Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,941 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 10 hours, 31 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 15,601 through 15,650 (of 35,428 total)

• Happy Birthday, Minols! You are very good to stick to a FD on your birthday! I think we might be the same age, it’s a big one for me next year too! & I know the feeling of chasing the same pounds!
    Must be a birthday run, Dave- it’s mine a week Wednesday… and I won’t be fasting!!

It’s on my weigh in day, so I will be out gorging all the calories 😁😁😁.

Hello

Finishing the day on 700. Not quite a fast day but kept it low. Will try again Wednesday.

Had a wake up call today. I’ve been complaining that I have nothing to wear, yet as you imagine my wardrobes are bursting. I’ve sorted out everything in size 8, 10 & 12 as they are all too small. The clothes that do fit – the size 14s all fit in 1 wardrobe instead of 3.

I’ve been fooling myself that I’ll fit it into them soon when in reality I’ve got some work to do to get back there.

It’s given me a boost seeing the smaller sizes, something to aim for. I haven’t stored them too far away and in the meantime at least I can see what I have got that fits.

Happy Birthday to the January birthdays and hope you have a good trip Jean.

CW

Are you ok for using the ships wifi? i got charged over £50 on a cruise ship for their Wi-Fi.I have had exactly 700 calories,so happy with that.I have a question,how long does the fast last?24 hours or longer.

Happy Birthday to you January peeps so glad your doing well!

Have also been packing clothes away, the larger ones, do not want to go there again so easy to relax to just let go, am pleased so far, thanks for the prod Jean, have been good am going to start tracking my food too, as it helps hope you holiday is going well X

Morning All…

Just waiting to catch the coach… we had a nice night the ship is very empty, relaxing.

Lots of food and a few drinks yesterday.. quite full this morning no breakfast for me. Over 11,288 steps yesterday.

Cakes Wakey..
    All clothes in order .. loose weight and work up the line and throw away.. a plan 😁

Dave..
    We seem to have EC at the same rates as UK so good..

Lacewing..
    Well done on the sorting too.. it gives you the goal to aim for…you will soon be there in the smaller sizes 😁

Speak later if I can..

Have a good day

Jean x

Hi all.

Dave, a FD lasts from after dinner one night until you wake up the next again day. So for me, I have a wee bite of chocolate (don’t do puddings) on Sunday evening, and my FD finishes when the toast pops up on Tuesday morning, brown and crisp and crying out for butter and honey! During that time, I drink copious amounts of coffee (not milky), the occasional herbal tea, Bovril and have one meal, usually in the evening, of a few hundred calories – that might be a cup of chorizo soup (one of my favourites) with something to nibble like a little cheese, or like last night when I discovered the OH had dinner on the go by the time I’d picked up the boy, so I had a yummy venison steaklet (297cals and built like a protein brick!) with a little veg.

That’s how I’ve always understood the rules. I know some people spread their cals much more throughout the day…I can’t be trusted!

Mx

Managed to keep yesterday as quite a low day- first time in a while on my nonFDs! FD for me today- is anyone else fasting?
    Had to be up & out early, clothes & food shopping. Found some nice tops, the size medium was too big! An encouragement for fasting! A few of you sorting out clothes, I’ve been through my wardrobe too, I’m quite imbetween at the moment, with some too big & some too small, so that’s why I needed a few cheap tops to keep me going!
    Hope everyone has a good day!

Jean i had use your phone abroad at the same price as in the uk,but because there is no 4g signal on the ship you have to use their WiFi,and i got charged for using it,so if i go on a cruise now i turn off my WiFi.I could use my phone in every country we stopped in at no extra charge but still had to pay for connecting to the ships WiFi,i didnt find out until i got my monthly bill,i complained and was told it is the ship that charged me not Vodafone or Three,cant remember which one it was.

Minols i had a meal at 6pm then a yoghurt at 9pm Sunday,then nothing for 21 hours then i had a low calorie meal at 6pm then nothing until 1pm today.

Hello peeps

Nfd and doing quite well. Tea is cooking though and was finding myself ‘looking for something’ every time I go into the kitchen to stir the pot. Why can’t I just wait until tea is ready. (rhetorical).

Anyway I have a top tip that I’ve just discovered. A jar of silver skin pickled onions, left over from Christmas. A handful for only 12 calories has done the trick also ensuring any rogue biscuit wont taste nice.

Scales are being kind this week.

FD tomorrow.

CW

Glad it’s going well for you, CW! I’m terrible for picking while I’m cooking too, a little bit of cheese, or square of chocolate… My FD’s gone okay, except for licking the whisks & the bowl when I made a cake- nephew’s 18th tomorrow, I’m doing a chocolate & salted caramel drip cake (hopefully!), but as it’s a nonFD tomorrow, I’ll be able to try a piece!
    DF, Kay, Lynne- you’re all quiet, hope you’re all okay?

Morning All…

Very dark..

We had a good trip and we have enjoyed Amsterdam very much.. all aboard went well with some very still calm weather.. ate too much …puddings were a disappointment just had ice cream so I suppose that was good, saved 4 trips back to the buffet ! We walked a lot 15,600 steps yesterday.. toes hurt in the night but we both did well, Steve especially.

Cakes Wakey..
    I did laugh at the pickled onions..

Hedgehog…
    Enjoy the cake or a slice today..😁

Just coming along the dock side..off at 7.30

Low day for us today..

Speak later

Jean x

PS

I took a box of chocolate fingers and a box of chocolates …

Still unopened…👍

Xx

Great willpower, Jean! Hope you don’t eat them on the way home!! Glad you had a good trip!
    Stepped on the scales this morning, wished I hadn’t, one pound up after FD yesterday??!! I’ll take heart from the ‘food in transit’ mantra!!

Hi all,

Didn’t get chance to post yesterday, work kept me busy for a change.

NFD for me today, but will keep it low. Fasting Thursday.

I’ve tried to up the exercise this week, I was getting too lazy again. I really need to dig deep to lose the pounds now. Its so hard when there isn’t far to go, and I tend to get a bit bored!

Hope everyone’s okay.

Have a good day x

Morning everyone

Minols, happy birthday for yesterday. Hard core fasting on a bd.

Hedgehogs, enjoy the cake today, I’m sure goods in transit are the culprits.

Dave, hope the house is coming along, just a couple of weeks until the kitchen arrives.

Jean, glad you had a good time in Amsterdam. Hannah sent me a screenshot, she’d done 28,500 steps and was complaining of sore legs. Steve did really well if he kept pace with your steps.

CW, I’m going to look at all the strange things in cupboard and see if there is ‘pickled onion’ type discovery to be made.

Kay, hope the house hunting is going well.

DF, how close to target are you? I’ve still got a little way to go so still generally managing a loss most weeks.

Headache all yesterday and again this morning, I think the smell of radiator paint isn’t helping. FD are on unusual days this week so NFD for me today. Think I’ve lost about 2lb since last week, and only 2.7lb from a healthy BMI, so happy with that.

Off to the GP for some more blood tests, back later.

Lynne x

Morning…

Minols…
    Hope you had a lovely birthday…

Dave…
    Took on board what you said on Wi-fi…all OK thanks…kept off the ships Wi Fi..

Hedgehog…
    Shame on the pound usually you are so good on losses..it will come off…I am wary on my weigh in on Friday..

Chocolate things back on the shelf in bedroom….

DF…
    Hope you get out and do some walking today….weathers awful here bucketing down…

Lynne..
    Fancy I could of been somewhere near Hannah ….double the steps of us what it’s like to be young…hope she is enjoying herself, its a lovely city.

Your goals in sight well done…and your loss this week…hope your headache goes soon…

Late off the ship due to the wind…so just had breakfast at home..

Jean x

Lynne,
    I’m actually at my goal weight, but wanted to push for a further 7lb before trying to maintain. I thought that would allow me some ups and downs in maintenance. Its so slow to come off though, I lose a 1lb and then put it back on! So frustrating! Hope your headache eases off soon, take care x

Jean,
    Its awful weather here too, so windy! Hope I can still walk .. it helps break the day up a bit 🙂 x

Morning all – just a quick one to say hi!

Wild and windy here today, and going to be walking round a load of visits…do me good.

Dave – well done on lasting out so far in to the day on your last FD…brilliant when you can do it!

Jean – glad the break was good. Really like Amsterdam – a fascinating place.

Mx

FD and only liquids so far.

Mulling over different feelings as I think fasting makes you so much more aware of how your body is feeling.

I think there are 3 main feelings when fasting. Here are my thoughts and how to deal with them once recognised:

1) cravings – when you just have to have something and when you do it’s hard to stop – Best Plan is distractuon; go for a walk; go in the bath; paint your nails… anything away from the kitchen

2) genuine knawing hunger – Best plan .. ignore it, it will pass,I promise or have a hot drink

3) Emptiness – that’s a good feeling, you feel empty not hungry after a fast day, almost euphoric and quite invincible as if you could continue for ever. Enjoy it, this is a positive feeling so use it to fuel your healthy eating on a NFD

I think recognising those different feelings and having different strategies to manage is so important to being successful.

Just my thoughts, nothing scientific.

CW

PS feeling that good empty feeling just now

Sounds like you’ve had a good day, C-W. Well done.

I’m quite looking forward to my fast tomorrow – I’ve got a nice busy day of distractions.

Mx

Cakey Wakey…
    I like your thoughts…I think you are about right on everything you said….I like Number 3, Emptiness..

Minols..
    Hope you had a good day on your travels…lots of steps done…

DF..
    This last 7 lbs off is a nightmare!!…like you got to goal but would like the bit extra..working hard on it this year..

We have had a lazy day but I am nearly at 10,000 so must of done something…😀..about 150 short I will get them before bed…

We are fasting tomorrow..

Jean x

It’s my fast day tomorrow so having another ready meal, Shepherd’s pie with sweet potato topping. Hope it’s a as nice as the last one, it’s made by the same firm.I spent 3 hours at hospital today with my wife, she is having a new knee operation in February so they tell you all the details before during and after your opp.We are going to Stockport tomorrow to pay for the kitchen so I will try and hold out until 6pm before I have my meal.

I’m fasting again tomorrow, so there’ll be quite a few of us!
    Lynn- hope the headache’s gone & your blood tests are okay.
    Jean- glad you had a good trip.
    Cakey- think I agree with you on the ‘stages of hunger’! Unfortunately I have a spider solitaire habit, complete waste of time, but can distract myself with that!
    Dave- my aunt had one knee done last year- she’s really chuffed with the results, & can’t wait for the second one! Hope your wife’s goes well…
    DF- I have another 7lbs I’d like to lose (I like your ‘vanity pounds’, Jean!)- complete stall since Christmas!
    Minols- hope the walking was okay in all the grotty weather!
    My nephew’s cake looked & tasted good, so very pleased with that.
    Watched the diet programme again last night- about a ketogenic diet, quite interesting! I might try some recipes for that, because even on FDs I still err on the carbs side… ‘Food for thought’ ha, ha, pun intended!

Good morning

Up and out early this morning and still feeling good empty. Will try to make good choices to maintain this feeling.

Slept badly last night. I’d forgotten that. When I first started fasting 3 years ago I had the same thing but it settles after a while.

7lbs down since Christmas so v happy with that for January as it has been a struggle.

Hedgehogs – what is spider solitaire? I might need to try that distraction. Although reading these threads is both a good distraction and a motivation too.

Brads – how was your shepherds pie? I’ve made it with sweet potato mash before and it was lovely. Recipe from one of the Joe Wicks books. I do like his recipes, I know it’s a different eating plan that doesn’t calorie count but wish the recipes quotes the calories so we can adapt.

Looks like big fast today – hedgehogs, Brad, Minols, Jean I think. Good luck to you all and anyone else joining in.

Lynne – sympathies with the smell of paint. When I first walked in, the house smelt clean and fresh. But 3 weeks later it’s still giving me headaches and quite strong. Had to contact the decorator last night – the gloss is literally peeling away from the skirting boards, he is coming out Sunday to look at it. So frustrated as I tried to arrange for all the painting to be done before the floor was laid to ensure no splatters. Now the floor is only half done with the kitchen and utility still bare boards and the gloss paint will all need sanded down and re done. Need to find my positive pants.

FD for me today, looks like a few are joining!

Good luck with the day x

Cakey- that’s frustrating when you’ve had decorators in, dodgy lot of gloss paint, maybe? We’ve used the one coat gloss before & that seems to peel off easier. If you google spider solitaire, it comes up with free games, it’s just like the solitaire card game but you can play with a couple of suits at a time. Big time waster! And very well done you on the 7lbs since Christmas- that’s great. Not sure what’s happened with me; mine showed another pound up this morning!! That’ll put me in a mood all day, I’ll look for some positive pants too maybe- oh, wait, they don’t fit now!!

Morning All…
    A lovely bright day…

Yes we are fasting too today…I like it when there’s a few of us…

Cakey Wakey..
    What a shame on the paint work sounds as if they haven’t prepared it too well…primer and undercoat needed..depends on the paint they were using…was it new skirting boards?….some companies just cut corners..hope they can soon sort it for you.

My USA daughter had problems with a new ceiling the paint peeling on the joints..still waiting he is supposed to be coming back, A/C all wrong they have been back twice it was causing condensation in the roof and problems with the chimney stack man, water leaking when raining into the house..all fun!

Hedgehog..
    You have reminded me on the tv programme, maybe watch this afternoon.

DF..
    Hope your day is busy and you manage a walk.

Let’s have a good fasting day..

Jean x

Morning all – woke up in a grumpy mood today…maybe too much sugar over the last couple of days? Trying to keep an eye on it, as since I’ve been trying to cut it back it seems to have a more marked effect. Whatever it is…I’m struggling not to bite people’s heads off or burst into tears – grrrrrr!

Well, I guess that’s what self-control is for! And I’ve got a group of lovely, caring people coming in to talk over the needs of some of our housebound folk, so I really will be a foul creature if I bite their heads off!

Fasting with the masses today…don’t know what I’ll have tonight, but that’s tonight’s problem. I will need to do some tidying/cleaning up a bit once the boy gets home from school, as things have got a bit out of hand since I got home from the conference, and I’ve got a couple coming to look at our sofa to see if it will suit their disabled son…they’re very excited because he’s getting his first chance at independent living next month. The sofa’s only a couple of years old but as we’re a family that tends to huggle together on the sofa and the boy is getting bigger we’ve decided to bite the bullet and go for something larger. It’s leather so wipeable – ideal I think, as long as he will find it comfy. Otherwise we’ll pass it on to the British Heart Foundation – just want it to do someone a good turn, as my mother would say.

Got soaked at every opportunity yesterday, but enjoyed the fresh air and exercise.

C-W – are you fully back home yet? I think I’ve missed some stuff while I was away. Hope the paint smell goes soon, and you manage to get the skirtings issue resolved – I dream of perfect, smooth paintwork (and someone to keep it that way, of course!)

Right – going to take my grumpy self off into the sanctuary and sort myself out!

Good luck. the fasters.

Mx

Fasting with the masses today too. Soup out of the freezer for tea. Otherwise just drinks.

Minols, I’ve woken up grumpy too. Grumpy yesterday too! Thinks it’s tiredness with me.

Off out for a few hours, hope to get a few steps in but weather looks a bit unpredictable.

Weight still up from last weigh in so can only hope they are forgiving in the morning.

Good luck fasters x

Hi all,

Hope the fasters going okay.

Must be something in the air today, because I’ve got the grumpy thing going on too. Tiredness, I’m a bit hungry (had a low day yesterday). Can’t wait to get home lol!!

At least I got to go for a walk 🙂

Have a good afternoon xx

Afternoon…
    Hope you all are doing OK….

Iroining for me and a few jobs keeping me busy across lunch time…been out for about a hour walking this morning on my own, a beautiful day…trying to hit my 10,000 steps a day…a good start.

Minols..
    Hope you are not so grumpy and frightening all your people away…..sort all your housebound people out…

Kay..
    I think we will be up too…a few weeks around home so hoping to get some weight off…I never think the excerise does much, healthy yes…what do you think?…I can’t quite understand, it burns the calories, gives you extra calories to eat but you don’t eat them. It says 10% excerise, 90% food …so why burn your weight away if it doesn’t..I am sure there’s an answer somewhere….just tones or maybe not even that.

DF..
    You got out walking too…it’s catching…lol…I am not grumpy..😀

Ham salad for us tonight…cooking a joint so will have warm….

Hope everyone else is fine…getting over the eating time…

Jean x

Fast day going alright,had 2 cups of tea up to now so feeling a little peckish.I have been driving my next door neighbour about,he needed to go to his bank and then to another bank,he is on oxygen all the time so he goes without it while he is out with me,he couldnt manage the second bank so i had to do it for him .That passed an hour,I will try and last out until 6pm before i have my Shepherds pie.I am not grumpy today although my son would possibly disagree,Time to take the beast for a walk,stay strong fasters.

Hope everyone’s keeping strong- maybe we all need happy pants as well as positive pants!! Dave- that made me laugh, your son would disagree with you being grumpy!! Sun is out here so that’s got rid of my moodiness! Options hot chocolate to keep me going.
    Minols, hope your meeting goes well & you can get a plan of support sorted for the housebound…
    Kay & Jean- hope your scales are nicer than mine when you weigh in tomorrow!
    DF- what time to you finish work, you start early don’t you?

Good meeting – a little less grumpy. Decided it was backlash from all the ‘full fat’ Irn Bru we had at the Burns supper the other night. Did all the toasts with it, drank copious amounts, and I never drink full-sugar drinks. Irn Bru is one of the worst, but now the word is out that the recipe is changing, people up here are stock piling it!

Just had my Bovril, and now only an hour to crack on with some writing before I need to think domestic thoughts. The day has just flown by. Hungry, though, so will pop and get another coffee first.

Mx

We just went to pay for the kitchen,or we would have done but the Debit card was not accepted.We tried both our cards ,but no good,my wife as got to go to the bank with her passport tomorrow to prove who she is so that we can pay and to make matters worse its pouring down now(yet again)On a positive note still had nothing to eat so it will be 21 hours between food.I never thought but i may have been able to pay using internet banking.

These look great, Daventry. Next time I’m near a Sainsbury’s I’ll maybe stock up for the freezer.

Pretty much finished for the day. I was ravenous by the time I’d done the boy’s dinner so I had the smallest portion… He had 3times as much as me!

Hope everyone else has survived…

Mx

Hope you got some tidying done too, Minols! Heard about the Irn Bru changing on the news!
    Enjoyed my soup, & a tiny bit of Yorkshire pudding- did toad in the hole for the menfolk tonight, couldn’t resist a taster!
    Hope everyone else is staying strong- I’ll be okay for a couple of hours now, get hungry again by 9pm!

Hey Groovers

I’m a returner to 5:2 after a few years away. I previously lost quite a bit of weight then had a cycling accident and lost my way. This resulted in gradually building weight again…as you do.
    Been back on it since late last year. Put a few pounds back on over Christmas and New Year but have thankfully shed them already so once again focused on the task in hand.

I’m a boring faster but have found a formula that works for me.
    I don’t have breakfast on a fast day, then at lunchtime I have a tin of soup and an apple. I follow this in the evening with another tin of soup and a couple of small loaw fat yoghurts. All in all I’m usually getting 550 to 600 cals from this.

Tinned soups I have are Sainsbury own brand in 3 or 4 flavours. They are all around 200 cals per tin, chicken noodle is the best fasting option as it is under 140 cals.

I know many folk will think this as very boring but I’ve found it works for me and intend to stick with it until something different takes my fancy.

Rodger

HI Roger! If it works for you… I’m pretty boring with FDs too; soup as well! I can’t face spending a while cooking on FDs at the moment! I did put some back on over Christmas, but mine still hasn’t all gone yet- I’ve not been so good on the nonFDs! 🙁

🙂
    I’m kind of the same. I have been eating after my evening meal on the odd occasion but trying hard to get back on track.
    Like you I also don’t like cooking or even food prep for the following day when fasting.

Hi everyone 🙂

Hedgehogs – I work 8-4 all week. Over the winter they let me adjust my hours, because I have a horrendous commute, so I’ve been doing 7.30 till 3.30! Back to normal from February though. Days are long, I have to leave at 6am in the morning! Not ideal. My office moved about 12 months ago, we were in Manchester city centre before then which was much better. I don’t want to look for another job as yet, as its so quiet here and I’m holding out for any possible redundancy, I’ve been here a while lol 😛

Hope everyone got on okay yesterday .. mass fasters. I struggled if I’m honest, not sure why, I just felt tired and hungry (and grumpy) all day! Feeling better today thank goodness, although still tired. Need it to be summer now, and light mornings/evenings.

Its almost weekend, have you all any nice plans? We’re going to a car show on Sunday, I’ll see my son Saturday afternoon, other than that not much else happening. It will just be nice not to set the alarm!

Have a good day x

Morning all!
    I agree, DF, nice not to set the alarm tomorrow! Eldest son has to be up at 6am for work still though- he’s not exactly quiet! It is a long day you have to work, with a commute as well… not surprising you’re tired!
    Nothing exciting planned for the weekend- catching up with my Mum- she’s been fussing as I’ve kept away for the last couple of weekends so as not to pass on the lurgy, and before that we had the 2 weeks with FIL in hospital, so not seen as much of her as usual… getting quite worried about Mum actually- she is definitely getting more forgetful, and just can’t seem to concentrate at all on conversations either; she’s about the same age as Nan was when she started showing signs of dementia…
    Dave- you’ve got birthday plans, haven’t you?!

Morning All…
    Well what a big OUCH this morning…is it worth going away…2 lbs on each..☹️…goodness knows what June will do 27 days away…cancel..😂

It’s the same 2 lbs off ( last week) to 2 lbs on..its like a piece of elastic!

We are joining friends for lunch today…( which I could do without now)..it’s life we have to include these outings maybe a very light snack this evening.

Hope all the grumpies are coming around this morning…I will take the baton on that one…weekend is here yet again so a break for the workers..a bit of family time and catch ups…

Steve is Mr Happy Tail this morning, someone on a bikers forum he is on..said about some bike panels on eBay he has been looking for, for over 3 years.. paid £80.. he has searched all over the world ..his bike is so old now..so there’s a box of bits, panels, handlebars, loads…he is thrilled…and only 40 miles away to collect.

Hedgehog..
    Hope your Mums ok it’s a worry, hope you can see her…

DF..
    What early starts and long days…no wonder you get tired…enjoy your car show..

Rodger..
    Well done on getting back on board…there’s a few of us fallen and re started again..

Dave..
    Hoping you got your payment sorted for the kitchen..a pain when it happens…have a lovely birthday tomorrow…a pint or two.. 🎂

Have a good day ..

Jean x

HI All – less grumpy today!
    Weekend plans – not a lot except cleaning and sorting out the cupboard under the stairs. But this afternoon I’m going to watch the OH enjoy his 50th birthday present – a rally track experience! It’s freezing here but stunning, so he should have a great time.

Time for one more coffee, I think, before I head home for the car.

BTW – Jean, how old is Steve’s bike? OH rebuilt a 40year old Honda the other year…loves finding old parts from all over. SO satisfying!

Mx

Morning all,

Grand loss of 0.8 for me…lol but at least that balances out the last couple of weeks and Im back to where I was on 5th January. Looking like I have wasted January and will have lost nothing. Few days left but I have my sister in law and niece coming to stay from Thursday to Sunday, so there wont be any fasting going on then. Will have to adjust my fasting days somehow.

Jean and Steve, annoying weigh in but you have been away so I wouldnt worry, it will come off again, now you are back to it.
    Sounds like Steve did well on his bike bits find. It will keep him busy when they arrive too.

Hedgehogs, hope you manage to see your mum. It is worrying and its hard when you have other things going on too.

DF, enjoy your Sunday, sounds good.

Rodger, welcome and well done with getting back on board. I think most of us similar FD menus. If its a tried and tested approach then no point changing it. I had soup yesterday too!

Dave, the kitchen saga all,sounds a pain, hope you get it sorted easily enough.i cant remember when your birthday is, today or tomorrow? Enjoy it anyway. Happy Birthday!

Still no houses to check out yet 🙁
    The ones that look ok, are either no pets or have no parking etc. 6 weeks to go!!! Today we are going to finish clearing out the study. We need to put the air bed up in there anyway but it will be one room finished and packed away in the garage.

Have a good Friday all x

Minols, have you got that full fat iron bru out of your system? What are they changing about it, and why??

We have had a lovely meal out and a good catch up…

Minols..
    Steve’s old bilke was a BMW 30 years old he sold it for a 20 year Honda classic 600..not as old as I thought…but the panels have stopped been made now that’s the problem…he picked a pair of wheels up from Italy which was posted over…struggling to find any pieces like fairy dust…

He has one bike he rides BMW 1200 GS and the Honda he messes with…and rides..lol

What bike has your OH got Steve was asking….he was trying to guess…

Kay..at least you have got half a pound off that’s better than us…enjoy your visitors next weekend..looks like February will be a big push…lol

Jean x

Good afternoon,we went to the bank this morning to sort out payment for kitchen,took my wife’s passport to prove who she is,they said give it 5 minutes and her card will be unblocked,so we went shopping and she tried her card out withdrawing £10 just to see if it worked.She got the £10 out so when we got home she called Magnet to pay for the kitchen and guess what it still wouldn’t work.So she called the bank again and after being transferred to 3 different people they said it would work now,while I am typing this the phone just rang and it was Magnet so we tried to pay and finally it as gone through.Its my birthday tomorrow so i will stop a few going sour,probably a big steak and a giant dessert.I get weighed tomorrow morning so hopefully i will lose some weight.I had the other Kirsty meal last night,shepherds pie under 300 calories,i checked in Sainsbury`s today,they only sell the two meals,so i will go up to Asda and see if they sell different ones there.

Viewing 50 posts - 15,601 through 15,650 (of 35,428 total)

You must be logged in to reply.