your dinners sounds a bit of a disaster too hope it’s better than mine….good luck on the mircowave….chip shop Oh No…..

Jean x

Hi all,
    Just had quick catch up recent posts. Has DF decided to have a break for February???
    Minols, are you going on holiday? Is it half term soon?
    Jean, hope Steve gets his leg sorted out, it sounds painful.

Everyone seems focused 🙂

We had great long weekend. Sad when they left. I do miss my family with living so far away from them.
    Obviously much food and wine happened over their stay!! I’m leaving the scales for a couple of days! Didn’t fast today as too tired and got things to eat up but I’ll jump back in tomorrow with a FD.
    Good luck all those fasting today.

Still no sign of a house. The clock is ticking!!! X

STAY AWAY FROM THE CHIP SHOP, DAVE!! I’m sure there’s somewhere you can plug the microwave in… Luckily we don’t live close to a decent chippy, so not easily tempted!
    Minols- how are thing’s going with you?
    Lynne- hope you’re doing okay & keeping busy- do you feel better today?

Kay…
    It’s lovely when you can all get together you sound as if you all have enjoyed yourselves…food and drink why not…have a good FD tomorrow….

Steve just has to live with the pain, it comes and goes …just very sharpe when it’s about….operations and age!

We both have been trotting to the loo today big time for a wee…no idea why….good sign? 😀

DF is having a break but returning in March..just having a different low calorie day’s but not fasting..just a bit stationary weight like us.

Jean x

Hey all

Got through the fast day with nothing but home made soup this evening. One bowl totally filling and only veggies and lentils in it.

Hope you get the microwave sorted Dave and your comment about dog not fasting made me smile. You’d think ours was never fed looking at his soulful brown eyes.

Glad you had a lovely weekend with family Kay, my two girls left home for Uni and haven’t moved back and I’ve never got used to it.

Well done on the baking Jean, what’s chia jam like? I don’t know anything about chia – must look it up.

How was your omelette Hedgehogs? Did it full you up?

Most of us seem to have got through a fast day today relatively ok.

Well done on the 2lbs Typhoo, that’s all it takes to feel better about ourselves and motivation for the next fast day.

Bought some hyacinth bowls at the weekend and they are starting to come out already. It’s a cold week but I’m feeling spring like.

Deciding whether to log back on and do a bit more work or just relax with my book in the bath. I know what I’d prefer but I’ll regret it tomorrow

CW

Cakey Wakey….I make it every week…delicious

Chai Jam
    It’s a more soft jam, so lovely in yogurt, on top of muesli or granola, even scones. Only keeps a week in the fridge. I like mine tart so only used 2 tblsp of honey…and I didn’t use vanilla…
    You can also use mixed frozen berries ( my favourite) and other fruit, the frozen fruit gives you the liquid what makes this jam.
    1 gr = 1 cal …
    1 tablespoon 20 cals

5-minute Raspberry Chia Seed Jam
    Makes 1 jar

Chia seed jam is a healthy, low-sugar alternative to regular jam. You can whip this up in 5 minutes and have an incredible, homemade jam in your fridge! I used this post as my guide for this recipe.
    Use any berry type of fruit, I add another 2 tablespoons of water if fresh.

2 cups raspberry (if using frozen, defrost first)
    2 tablespoons chia seeds
    2 tablespoons warm water
    2-4 tablespoons honey
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)

Add the ingredients to a pan.
    First the berries with water, defrost or if fresh warm through to go soft. Mash up to break up and mix, leave as chunky as you want.
    Add honey and stir through.
    Taste and add more honey if you would like a sweeter jam. (I like it with 2 tablespoons, but with the raspberries being a tart fruit, it isn’t as sweet as regular jam, so add more if you want it like more traditional jam.)
    Stir in whole chai seeds. Mix well. Add vanilla if wanted I didn’t .
    Transfer the mixture to a clean jam jar and allow to set in the fridge, over night..Enjoy!

Lasts 8 days

Not good on toast!

Evening everyone

Liquid fast was aborted at about 6 – bought some fresh bread yesterday and it was calling. I don’t usually do bread/potatoes, but fancied it. Still probably around 500 cals, but more than usual.

Dave, annoying that Morrisons had no Kirsty meals, was surprised by the choice in our local one. Hope the tip arrives soon.

Hedgehogs, hope the omelette was good, I try to keep low carb (apart from today’s bread), but couldn’t go without milk in my tea/coffee.

CW, not sure how I’d cope if the girls went away to Uni. Han has gone to our local (No1 for her course not to be close to me), but is now looking like she’ll spend 3rd year at home as has a number of placements and doesn’t want to waste rent money on another student house if she’s not staying there.

Jean, you made me laugh at the thought of you going into the garage to use the bath. Our garage is at the end of the garden as we live in a corner house of a cul-de-sac, so would scare the neighbours. Just told Bec about your exploits and she made it very clear she would not be completing her ablutions in the garage.

Typh00 well done on the 5lb loss.

Kay, glad you had a good time with your relatives. Is there a ‘plan B’ for the house? Can you broaden your search? Hope something comes up soon for you.

Haven’t done the sealant yet, managed to get out with the dog for a bit and trying to do some brisk walking, not a problem with a lurcher. Wish I had her figure. Managed to get through a few niggling tasks including texting my boss about going back to work, maybe after Easter.

Expecting tomorrow to be even colder, a yellow weather warning for us tomorrow, so where ever you are, stay safe and stay warm.

Lynne x

Dinner fairly filling- I had a small cheese omelette (about 280 cals, I think) with spinach & tomatoes. Not sure what to have for breakfast- mine is usually a carb one, & being veggie it’s not so easy. Yoghurt & some berries maybe, but I’ve been so cold again today, I’d rather have something hot… It’s definitely more noticeable on FDs but I am always cold!
    Jean- I was thinking about your chia jam- I don’t think I wrote the recipe down last time & so I’m really glad you’ve posted it again! I might try it without the honey! I make a chia seed porridge (Deliciously Ella recipe), it has nut milk & nut butter in it, so not good for a FD, but I warm it up once it’s set!
    Kay- glad that you had a good weekend!
    Cakey- good as usual!!

The mixed berry chai jam is quite tart maybe another sugar could be used..healthy if you can..so easy to make ummmm x

Got the microwave sorted, had chicken chow mein from Sainsbury’s, was very nice and only 292 calories.Had a yoghurt and an orange so still under 600 calories,I usually do 800 calories.Dog been fed and had a chew, so one happy doggie.

Morning All…
    Taking the car in this morning so having a late breakfast…so a longer fast..😀

Hope everybody managed a good full fast day..

Speak later

Jean x

Out early too today! Headache gone after (at last!) a good night’s sleep!
    Blueberries & yoghurt for breakfast.

Morning all, Funnily enough I had a stinker of a headache yesterday from 4 am until about 2pm in the afternoon wonder if that’s part of this cold I still have!. Fasting day yesterday went to the gym but headache stopped me doing anything really energetic. Started using myfitnesspal to record my food intake a bit more carefully. 99.5 Kgs this morning so at last I am looking back at 100. next stop 95Kg. Stay warm everyone…..

Hi..

Back and had a lovely breakfast…strange you enjoy every morsel and taste every bite after a fast day…

It makes you realise how much you ate before without even thinking..like eating standing up on the run or people eating without a table…not much enjoyment at all…

Very cold here this morning looks like a lazy day unless we change our minds..

Mich..
    Glad you are heading for another goal….the weights going down nicely..hope you soon feel better

Hedgehog..
    Glad you feel better too….enjoy your day..

Have a good FD anyone doing it today…keep warm and safe…

Jean x

Good morning

Symba

I know what you mean about enjoying breakfast after a fast I think you appreciate the food you are eating more than you used to.

I felt light headed last night for the first time since beginning a FD but managed to get through it without breaking the fast.

I was going to go out for a walk but we have had snow over night and looking very cold outside 😏.

Good luck to all who are fasting today, take it easy and stay safe.

Good afternoon, snow here but not heavy.My wife is worried the builders won’t return tomorrow because of the weather.Had a good fast day yesterday, just bought some microwave dinner’s to keep me going until the cooker is up and running.The builders are getting on well with the dog, she supervises them while they work 😁

Mstar- Well done on the weight loss, & for sticking with going to the gym even when you’re not feeling well!
    Not sure if anyone saw it last night- How To Lose Weight Well- they compared the apps to record calories eaten, & there was a huge variation in them, plus all were well below what was actually eaten, so they don’t seem to be that accurate!
    Dave- hope the builders don’t get held up! Glad your dog is supervising well!
    I spent ages shopping, studying all the labels for not just cals, but carbs as well. Found all the quorn stuff is very low carb- I’s just presumed it would be too high! So I bought some quorn bacon which I’ll happily have for breakfast sometimes with scrambled egg- it’s only 38 cals & 0.8g carbs! Very happy with that!
    Only a few flurries of snow for us- eldest son is driving back from Lincoln again tonight, so more worries about his journey!!

We keep having flurries of snow but if you blink you might miss it…walking is off today as too cold..

They can’t find the fault on the car but found something £400 ish on the suspension…Steve having a panic but when he spoke to the service manager he said it would be done under warranty …it runs out in March so we were lucky there…and he’s making a note in case the problem we took it in for returns and they will do it…it seems a fair garage makes a change…

Hedgehog..
    The programme made you think a bit on calorie counting…we must be way over at times, we should work on the highest calories, I try and go mid way if I have a choice..if I can’t find exactly what I want. The tracker seem about right the fitbit anyway..I count my steps and mine is about right…but really they are for movement not just steps…interesting.

I like looking on labels…Steve gets cross..”how much time do you need to pick an item and pick everyone up and go back to the first one”….😂…it’s all fun…

Dave..
    All sorted on food front, that’s good all worry and no need……like the idea of woof holding on to the builders ankle..🤣..no worries for your wife there they will possibly staying overnight…😅….🐕🐕

Typhoo..
    You could of been dehydrated if light headed, drink more water or lacking in salt…a drink of Oxo or a touch of salt on the end of a wetted finger usually helps..

Back for the car now should be ringing soon…a walk around Range..a couple of bits needed..

Jean x

Jean- glad you got the car done on warrant, would’ve been expensive!
    Dave- hope the building work’s going okay…
    Lynne- how’s the decorating going?
    Typhoo- hope you’ve had a good nonFD!
    Met up with a friend today- she’s having a rotten time at the moment, lots of family problems. While she was there poor Josie had an upset tummy again- we think it’s likely chronic pancreatitis. Have accepted that it is time for her now, so have arranged for the vet to come out on Friday… bit of a depressing day 🙁 🙁 🙁

Hedgehog..
    So sorry to hear about Josie..it’s a hard decision for you but you think the time is right….it’s only fair on her…💕💕…a very sad day..

Step daughters dog is going in tomorrow for op on Thursday..she is in a lot of pain, crying..50/50 so another very sad corner …

Jean x

Hello

So sad to hear about the doggies. Hope your step daughters dog comes through the surgery ok Jean.

Hedgehogs, do sorry to hear about Josie. Heartbreaking, give her lots of cuddles x

Back to mum and dads tomorrow for what hopefully the last stage of house repairs. Eating habits going well; had no cakes biscuits chocolate etc for 3 weeks (except that one day blip). Been having one meal a day even on NFD after seeing someone else mention it on another thread. Feels ok and no hunger, spikes or cravings.

CW

I really feel for you, losing a dog is awful,mine is getting old and I can’t bare to think about the day I lose her.

Thank you all- she was reluctant to eat her breakfast this morning (unheard of for a Lab) so put chicken in & she had it then… She is having even more cuddles & extra chicken than normal.
    Jean- hope your step-daughter’s dog has it’s op okay- must be awful when they’re in so much pain.
    Cakey- sounds like you’re doing well, but be careful not to go too low on nonFDs, as sometimes, strangely, that can slow the weight loss. Hope the last stage of house renovations go well.
    Dave- all going okay with the kitchen?
    I’m fasting today- have done very well keeping the carbs low, & still watching the calories. Still have headache though, so I’ve had one cup of proper tea this morning to see if it’s the caffeine! & might have a small breakfast this morning which I don’t normally on FDs, will see!
    Anyone else fasting?

Hello everyone

Hedgehogs, bless you for giving Josie chicken, I didn’t know she was a lab. No dog loves their food more than labs. She will enjoy it, even as poorly as she is.

I know what you mean about going too low on NFD. I think the way this WOL works is the kick start that a normal day provides after a fast day. It is hard though, having tamed the dragons I’m scared of letting them back out again so trying to keep off the foods that trigger them.

Very happy that today showing a stone gone since Christmas. I would like to lose another two by the summer. I have my youngest daughters graduation in July and a wedding in August that I’m aiming to feel good for. More worried about the hen night (day) though which is in a spa. Nowhere really to hide there and that’s in early June.

Waiting for the flooring people and as I was putting teas and coffees out, thought they might appreciate the box of M&S biscuits that I hadn’t opened. Still 3 boxes left from Christmas. Here’s hoping they demolish them (the biscuits not the house).

Need to get moving again, my steps have been shocking the last couple of weeks, however loved the yoga last night and knee held up just fine.

Stay warm, I’m semi fasting today as dinner at mum and dads tonight so will stick to liquids until then and enjoy my meal with them.

CW

Good morning,very nippy today.The builders are hard at it,I think it will have to be the chip shop tonight so i wont have anything until this evening,going swimming later so that will burn off some of the chip shop calories.
    I think my Paypal account got hacked last night,i get a message when i pay for anything using Paypal,i got six messages.I immediately changed my password,contacted them and have got a refund from two of the items.I checked my bank again this morning and nothing has been taken out,the other four items are in dispute so i am waiting to hear about them.Heidi my dog barked at the builders when they came in today,they said to her i thought you were my friend,so she stopped barking and wagged her tail at them.

Morning All..
    Looks like a blue sky cold day but lovely and sunny…

Its our 14th Wedding Anniversary today so we will be going out to lunch and having a drink…we thought a better time and have a light snack tonight…incorporate it so it doesn’t spoil the week too much..

Cakey Wakey..
    Well done over the last few weeks it’s hard when you are not in control of food and keeping off all the naughties. A full stone gone too, I think it makes you feel so good…your last 2 stone is so doable for the summer and graduation…people will start to see a lot of difference, I think it was just over the stones loss when people start to notice…the change of clothes sizes too..

Not many steps for me these last few days too….

Hedgehog..
    A hard time for you with Josie, chicken and lots of TLC….our Symba ( old 21 year old puss) we tempted with chicken and pork pie her favourite, we went out late at night to Tesco to buy as she wasn’t eating…she was just a very old lady…it’s very upsetting time..

Dave..
    Everything seems to be going well…a pain about EBay…I have just told Steve as he has an account…hope you get it sorted out…

Lynne..
    How’s it going are you doing more decorating….take it steady…

Kay..
    Hoping the house hunting is getting better…a bit early in the year for people moving on…there must be one waiting for you somewhere…

Minols…
    Have a lovely time in Canada…you are possibly on your way now..☃️☃️☃️☃️

DF..
    If you are looking by..hoping your new way of eating is working…come back in March..

Typhoo..
    Are you fasting or feasting today…you have to do both to work…

Jean x

Jean happy anniversary, the sun is out now but still cold, just took the beast out for a walk. The kitchen send to be progressing well, all the cupboards are up, so I don’t know what they are doing now maybe plumbing the Washing machine in our putting the ovens in. Denise is talking about wallpapering already 😣😣😫,

Braved the scales…eek 3lbs up from last Thursday. FD tomorrow and normal weigh in day on Friday.

Dave, the house seems to be going well.

Hedgehogs and Jean, sad time for doggies 🙁

Minols, enjoy your holiday!

CW, sounds like your house is progressing. Well done with the weight too.

Lynne, how’s your decorating going?

Lots of house improving going on!

We still haven’t viewed anywhere. A couple of potentials, not ideal but certainly ok as a plan B!

Mstar, I go through phases of logging things in MOD. It does help but it takes commitment to keep on top of it.

Typhoo, feeling light headed isn’t good. Make sure you are keeping hydrated. Also steer away from sugars and carbs on a FD to avoid the insulin spikes.

Still cold here. Had no snow though. Time to take Ellie out to stretch her legs.

Jean and Steve, happy anniversary! What do you have planned?

Eat carefully all! X

Hi Folks

Luckily it was late at night when I was feeling a little light headed so went to bed and was ok.

I’m thinking I was probably dehydrated so will be more careful with that next time pussy I went out for a short walk first time I’ve done that on FD.

Symba

I’m on a non fast day today I fast Monday and Friday so looking forward to something tasty to eat later.

Viewing 50 posts - 15,801 through 15,850 (of 35,464 total)

You must be logged in to reply.