Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,979 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  hemmy 3 hours, 46 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 15,651 through 15,700 (of 35,466 total)

• Skipped breakfast today so I extended my fast; one pound off, but that’s only the one which mysteriously came on this week, so net loss 0lbs this week! Had a target for my birthday next week which is not going to happen ๐Ÿ™ Jean- these pounds can definitely be elastic!! Saw my Home-Start family this morning; to the park again with an hour running about, so that’s my only exercise of the week!
    Minols- hope you enjoyed watching the rallying- hubby was talking about it the other day, he’d like to go again, think we’ll leave it until youngest starts driving then they can all have a go together! Bet you were freezing!
    Dave- have a good weekend!
    Good news on the bike front for Steve, Jean! Must be nice to know what you’re doing and be able to tinker about like that!
    Kay- hope something turns up really soon- if not you’ll have to borrow Jean’s caravan!!

Woohoo
    No grumps here. It’s Friday and the weekend although long travel home from Edinburgh.

Cakes to make tonight (must buy butter on way). Daughters birthday last Tuesday so going to see her and out for afternoon tea.

Have had a good week. Fasted Monday and finished on 700. Then managed liquid only on wed and nothin at all until a bowl of pasta at 8 pm. Meaning a full 48 hour liquid only fast. I will enjoy the afternoon tea tomorrow but will try to make that the only meal of the day.

Enjoy the evening

CW

Evening All..

Dave..
    Glad everything is sorted and you can get things moving…have a good birthday Tomorrow..

Hedgehog…
    Going off at 9.30 to collect all his bits tomorrow morning…it will keep him quiet for the rest of the day…lol..he is very hands on..if he canโ€™t buy things like brackets he makes it..we are old school.

Cakey Wakey..
    Well done on all your fasting …you shame me…

Have a good weekend al..

Jean x

Think i may be getting man flu,sore throat sniffles,Wife as threatened to kill me if she gets it because it could stop her knee opp.Birthday celebrations could be at risk tomorrow,i always lose my taste if i get a cold.Been taking paracetamol so i hope that helps.We are running out of space,boxes everywhere,i have bought a new kettle,actifry,toaster,coffee machine,coffee pod holder and knives in a wooden block,will put them all out when the new kitchen is finished.

Morning All..

A drizzle sort of dark day…

Up early with the larks to pick bike bits up….passing near daughters house so meeting up as she is out and about shopping near us this morning…off to a cafe..

Nothing much happening this weekend for us…Steve I think will be in the garage messing finding a home for all his bits….hoping to get out for a walk…

Dave…
    Hope you are feeling a bit better today so you can enjoy your Birthday…make it a good one…

Have a good weekend what ever you are doing..

Jean x

Dave- happy birthday to you! Hope that the man flu doesn’t arrive to spoil it!
    Jean- hope it cheers up so you can get out for a walk! Lovely here at the moment, but it’s not supposed to last!
    More worries for us- our poor old lady dog was hobbling badly last night, despite extra painkillers, & as her back legs are getting weaker too she struggled to walk last night going to bed… a bit better today but looking very sorry for herself… we are dreading making ‘that decision’, but also don’t want to leave it so long that she’s really suffering… Feel it’s all a bit doom & gloom from me at the moment ๐Ÿ™

Heading to see number one daughter today.

Hedgehogs just saw your post about your Woof and sending thoughts. I adore my dog and making that decision is the hardest thing.

Happy Birthday Brads

CW

Hedgehog…
    Our thoughts are with you…step daughters dog having a back operation on Friday itโ€™s 50/50 if she comes through..

Cakey Wakey..
    Enjoy your day with daughter number one…you made he laugh…I am meeting daughter number one…๐Ÿ˜‚
    Enjoy your time with her..

Jean xx

Morning everyone

Hedgehogs, hope your dog pick up, how old is she?

Dave, happy birthday, hope the man flu has been kept at bay.

Kay, good luck with the house hunting, I’m sure something will come up soon.

Jean, Steve’s bike parts sound a bargain, hope he enjoys playing with his new toy. Don’t worry about the weight, remember easy on easy off. You walked a lot more than usual in Amsterdam so may have some retained fluid from that, Han came back yesterday, puts my 5k steps a day to shame, did around 90, 000 for the 3 nights, about a half marathon a day, but sore legs now.

CW, I call my daughters number 1 and number 2 and the collective ‘girls’ always worked when wanting to call them both. Hope the gloss gets sorted.

Minols, hope hubby enjoyed his rallying. Buying a bigger sofa is a sign the boy is growing up. Give it a couple of years and you can get a smaller one again when he starts to hibernate in his room. Teenagers, love um!

DF, Have a great time at the car show. Hope it’s indoors and reasonably warm.

Weigh in day for me, and I think I’ve stolen some of your losses – 3lb down for me so Christmas/stress weight gone and over 2lb lower than my lightest weight for probably over 20 years.

Really need to get on with the glossing as fed up of Han’s things being scattered around the house and the stair-lift is being taken out on Tuesday so need to make sure the workmen can get anywhere they need to go.

Not been around much as faffing about. Been sorting out some Executor stuff and in spreadsheet heaven working out projected bank balances. Trying to think about when I want to go back to work, not sure I can justify being off too much longer and the finances could also do with getting back onto an even keel.

Think I may look at some charity shop work for a day a week to get me back in the swing of having a schedule to keep to.

Off to do some glossing, if I can stop sneezing long enough to load a paintbrush.

Lynne x

I think i will be ok for tonight.I worry about the day my dog goes constantly,her left front leg, gives way now and then,i have bought her some tablets for it,it says they take 6 weeks to notice the difference so i will keep you informed.
    The scales were kind again i have lost 1.4 lbs so four losses in four weeks.

Jean my mate who i used to work with has got three bikes,all oldish ones,his favourite is an Enfield,i dont know much about them myself,just speedway bikes.

Thanks all for your kind words…
    Lynne- she is 13 now- she’s had more than her share of illnesses, so we’ve come close to losing her several times, it’s so hard. Don’t think we will have another for a long time… Your work plans sound like a good idea, good to give yourself time to get into the swing of things. Have you much executor stuff to do? Hope the decorating doesn’t make you sneeze too much… Well done you on the weight loss!
    Dave- well done to you as well!
    Cakey- were you sharing cake with your daughter today? Enjoy!
    Jean- hope you have a good time with your daughter, & hope she’s having a good day too.
    Had a good long walk with my mum, before the rain came.

I must dig out my Fitbit,I don’t walk very far these days so if I can find it I will charge it up and put it on,I think I only do around 3000 so will see.

Hello

Driving home from lovely tea.

Lynne – that’s exactly what we say, number one or number two daughter or ‘girls’. Our eldest is Hannah as we often shorten it to Han as well.

Feeling rather full but very virtuous. I had 2 out of the 4 sandwiches. I did eat the scone and a thimble of mouse (posset?). But then left the carrot cake, fudge, cupcake and chocolate brownie. They didn’t go to waste with the girls boyfriends there to finish things off. I enjoyed everything but didn’t eat the cake because I was full, not because I had will power. Still well within TDEE.

After a couple of weeks with no real sweets, cake or biscuits I’m starting to feel the sugar effects again. When I manage to wean myself off it and then if I do have some it makes me feel quite sick.

Picking the dog up from doggie hotel (he loves it) first thing in the morning then going back to mum and dads for a few days for penultimate work on the house. I hope.

CW

Evening…

Lynne..
    Well done your weight loss…maybe I should start decorating..๐Ÿ˜‚ not yet…..goodness the steps Hannah has done, hope she enjoyed herself …

I have been a bit naughty..tried to make a Dutch Apple pie..OMG the pastry is amazing a bit like shortcake biscuit …just waiting for it to cool…๐Ÿ˜ฎ..it exploded around the edge a bit, it needed a higher tin…still looks good.

MFP wonโ€™t be done today…lol..good luck on your paper work..

Dave..
    Sad when the animals get old..we lost our 21 year old cat last year we still miss her terribly…the bike bits are still in the car, he has to sort a place for them tomorrow..it was so cold today..looks like a good buy..

Hedgehog..
    My daughter seemed not so bad today, we were in family group…I am seeing her Wednesday on my own..I think she will need another month off…she says she is feeling a chink better what ever that means but her tablets will be starting to kick in too..๐Ÿคž

Cakey Wakey..
    Sounds like a good family afternoon catching up with everyone..and also very good with the food…much better than me…

Jean x

I had a good night, a 14oz steak,a very big sticky toffee pudding and 6 or 7 pints of real ale ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

Morning All…

The cake turned out good, too large and enough to share in our street, it tastes just like we had in Amsterdam maybe another piece or two but it will be thrown away unfortunately…too much to eat and no one to share it with…โ˜น๏ธ…I never throw food away so goes against the grain…

Dave..
    Glad you enjoyed your birthday meal and drinks..hope you feel well this morning..over eating sometimes makes you feel iffy….when you are eating less…

Nothing much happening here today….I am washing our bedding and thatโ€™s about it at the moment…supposed to be mild so Steve may get in the garage today…

Have a good day..

We will be fasting tomorrow…

Jean

Morning all!
    Glad you enjoyed the meal Dave- I love sticky toffee pud, I make it sometimes as it’s hubby’s favourite.
    Jean- the apple cake sounds yum, shame there’s too much. Might be worth trying to freeze it?
    Cakey- glad you enjoyed the afternoon tea with your family, hope the rest of the work on the house goes well!
    Poor old doggy has the runs as well now… Lovely start to the morning!

Hello

Brads – your birthday treat sounds yum and I bet you enjoyed it so much more after being so restrained all week.

Hedgehogs – hope your poor Woof is ok, somewhere warm to curl up with her favourite teddy.

Out for coffee this morning and resisted the temptation of a croissant. Husband has decided on mince and Yorkshire puddings for later. I’m not fasting but will try to have just the mince and lots of veg.

Fasting tomorrow – well trying to at mum and dads!

Clothes are feeling better already but more importantly is that I’m feeling more confident irrespective of the scales.

Sending good wishes to all.

Hedgehog..
    Hope your doggy soon gets better…thatโ€™s not a good thing to have for the dog or you…๐Ÿ˜ฌ…the cakes got a crispy biscuit sort of pastry I donโ€™t think it will freeze…still I got joy out of baking…

Cakey Wakey..
    You are so strong…well done….good news on the clothes front…..are your mum and dad seeing the weight loss?…they must be or feeding you up…lol…Mums…

Must move…sitting tip tapping….wonโ€™t get jobs done…๐Ÿ˜‚

Jean x

Dave, glad you enjoyed your birthday!
    Just think, you will soon be at the end of January with 2 birthdays properly celebrated and a few pounds lighter! So glad you managed to start straight away rather than delay the 5:2 till February.

Hedgehogs, hope the doggie is better later. Poor thing. It’s awful when you feel helpless isn’t it.

Fasting today! Having to bring things forward as visitors arriving on Thursday. 2nd fast will be Wednesday.

Off out for a couple of hours. Didn’t get out yesterday as it was quite wet. Spent the day clearing out the study, packing boxes and loading up the garage.

Have a good day all. X

Jean – I missed the post about the cake, it sounds absolutely delicious. I know it’s hard to throw away if you can’t give the remainder away but don’t feel bad if you’ve enjoyed the slices you did have.

CW

Jean – I missed the post about the cake, it sounds absolutely delicious. I know it’s hard to throw away if you can’t give the remainder away but don’t feel bad if you’ve enjoyed the slices you did have.

CW

Cakey Wakey..
    Decided on freezing two pieces of cake…had a piece each for lunch with custard, it really is better with custard..two pieces left maybe for Tuesday…much better for leaving to go cold as the recipe said but I cut in before ..lol

Kay..
    Enjoy your walk today…lovely here but very windy…went out shopping in short sleeved tee shirt..roll on Spring …good luck on some more packing…

Lazy afternoon for us….

Jean x

Good afternoon,I enjoyed it last night but did feel a bit bloated when i got up,its only a week until the kitchen is due to be fitted so i will have to move all the stuff out of the kitchen,no idea where its all going to go,i can then paint the ceiling and strip the wallpaper.I am waiting until i have lost 2 stone then i will have the biggest bar of chocolate i can find.

Monday – are we having a mass fast?

I’m 9lbs down since Christmas – on track for a slim summer.

Set back at the house yesterday when we found water running down the kitchen walls. A leak upstairs somewhere and the cost of an emergency plumber out on a Sunday to add to the cost. Builder back in today to lay new floorboards and plumber coming back to source and fix the leak. Hope there isn’t any worse damage when they find it.

Me and the Woof out of the way at mum and dads. We had an early walk and a coffee, busy day at work ahead.

CW

Morning all,

Hope everyone had a good weekend, I need to catch up on posts, quite a few to read when I’ve not been here for a few days.

I’m fasting today. I didn’t go too mad over the weekend, in fact Saturday could have been classed as a FD, I just got passed the hunger in the end, and skipped dinner!

I did quite a lot of exercise Saturday too, a different routine, and am aching so much! It just goes to show you shouldn’t do the same thing all the time, need to mix it up and use different muscles ๐Ÿ˜›

Miserable rainy day here, so dangerous on the motorway this morning. I do wish people would drive safely, I’m sure people think they’re invincible!! Gets me so mad!!

Have a good day everyone, are a few fasting??

xx

Morning all!
    Well done you, Cakey, that’s a great result- the weight loss, not the house! Hope not too much damage done…
    I’m joining the Monday mass fast- woke up feeling hungry straight away- not a good start!! Won’t be doing ADF this week- FIL funeral tomorrow, & then my birthday on Wednesday, family get together at the weekend as well, so I’ll squeeze in FDs when I can & not worry about it too much this week!
    Spent a while yesterday looking at very low carb recipes from a ketogenic diet, so might try some next week. I think there’s some meals which would fit in with 5:2, although a lot are very high fat instead, so work out very high calories still!!
    Poor old doggy’s tummy has settled (with the help of Logic Firm!, but she’s getting so unsteady on her legs, fell over in the garden this morning ๐Ÿ™
    Lots of cleaning for me- not having a wake tomorrow- Dad’s wish- so will probably have a few people unofficially back to ours for coffee- definitely not making cakes though!
    Hope everyone has a good day!

Morning All…

A very late start and what a miserable morning …

We are joining the fasters today and we really need to take the bull by itโ€™s horns…slipping and naughty isnโ€™t a part of this way of life…

Walking out later, birthday cards, anniversary and valentine cards to be bought..a cup of tea out to kill the lunch period.

I have said before on here ages ago….if I look in a mirror naked…each side of my hips I see fat go on and see fat come off, it does it one side at a time so sometimes I look lopsided…unfortunately I am seeing it creep on again at one side….it has to go!…..has anyone else noticed?…or is it just me…lol

Dave…
    The carrot is hanging!!….you will enjoy that bar of chocolate make sure its a big one…..good luck on the decorating…

Cakey Wakey..
    You must be the winner this month…a big well done 9 lbs is a lot since Xmas….you have made me really think..thatโ€™s what keeps us going and keeping on this thread is all about…โ€™ inspiration โ€˜….we might be oldies on here but there are still lessons to be learnt….a big thank you..

Sorry on the water leak thatโ€™s a nightmare hoping itโ€™s not too bad..

DF..
    Good on the excerise as you say doing different things are the key…we are waiting to start our Nordic walking course, another two weeks yet…the muscles you work there are amazing hoping us oldies can keep up…although you do go at your own pace but after the course.

Hedgehog..
    Doing low carb you can eat high fat…maybe not on a fast day….itโ€™s hard to get around the old calorie way of thinking…hope you find some good recipes..

Hope all goes well tomorrow and give him a good send off…I think the old memories come in and lighten the load…I will be thinking about you all….a funny week for you do the best you can….

Have a lovely birthday Wednesday ..hope you are doing something nice…good the woofs better..

Jean x

Well the only thing i have had today is a Lemsip,I What is the sayingWoke up feeling awful,i just pray my wife dosent get it.Its a miserable day here,rain all day,not took doggie out yet,but will do soon to get some fresh air.A fast day today so i will be having Spanish chicken around 6pm. Whats the saying feed a cold starve a fever,well i cant feed it on a fastday.I think i will only watch BBC on fast days,too much food advertised on the other channels.

Afternoon everyone. Long time since I posted. Nursing the end of my 3rd cold of the season. Weight seems to have plateaued at 100Kgs! Need to get the slope moving downwards again. Fasting today did an easy gym session 600cals worth but one of my colleagues told me that calories burnt cannot be used as a credit against the 600 allowed for the day. Can anyone confirm this? Started running 5Kms on Tuesday lunchtimes so I was hoping that would help (with the weight loss). Enjoy what’s left of Monday.2 apples and a tangerine left…..

Hi All…
    All going well here…a good walk and jobs done…I have had a good clear out of โ€˜out of dateโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ baking things..lots of shelf space now….lol

Just having a coffee now

Dave…
    Hope you soon feel better…rest up as men do….lol

Mich..
    Good to see you back letโ€™s get you on track again….Confirmed…calories burnt are not to be eaten…sorry…

Excerise is only 10% for toned and healthy life style and food makes up 90%.

Is everyone doing OK?

Jean x

Hi all – busy weekend for us all, and I’m afraid I’ve just skimmed the posts as today is hectic.

C-W – definitely taking all the prizes this month. 9lb is brilliant. Well done.

Dave…sounds like a good birthday! Now, remember, you don’t get another one til next year!

I’m fasting, after a really good low day yesterday. Struggling, if I’m honest, but that’s partly due to work pressures, slow energy levels after all the bugs, and being desperate for a healthy holiday.

Rallying was good fun – more for the participant that the spectator, though…which was kind of the point!

Right, that’s all I allowed myself off from work. Gotta go.

Mx

Afternoon everyone

Joining the ‘Mass Fast’ today, think most of us are fasting.

Dave, glad you enjoyed your birthday, hope you’re feeling better soon and that your wife manages to avoid it, or you’ll be in the dog house if her op is cancelled.

Jean, I try to avoid the mirror, naked or otherwise. A 10lb and massive water retention did not did not do nice things to my body.

Mstar, great to hear from you. Enjoy your fruit.

Hedgehogs, hope the dog is alright, mine is 12 but she doesn’t know it. I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow.

DF, I hate motorway driving, spend most of my time ranting about ‘idiots’ (polite version). You’re right, some people think they’re indestructible in their metal boxes.

CW, hope the leak hasn’t put the renovations behind by too much. Well done on the loss, I’m having a bit of a purple patch myself at the moment but not sure how long it will last now the Christmas weight has gone and back to clearing more stubborn pounds.

Kay, how was your fast yesterday? I’ll be fasting with you again on Wednesday.

Well Han’s room is just about finished. Just need to reseal the windows and get someone to replace one of the units which has gone a bit misty. Bruises galore from putting the wardrobe together and not a great quality, but will do for now. Need to move everything back in but trying to get her to have a bit of sort out at the same time so may need to wait until she comes home next.

Still a bit more glossing to do, then want to start sanding the kitchen. That’ll really be fun!

Hope everyone is managing their FD. Remember if there’s something you fancy, you can have it tomorrow.

Lynne x

Minols, you about today?

Minols, our posts crossed. You sound busy so at least distracted from eating.

Lynne x

Getting to that hungry time of day… Hope all the other fasters are busy & doing okay?!
    Had quite a weepy day- tomorrow is also 5 years to the day since my friend’s funeral, so with tomorrow & thinking about that, plus I spoke too soon about Josie’s runs improving, she had another bad bout… kept busy after allowing myself a bit of a blub!
    Jean- you made me laugh with your description of standing in front of the mirror- thank you!
    Minols- hope you feel better soon xx
    Mstar- sorry- I agree with Jean! Read that somewhere! Enjoy your fruits & the feel good glow from a good workout!
    DF- sounds like you’re doing well at the moment.
    Lynne- how did Hannah’s exam go? I’m with you on avoiding the mirror!
    Keep strong everyone!

Hedgehogs, hope Josie’s stomach settles soon. Totally understandable you getting upset, funerals remind you of all your losses, not just the person you’re there to remember.

Thanks for asking about Hannah’s exam. She’ll hear in a few weeks but thinks it went alright. Thought of Steve and Dave’s wife as she was tested on the pathology of knee replacement. She had to measure thigh girth, fine except her ‘patient’ was one of her male senior lecturers and she had to ask him to role his shorts up to measure quite high on his thigh. After that she said teaching him to use crutches was far easier.

Getting peckish but trying to hold out on liquids only. Thankfully Bec ate out so at least I don’t have to cook.

Lynne x

Hi everyone I’m 51 and live in Scotland and hoping to lose three stone. I’m in my second fast since starting this way of eating and need to get control of my sugar addiction I can’t resist sweets chocolate or cake but it won’t be good for my local shops they will lose alot of business ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Hi All…
    Minols..
    Hope you can soon feel better and get back on track…a few of us are back peddling at the moment..I think we will be better as Spring arrives…

Lynne..
    That was a big water retention..you must of been uncomfortable..glad Hannahโ€™s room nearly finished then the kitchen …a small break in between ..I hope..I hate sanding..๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Poor Hannah having to do that to her lecturer..it made me laugh…itโ€™s a bit embarrassing..still she will see more than that I suppose……good luck on her results.

Hedgehog..
    Itโ€™s normal to have a blubber..loads of different memories come back……take care tomorrow…hope Josie improves too…

I find it fascinating how lumps come and go..one side then the other…surely I am not the only one to notice…

We have finished now….good day all in all….keep strong everyone…

Jean x

Typh…
    Welcome and come and join us…shout for any support if you need it…pop by every day it helps a lot..

Jean x

Hello

FD – saved all my calories for dinner. Mum and dad seem to accept me not eating all day as long as I have dinner.

Very pleased with the lbs off this month and making the most of this little bit of discipline that I’ve managed to find. Just hope it continues.

Welcome Typhoo – I have terrible sweets and chocolate addiction too, fasting does help to control it. Lots of support here just check in regularly

Good look Lynne for Hannah’s results and for continued purple patches ๐Ÿ™‚

Minols – hope today hasn’t been too much of a struggle. Some days Are easier than others.

Hedgehogs – thinking about you today and tomorrow

Jean – hope you enjoyed the clear out, always therapeutic. What will you do with the baking stuff? My kitchen was full and meaning to have a clear out so I can put the kitchen back together easier. I seem to have lots of cake stands and storage tins which take up a lot of space.

M-star I’ve read a few times that you shouldn’t read-use the extra calories burnt when exercising. My personal view is that it doesn’t matter but weight loss will be quicker if you don’t.

Brads – hope you’re feeling better and Spanish chicken goes down a treat.

Hello DF – well done on the exercise over the weekend

CW

Still not had any food yet, the oven was full so I have to wait ๐ŸคคHello Typh the more the merrier on here, come on everyday, it helps. Drooling now๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome I will be checking in regularly especially on my fast days as I think it helps and to get great tips and help. My stomach knows it’s my usual feeding time and making lots of noise but it’s only thirteen and a half hours to breakfast.

Cakey Wakey..
    Only throwing away โ€˜ out of date stuffโ€™…eg spices, herbs, baking powder, baking soda, I was still using some stuff god knows how my cakes turned out ok, quite a couple of tins condensed milk…I do this from time to time usually when SIL comes and checks my dates and goes mad at me…๐Ÿ˜‚..I havenโ€™t killed any body yet..

I must stop buying things..I must stop buying things…lol

Glad mum excepts you are fasting..it will help…

Dave..
    Well done on waiting for the oven…it will be tasty when you cook it..๐Ÿ˜€

Jean x

It’s been over 21 hours so time to eat ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hello

Jean -i get you now for some reason I didn’t think of perishables. I did the same at mum and dads, some of their herbs and spices were 5 years or more old. I think I might set up a business selling tiny amounts of spices as those jars hardly get finished. Especially when you buy them for a one off recipe.

Lovely dinner at mum and dads and I managed to avoid the mashed potato. Just lean meat and veg. I would say I feel sated rather than full.

Typhoo, like your thought re 13 hours to breakfast, but then again I often plan a lovely breakfast the day after a Fast. But if the scales have been kind it motivates me not to.

Waiting for H to come home with an update on the house. No word from either builder or plumber but hoping no news is good news and we are back on track.

3 hours to go fasters (well done Brads), if you feel the munchies then have a drink,a walk or a bath

Typh00- hi, love my chocolate too… need to cut down on that unhealthy stuff on nonFDs too!
    Cakey/ Jean- I have many herbs & spices a long way out of date, they do lose a lot of taste. One day I’ll have a clear out!
    Dave hope the dinner was good again!
    Roll on breakfast indeed everyone!

It was good again the chicken, I have recently bought a spice rack, never had any spice’s in the house before, don’t think I will need that may maybe 5 or 6.I will have to see what I can cook.

Hi everyone, and welcome Typh00! Thanks for all your comments yesterday, work was wonderfully busy yesterday for a change. I need more days like that as it makes it so much easier to get through a fast! Before I knew it, it was lunchtime, and then same again at home-time. I think today will be a bit quieter. Anyway, I didn’t get chance to come back on here and update! It sounds like everyone did well ๐Ÿ˜›

Low day today for me! Had a sneaky weigh last night and was down 2lb. Up down, up down is driving me mad at the moment. Its fluctuating so much, but its not drastically going up, so maybe that’s what happens now I’m at my goal. The temptation to set a lower goal is quite strong at the moment. I’d have to dig deep though!

Have a good day everyone x

Morning all!
    DF- Glad you had a busy day to help the FD along yesterday! I’m up & down loads at the moment too! I know I’ve not been so careful on nonFDs, need to get a grip on that, will start next week. 1lb down this morning, thankfully, back to pre-Christmas weight at last! I think what’s not helped too is that I’ve been having a lot more tea- counting it into my FD calories, but even so, less water drunk. Will change that too!! I have 8lbs to go to my ‘dream weight’, but the weight I am now is better than I thought I’d ever get to again, it’s my original goal…
    Is anyone fasting today? If so, good luck!

Viewing 50 posts - 15,651 through 15,700 (of 35,466 total)

You must be logged in to reply.