Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,977 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 12 hours, 24 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 11,351 through 11,400 (of 35,464 total)

• Jean, lovely your daughter has sent a video. That would make me tearful too. You have more strength than me making yorkshires on a fast day. Not that mine would be tempting, flat as hard as they unvariably are.

Finding it so hard, harder than I have for a while. I think it must be because it feels like a holiday coming up but I am ravenous! Determined to stick with liquid only but my resolve is just not great at the moment.

Angela try to keep the fast today and enjoy a weekend off.

Lets all of us try to get through this today. We will be so pleased in the morning if we do. Come on we can do it. We need a pact that we all will!!

Angela, my OH has lost a few pounds too and eats and eats, would never ever miss a meal and has a glass of wine most nights…..grrrr…..

I am having a real good day not bothered at all…Steve hungry since my Pudds at three, stomach rumbling…we have finished eating now…

Roll on the scales tomorrow….and the start of the weekend..

Jean X

H Girls. Xx

I think tonight may be a bit of a struggle for fasters. Especially working girls as it will seem like a Friday evening end of week. Xx

Just enjoying a glass of wine with Mum and her Bailys… it will last her all evening. Lol.

Looking forward to a nice easy week-end in the garden… Kristy coming Sat so will be hard going eating and drinking from there on. Lol.

Looking forward to Salmon and hot cross buns tomorrow. We have a 4 pack from M&S … having one each tonight after beans on toast as had lunch out. The others tomorrow.

I can remember times I have eaten 2 and still been hungry. Lolol Hopefully those days never to come back.

Isn’t it funny … When I was a 16 would look at 14s in envy… now I am looking at small 12 jackets and 10s… Are we never satisfied. lol.

Keep going fasters you can do it .. together you are stronger. Xx

Mrs O works for me x

I’m trying to be strong… just weighed and nearly back to last Friday weighing 10st 13lb so I need to lose 1/2 lb overnight for a maintain. That’s my incentive to keep going Sarah, I will be strong.

Off to make my stir fry, I’ll still have about 200 cals left over for a treat. I can do this, I can do this….

Angela..
    What an incentive…back to what you was…6 lbs gone!!…told you it would go..😀

Hemmy..
    Starting your holiday weekend off nicely…how can a baileys last all night, it must be a large one…lol..enjoy your weekend and Kirsty tomorrow..

I shall be joining you tomorrow with a Merlot…and other bits…lol

Kay…
    How are you doing today….

Sarah..
    All going good…

Jean x

Sym… Well with Mum it can last all night. Lol… Just looking at it she is only half way so far. Lol 2 big glasses of wine for me. good luck with weigh in tomorrow. Xx

Angela… you can do it… a couple of pees should get you there. Lol.. I reckon you will be 10st 12 tomorrow or less. Xx

Sarah.. you have done so well recently … maybe body needs to just hold on a bit to this weight. Xx

Kay .. how is it going for you. Xx

Hemmy, are you trying to tease me?! 😂 Actually I’ve drunk so much sugar free squash I think I was thirsty. Maybe more than 2 big pees tonight!! 😂

Jean, tomorrow we can enjoy a glass or 2… although I have a wedding to go to so may be more….

Kay, have you de-juiced yet? Are you hopeful for tomorrow? xx

2 glasses Hemmy, how very lovely. You enjoy every sip to celebrate being so very close to goal. I think you are right though Hemmy. I am been consistently losing for several weeks. Hoping for a maintain this week and a relaxed weekend

I feel a lot better now. Having been tired, cold, crabby and ravenous all day, I have just had the best pilates session ever. I even got the hang of a new complicated bit very quickly. Unusual for me. And now feel fine. Quite energised and not that hungry. Mrs O do you think that my unusually good performance is a coincidence or something to do with being starving?

So come back and OH sitting down late to a mound of cottage pie, but at this time I know I will make it

Angela, hopefully you might even be able to show a bit of a loss tomorrow from last week. That would feel good going to a wedding on that.

Jean you deserve a medal cooking on a FD and staying strong. We can all relax tomorrow. This morning I was not feeling keen on this WOL, now I love it again.

Kay, hope you are going ok and looking forward to a relaxed weekend.

Xx

Hi Sarah,

Glad you’re feeling better after pilates. That’s something I’ve always fancied trying but I never pluck up the courage to go to these things on my own.
    Do you think you’ve struggled today as it hasn’t been a work day? I agree, that holiday feeling doesn’t help and I was the same earlier: colleagues talking about takeaways and a few beers this evening made me want the same, and pre 5:2 I would have. Instead I’m now snuggled on the sofa with the cat and a movie. Tomorrow we can play. Not long now and will so be worth it. Good luck for your weigh in.

I’ve had my magnesium and that’s preparing me for sleep. I can’t remember who asked me earlier if I was dreaming with it, but not that I’ve noticed? No more than usual and certainly nothing memorable.

Quick question, when’s everyone fasting next week? For me I don’t think Monday is possible. I know many of you successfully fast when not at work but I need that distraction. I’m thinking Tuesday and Friday.

xx

Hi Angela

I don’t think it has helped being a day at home and so close to holiday mode but also I kept it quite low yesterday and sort of started the day hungry. Thursdays are always harder for me than Mondays. Not sure about next week. I will do either Monday if nothing is happening or probably more likely Tuesday and then Thursday. Xx

Blah, blah, blah, fasting aborted….holiday weekend…doh!

I wish Id read your posts earlier 🙁 🙁 🙁

Looks like I will stay a bit juicy until next week!! Oh well, I can live with that for now. My IBS is causing me to retain everything this week, so Im best just eating normally and let things settle.

Well done Sarah and others for succeeding today, you deserve a good result on the scales, even its a maintain one 😉

Have a good weekend all 🙂

It was great to see Audrey pop in. Hope to see you soon and your mum is ok x

Catch you all at some point over the weekend hopefully. Neil is working tomorrow and Im aiming to do some house chores in the morning, giving me the rest of the weekend free and we have a walk planned for Saturday.

Kay x

Good night all.

Just have to say… its wonderful to see the optimistic sense of control now on this thread.

Yay Yay Girls we can and have proved we can all do this with each others support.

Nite nite All. Xx

Kay… We are in Easter week-end now… just enjoy.

We will all be back ” up and at it” next week. Have a lovely week-end Kay.. trust Ellie is doing ok. Xxxx

lol Kay, your post made me laugh. Good for you relaxing a bit, especially if your IBS is playing up.

Have a fabulous weekend. I will try to check in at points and I’ll weigh and post in the morning.

Nearly bedtime. Night night all. xx

Sarah exercising in a fasted state is usually harder but a lot of it is in the mind, so if you are not feeling great and are expecting a sesssiin to be tough often it’s much better than what you think. Well done Pilates is great I ask a lot of my clients to go to a class. Core strength is key to all movement and Pilates is the best to build that. Well I am back from rehearsal in bed with a little bowl of yogurt and raspberries and a herbal tea. Another FD done let the weekend of eating commence ….tomorrow!
    Night night god bless everyone x

Morning all – a pound up. Not going to get excited about that but it is a warning to be careful this weekend. Got a lot of family eating going in and that could certainly translate into a more substantial gain if I don’t watch it.

Angela, hope the scales show what you want them to today. Meant to say you should find a pilates class and give it a go if you fancy it. Because I ahve moved around a lot I have started loads of different classes on my own and it has always been fine.

Mrs O – Thank you for the info. I started Pilates many years ago because of some lower back problems. The benefits have been huge. My balance especially has got better over the years.

Hemmy, enjoy your weekend with Kristy and mum. Your mum does well doesn’t she. Bless her with her glass of Bailey’s. I would be with you and Kristy with your wine.

Jean, enjoy the few days off fasting.

Lynne, I hope things have improved for you and you enjoy the holiday.

DF maybe you will be away in your camper ot at least outside a lot.

It seems very strange that we are at Easter already.

Kay, hope IBS calms down and you have a great walk on Sunday. It is the best day’s weather here.

So it’s hot cross buns today, lots of treats about out there. Take it easy and stay safe people xx

Good morning all,

Sarah, Shame about your lb but like you say, sometimes it comes as a warning. You’ll lose that again in no time.

For me, a maintain this week which I’m please about considering where I started Monday. Back to 10st 10.5lb. It took me alot of effort to lose that again so like you I’ll try to behave a bit this weekend. I don’t want to do that again! 😂

Have a fab day all, I’ll be offline today but back tomorrow afternoon sometime. xx

My sleep last night or lack of was horrendous. I am fine fasting all day then eat about 7pm (protein based last night was cod baked with mushroom and tomato curry and poached egg about 300kcals) then in bed have keffir or yogurt with a pukka organic bedtime tea. Have been taking magnesium in the day (away from milk) although this will not have had time to take much effect yet. Have also added in a Kalms valerian sleeping tablet. My husband is a snorer which in NFD is irritating but I can sleep through but in FDs it keeps me awake to the degree that I want to kill him. This is such a shame as 5:2 has definitely getting rid of my “injury tummy” and I want to keep it up but I fear for OHs life!
    On another note Sarah one of the conditions I studied is lower back pain and have had lots of success with a mixture of my core work and sending clients to Pilates. It builds a base for me to work on. The worse thing you can do fir back issues is not move it’s just a case if doing the right exercise. I love it when I hear success stories such as yours.

Angela, well done on maintaining after last week’s blip. I agree it is too much work to lose weight twice. You are well under that 11 stone now. Let’s both try not to let the holiday sabotage us. Have a good weekend. Xx

Morning All..
    A dull day rain expected…it does stop pending outside jobs…lol….rest!

There is no change in my weight today but Steve lost a pound and moved into his next stone down…which I am pleased about.

Sarah…
    I am thinking on your lines must be careful, the pounds go on easy but the pesky pounds sometimes stick especially when you get close to goal.

Angela..
    You did really well to maintain after that large blip..it’s frightening when it happens…it’s possibly just lady time and water retention…..

Mrs O…
    Hoping the magnesium starts working, I have had many bad sleepless fast nights….but I do feel they help me. What size are yours, we are taking them from boots 375mg …I got my first from H & B they were much smaller, 125mg, 250 mg…

Kay..
    Hope you are feeling better today….and hoping you have lost some of the gain…

Hemmy…
    Shall be easing off for the three days but will be not going over board…one or two Merlots tomorrow as steaks on the menu….

I was going to bake a cake but after Steve’s loss he said don’t bother..as Easter eggs we have decided to open one and share…and spread them over time…lol…we will see..😂

Have a lovely weekend with Mum and Kirsty.

Ellie..
    Have a lovely holiday especially with your boyfriend…special times together..

Minols..
    Have a happy Easter and don’t work too hard enjoy some time with your boys…

Audrey…
    Hope things are going well at Mums and she is starting to feel better..thinking about you…

Have a great Easter everyone, especially everybody doing lovely things with family and friends…or if not have a lovely lazy time…

Jean x

Morning everyone

Feeling better today and pleased I managed back to back fasts, my daily weigh in shows it worked too as at my lowest so far 😀 Got lots of lovely food & drink planned this weekend so I know I’ll be up again on my official weigh on Monday but I’m ok with that because it is life & I know it will move again.

Plenty of research into improving circulation, I can’t get a blood test for 2 weeks so I’m taking matters into my own hands. Currently drinking hot ginger & lemon and found some other tablets – turns out magnesium is helpful too!

Have a wonderful weekend all whatever you do, I’ll try and check in at some point.

Clare x

HI All – just back at work and getting into the peace of our place ready for solemn service this evening.

Jean – if you feel yourself tearing up on Sunday morning…it’s us singing Lord of the Dance – I’d picked it for the end of our early morning garden service. Quite a coincidence. Haven’t sung it in 30+years (!) but heard a barista at one of my ‘other offices’ (cafes) whistling it a couple of weeks ago, and it stuck and fits the service perfectly!

Angela – some of us are working Monday, so I may well have a sneaky FD cos I certainly am not fasting on Sunday this week! Bizarrely, schools are back up here on Monday, so OH has decided to go in to work, too, and I have a really important week of things to get back on top of, so I’ll be cracking on. And essentially, I’ve not done any FDs this last week, just tried to keep it low, so I’m not complaining about getting back onto things…can’t guarantee I’ll be so chipper about it on Monday, though!

Really looking forward to a family day tomorrow, though, and hope to meet up with the western part of the family at a fabulous cake place conveniently and centrally located – yum!

Mx

Minols…
    Sing it especially for me…I will be listening..

Have a lovely family day tomorrow and with cakes…we will be fasting Monday….

Clare…
    Have a lovely weekend with food and drink …I shall be cracking a bottle shortly…lol

Two Easter eggs are in the fridge waiting for the nod…lol

Jean x

Durrr not doing well already. Breaking my fast with a hot cross bun was not a good start. Determined to claw it back a bit. Starting with no breakfasts but I find it tricky because I will be doing things for other family members. Pathetic! They don’t need to lose weight and I do!

Mrs O it is infrequent that successful exercise and me are mentioned in the same sentence but i guess pliates has really worked for me and although I have had gaps (6 months last year after hysterectormy) I have been pretty consistent with it for about 20 years. Now I am lighter I can really see the improvement in what I can do.

Minols, enjoy your weekend, busy though it is.

Jean, enjoy that glass of something nice.

Son and girlfriend arriving back from New York and coming to us from airport quite late so OH and I will have bacon, roquefort and pine nut salad before they arrive then we all hope to go to the beach with daughter and co tomorrow. Fish and chips at beach cafe and back to ours for cheese and bits and cake. Not sounding that low is it…..xx

Sarah, I started today with a hot cross bun too!! Lol!

Several hours of cleaning kept me busy today. House done from top to bottom so I can relax.

In spite of not fasting yesterday I still jumped on the scales this morning. My juiciest has almost gone thank goodness and now I need to be careful this weekend like everyone else. Stomach getting better though.
    I think not fasting yesterday actually helped as I haven’t gone overboard today.
    Mind you we are off to the pub for a little while in a bit so a few glasses of wine may well be consumed.

So far today’s baddies include:-

Half a dozen chocolate toffees (like chocolate raisins)
    Handful of skittles

Other than the hot cross bun this morning I have had 3 crackers and blue cheese this afternoon and veggie sausages, mash, veg and gravy for dinner.

Im hoping that listing my naughties will help me think twice!!! Lol we’ll see.

Lord of the dance….oh what memories. I was part of the school choirs over the years and I fondly this one as one of the first ones we sang 🙂

Best go and finish getting ready!

Tomorrow we are off out walking.

Happy Easter or Happy weekend all x

OTT

4 chocolate buns
    I cream donut
    I Easter Egg
    2 large Merlots

I feel sick!

X

Jean, you’re joking right. Not 4 choc buns actually eaten…..😱 LOL!!!!

Yes earlier today…😂…guilty as charged…only homemade small ones….
    X

Steve suggests a small brandy to settle my tummy….looks like a low day tomorrow 🤣😂😅

Oh dear

Xx

I was imagining great big ones haha. A small brandy is always a good idea. Don’t wish to give the impression I have been virtuous. I have not! And now half a bottle of white down and OH is drinking red (for heart health he keeps saying) so looking bad all round! Xx

Kay, you haven’t been dreadful by the looks of it…

Kay looks good there’s always one…..she doesn’t want to be swishy again…leaving it to us…lol

X

Enjoy Sarah good job tomorrow is another day…lol

X

Jean, ah well here’s to tomorrow xx

Here here…off to bed shortly x

Morning All..

A dull start here today…

Ate far too much yesterday, we both felt yucky ….I think sometimes it’s nice to go overboard then you know how you feel ….and why you don’t do it…lol….when eating healthy the body rejects how you are abusing it…..and it tells you!…..Steve felt quite unwell with all the chocolate eaten through the night.

Well line drawn, the 4 Easter eggs are now back upstairs and out of the way….although a steak meal today, hoping it will be on the low side…

Out in the garden this morning cutting a couple of bushes back, seem to be all of a sudden growing high…then blasting the fence and decking ready to paint in a couple of weeks when a bit warmer, giving it time to dry out.

Hope everybody is enjoying Easter and not going too overboard as we did…lol …but enjoy anyway…

Sarah…
    Did you stop at half a bottle? Looking at my Merlot I drunk 1/4 bottle not as bad as I thought….and I gave half my brandy to Steve…..lol

Kay..
    Hope you enjoyed the pub last night and in general were better than us….

Jean x

Morning

Jean, I did stop at half a bottle but then had two crackers. I agree with you, the amount I can eat now of unhealthy stuff is so much less than before. I even didn’t feel great after a single but large hot cross yesterday morning.

Son and girlfriend arrived at 11 last night and were really hungry after travelling back from NY so it was a late night. As predicted they bought shed loads of chocolate, some of it out of date courtesy of the girlfriend’s flatmate who works for green and blacks and gets this chocolate at the time of sell by. So a bix box of different bars of that. Plus a bumper pack of milky ways with caramel which you can only get stateside and which I had liked during a family holiday. I know they are being kind but son was annoying last night trying to persuade me to try the milky ways when he knows I am trying not to eat chocolate….why……? It is him not his girlfriend. I can’t even give the out of date stuff away….apologies for the rant on this happy Easter Saturday morning.

We are still going to beach with children and dogs despite weather being a bit iffy. Hopefully it will improve my tetchy mood.😡👹😫😖😩🤔

Just had a lovely bacon roll at our new favourite bacon roll cafe! Going to potter, tidy, clean up a bit this morning ready for cakes this afternoon. Noticed some great ‘Saturday films’ from my youth are on…Ben Hur yesterday and Heroes of Telemark already this morning…OH will be at a loss to record everything AND the grand prix!

Having a LOVELY day off!

Mx

Morning everyone

Glad I’m not the only one who has been indulging in hot cross buns, but I do tend to have 2, one looks so lonely on a plate.

Phil came home on Tuesday, but nearly ended back in on Thursday when the GP visited. I managed to persuade them that I’d monitor him closely and call out of hours if necessary.

I’ve not really had a proper FD since Phil went in, a couple of days I ate very low as at the hospital all day then too tired to eat by time I got home. So for the past few days I’ve just eaten what I wanted when I wanted it but not overindulged.

I think my next FD will probably be Tuesday, but I’ll try and be controlled (ish) over the next couple of days. Looking forward to my Mother’s Day chocolates which I’ve saved until Easter.

Anyone else use kefir? I started to ferment my own about a week ago, and initially it was watery and sour, but the last few days I seem to have got it right. Yesterday’s batch was really thick, lovely this morning with a swirl of cream and honey and like a thick milkshake. I’ve even managed to skip my usual porridge I’m so full.

Minols hope you have a lovely day and get a chance to relax a bit next week. I’m sure there will be lots of things you’ve had to ‘park’ over the last few weeks, but make sure some time for yourself is also prioritised.

Audrey, hope your mum is doing well, and look forward to seeing you soon on here.

Just been reminded that Hannah works on a Sunday, so we won’t be eating until after 7pm – hope I manage to keep the chocolate consumption under control and save room for my roast.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Lynne x

Happy Easter to everyone,

Hope you all have a lovely weekend planned, but will anyone be fasting?? I shall be fasting on Easter Sunday, yes I know very boring lol, I may as well seen as I have work in the evening. I shall make sure I enjoy myself on Monday!

At Present im on 4:3 just to give myself a kick start, so by Tuesday I will hopefully have lost a stone in three weeks, so im very pleased with myself.

Well done to everyone on fasting and weight loss and wishing you all a fab weekend.

Karen xx

Hi All…

We have got a lot done this morning in the garden, two really large bushes really cut back. Power washed the decking and 18 wooden fence panels, took bush branches to the household waste, weed killer put down on our gravel…about three hours work…finished now and resting up…

Minols…
    Enjoy your bacon butty this morning then enjoy your family day catch up and cake…

Lynne..
    Lovely Phil got home for Easter, much better than been in hospital. You seem still very up side down with everything take it as it comes…fast when you can.

I wouldn’t like kefir..if like yoghurt…although you seem to have got it together..it is supposed to be really good for you.

Sarah
    All that chocolate what’s been brought in with the family….enjoy the beach our weathers improved from this morning…a good blow and walk it sounds really lovely.

Our days going well not naughty today..😀

Karen…
    We will be fasting Monday getting back to normal…hope your fast goes well Sunday…good to have a plan in place…

All quiet on here everyone busy…

Jean x

Hi everyone!

Well first of all I have to admit to adding to yesterdays baddie list:
    1 easter biscuit
    2 large pinot grigio
    2 vodka and tonics

So yes I will be swishy again 😉

Today we went out for a lovely walk. In total just over 7 miles and although it was chilly to start off with, it was very pleasant in the afternoon.

We did have a pit stop in the village pub half way through the day and as it wasnt my turn to drive, I had 2 ciders and it was lovely chatting with the locals and their dogs 🙂
    We did have crisps too….2 bags each….hadnt eaten anything else all day….

Now home and about to tuck into a prawn curry we have just thrown together.

Later there may be Prosecco…

After reading Minols post, I realised we had overlooked the F1, so we will settle down to catch up on the recording.

Enjoy tomorrow everyone, particularly Minols.

Kay x

Evening all

Had a very nice family day. Son’s girlfriend defintely growing on me. She is lovely with the boys and helped me today too. I think maybe I have just got a bit used to them not lasting and decide to not invest emotionally.

The downside is that eating has been really quite bad. Not Christmas bad but bad. I will definitely be fasting on Monday to push the resent button.

Quieter day tomorrow. Daughter and family going up to Manchester and we are looking after their lively and lovely lab who thankfull gets on well with our dog, so a big walk will be a must.

Lynne, pleased Phil home x

Hope everyone has a good Easter day. Xx

Morning All..

A lovely start to the day but rain is expected later…

Going to daughters today, she will be cooking a lovely meal, three courses, I think I will miss out on the first, I couldn’t do three…she is aware of this…lol

Very tired yesterday I was in bed at 9.30… lot of work done and loads more to do but not today…very achy..

Steve forgot F1 was on and he will be watching Man U too, two TVs will be on at daughters, out of the two it would be F1 for him but SIL only does footy…😬

Kay…
    I think a few of us will be swishy, we all have great ideas then fall…I am eating Easter eggs and not really enjoying them…there is no reason behind that…and feeling ill into the bargain…my wine was nice…lol

Sarah…
    I think it’s lovely you are warming to the girl friend, and she was helping you….and was good with the boys…I hate having family guests who sit on their backsides and do nothing……my girls were brought up to help anywhere even if the host said no, you moved and helped as courtesy.

Enjoy your dog walk today and hopefully lower eating…..we will be back on track tomorrow….hoping the blast of eating helps us all re set the body and some weight moves…wishful thoughts…lol

Lynne..
    Hope all is going well and you have Phil comfortable …

Dolly…
    Thinking of you too, hoping your daughter is well and out of hospital….please return to us when you can…

Hemmy..
    Hope you are going well and enjoying a few days off from fasting..wine and chocolates..walks

Minols…
    Have a lovely special Easter day today, then get your feet up you will be about ready for it….I was wondering how your blanket is going for the piano….or not…lol

Have a lovely day all…

Jean x

Happy Easter to all those celebrating.

Hope everyone is enjoying some good family time.

Jean, yes at least we use the eating as a means of making sure our metabolisms are up to speed haha. You are right though I am also eating without really enjoying. It is weird the way our bodies change and actually feel better on much smaller quantities of healthier food than we managed before.

Not suprised you are tired after all the physical work you have been doing, every inch of your outside space space must be gleaming. Have a lovely day at your daughters. Very nice to be cooked for and be the one being looked after for a change x

Sarah…

You wouldn’t think how much work to do in the garden when it’s a postage stamp back and front….iron railings at the front have been left while it gets warmer as sitting is too chilly.

We have 18 sides of panel fence to paint, sounds easy then we have to mask the white posts and white bottoms it sits on and then the decking to do. The grass side is no problem. My arms are ripped from the bloody bushes yesterday, pickley a bit like roses and I had long sleeves on.

Steve has a lot of aches and pains, bad hip and his two new knees are not always good, he tablets up and helps but I try and do more to help him…he was getting grumpy yesterday as he gets frustrated.

Glad of a day off today, weather better tomorrow…daughter cooks a good meal, she is all fluffy in her new house….lol

Lots of people with family and friends, back to normal Tuesday, I miss the chat..

Have a relaxing day Sarah and hope the weathers not raining for your dog walk…

Xx

Morning ladies, that’s me back

I have missed loads and it’s way too much to read back, so forgive me if I put my foot in it etc, sure there are new comers and will meet you all in the coming days.

I have had a good holiday, went by way to quickly, spent most of it with my daughter, hubby just couldn’t cope, with his bad knee, smoking and over weight, he would walk for 5 minutes and have to sit, am wondering if this will be enough for him to get his act together.
    We have another holiday booked for October, we will see, I honestly thought he was going to have a heart attack walking through the airport.

Anyway less of him, I have had a sneaky pre weight – in, I wasn’t going to but decided I would be more motivated seeing a loss. Right so have had about a month off and have put on 9lbs, back up to 18 stones and 8lbs, hopefully get back moving it off this week, will join in the monday mass fast.

Catch you all later, it’s good to be back.

Tammy xxx

Tammy…
    Glad to have you back I was wondering how long you had left.

Glad you had a lovely time. a shame your husband couldn’t keep up with you…nice you could go off with your daughter and I am sure you had a great time together.

You could maybe get him to join you on 5.2 and get him better for October holiday.

The 9 lbs will soon go, We will be fasting tomorrow…maybe you haven’t got back to earth to start yet..lol…a few of us have been naughty over the holiday, so will be fighting to get the weight off..

Jean x

Evening everyone

Jean, glad you had a nice meal at daughter’s. We weren’t rained on and managed a 2 hour walk along the seafront with the dogs and son and girlfriend but goodness me the wind was extreme. We got back to the car feeling beaten by it. Even the dogs were tired out by it. We had envisaged a coffee outside but there was no way. Came back for dinner amd the remains of chocolate cake. Pleased it has gone. Enough is enough. I will be joining you in fasting tomorrow. Dare not think what the scales will be saying on Friday, but at least there are four full days between now and then.

Tammy, great you had a good time and even better you are straight back on it. Really admirable you have already been on the scales. Get one good fast completed and before you know it the 18s will be a thing of the past. Maybe your OH will see the sense in it too.

Visitors all gone aside from an extra dog. So that is done. Back to normal. Feel fatter, am fatter. May need to come on tomorrow for a bit of inspiration or telling off. But one way or another I need a successful fast day tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow fasters xx

Viewing 50 posts - 11,351 through 11,400 (of 35,464 total)

You must be logged in to reply.